Roberts & Co. Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Emma F. Married on 06/26/2021

Bryce Carson for President!!!

Where do I even begin with this glowing review? My husband and I are currently on our honeymoon and have had a lot of time to reflect on our wedding and everything that led up to our special day(s). I say “days” plural because we actually had TWO ceremonies and neither one could have been possible without Bryce and his team. Last year, we were forced to postpone our June wedding to Summer 2021. We still wanted to move forward with our nuptials, even if it meant it would be a limited capacity event. Bryce helped coordinate an intimate ceremony at our venue that we will NEVER forget. This year, we were able to celebrate properly with family and friends to host the party of our dreams in the form of a vow renewal ceremony and reception.

Bryce is incredibly organized, professional, and responsive. He is well-respected amongst vendors (all of our vendors have worked with him in the past and were thrilled to hear he was our wedding planner). He made our shift to 2021 completely seamless and helped us bring our vision to life over the course of two years of planning. We cannot recommend Roberts and Co. enough. Hiring Bryce for your wedding planning needs is a no brainer - you won’t be disappointed!
  • Waizeru
    Waizeru J. Married on 06/19/2021

Bryce is a dream!

I decided to plan my wedding in 3 months during a pandemic. As you can imagine, I was overwhelmed. After one conversation with Bryce, I knew I found my planner. He was a calming force, super organized, and so personable and kind. He cared about me as a person and was committed to making my day special and as stress free as possible. He managed my vendor team and everyone had nothing but great things to say about him! He kept everything on track and my wedding day was smooth and relaxed. I didn’t have a care in the world, nor did my bridal party or family. I can say I truly enjoyed my wedding day! I got to be in the moment because Bryce took care of everything! Getting a planner or month of coordinator was the best wedding planning advice I received. I’d improve that advice by saying, hire Bryce and the Roberts & Co. team for a truly amazing and stress free wedding day! You won’t regret it!
    Bridget C. Married on 06/05/2021

Bryce is wedding magic

I cannot say enough good things about the Roberts & Co. team, specifically Bryce. We hired him for month-of coordination, and he still made himself available for questions and resources before our "covered" time because he truly loves what he does - and does it SHOW. All of our vendors loved working with Bryce; he was professional, timely, and a team-player when working with the million of different people in the process. He is such a delight to work with as a bride as well. I did not have to think of anything on the day-of because he took care of everything. For example, our bubbles got lost for our exit and we still had the most perfect bubble exit - Bryce figured it out without worrying me at all and I didn't even know there was an issue with the bubbles until days after the wedding. I think that perfectly encapsulates how perfect Bryce and his team execute on their weddings. THANK YOU BRYCE, we love you!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 05/29/2021

We Love This Team!

We were supposed to have our wedding ceremony in November of 2020, but due to COVID, we pushed our wedding to May 2021. Bryce was originally our day-of coordinator, but because of the push, we were given a new day-of coordinator, Taylor. Bryce handled everything up until the wedding day. He paid such close attention to detail and made sure we had all of our ducks in a row. He is quick to respond, friendly, and supportive. At the rehearsal, we finally met Taylor, and she was just as amazing! She knew our venue, the John Marshall Ballrooms, like the back of her hand and was prepared for anything! I realized right before the garter toss that I wasn't wearing my garter... and she just happened to have one for me to use! She communicated well with our bridal party and made sure everyone was where they needed to be and took such great care of us. Everyone had only the best things to say about her.
  • Anika
    Anika K. Married on 05/29/2021

Bryce is our hero.

We've been working with Bryce since summer 2019 after two couples/good friends of ours recommended hiring him. This was the single best piece of wedding planning advice we have received. When we say, "Our wedding wouldn't be happening without him," we truly mean it. In the past 48 hours, Bryce has rescheduled our entire May 2020 wedding to May 2021 without penalties from any of our vendors and with a crazy amount of understanding and support. We are beyond grateful for him and honestly - the fact that we get to work with him for an extra year is such a bonus :) He's become more than just our planner - he's our good friend. Please, email Roberts & Co right now - it'll be the best decision you make and will make your big day more than you could ever imagine.
    Jane Married on 05/01/2021

Don't walk RUN to Roberts & Co.

I’m not sure I can adequately put into words how phenomenal and invaluable Bryce is.

Simply put, Bryce is the best at everything he does. Consider yourself the luckiest human if you get to work with him and experience his expertise and talent throughout your planning process.

Having Bryce to lean on throughout a year full of challenges and uncertainties was the biggest blessing. He went above and beyond in every possible way to help us make our dream wedding happen.

Above all, Bryce's eye for design, small details, and personal touches is absolutely exceptional. Not to mention he's the most organized person I've ever met.

