Leslie Swan Photography

Leslie Swan Photography

About Leslie Swan Photography

Modern & Alternative Wedding Photography

My specialty as a photographer is capturing the magic of your love.  As an artist I bring out the beauty and joy in each of my clients.  Capturing moments of intimacy and sheer bliss is my passion. My goal on your wedding day is to make you feel comfortable, help you enjoy your day, and deliver radiant photographs that invoke the spirit of your love.  This is your wedding, and your photos should reflect your unique union. I celebrate diversity and embrace all couples. I look forward to recording your journey!

I am based in Virginia, and currently have no travel fees for any wedding booked on the east coast.  You can find my work featured on Junebug Weddings, Offbeat Bride, and United with Love. I am also honored to have received Wedding Wire's couples choice award for 2017.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (5)
Engagement Shoot (3)
Wedding Portraits (3)
Destination / Travel (2)

We were introduced to Leslie a couple months before our engagement shoot, and from the beginning she was amazing to work with. So attentive and interested in our love story! Pricing was very reasonable, and she really delved into our story to understand us a little better. She is an extremely kind and generous person, and that comes through in her art -- she cares SO much about her photography and it truly shows. She wants to take the best quality photos of you that show your love. Our photos from our engagement shoot are gorgeous -- they are the best pictures of us that we have!! We would book Leslie for our wedding too if she were available! Her talent is unrivaled -- I am recommending her to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leslie was an amazing engagement photographer! First of all she trekked out in the ice storm a few weeks ago to meet us for our session, which was above and beyond! Second, and most important the photos were incredible! The comment I got most often from my family and friends was how are you going to choose which ones to use for your save the date. Her eye for detail was amazing, we did a photo shoot at a bar and she got every possible angle and the colors were amazing. She made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed the whole morning. I did my research before hiring her and she is also by far the best "bang for your buck" in the area! I would highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently had the privilege of working with Leslie at a lovely outdoor Bed and Breakfast wedding and she was a true gem! Leslie is sweet, personable and easy going all while getting the job done taking amazing pictures. Her sweet nature made my job as a wedding planer super easy. Leslie is fabulous with her couples too; making them feel relaxed in front of the camera. Leslie has a very calming nature that puts everyone at ease. Her face was always bright with a lovely smile and I would enjoy the opportunity to work with her again. You're a delight Leslie!

Events

Vienna, VA 22180   See On Map
703-389-9945 (phone)
Portland, ME 04101   See On Map
Leslie Swan Photography is a wedding photographer from Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland, Maine, and New Hampshire. Leslie Swan Photography is a professional maine wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2012 specializing in alternative weddings.