Loree's Bridal & Formal Reviews

9 | Pittsburg, KS

9 Reviews for Loree's Bridal & Formal

I bought my wedding gown and my husband and his groomsmen rented suits from Loree's. I'm extremely pleased with the value we received from our purchases. My gown was gorgeous and fit within my budget perfectly. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful during the entire process and I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I can not express how happy I was with my wedding dress, and the staff at Loree's Bridal, especially Kim. I loved my wedding dress!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Laura · Married on 06/30/2007

When shopping for my wedding dress, I was a mess. I knew exactly what I wanted through! However, the girls at Loree's suggest I try more on than my poofy white vision. I'm so glad they did! My dress was a fitted mermaid style, ivory dress that I loved....I want to wear it everyday!!
    Loree's also helped me find the second perfect dresses (my bridesmaids' dress...mine of course is the first perfect dress). With four girls with four very different, dress hunting for them wasn't easy. The ladies at Loree's helped me find the perfect dress for all of them!

Sent on 11/16/2007
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/12/2016

I bought my dress at this boutique. The staff was very attentive and helpful. They carried a couple different designers that I really liked Allure, Maggie Soterro, and a few others. They were very helpful in helping me narrow down what style I was looking for. I also made my appointment to come in the same day so they are very flexible! I just wish they were open later on Saturday as I live about 1.5 hours from them.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2010

3.5

We went to Loree's Bridal & Formal last minute for Tuxes (2 weeks before the wedding) and they were SO helpful, flexible, and professional. We had nothing to complain about. Their suppliers were a little expensive, but very good quality. Lovely!

Sent on 08/05/2010

4.2
      3.5

I purchased my bridal gown for Loree's Bridal and Formal for my September 2013 wedding. Overall, I was pleased with their service. When my dress initially came in, there was a bit of a mix-up and I was never actually called about it arriving. After I finally called them about the dress, it was only to find out that the dress had been in for awhile, but the wrong size was ordered. However, after those hiccups, the managers worked very diligently to correct the situation. They rush ordered me a dress in the correct size and carefully took care of me thereafter. All of the girls in the shop were very considerate of the mistake. The correct dress came in in time and the shop offered me a free slip rental and garment bag for my headache. While I was disappointed that the shop had made a few mistakes with my dress, I was more than pleased with how professionally those mistakes were handled.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2008

The girls at Loree's were very hospitable. They have a large selection of dresses and accessories, and can fit any budget. I was very pleased with the quality of everything I purchased there, and they were all gracious in working through the occasional hiccups we encountered with my veil :) They also have several references they provide, through which I found a wonderful seamstress to perfect my gown. Great job gals!

Sent on 04/15/2008

Lori · Married on 05/24/2008

3.8
      3.5

The girls in the store are very helpful and very nice. They are also honest which really helps when picking out the most important dress in your life!

Sent on 12/23/2008
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 10/24/2015

3.0
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

My bm's and I went to Loree's to try on and look at dresses for them. We had other appointments that day at other dress shops. Everybody found a dress they liked and would purchase if they didn't find anything the rest of the day. The lady that was helping us just wrote our information about all the dresses down on a sheet of random notebook paper, but would not take measurements for anybody.We figured it would get lost so we took a picture of it for future reference. The day continued on elsewhere and a couple of girls found dresses elsewhere and a couple wanted the one they tried on at Loree's. We couldn't go back that night so we set a date when we could. It was a month later. My sister had arrived before I did. She went in and started to get everything set up. They couldn't find the paper. Nobody had a clue where it was. Apparently lady number one was supposed to set up a file for us but decided not to. Probably because she figured we wouldn't be back. They finally found the paper underneath something in a total random spot. I arrived after all this happened. They had the wrong dress for one of the bms, and tried to convince us it was right. We finally found the right one. They sped everything a long and rushed us out. There was absolutely no reason for it because they weren't busy and they weren't closing for another hour. I just wasn't impressed with the service I received. I tried hard to keep an open mind. I won't be going back for anything after the dresses come in.

Sent on 04/22/2015