Truly all of our 80+ guests took notice to how remarkable Bryce was the entire day of the wedding (and whole year leading up!) Everything ran so smoothly and perfect thanks to him and the amazing team of vendors he recommended. We are SO GRATEFUL.

Bryce quickly became one of my favorite people ever and my only wedding planning advice to anyone from here on is to get him on your team before it’s too late. :)
    -Jane
    Annie J. Married on 11/10/2020

SO helpful!

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Bryce from Roberts & Co. He has gone above and beyond throughout our wedding planning process, and when we made the decision to postpone our reception due to COVID-19, he made the transition seamless! I cannot recommend him enough!
  • Glynis
    Glynis C. Married on 10/24/2020

Bryce truly exceeds all expectations!

My fiance and I were totally clueless coming into the wedding planning process. Going into this we knew we needed help and came across some rave reviews of Bryce. He has made what my fiance and I thought would be a grueling process into one that we have been thrilled to be a part of.

We've also, unfortunately, had to postpone our wedding due to the coronavirus and he has contacted all of our vendors to coordinate everyone for a new date, gathered and shared new contracts and basically re-planned everything for us as part of his original fee. Not only do his actions speak for themselves but he does everything with a smile and truly cares about the couples he works with. We would be lost without him!

If you want to enjoy planning your wedding, Bryce is your guy!
  • Mary
    Mary R. Married on 10/03/2020

Very Professional - Put me at ease

From our initial phone conversation Tabitha put me at ease. She struck me as a down-to-earth individual who knew I would need on the day of my wedding. Plus, she was very open about recommending vendors even before we signed our contract with her. In the month leading up to the wedding she let me know exactly what to expect. And when a crisis arose, she delivered a solution right along with the news. In the end she went above and beyond what we expected of her.
  • Helen
    Helen N. Married on 03/07/2020

The best investment you could ever make!

Without a doubt, our wedding day wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without the help of Bryce Carson! From our initial conversation over the phone to even after our wedding day, Bryce has gone absolutely above and beyond in everything. Having him help us was without a doubt the BEST decision we could have ever made.

His attention to detail and organization are just one of the many reasons that you should hire him. His timelines alone deserve an award; it was so helpful to know when and where everyone should be, down to the minute. He will pick up on your vision and help you flawlessly execute it, even better than imagined. We’ve had countless family members and guests compliment us on how smoothly the entire day went, and it was truly all because of Bryce.

We are so grateful to have had him as our coordinator and are lucky enough to call him a friend too. When you are in the process of the planning a wedding, 1000000% you MUST have Bryce on your team, my husband and I truly can’t recommend him and his team enough.
  • Corinne
    Corinne R. Married on 01/04/2020

Bryce at Roberts & Co was my hero!

I absolutely could not have done this without Bryce at Roberts & Co. We gave it a go for maybe three weeks on our own before realizing scheduling brunch may be the extent of our event planning capabilities. We interviewed and met with quite a few different planners to find the right fit (highly recommend you do this... you will talk to this person and entrust them with guidance and decisions for your biggest day - so you want to make sure you click with them) and I was immediately at ease with Bryce. He clearly knew what he was doing, was professional and incredibly organized, but most importantly, he was the most calming influence for us. We originally signed a contract for the limited package, but upgraded shortly thereafter - best decision ever. My wedding was the best day - my only worry was trying not to cry during my vows (fail) and we were able to enjoy every second of it, and I 100% have Bryce to thank for that. I really do miss talking to him every day...
  • Amy
    Amy G. Married on 12/28/2019

Five Star Service

Bryce Carson of Roberts and Co. was an absolute dream to work with. I've been a bridesmaid in multiple weddings and been a guest at many more, but I had no idea how many moving parts needed to come together to make my wedding a success until I started working with Bryce. He knows all the best vendors in the industry, and was able to connect me with the best companies to create the wedding of my dreams.

Bryce is unbelievably organized, and has perfected his planning process. He allowed me to be as involved or hands off in the planning process as I wanted, and he had a solution for every problem. I've never been at an event that went so smoothly. He is extremely detailed and absolutely planned for every possible contingency (but of course due to his diligence and planning the wedding went off without a hitch). I was able to fully relax and enjoy my day because I had 100% confidence that Bryce would handle everything on my wedding day.

I had countless guests comment on how perfectly he coordinated the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a better person to plan my dream day. Bryce is absolutely worth his weight in gold, and my husband and I can not thank him enough for all of his hard work!
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 10/13/2019

Hands down best investment

I hired a day-of-coordinator to take care of logistics on my wedding day. But I had no idea the level of service and absolutely incredible experience they would provide. Bryce became not only my favorite wedding vendor, but a true friend. He was happy and attentive to my emails in the entire year leading up to the wedding, and went far beyond anything I expected. He did ALL of the work and then some.
  • Paige
    Paige A. Married on 09/09/2019

Bryce Carson is a hero

I truly don’t know what I would have done without Bryce. He was so kind, helpful, professional, and all around an absolute delight. My mom is not tech savvy at all and he never got frustrated and walked her through every step. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks so so much Bryce!
    Mary Married on 06/15/2019

Tabitha was key to making our day seamless and perfect!

We do not know what we would have done without Tabitha on our wedding day. She was the perfect “month-of” wedding coordinator -- pleasant while also being very serious, organized, and down-to-business -- which is definitely what you need!

Prior to the wedding day, she helped us create a detailed schedule of the day, which she made sure to execute on the day of the wedding. What we appreciated most was that we didn’t have to worry about any of the timing, cueing up vendors, etc., on our wedding day -- she handled all that, so our wedding party and family and we could all relax. Seriously, if we didn’t have Tabitha, I don’t know how we would have seamlessly pulled off all the transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour and reception. Even when we got a little bit behind schedule (due to things outside her control), it seemed that Tabitha already had some wiggle room in the schedule and made sure everything got back on track and running smoothly. At the end of night, she made sure all the vendors got everything packed up, and she and her assistant also helped pack up some of our personal effects, so no one else in the wedding had to do any clean-up.

Other members of our wedding party and family noted how on top of things she was - Tabitha seemed to have a plan for every contingency.

We also appreciated her guidance prior to the wedding month -- helping with some wedding planning checklists, vendor recommendations, etc. She has a wealth of knowledge!

Thank you Tabitha for helping to make our wedding day such a beautiful and stress-free occasion!
  • Yllena
    Yllena Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely incredible!

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Bryce was, but I will do my best. Firstly, we gave him the challenge of having our wedding in Kentucky and working with multiple vendors in the Kentucky area - Bryce was so well organized and seamlessly coordinated with everyone that it blew even my OCD mind. He truly thinks of every single thing. The day of the wedding he made sure we and our wedding party stayed blissfully unaware of any snags that might have come up and dealt with them swiftly (from missing champagne glasses, loss of power in the tent during set up, and cars being stuck in the mud at 2 am!). He also managed to pull off a last minute change of ceremony site due to the rain holding off - which allowed us to get married the location I had dreamed of being married since I was little! Our reception was absolutely breathtaking as he worked with our vendors to transform my parent's backyard in to a southern wedding oasis! We truly cannot thank him enough and would work with him again and again without hesitation.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/25/2019

Tabitha and her team are amazing!

I hired Tabitha to plan our 200+ person home wedding and reception in August 2019. She helped me manage EVERYTHING - from vendor selection to picking a date and finalizing designs. I most appreciated Tabitha's willingness to give thoughtful advice when I needed it, while also supporting any decision I felt strongly about. My friends commented that our wedding was the 'most calm and well organized' wedding they had ever been to, and I attribute all of that to Tabitha and her team managing the details. I couldn't have asked more a special and fun day, or a better thought partner to bring it to life with me. Thanks to Roberts and Co for making it happen!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome Day-Of Coordination

Roberts & Co. provided day-of coordination for our wedding and it was so wonderfully helpful. Knowing Tabitha was there helped us really relax and enjoy the day without sweating the details. She was very receptive to our vision and honored all of our priorities, while also providing lots of useful advice!! Trustworthy, realistic, fun, and very easy to work with. So grateful for her help!
  • Equestrian
    Kathryn Married on 04/06/2019

Tabitha is phenomenal

We hired Tabitha to do design planning and coordination for our 4/6/19 wedding at the NMWA and she was absolutely a godsend for us. From the beginning, I loved her personality and approach to the planning process -- she has a wonderful, laidback, grounded, no-BS attitude that I really appreciated (and seems rare in the wedding industry).

My husband and I are both attorneys, and throughout the process we felt like Tabitha was our advocate -- with each vendor, she explained to us where it was worth it to spend a bit more and where it was OK to spend a bit less. We always felt like she was on our side with everything. She was even able to get my dad - who was totally opposed to hiring a planner from the beginning - singing her praises.

Tabitha was also a really good value. We spoke with a few other planners before deciding on Tabitha, all of them were more expensive and clearly less interested in their partial planning/coordination clients. Throughout the process, Tabitha went so far above and beyond what was outlined in our contract. She attended every vendor meeting, quickly responded to my (many) emails, and took care of all the little "odds and ends" that go into planning a wedding. She was completely understanding when my job made it tough for me to respond to her emails quickly or to deal with nitty gritty decisions.

