524 N Broadway, Pittsburg, KS 66762 Map · Phone number

bm 2
7319ee0e30152ed6 1525108 10152173602912376 1100424308 n
ve8236b 1000x1320

9 Reviews for Loree's Bridal & Formal

I bought my wedding gown and my husband and his groomsmen rented suits from Loree's. I'm extremely pleased with the value we received from our purchases. My gown was gorgeous and fit within my budget perfectly. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful during the entire process and I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I can not express how happy I was with my wedding dress, and the staff at Loree's Bridal, especially Kim. I loved my wedding dress!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Laura · Married on 06/30/2007

When shopping for my wedding dress, I was a mess. I knew exactly what I wanted through! However, the girls at Loree's suggest I try more on than my poofy white vision. I'm so glad they did! My dress was a fitted mermaid style, ivory dress that I loved....I want to wear it everyday!!
    Loree's also helped me find the second perfect dresses (my bridesmaids' dress...mine of course is the first perfect dress). With four girls with four very different, dress hunting for them wasn't easy. The ladies at Loree's helped me find the perfect dress for all of them!

Sent on 11/16/2007

Loree's Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally