Normans Bridal Reviews

245 | Springfield, MO

245 Reviews for Normans Bridal

245 Normans Bridal Reviews

Taylor · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Norman's totally WOWED me today when I got my wedding dress! My consultant, Lexus was so sweet and made me so comfortable and confident with my decision. My 2 favorite dresses she pulled herself, and I walked out ordering one! Couldn't thank Norman's enough for an amazing experience

Sabrina · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Patty at Norma’s was phenomenal and super helpful in assisting me in finding the perfect wedding dress for me! I would highly recommend Norman’s bridal and ask for Patty!

Brittany · Getting married on 03/30/2019

I went in to shop the flash 500 sale, my very first time in a bridal shop so I wasn't really expecting to find my dream dress at the first stop. And especially not on sale!
    Liz was so much fun to work with! She really made the entire shopping experience one to remember! I will definitely be back to shop for bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Brittany you were great and I really enjoyed working with you and your family. I'm so happy we found "the" dress and I can't wait to work with you again!-Liz

Cailey · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Liz made my experience at Norman’s exceptional! She was fun and positive and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I was able to find the dress of my dreams and can’t wait to wear it!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

It doesn't get much better than that! Congratulations and welcome to the #normansbridal family

Chris · Getting married on 11/03/2018

Brenda Norman was the one who helped me get my engagement ring. My now fiancé is quite particular. Brenda was patient as she helped me narrow down the perfect ring choice, and no other place was this nice!

Miranda · Getting married on 10/28/2018

I had put off finding a dress trying to avoid the stress of planning my elopement, but once Brenda started hearing about my vision and helping me locate my dress, there was no stress. I was able to find the perfect dress on a long lunch hour, and the experience was fun for me and the family and friends I brought along.

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2018

This is where my mom bought her wedding dress over 30 years ago. Norma’s got me in the Saturday morning we called for an appointment and had excellent service! Only took about an hour to find my dream dress. They won’t put you in a dress out of your budget or try to talk you into anything extra. I also love that once my dress comes in they are going to store my dress until up to my wedding date! Everyone was so friendly. Made for a great experience.

Normans Bridal 's reply:

We love that both you and your mother got to be Normans Brides. That is such an amazing story for you guys to share! Thank you Miranda for the kind words.

Kailyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Patti was an absolute blessing to work with. She was so kind and attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted in a dress! She was such a help in the process of finding a dress and making sure I was in love with it!

Normans Bridal 's reply:

We are glad you enjoyed the whole process of finding your wedding gown with Patty! Thank you Kailyn!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Go in with an open mind and be willing to try and all kinds of dresses to see what looks best on you and then you won’t second guess yourself in the end of what dress you picked. I love my dress! But I wish I would’ve tried other styles besides a mermaid

Normans Bridal 's reply:

So glad you love your dress. Thank you for the review Paige!
  • kyndall

kyndall · Married on 09/29/2018

Katie was amazing!! She was flexible and brought me as many options as I wanted!!

Normans Bridal 's reply:

So happy for you! Thank you for the kind words.

brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Glad the manager stepped in and assisted me in my time of frustration. She was very understanding and empathetic. Great service

Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Normans. The staff was wonderful and I was able to say "YES" to the dress!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Yay! It doesn't get much better than saying "yes to the dress". We are so happy you are part of the #normansbridal family now!

McKenzie · Married on 07/13/2018

I found it very helpful that you guys guided me towards the style I wanted, yet also encouraged me to try on other styles I was unsure about. I ended up liking those ones a lot, but in the end had my mind set on one specific! You guys made it super easy.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Super easy is GREAT! We love finding our brides the perfect dress with no stress. Congratulations on finding the perfect dress!

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

I just bought my dress from them today. They are amazing I can in with a picture of the one I liked and that's the one I got. They were so much help and very professional. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Thank you Lindsey!

Kabriell · Married on 06/23/2018

I went to their annual Dash for the Dress Sale! I thought it would be super overwhelming and hectic, but it was the exact opposite! The staff was very helpful and styled me with a veil. I saved over $800 on my wedding dress by buying a sample here! I highly recommend this shop and their special sale to a bride on a budget!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Kabriell, we are thrilled you enjoyed our sale!

Madeline · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so glad I went to Normans! I found the perfect dress. The staff made the day for both my family and I really special!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Thank you Madeline!

Carlina · Married on 06/16/2018

I've been here before as a bridesmaid and now as a bride, and I loved the experience! The staff was very helpful and the dresses were beautiful. They have dresses that will accommodate many different price ranges as well. I would recommend them to anyone!

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Carlina! We appreciate your kind words so much!

Kara · Married on 06/15/2018

I had a great experience with Norman! I went to several but they were the best!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Kara! We are happy you came to us.

Renee · Married on 06/09/2018

Patty was AMAZING! She was so helpful and knowledgeable, it really made my experience at Norman's wonderful! Norman's was the 4th place that I looked for dresses at, and the first dress I put on was the one! They have beautiful gowns and a great staff that are dedicated to help you find your dress!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Thank you Renee! We appreciate your kind words.

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2018

The workers were so nice and were genuinely worried about helping you find the dress that was right for you! I loved that unlike at other places they were helpful without being pushy!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

We truly love what we do! We want every bride to find the "perfect" dress. Thank you so much! Congratulations on finding the perfect dress and welcome to the #normansbridal family

Violet · Married on 06/02/2018

I went two separate times to find the right one and each sales assistant were fabulous!

Normans Bridal 's reply:

So glad you found the "right" dress! Thanks for letting us be a part of such a special day.

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Liz was much better to work with than Patty! I bought a wedding gown and 4 dresses for my maids.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Anna we are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Liz!

Kiera · Married on 05/26/2018

I came into the store as a walk-in on a Saturday, not expecting to get to look around since it was busy. However, I was immediately greeted by Liz, who said she had a 30 minute gap between appointments to help me find my dream wedding dress. I was nervous, but she delivered! She listened to my ideas for a boho, open back gown and my requests regarding budget. She was so encouraging and motivated. In that small window of 30 minutes she did indeed find me my dream dress and it was even under budget! I can't recommend her services enough. She was an angel and a life saver!!

Normans  Bridal  1

Normans Bridal 's reply:

Aww Kiera! I am so happy I got to work with you, we made a great team! Best wishes and I can't wait to see your wedding pics. Liz

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a great experience finding my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses! Would highly recommend!