The week of our wedding, I started a new job, which meant I was working up until 5 p.m. the Thursday before our wedding. Tabitha took all of the stress out of the situation and our faith in her absolutely paid off. She made sure that I had nothing to worry about that week and made a tough situation painless.

Ultimately, she took all of our ideas and made them into our dream wedding. If anything went wrong that day, we had no idea -- she attended to every detail. My only regret was not hiring her earlier in the process and for full planning. I'd recommend her to anyone.
    Sean B. Married on 01/26/2019

Tabitha and her team are the best!

Tabitha and her team were exceptional at making sure our wedding ran smoothly and stress free. They made sure everything happened on time, but did so in a way that was very calming and reassuring. I would HIGHLY recommend Tabitha's services to anyone planning a wedding.
    Debra Married on 11/10/2018

Bryce was our MVP!

I have to be honest, I wasn’t totally sure we needed to hire a coordinator. I am fairly organized and thought I could manage everything myself. I could not have been more wrong. He was truly the MVP of the wedding. Bryce was amazing from the day we met until the day of wedding. He anticipated all the tasks that needed to be done and took care of everything seamlessly and professionally. I literally did not worry about a thing the day of the wedding.

At one point prior to the wedding, I enlisted my niece and nephews to help with the favor bags and some other odds and ends, and Bryce said he had it all covered. And, he did. Everything went off without a hitch. He kept us on time and made sure all the vendors were organized and knew what to do when.

I can’t say enough good things about Bryce, from his professionalism to his easy manner. He was a joy to work with, I just wish I had another big event coming up so we could work together again!
    Toby Married on 11/10/2018

Bryce is the best!

Hiring Bryce as our day-of coordinator was hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. Even though he was only officially supposed to start helping out the month before the wedding, Bryce would check in periodically to ask how things were going and offer to help out with anything we needed. Throughout the process, he kept us calm, organized and on track.

On the day of the wedding, Bryce was a complete pro. He must have been on his feet for something like 18 hours, but he was on his game the entire time. He navigated several surprises seamlessly, which allowed my husband and I to actually relax and enjoy our wedding! I can't say enough nice things about him, so I'll just say this: Hire Bryce, you'll be SO glad you did!
  • Kelley
    Kelley Married on 11/03/2018

We love Bryce!!!

Without a doubt, hiring Bryce was the best decision we made when we began our wedding planning journey. We met with several different coordinators and Bryce was the only one who started the process by getting to know us and making sure he understood the vision for our wedding. As soon as we hired him he involved himself in every aspect of the planning process, took over communication with vendors, came up with amazing recommendations that met both our vision and budget, and always responded quickly whenever we had a question. He is very well connected in the area and could easily make recommendations we never would have found from just googling on our own. With his help, we actually came in under our original budget. Even though he was working with other clients, we always felt like we were a priority and his only customer. I can't imagine finding someone more organized, more professional, and more personable than Bryce. He kept us on schedule and when the day finally arrived, we didn't have a single worry. Everything was perfect and our wedding was even more beautiful than I had imagined it would be. I cannot thank Bryce enough for all he did for us. Hire him! You won't regret it.
  • Phil
    Phil M. Married on 10/27/2018

Bryce and Liz were outstanding

We were married on 10-27-18 and Bryce & Liz were invaluable. They were on top of every little thing. They were able to function without multiple direction and took care of every little detail. We did not have to worry for a moment about anything. When we needed something we just asked and they took care of it. They interacted with all of our vendors taking away stress and allowing us time to enjoy our day. Thank you Bryce and Liz, you Rock!
    Lexie Married on 10/06/2018

Bryce is the best!

Hiring Bryce to be our wedding planner was the best decision we made during the entire planning process. From our first meeting up until the big day (about a year and a half planning process) he was incredibly organized, responsive and had so many creative ideas to make our day unique. When it came to choosing our vendors Bryce did all of the initial research and presented us with a simplified list of available options complete with pricing, reviews and contact info which saved us hours, if not days, of time had we done it ourselves. Bryce is very well connected in the wedding industry in Richmond and was always working his connections to get us discounts or added services. He was very budget conscious and had many ideas for simple ways we could cut costs that we never would have thought of ourselves. His enthusiasm is unmatched and he was always the first to assure me that everything would come together and the day would be great when I was bogged down by the stress of making decisions. I know he had many other events that he was planning at the same time as ours, but he made me feel like I was his number one priority the entire time. We cannot thank Bryce enough for all he did for us and the amazing day that he pulled together. I will recommend him to everyone and anyone I know!