5757 E. Clinton #101, Fresno, CA 93727 Map · Phone number

About I DO COCKTAILS

I DO COCKTAILS, is a full barservice just for you. We can customize any bar needs that you are wanting to be perfect for your special day!

We have packages that range from fully hosted bars- no host bars and a combination of the 2 (this is a contract you customize your self). You even have the option of providing all of your own liquor and just rent out bartenders!

If you are interested in add one's we have the following: margarita machine, slushie machine, beverage station or coffee station.

Follow I DO COCKTAILS on

• kaylin

kaylin · Married on 04/27/2019

1.6
      1.0

Sorry, but it just didn’t work for us

Disappointed, if I could do it over again I would use a different service. We decided, last minute, to add an open bar for our wedding. And although I’m glad they could do it, and the owners seemed nice, myself my husband and our wedding guest were less than impressed with their services. Alcohol wasn’t pushed, most didn’t even know what we had/were serving; so we went home with SO MUCH alcohol. Guests said most everything was hidden by the bars and that the bartenders weren’t very knowledgeable. At our wedding venue, we were given an $300 stipend if we picked a vendor rom their list (which we did) turns out that $300 didn’t go towards our bar, rather, the overall remaining cost of our venue (hats another story) and my husband and I supplied all the liquor, mixers, and beer for 175 people. Later, I was emailed and told that the venue wouldn’t be covering their hourly wage. Confused I thought everything was taken care of, but I was so very wrong. I told Shannen (one of the owners) ok and she then offered to send over the I voice and we could pay online. NEVER got the invoice or the break down. Our wedding day comes, service was sub par if that. Then before the night is over, a bar tender approaches my husband demanding rather rudely $800 before the night ends. WHAT?! One why can’t you want until it’s over? Where did that number come from? And why didn’t I receive my invoice? Is when people came to me about it during my wedding I was stressed, angry, and upset. I was never given a total or invoice BEFORE my wedding and I NEVER expected out service to be a total of $1,472.05. Two family members stepped up and split an $800 payment; and yes we still currently owe weeks after our wedding which is just great. Guests also said the bartenders were particularly rude, especially after the whole payment fiasco. We were also charged $10 corking fees (which I knew about) for 18 bottles of wine when that night they told my dad and moms girlfriend (who halved the $800) that they only opened 16. I’m still amazed and in shock at how LITTLE was served and opened when we had a party full of drinkers? I will also be calling to find out if my keg was ACTUALLY PICKED UP AND USED! Shannen requested us to order a keg from total wine in Fresno and they would pick it up; so $120+ later I did then was informed I needed to come sign for it. I let them know I could that Thursday or Friday before the wedding as i live out of town. I Informed Shannen of the situation and she told me (I still have the texts) that it was not problem and that they picked it up and they allowed her to sign for it (I also listed her as the person picking it up and she was CCd on all the emails from total wine). Well, I got an email at 8:55 pm THE NIGHT OF MY WEDDING that this was the LAST REMINDER that my keg was ready to be picked up. WHAT?!?!?! I was told it was picked up. Many of our gussets said there was NO keg and that the bartenders said that beers they were serving were bottled. So talk about a waste of money!! I will be calling and talking to total wine to see what in the world happened. So insanely and utterly disappointed. Weddings are expensive as it is and this was a ridiculous and unexpected cost! I wouldn’t recommend this company or use their services. They came “recommended” by our wedding planner and venue which makes me a little disappointed in them too. Now were just trying to figure out how to pay off the remaining amount and just be done with them. In the contract I was only aware of the bartender fees ($40/hr for bartender) and corking fees ($10) they waive our liquor corking fee (didn’t know that was a thing). Just very blindsided, confused, and angry about it all. I’m aware that some have had great experiences, but i wasn’t one of them; nor my family or my guests. We’ve kept some alcohol for parties and are now currently working on trying to sell the rest to make some money back. Just BE AWARE and TRIPLE check you get an invoice/total BEFORE moving forward. Make sure you get good fun staff who actually know what they are serving, and fun and welcoming, and know how to push/serve their alcohol. Completely disappointed.

Sent on 05/19/2019

I DO COCKTAILS's reply:

Kaylin, I would love to speak with you soon. I had no knowledge of alot of this that has happened! My deepest appologies in regards to the many things that went wrong. If there is any way possable I would love to make this up to you. In regards to the keg yes we did pick it up that Tuesday. I will be refunding you the money that you have paid for the keg given that it did come back not used. This is not in any way how your wedding should have went with the bar service. Thank you soo much for your review this allows me to know exactly how your event went and your feelings. This does let me know that we will need to let a few of our staff members go.
    Shannen

• Eternal Inspiration Photography
    Eternal Inspiration Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Shannen on several occasions and she is the nicest bartender!! She has great service, AWESOME tasting drinks, and is beyond professional! Shannen can make ANYTHING into an amazing drink your guests will LOVE!!

• 5757 E. Clinton #101 Fresno, CA, 93727 See on map