11821 Parklawn Dr, Bethesda, MD 20852 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ Dan Goldman

DJ Dan Goldman is a professional DJ service based in Bethesda, Maryland. Dan Goldman, the founder of the service, has been a DJ for more than 20 years and has delivered a variety of unforgettable performances at weddings, corporate events, private parties, and more. DJ Dan Goldman is dedicated to the creation of a flawless performance that brings your dream vision to life, leaving you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

This Bethesda-based service specializes in a variety of music genres including electronic, country, pop, rock, and more. Dan makes getting to know you personally a priority, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. DJ Dan Goldman also aims to deliver high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of consultations, a do-not-play-list, and one-event-per-day policy. In addition, an array of premium equipment is available for performances including disco balls, projectors, flat screen TVs, sound systems, and photo booths.

Follow DJ Dan Goldman on

DJ Dan Goldman 5
DJ Dan Goldman 6
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Nothing Short of Perfection!

Holy dream come true! Dan and his team not only brought our wedding vision to life, but played a truly integral role in a weekend that we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. Dan took the time to familiarize himself with every aspect of our wedding (visited our venue, encouraged inspiration photos, and kept in constant contact with us). His company was a true one-stop-shop! He provided lighting, draping, photobooth & DJ services! Dan was upbeat, professional, super responsive and an overall dream vendor to work with. I will absolutely be using his services in the future and will be sure to recommend him to my family & friends! Incredible experience :)

Sent on 07/19/2019
    DJ Dan Goldman 7
  • Matthew

Matthew Plummer · Married on 06/08/2019

Ricardo and the team from DJ Dan Goldman were perfect!!

We are so happy we booked DJ Ricardo Vazquez for our wedding reception. From the phone interview, to meeting in person a month before the event, Ricardo was extremely professional and helpful. He's friendly, cool, and takes the time to make sure you have the kind of reception that you really want to have.

I made a Spotify playlist for the dinner portion of our reception and Ricardo had no problem playing that for us. Then, when it was time to open up the dance floor, he kept the vibe going all night. He played the songs we requested and didn't play any songs we did not want to hear. The dance floor was jumping till the very end of the party!

Our advice would be to spring for the uplighting and photobooth. Both were perfect for our reception. They give you a dropbox link with all the pictures taken throughout the evening on the photobooth. This is as valuable to us as our professional wedding photos are! So much fun for everyone. The lighting really made our event space(North Hall at the Eastern Market) look amazing.

Thank you Ricardo for helping to make our special day perfect! We really couldn't be happier!! If you're considering going with DJ Dan Goldman for your event, stop thinking about it and book them now!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

DJ Dan Goldman FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,249.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,749.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Lorien Hotel & Spa
    Lorien Hotel & Spa Hotel Weddings

I have been in the business for a very long time - Dan is by far the best DJ/Photo rep that I have used. He is fabulous to work with from a hotel stand point and is amazing with my clients. I will continue to suggest all my upcoming weddings use his services.

• Kelley Cannon Events
    Kelley Cannon Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Dan! He is very organized and efficient and is a great partner on the day-of to keep the timeline moving along according to schedule. He has great MC skills (very important!) as well as he does a wonderful job reading the crowd and keeping the energy up on the dance floor. I've even been lucky enough to be a guest at events where he has DJ'd and he is always a hit! He is my go-to DJ and my clients have always been super happy with him; I highly recommend him!

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

I love working with Dan Goldman for music, lighting and photo booth. He is a terrific DJ and provides quality services. He makes everything super easy and always delivers on the day. Highly recommend!

• 11821 Parklawn Dr Bethesda, MD, 20852 See on map