Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Roberts & Co. Events

Roberts & Co. Events is a wedding coordination company based in Fairfax, Virginia. The talented team has been curating events in Maryland, DC, and farther afield for more than nine years. Tabitha, the company’s founder, has received numerous accolades and works alongside lead coordinator Bryce, a talented professional with an extensive portfolio. Their aim is to ensure that the wedding, as well as the days leading up to it, are filled with joy and excitement.

Personalization is key throughout the packages offered at Roberts & Co. Events. From full-service to day-of, they provide a variety of bundles to suit different needs. The most inclusive option includes services for the wedding, as well as the rehearsal dinner, brunch, and other gatherings over the course of the weekend. The team is devoted to creating events that are sure to leave a lasting impression long after the last dance.

• Veteran-owned

100 Reviews for Roberts & Co. Events

• Waizeru

Waizeru J. · Married on 06/19/2021

Bryce is a dream!

I decided to plan my wedding in 3 months during a pandemic. As you can imagine, I was overwhelmed. After one conversation with Bryce, I knew I found my planner. He was a calming force, super organized, and so personable and kind. He cared about me as a person and was committed to making my day special and as stress free as possible. He managed my vendor team and everyone had nothing but great things to say about him! He kept everything on track and my wedding day was smooth and relaxed. I didn’t have a care in the world, nor did my bridal party or family. I can say I truly enjoyed my wedding day! I got to be in the moment because Bryce took care of everything! Getting a planner or month of coordinator was the best wedding planning advice I received. I’d improve that advice by saying, hire Bryce and the Roberts & Co. team for a truly amazing and stress free wedding day! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Anika

Anika K. · Married on 05/29/2021

Bryce is our hero.

We've been working with Bryce since summer 2019 after two couples/good friends of ours recommended hiring him. This was the single best piece of wedding planning advice we have received. When we say, "Our wedding wouldn't be happening without him," we truly mean it. In the past 48 hours, Bryce has rescheduled our entire May 2020 wedding to May 2021 without penalties from any of our vendors and with a crazy amount of understanding and support. We are beyond grateful for him and honestly - the fact that we get to work with him for an extra year is such a bonus :) He's become more than just our planner - he's our good friend. Please, email Roberts & Co right now - it'll be the best decision you make and will make your big day more than you could ever imagine.

Sent on 03/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Roberts & Co. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Amber Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Tabitha is delightful to work with. She plans stunning events which are perfectly organized and run smoothly. Truly the best planner I have worked with in the area.

• www.Elan-DJ.com, inc.
    www.Elan-DJ.com, inc. Wedding DJs

Tabitha and her team are the absolute best planners we have ever had the pleasure of working with. They think of everything and the decor is always magazine worthy in it's presentation and execution! Tabitha is easy to work with and they are never territorial. You will be so glad you hired their team!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Roberts and Company Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• Fairfax, 22030 See on map
    804-457-6460 (Phone number)
    Location of (Roberts & Co. Events)
  • Fairfax, Virginia, Unit 1 Fairfax, VA, 22030 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Roberts & Co. Events)