About White Swan Bridal

We offer couture Bridal and Evening Gowns, Custom Gown Creations and Full Service Alterations!

At White Swan Bridal, our goal is to make your bridal dreams a reality! White Swan Bridal Boutique has been making brides feel and look beautiful since 1997. We are known in the area for our impeccable red carpet service and our friendly staff. Our commitment to excellence goes well beyond finding the perfect dress for you, we provide full alternations as well to make sure that you have the best fit possible.

To make your dress selections more convenient, the dresses in our salon are showcased on mannequins, taking out the hassle of choosing the dresses on racks.

We have been rated by The Knot brides as the “Best of Weddings” for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015 and were also featured in their Premier issues.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Formal Gowns (5)
Plus Size Gowns (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
Garters (2)

I wolud like to thank everyone at store. Very helpful sweet stuff they will try their best to get you what u are looking for. And special thanks to Fauzia and Alex

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mariam, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My first store to search for my dress and I had a great experience. Everyone so professional and ready to help. I am in love with my dress exactly the way I was dreaming. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to use my dress. Thank you!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Desiree, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

White Swan Bridal Pricing

1 VIDEO

WSB Real Weddings
1:23 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
White Swan Bridal is a local woman-owned small business that I have great respect for. They carry a beautiful variety of couture gowns. The owner Mila and her team truly help find the right dress for each bride who comes in their door.

Events

425 Maple Avenue, West , Vienna, VA 22180   See On Map
703-255-9032 (phone) 703-255-9890 (fax)
White Swan Bridal is a wedding boutique from Vienna, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington, D.C. , and Maryland. White Swan Bridal is a professional bridal gown atelier that has been part of the DC wedding industry since 1997 specializing in bridal gowns and custom alterations.