PO Box 2113, Johnson City, TN 37605 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About On the Rocks Bartending

On the Rocks Bartenders makes your party less stressful and more enjoyable for you and your guests.

From Asheville to Abingdon and beyond, OTR is there to help! Whether you are only serving beer and wine, or hosting a full bar, we are the top shelf choice for your event!

No party is too large or too small for our services. We enjoy providing you with our professional services, whether there are eight people or 800.

Follow On the Rocks Bartending on

4 Reviews for On the Rocks Bartending

• Ellis

Ellis · Married on 12/21/2018

The Best Bartending Service in the Tri-Cities

Mr. Chambers was so great! He got us a discount on the wine for the wedding and he allowed us to serve my dad's home-brew beer. They provided everything else: cups, napkins, ice, etc. The bartender was also super professional and just did an all around great job! I would use them again!

Sent on 02/08/2019

On the Rocks Bartending's reply:

Ellis, it was such a pleasure being able to work with all to make your reception turn out the way you planned. Thank you so much for working with us. Best of wishes to you all!

Kathy · Married on 04/07/2018

OTR provided the bar service at my daughters wedding on Saturday 4/7/18. It was probably the coldest day in April in several years but the sweet bartender hung in there and as far as I know never complained. She was very professional and had a smile in spite of the freezing temperatures (literally) and the air blowing in on her. Great mimosas and bloody marys for the morning wedding. Thank you so much. Would recommend highly.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amber · Married on 05/28/2016

On the Rocks provided bar services at my wedding on 5/28/16, and I cannot thank them enough! They were more than willing to work with me when a few obstacles came up due to my father's unexpected passing. I never anticipated how kind and generous they would be! Our bartender was amazing. She was so nice and greeted everyone with a smile! I am so glad we chose OTR, and I would choose them again a million times over.

Sent on 06/21/2016

On the Rocks Bartending FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• On the Rocks Bartending 1
    Wedding Wire
    If you book an event with us based off of this website, OTR will give you 10% off your event!!!

• Positive Approach Events
    Positive Approach Events Wedding Planners

We are proud to work alongside On the Rocks Bartenders at our events. Professional and experienced bartenders give our weddings and events a touch of sophistication and peace of mind knowing that they are the only fully insured and licensed bar service in the region. We highly recommend their services!

• PO Box 2113 Johnson City, 37605 See on map