Leslie Swan Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Your love story is unique and you want your photographs to reflect that. As your wedding photographer, I value that deeply and want the photos I take to capture your true spirit. I love the energy of weddings and recording moments as they come. My goal is for you to feel natural, and comfortable while I create beautiful portraits that embody your connection. My shooting style is photojournalistic, but I help guide you when needed. I avoid stiff posing in favor of honest embraces, and time for you to be together. At the end of the day I want your photographs to encapsulate the way you felt, and overall atmosphere of your celebration.

Featured in: Offbeat Bride, Rock n Roll Bride, United With Love, Green Wedding Shoes and Junebug Weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Gretta
    Gretta H. Married on 11/06/2021

No one better than Leslie

Leslie is outstanding to work with. I am beyond lucky to have worked with her and I can't wait for the next time we see her again! The ability Leslie has to capture the moment and emotions in her photographs is truly breathtaking. She made my husband and I feel so special on our wedding day. She is a great listener and can work with a crowd naturally. Her photos are warm, romantic and she understands angles like no one else. She's wildly talented and an amazing person, I can't recommend her enough.
    Evan Married on 08/07/2021

Leslie is the BEST!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the Northeast, look no further – book Leslie now! She captured a friend's wedding so beautifully that we knew we had a hunch we should hire her, too. And we're so glad we did. She's based in Maine, but was very flexible in traveling to Vermont for our wedding. In the long lead up to our wedding (18 months), she was proactive in reaching out for details at the right time and responsive to our questions. From the start, she assessed our style + what was in and out of our comfort zone, and she respected that on the day over a year later. In our prep conversations, she took notes, really showed how much she cared about our big day, and was extremely flexible in her schedule and flow to match the lineup of our wedding day. At the end of the day, we are left with an amazing collection of photos that truly blow our mind – she captured the big moments and the little ones, including the capture of a last-minute surprise that she didn't know about until just a few minutes before. All told, Leslie is caring, professional, reliable, flexible, and OH – an amazing photographer. We looked at other photographers, but don't waste your time with other options. You'll be so happy if you book Leslie!

Leslie Swan Photography's reply:

Evan, thank you for this thoughtful and comprehensive review. You have presented my work behind the scenes to the wedding day in such a beautiful light, and I am honored. Working with you and Nicole was an absolute joy!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 07/17/2021

Leslie was amazing!!!

Leslie was absolutely a dream to work with throughout the entire process. We met with her for a few engagement photos a few months ahead of the wedding. Working with her was completely natural- neither of us is particularly comfortable in front of a camera, but Leslie helped us feel completely at ease. During the wedding, she seemed to be everywhere at once! Many of my guests remarked that she was almost a mind-reader, showing up exactly at the right moment to capture the joy of the evening. The photos are absolutely beautiful, and looking through them I felt all the same emotions from the day itself. Thank you Leslie!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

14 photos · 09/15/2018
  • Amy & Jon
    17 photos · 09/01/2018

Amelia Lawrence Weddings Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I recently had the privilege of working with Leslie at a lovely outdoor Bed and Breakfast wedding and she was a true gem! Leslie is sweet, personable and easy going all while getting the job done taking amazing pictures. Her sweet nature made my job as a wedding planer super easy. Leslie is fabulous with her couples too; making them feel relaxed in front of the camera. Leslie has a very calming nature that puts everyone at ease. Her face was always bright with a lovely smile and I would enjoy the opportunity to work with her again. You're a delight Leslie!

White Swan Bridal White Swan Bridal Wedding Dresses

Leslie Swan Photography produces amazing quality photographs and exudes high professionalism! We highly recommend her to any bride!

Portland, Maine Portland, ME, 04101
Location of (Leslie Swan Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding