White Swan Bridal Reviews

White Swan Bridal 6
White Swan Bridal 7

Monica · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Best Store in NOVA

Can't speak highly enough about my experience picking out a dress at White Swan Bridal! Mila, the owner, and her daughter, Anna, are the best. They have an amazing selection of dresses in so many different styles. Not only that, but they are incredibly flexible, and will help you find the perfect dress at a price you can afford. Even if they don't have exactly what you're looking for, they can help alter any dress into the dress of your dreams. Nothing is impossible with them! Both ladies are patient, kind, attentive, helpful with styling, and very clearly prioritize and value their brides. I had been to many other stores before I came to White Swan; I wish I could go back in time and skip all the other salons because my search would have been so much shorter. Can't wait to be a White Swan Bride in my perfect dress next summer!

Sent on 11/29/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Monica, thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! Thank you for letting us be a part of this experience with you!

Kathy · Married on 12/01/2018

Had a wonderful experience tagging along with a friend for her fitting and even got a little something for my own wedding day! Friendly staff that really know what they are doing and gorgeous dresses! Thank you!

Sent on 03/09/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Kathy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your business!
  • Y

Yuni · Married on 09/20/2018

I had a fantastic experience here! I expected this to be my first stop in a series of shops, but I didn't need to go anywhere else! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, but the staff figured it out before I did. After maybe an hour of trying different styles, they told me they had the perfect dress, and it was indeed perfect! They were also so great about matching my limited budget, and they added a lace jacket to my strapless dress within a couple of days. I cannot thank the staff and the owner enough for being fun and accommodating!

Sent on 04/24/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Yuni! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time! Have a great day!

Vanessa · Married on 08/25/2018

White Swan has been a staple in the town i grew up for YEARS. I'd drive by it and always think "when i get engaged, i'm gonna go there!" So..when i got engaged in March 2018, White Swan was the first place I made an appointment. The consultants were super friendly and helpful and my consultant actually ended up choosing my dress...she chose one i'd said no to because it was out of my comfort zone and it ended up being the first dress i tried on, the one i purchased, and the one i wore as the dress of my dreams on 8/25/18. I LOVED how White Swan had their gowns on mannequins...that helped me visualize so much better than peeling through endless plastic bags of white dresses. The owner, Mila, is amazing. She spoke to the designer of my dress to have it rushed given my shorter timeframe and helped me choose all the right alterations. I felt like a princess on my wedding day in the gown I chose and I'm so thankful I went to White Swan!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    White Swan Bridal 12
    White Swan Bridal 13
    White Swan Bridal 14

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Vanessa! Thank you so much for your kind words and the beautiful photos! You look simply stunning! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations!!!!

Natalia · Married on 08/18/2018

I was able to find the best dress for me on the first visit there - the stuff was very helpful and on top of things! They also offer alteration and preservation services right in the shop, all the high-quality service. Highly recommend this shop for everyone!

White Swan Bridal 15

Nana Yaa · Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone know how difficult it is to search for the best fit wedding dress for your dream wedding however White Swan Bridal helped made this anxiety vanished in a heartbeat. Miss Miller and her assistants made me felt at home and provided me with guidance and flexibility in the process to have all the unique wedding dresses i deserve and I had dreamt about. They were very professional and patient. It didn't matter how many times I went to the store and how often I tried on the dresses, they were supportive and always ready to provide their professional opinion and constructive criticism to finally arrive at my final choice of dress which wowed all my guests on my wedding day which was August 4, 2018. For all the bride-to-be out there who are searching online and stores for your dream wedding dresses, please, I urge you to visit this amazing bridal shop and trust me, you will definitely find your dream dress. There are several top designer and trending dresses to choose from but even if you don't find what you want, Miss Miller will search through her list of designers and ensure she finds that dress with all the wow factors you're looking for and order for you and also ensure that you receive it on time for your big day.
    Finally, her alterations are flawlessly done, perfect and neat. Her prices are very reasonable compare to all the shops I visited. She is always ready to work with your budget which for me, i found it to be very awesome. Thank you White Swan Bridal for making my dream wedding dress and day a reality and very very special.

Sent on 09/22/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Nana, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! Milla and I (Anna) send our warmest wishes and congratulations on your wedding day! We can't wait to see your photos!

