Normans Bridal

Springfield, MO View map Visit website

Normans Bridal is a wedding gown boutique based in Springfield, Missouri. Couples will have an array of gowns to choose from in the store, with styles ranging from simple elegance to glamorous, detailed numbers. The in-house team works closely with each client during their appointment to help them find the gown that best matches their personal style and theme.

Normans Bridal carries gowns in a variety of silhouettes and aesthetics, from boho chic to romantic, lacy dresses. They carry sizes ranging from 4 to 32 and strive to make every soon-to-be-wed feel welcome. Belts, veils, hair accessories are also available in-house, to help couples complete their ensemble. In addition to soon-to-be-weds, Normans Bridal also carries options for their wedding party, parents, and young flower tossers.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Synnovea
    Synnovea R. Getting married on 11/18/2023

Go to normans!

I want to start this review by saying, Please visit Normans for your dress!! I went on whim since my mother bought her own wedding dress from Normans in 2014. Within minutes Patty was already walking me through the dresses and we had an armful. And of all the dresses I fell in love with the very first one Patty had chosen. She was attentive, funny, and very helpful. I can't sing enough praises for this shop and Patty!
    Katie T. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Normans Bridal was a great experience

I would definitely recommend Normans bridal. The girl that helped me was Katie J. She was amazing. She found what I was looking for very fast and made me feel very comfortable. She found me the one in a short time. I think I tried on 6-7 before finding the one. The other girls in the store were very kind and respectful.
  • Theresa
    Theresa D. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Awesome experience!

Katie was wonderful! She was incredible at helping me hone in on what I was looking for when I had no idea what that was. She helped me find options that were in my price range and gave me all the information I needed up front to make an informed decision. She made what could have been a daunting and stressful experience pleasant and worry-free.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

43 photos · 10/05/2019
  • Ashley & Nick
    77 photos · 10/13/2018

Hearts On Fire Hearts On Fire Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of contracting with several brides who have purchased their gowns from Normans. They are professional, involved, and knowledgable about their craft. Their gowns are stunning from every angle. Highly recommend.

Jared Hoffpauir Photography Jared Hoffpauir Photography Wedding Photographers

Norman's provides a super unique downtown shopping experience and caters to all of your needs for the wedding day! Set up your appointment and say yes to the dress.

Hired Hostess Event Co. Hired Hostess Event Co. Wedding Planners

I can't say enough good things about Norman's Bridal! They truly love what they do and it shows. Brenda and her staff are so endearing, helpful, and experienced. I LOVE sending my brides there to find their dress because I know they will be treated with hospitality, joy, and fairness.

317 South Ave Springfield, 65806

Jan~April Open 7 Days a Week Mon-Sat 10-6 Sun 1-5 **May~Dec Tues-Sat 10-6 Closed Sunday & Monday
Location of (Normans  Bridal)
317 South Ave Springfield, MO, 65806
417-866-9800

Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday 10-6 Tuesday, Thursday 11-7 Sunday 2-5

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding