Normans Bridal Reviews

259 | Springfield, MO

259 Reviews for Normans Bridal

Katie T. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Normans Bridal was a great experience

I would definitely recommend Normans bridal. The girl that helped me was Katie J. She was amazing. She found what I was looking for very fast and made me feel very comfortable. She found me the one in a short time. I think I tried on 6-7 before finding the one. The other girls in the store were very kind and respectful.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Katie B was wonderful!

If your looking for an amazing experience I highly recommend visiting Normans Bridal! We were actually on vacation and we were just trying to get dress idea's since we wouldn't all be together again to find a actual dress. My first experience at another boutique was rather defeating to say the least. I knew exactly what i wanted in my head and because the first boutique had nothing like that the consultant tried to convince me out of my idea all together. Katie B at Norman's was absolutely amazing! I instantly felt comfortable with her and she asked me a few questions about my vision and knew exactly what dress i had in my head that no one else could envision! She nailed it on the first dress she picked out! I tried on a few more gorgeous gowns but the first one she picked was the dress. I never thought i would ever be the kind of bride to cry or have "the moment" but Katie B made everything so perfect that i cried when i stepped back into the first dress to show my family with a veil. If you want a bridal store and consultant that knows their dresses, styles and treats you like family than Norman's Bridal is it! Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/23/2020

I said YES at Normans

Normans Bridal came highly recommended to me from several places, so I planned on them being my first and last stop for my wedding dress. From the second we walked in the door, all of the staff were highly professional and welcoming! By the end of the day, everyone was cheering me on. My stylist, Tara, was the best consultant I could have asked for!! I had very particular styles I liked and didn’t like, she was very receptive and quick to catch on. When I started to feel overwhelmed with choices, she made the right recommendations and guided me. She was kind to my family and very receptions to the input from my MOH who was communicating my needs. There were plenty of styles available, many that could fit a more restricted budget. My overall experience was phenomenal!! I have already recommended to the other brides I know. Tara made me feel so at home and answered all of my questions. Truly an incredible experience! They also have bridesmaid dress options in a variety of colors & styles as well as promotions for mother of the bride dresses! We all said yes to the dress here.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 10/06/2020

Amazing dress shopping experience with incredible customer service!

I had the best wedding dress shopping experience here and I highly recommend this place for their overall incredible customer service and amazing choice of dresses for all types of budgets. I had the pleasure of working with Patty and I am so glad that she helped me find my dream dress. She never pressured me to make a choice and she encouraged me when I finally found the one! Five star experience here for sure, Thanks Normans Bridal!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2020

Norman's totally WOWED me today when I got my wedding dress! My consultant, Lexus was so sweet and made me so comfortable and confident with my decision. My 2 favorite dresses she pulled herself, and I walked out ordering one! Couldn't thank Norman's enough for an amazing experience

Sent on 07/17/2018

Dana · Married on 06/20/2020

Best Experience

I had never dreamed about the style of dress I wanted so I did some research before going into Normans. I found that the dresses I liked, did not look good on my body (short). The owner stepped in and asked me to try on a dress she thought would look stunning on me. I tried it on and instantly fell in love! Everyone at Normans was great to work with. My dress was ordered and delivered earlier than expected. I would HIGHLY recommend Normans to any bride!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Keylee B. · Married on 06/20/2020

Norman’s is the BEST!

From this second I walked in, I knew Norman’s was the right place to find the dress I had been dreaming about. The dress I found was GORGEOUS, but I am leaving a review because of the EXCEPTIONAL customer service Brenda and Tara provided. Tara helped me try on dress after dress, helping me find ones that were not only what I envisioned but also ones that would please my family with me. She was patient, helpful and encouraging. She didn’t give up until we found THE dress. Brenda had helped my mom in finding her dress and remembered her from 25 years ago. She wanted my momma to approve, so she made sure to help Tara and I find the perfect dress that we all fell in love with. I never leave reviews, but I could go on and on about these two ladies because they deserve it! They know their stuff and they will make sure you leave a happy bride ❤️ So to Tara and Brenda, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Elizabeth D. · Married on 03/15/2020

Mother of the bride

Norman’s Bridal and Patty Smulski make wedding dress shopping all it should be for a bride. Thank you Patty for your hard work, honesty, and joy! You were an easy button in all things wedding. I love the commitment you make to help a bride capture her vision. You’re the best!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Linda

Linda B. · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

From the moment you go in, it’s really special. The shop is beautiful and the staff is warm & down-to-earth. Katie was amazing! She was my daughter’s consultant & she did everything for her: found dresses ( in the budget!), helped her change, gave us all very helpful hints, offered advice but not pushy or “sales-like” in any way. She found the PERFECT dress for Beth. Many beautiful $500 dresses to look at.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Customer Service, Beautiful Dress!