Mary Kay · Married on 07/07/2018

I purchased the dress for my daughters wedding at White Swan Bridal. She fell in love with a Calla Blanche L'amour. They worked within my budget and altered the dress so it was beautiful. They were friendly and fantastic. Mila was great as was Anna. We also purchases a veil and a comb there. It was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend the shop.
    Mary Kay

Sent on 07/14/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Mary Kay, thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about your experience. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding experience!

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

I asked Mila to do alterations on the dress my mother wore for her wedding. Everything came out beautifully! She is very upfront about the cost - it is higher end and more expensive, but the results can't be beat! Everyone at the store was accommodating and pleasant and some of the alterations she suggested based on her advanced knowledge. For example, she added bones to the dress to give it more structure and it looked wonderful and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Christine! Thank you so much for your feedback about your boutique! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future for any of your alterations needs!

Clara · Married on 06/23/2018

I found the most beautiful dress at White Swan Bridal, and was very impressed with the knowledge that the owner of the store had about style & material choices! When I walked in, I thought I had an idea of what kind of dress I wanted... until I tried those kinds on and wasn't happy. It was then that I tried on a different style, recommended by the store owner (and my mother!) and found my dream dress. I can't tell you how many people complimented me on the dress throughout my wedding day! The dress, for its quality, was priced well and I was able to get alterations & my veil at White Swan as well. All of the work was done beautifully and on time. I recommend White Swan Bridal for quality wedding dresses and professional expertise on fashion & fabric!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    White Swan Bridal 23
    White Swan Bridal 24
    White Swan Bridal 25

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Clara, Thank you so much for your kind words! You look fantastic in your photos! We are honored that you selected our shop to be a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations!

amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

I purchased my original dress two years ago from a boutique shop in Leesburg. Unfortunately, after taking the dress for my fittings I realized that I purchased a dress that was not meant for my figure. With 19...yes...19 days until my wedding I drove to Vienna and found a replacement dress. Mila and her team were able to alter the dress within a few days. When I returned to try on my new dress, I happened to see another dress that I had my eye on however was unable to locate. Just for fun I decided to try the dress on...just to put my mind at ease. Well, that was THE DRESS. The one I had been looking for and dreaming of. Now...with 12 days until my wedding...I changed my mind again. Once again Mila and her Team were right there to begin the fitting process. They had my dress ready with an absolutely perfect fit within only a few days. I wish I had started my dress hunting at White Swan. Between their large selection, excellent customer services, and AMAZINGLY talented team...I spent my wedding day feeling like a queen.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    White Swan Bridal 26
    White Swan Bridal 27
    White Swan Bridal 28

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the beautiful photos! Its as truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding experience! You look simply stunning!
  • JLD

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

White Swan is amazing! The team there is very friendly, knowledgable, and will work with you to find your perfect dress in budget. They're different from most shops as they show all their dresses on mannequins. This really helps to show you how the dress will look on to get a better idea rather than just seeing the dress on a rack! They helped me find all the dresses in stock that fit in the vision I was looking for. The dress I fell in love with was one I had to buy off the rack because ordering took over a year for that company unfortunately. The dress had not been in stock long, so there were no flaws, except that it was a size 10 and I was a size ~2. You would never be able to tell that after the alterations! They did amazing taking the dress down to my size and making all the small changes I wanted to make my dress absolutely perfect. I also purchased my veil there, which was a custom creation by the owner. It was gorgeous!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    White Swan Bridal 29
    White Swan Bridal 30
    White Swan Bridal 31
    White Swan Bridal 32

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Jamie! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best in the future!

j · Married on 11/24/2017

White Swan Bridal totally saved my wedding! I called for an emergency appointment 10 days prior to an unplanned wedding date (our father turned ill and we decided to marry 10 months in advance to make sure he could attend.) White Swan treated me like a queen, despite my need to find a dress and have it altered ON THE SAME DAY! They showed me as many dresses as I liked and did alterations on the spot. I spent 2.5 hours in the shop and left with my DREAM WEDDING DRESS!!! They not only took care of me personally, but emotionally and I will never forget the service and support I received from some very amazing women. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    White Swan Bridal 33

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and Congratulations on your wedding!

Mariam · Married on 11/03/2017

I wolud like to thank everyone at store. Very helpful sweet stuff they will try their best to get you what u are looking for. And special thanks to Fauzia and Alex

Sent on 12/14/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Mariam, thank you so much for your kind words, we passed along your well wishes!

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

A beautiful store with beautiful dresses. The staff is so helpful and the prices are great too. One of the pluses of going to this store is that the dresses are on forms so you can actually see them instead of digging through a rack. Great selection! They do the alterations, cleaning, and preservation on-site.

Desiree · Married on 10/08/2017

My first store to search for my dress and I had a great experience. Everyone so professional and ready to help. I am in love with my dress exactly the way I was dreaming. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to use my dress. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Glen · Married on 09/23/2017

The owner is wonderful and the staff is extraordinary. Quick and friendly.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Andee · Married on 09/17/2017

I went there after a dress crisis after buying a dress from another company. Megan was wonderful with helping me find my dream dress that was within my budget and beautiful on me.

Sent on 03/22/2017

• O

Oksana · Married on 07/02/2017

If you want a great dress for a great deal and with excellent and attentive service, definitely go to White Swan Bridal. My mother and I wandered in without an appointment after just leaving an up-scale, stiff and snotty bridal shop that had left us with a sour taste in our mouths. Dresses for thousands of dollars did not flatter, no matter how many I tried on. At White Swan Bridal, I found my perfect dress in a matter of minutes. Even without an appointment, as soon as I walked in, I felt welcomed. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations on your wedding!

Veronica · Married on 06/23/2017

They were fantastic helping find the dress I wanted, making sure it fit, and dealing with our multiple state party. My mother had her dress shipped to her in California and they were fantastic about that. It fit her perfectly. They let me pick out a dress a year in advance and helped all along the way.

Sent on 01/13/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Veronica, Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all the best!

Annaleigh · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful Experience! This bridal shop has very unique gowns and you are able to customize any gown to fit your style. Anna is very professional and the whole team is very willing to please the bride in any way!

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

They are amazing! My dress was perfect! I had so many compliments on it and it made me feel beautiful on my special day. The team here is outstanding and helped work with me around my crazy work schedule for my fittings. The owner goes out of her way to make sure her brides are happy. They even ordered me a special head piece and added off the shoulder cuffs to my dress for me :)

Sent on 05/23/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate it!

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

BEST BRIDAL SHOP EVER!!! I was in a unique situation. I was your typical bride that lost weight and was looking my best when I tried on dresses (I was planning on a losing a few more too!). I found the perfect dress that I absolutely fell in love with. Bought it that day, was so happy. A few months later, I found out I was pregnant with twins and would be 6 months pregnant on my wedding date! Yikes! I was 120% sure I was going to have to buy another dress. But no! They have a miracle/magical seamstress that made my dress fit!! I still cannot believe it. From the front and back, you could not even tell i had 6 month twins in my belly. From the side, you obviously could, but the fact that they were able to make it fit and make it still look like the same dress, was amazing. More than amazing.

I also bought my headpiece here which got just as many compliments as my dress.

I will say the shop will not give you the frilly experience other boutiques may give you (I went to one before White Swan), but their dress selection, price ranges, and amazing tailoring is better than what any other shop can offer.

I would suggest White Swan to any bride, but also the brides that require some creativity (during one of m visits, I saw another bride trying on her dress and it was custom made by White Swan. It looked actually amazing). They can do anything with a dress! I would also suggest them even if you have a dress and you need it tailored. Just love this place. Cannot say enough good things about it.

Sent on 04/30/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it!

Sharon · Married on 10/08/2016

White Swan provided excellent service and high quality when I got married! I loved my wedding dress.

White Swan Bridal 34

Suzanne · Married on 09/25/2016

White Swan is a cute boutique located next to a bank in downtown Vienna. I was in town visiting family and booked a last minute appointment. They were very accommodating. The shop has two floors: the first floor has the custom-fit dresses (and I assume more expensive) and the second floor has the "bargain bin," off the rack dresses. Needless to say, we hit the second floor. I am a street size 4-6 and tried on the sizes 8 and 10 dresses. It was the third or fourth dress I tried on that I absolutely loved. It is a Kitty Chen mermaid style with organza, size 10 and barely needs alterations. We didn't buy it that day, but my dad went the day after to pick it up. It's an absolutely gorgeous dress and I can't wait to see my fiancé's face when he sees it on our wedding day!