Roberts & Co. Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,100 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,100 Package Price

Roberts & Co. Events is a wedding coordination company with offices in Richmond and D.C area. The talented team has been curating events in Maryland, DC, and farther afield for over a decade. Tabitha, the company’s founder, has received numerous accolades and works alongside lead coordinator Bryce, a talented professional with an extensive portfolio. Their aim is to ensure that the wedding, as well as the days leading up to it, are filled with joy and excitement.

Personalization is key throughout the packages offered at Roberts & Co. Events. From full-service to day-of, they provide a variety of bundles to suit different needs. The most inclusive option includes services for the wedding, as well as the rehearsal dinner, brunch, and other gatherings over the course of the weekend. The team is devoted to creating events that are sure to leave a lasting impression long after the last dance.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elena T. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, professional, and outstanding wedding planning and coordination services!

A dear friend of ours referred us to Roberts & Co after she had an incredible experience with their team for her 2018 wedding. I am so glad we went with her recommendation because Roberts & Co exceeded our expectations.

Taylor, who we worked with for our day-of coordination, was an absolute dream to work with. She is exceptionally professional, fun, and very good at her job. She thought of things we would never think of, responded to our questions almost immediately every time (a trust me, I had a ton of questions and requests), coordinated every little detail of our day down to the minute, and was just simply so fun and a joy to work with. Taylor never once made us feel uncomfortable throughout the process. She took care of us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. I also want to point out that I never felt like I was being pressured into anything or sold additional services or fees - none of that, which I think is super important to call out in this industry and especially for planning services as I have heard a few horror stories about how brides have had to pay way more $$ out-of-pocket for "additional services" or hidden fees.

She truly took the stress and burden off of us during the month leading up to our wedding day because of her assurance, weekly meetings, attention to detail, and being so on-top of all our logistics. When she says it's her job to make sure we don't have to think about anything on our big day, she absolutely delivers on that promise. We had a very packed timeline with lots of different cultural events planned, and with her coordination the day went so smoothly. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything because Taylor and her team took care of everything. We were able to enjoy our day and spend time with celebrating with our guests, something I was very worried I would be too busy to do.

I would highly recommend Roberts & Co to any bride out there looking for planning or coordination services in the Maryland/Virginia/DC area. They are so professional and seriously amazing at what they do. They really do offer packages that fits all kinds of needs and seem very flexible about tailoring their services and packages.
  • Karly
    Karly A. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You will need them for your Wedding!

I hired Roberts&Co for my wedding in January 2022. Prepared and experienced is an understatement. They are well equipped for any scenario that can occur and make sure that the bride, groom, and guests are consistently comfortable, at ease, and having a great time throughout the entire wedding planning and day process! They are the reason my wedding day felt and went SEAMLESS and absolutely perfect. I had the chance to work with not only Tabitha, but also Bryce and Michelle and they were all accommodating, confident, professional, while fun to be around. You will definitely need them on your special day.

Roberts & Co. Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and we wish you both all the best in your new married life together!
    Elizabeth D. Married on 10/29/2021

Top service - Amazing

Bryce is a phenomenal, skilled, and competent event planner. He was invaluable in planning our parents’ surprise 40th wedding anniversary. From the first brainstorming sessions to last minute day-of changes, Bryce was calm, helpful, and encouraging. No detail was too small. I and everyone at the party could not believe how smoothly things ran. Bryce coordinated between restaurant, chef, photographer, chauffeur, bartender, printer, website, and rsvp tracking. Bryce made our small potatoes party into a lavish event for the ages.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Amber Kay Photography Amber Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Tabitha is delightful to work with. She plans stunning events which are perfectly organized and run smoothly. Truly the best planner I have worked with in the area.

www.Elan-DJ.com, inc. www.Elan-DJ.com, inc. Wedding DJs

Tabitha and her team are the absolute best planners we have ever had the pleasure of working with. They think of everything and the decor is always magazine worthy in it's presentation and execution! Tabitha is easy to work with and they are never territorial. You will be so glad you hired their team!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Roberts and Company Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

Fairfax, 22030
Location of (Roberts & Co. Events)
Fairfax, Virginia, Unit 1 Fairfax, VA, 22030