I found my dream dress at Norman's Bridal! The ladies that assisted me were very knowledgeable about dress styles, shapes, and structures, and were respectful of my budget. They were lively and fun and seemed to really enjoy helping me find my dress. And gosh is it beautiful!!! They were also very accommodating about when I could pick up my dress (I'm from St. Louis but went to MSU in Springfield and the dress arrived in the store while I was home on winter break). They do not have a seamstress in store but they had a printed list of seamstresses that they trust and recommend. I am very satisfied with my experience at Norman's Bridal!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sabrina · Married on 07/19/2019

Patty at Norma’s was phenomenal and super helpful in assisting me in finding the perfect wedding dress for me! I would highly recommend Norman’s bridal and ask for Patty!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Grace

Grace M. · Married on 07/07/2019

Norman's is THE BEST

As soon as I walked into Norman's, I was blown away. The selection and atmosphere was incredible, and I was helped right away. After going to several other stores (and quite frankly being underwhelmed), Norman's was a breath of fresh air. The staff was understanding, and I wasn't having dress after dress shoved in my face. Despite being busy, I had a fantastic consultant., who was so very attentive. Kaitlyn was EXCELLENT, and after simply describing to her what I was looking for, she immediately picked out a dress that was EXACTLY what I wanted. It ended up being the dress I went home with! I'd recommend Norman's to any bride. I'm still blown away!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful experience

I had somewhat of an idea on what style and price range I wanted for my dress. I told my consultant and she ran with it. I found my perfect dress at Norman's!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra R. · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful dress for a beautiful bride

Norman's takes the time to allow you to try on dresses until you find that special dress. When we needed to do alterations it was easy to pick up the dress and drop it off. They pressed the dress before the wedding and stored until the day of. This is a professional, quality establishment.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

I went in to shop the flash 500 sale, my very first time in a bridal shop so I wasn't really expecting to find my dream dress at the first stop. And especially not on sale!
    Liz was so much fun to work with! She really made the entire shopping experience one to remember! I will definitely be back to shop for bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Normans Bridal's reply:

Brittany you were great and I really enjoyed working with you and your family. I'm so happy we found "the" dress and I can't wait to work with you again!-Liz

Cailey · Married on 12/31/2018

Liz made my experience at Norman’s exceptional! She was fun and positive and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I was able to find the dress of my dreams and can’t wait to wear it!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Normans Bridal's reply:

It doesn't get much better than that! Congratulations and welcome to the #normansbridal family

Chris · Married on 11/03/2018

Brenda Norman was the one who helped me get my engagement ring. My now fiancé is quite particular. Brenda was patient as she helped me narrow down the perfect ring choice, and no other place was this nice!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2018

I had put off finding a dress trying to avoid the stress of planning my elopement, but once Brenda started hearing about my vision and helping me locate my dress, there was no stress. I was able to find the perfect dress on a long lunch hour, and the experience was fun for me and the family and friends I brought along.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2018

This is where my mom bought her wedding dress over 30 years ago. Norma’s got me in the Saturday morning we called for an appointment and had excellent service! Only took about an hour to find my dream dress. They won’t put you in a dress out of your budget or try to talk you into anything extra. I also love that once my dress comes in they are going to store my dress until up to my wedding date! Everyone was so friendly. Made for a great experience.

Normans Bridal's reply:

We love that both you and your mother got to be Normans Brides. That is such an amazing story for you guys to share! Thank you Miranda for the kind words.

Kailyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Patti was an absolute blessing to work with. She was so kind and attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted in a dress! She was such a help in the process of finding a dress and making sure I was in love with it!

Normans Bridal's reply:

We are glad you enjoyed the whole process of finding your wedding gown with Patty! Thank you Kailyn!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Go in with an open mind and be willing to try and all kinds of dresses to see what looks best on you and then you won’t second guess yourself in the end of what dress you picked. I love my dress! But I wish I would’ve tried other styles besides a mermaid

Normans Bridal's reply:

So glad you love your dress. Thank you for the review Paige!
  • kyndall

Kyndall · Married on 09/29/2018

Katie was amazing!! She was flexible and brought me as many options as I wanted!!

Normans Bridal's reply:

So happy for you! Thank you for the kind words.
  • brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Glad the manager stepped in and assisted me in my time of frustration. She was very understanding and empathetic. Great service

Sent on 04/24/2018

Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Normans. The staff was wonderful and I was able to say "YES" to the dress!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Normans Bridal's reply:

Yay! It doesn't get much better than saying "yes to the dress". We are so happy you are part of the #normansbridal family now!

Mckenzie · Married on 07/13/2018

I found it very helpful that you guys guided me towards the style I wanted, yet also encouraged me to try on other styles I was unsure about. I ended up liking those ones a lot, but in the end had my mind set on one specific! You guys made it super easy.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Normans Bridal's reply:

Super easy is GREAT! We love finding our brides the perfect dress with no stress. Congratulations on finding the perfect dress!