227 Reviews for White Swan Bridal

Plus Size Gowns (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
Garters (2)
227 White Swan Bridal Reviews

Had a wonderful experience tagging along with a friend for her fitting and even got a little something for my own wedding day! Friendly staff that really know what they are doing and gorgeous dresses! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a fantastic experience here! I expected this to be my first stop in a series of shops, but I didn't need to go anywhere else! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, but the staff figured it out before I did. After maybe an hour of trying different styles, they told me they had the perfect dress, and it was indeed perfect! They were also so great about matching my limited budget, and they added a lace jacket to my strapless dress within a couple of days. I cannot thank the staff and the owner enough for being fun and accommodating!

Profile Picture Yuni, 9/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning

I purchased the dress for my daughters wedding at White Swan Bridal. She fell in love with a Calla Blanche L'amour. They worked within my budget and altered the dress so it was beautiful. They were friendly and fantastic. Mila was great as was Anna. We also purchases a veil and a comb there. It was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend the shop.
Mary Kay

Profile Picture Mary Kay, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I asked Mila to do alterations on the dress my mother wore for her wedding. Everything came out beautifully! She is very upfront about the cost - it is higher end and more expensive, but the results can't be beat! Everyone at the store was accommodating and pleasant and some of the alterations she suggested based on her advanced knowledge. For example, she added bones to the dress to give it more structure and it looked wonderful and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/30/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Veils

I purchased my original dress two years ago from a boutique shop in Leesburg. Unfortunately, after taking the dress for my fittings I realized that I purchased a dress that was not meant for my figure. With 19...yes...19 days until my wedding I drove to Vienna and found a replacement dress. Mila and her team were able to alter the dress within a few days. When I returned to try on my new dress, I happened to see another dress that I had my eye on however was unable to locate. Just for fun I decided to try the dress on...just to put my mind at ease. Well, that was THE DRESS. The one I had been looking for and dreaming of. Now...with 12 days until my wedding...I changed my mind again. Once again Mila and her Team were right there to begin the fitting process. They had my dress ready with an absolutely perfect fit within only a few days. I wish I had started my dress hunting at White Swan. Between their large selection, excellent customer services, and AMAZINGLY talented team...I spent my wedding day feeling like a queen.

Profile Picture User5219853, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Formal Gowns, Alterations

White Swan Bridal totally saved my wedding! I called for an emergency appointment 10 days prior to an unplanned wedding date (our father turned ill and we decided to marry 10 months in advance to make sure he could attend.) White Swan treated me like a queen, despite my need to find a dress and have it altered ON THE SAME DAY! They showed me as many dresses as I liked and did alterations on the spot. I spent 2.5 hours in the shop and left with my DREAM WEDDING DRESS!!! They not only took care of me personally, but emotionally and I will never forget the service and support I received from some very amazing women. THANK YOU!!!

Photo for White Swan Bridal Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture j, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wolud like to thank everyone at store. Very helpful sweet stuff they will try their best to get you what u are looking for. And special thanks to Fauzia and Alex

Profile Picture Mariam, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A beautiful store with beautiful dresses. The staff is so helpful and the prices are great too. One of the pluses of going to this store is that the dresses are on forms so you can actually see them instead of digging through a rack. Great selection! They do the alterations, cleaning, and preservation on-site.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

My first store to search for my dress and I had a great experience. Everyone so professional and ready to help. I am in love with my dress exactly the way I was dreaming. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to use my dress. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

The owner is wonderful and the staff is extraordinary. Quick and friendly.

Profile Picture Glen, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went there after a dress crisis after buying a dress from another company. Megan was wonderful with helping me find my dream dress that was within my budget and beautiful on me.

Profile Picture Andee , 9/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want a great dress for a great deal and with excellent and attentive service, definitely go to White Swan Bridal. My mother and I wandered in without an appointment after just leaving an up-scale, stiff and snotty bridal shop that had left us with a sour taste in our mouths. Dresses for thousands of dollars did not flatter, no matter how many I tried on. At White Swan Bridal, I found my perfect dress in a matter of minutes. Even without an appointment, as soon as I walked in, I felt welcomed. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Oksana, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were fantastic helping find the dress I wanted, making sure it fit, and dealing with our multiple state party. My mother had her dress shipped to her in California and they were fantastic about that. It fit her perfectly. They let me pick out a dress a year in advance and helped all along the way.

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They are amazing! My dress was perfect! I had so many compliments on it and it made me feel beautiful on my special day. The team here is outstanding and helped work with me around my crazy work schedule for my fittings. The owner goes out of her way to make sure her brides are happy. They even ordered me a special head piece and added off the shoulder cuffs to my dress for me :)

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful Experience! This bridal shop has very unique gowns and you are able to customize any gown to fit your style. Anna is very professional and the whole team is very willing to please the bride in any way!

Profile Picture Annaleigh, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BEST BRIDAL SHOP EVER!!! I was in a unique situation. I was your typical bride that lost weight and was looking my best when I tried on dresses (I was planning on a losing a few more too!). I found the perfect dress that I absolutely fell in love with. Bought it that day, was so happy. A few months later, I found out I was pregnant with twins and would be 6 months pregnant on my wedding date! Yikes! I was 120% sure I was going to have to buy another dress. But no! They have a miracle/magical seamstress that made my dress fit!! I still cannot believe it. From the front and back, you could not even tell i had 6 month twins in my belly. From the side, you obviously could, but the fact that they were able to make it fit and make it still look like the same dress, was amazing. More than amazing.

I also bought my headpiece here which got just as many compliments as my dress.

I will say the shop will not give you the frilly experience other boutiques may give you (I went to one before White Swan), but their dress selection, price ranges, and amazing tailoring is better than what any other shop can offer.

I would suggest White Swan to any bride, but also the brides that require some creativity (during one of m visits, I saw another bride trying on her dress and it was custom made by White Swan. It looked actually amazing). They can do anything with a dress! I would also suggest them even if you have a dress and you need it tailored. Just love this place. Cannot say enough good things about it.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

White Swan provided excellent service and high quality when I got married! I loved my wedding dress.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

White Swan is a cute boutique located next to a bank in downtown Vienna. I was in town visiting family and booked a last minute appointment. They were very accommodating. The shop has two floors: the first floor has the custom-fit dresses (and I assume more expensive) and the second floor has the "bargain bin," off the rack dresses. Needless to say, we hit the second floor. I am a street size 4-6 and tried on the sizes 8 and 10 dresses. It was the third or fourth dress I tried on that I absolutely loved. It is a Kitty Chen mermaid style with organza, size 10 and barely needs alterations. We didn't buy it that day, but my dad went the day after to pick it up. It's an absolutely gorgeous dress and I can't wait to see my fiancé's face when he sees it on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I got my wedding dress from here and I absolutely loved it. Amazing quality and it made me feel like a princess. I would recommend at least going to check it out and see if it fits your budget. The owner is smart and knows what shes doing. I also got a lot of customization as I wear a head scarf and she added sleeves to a sweetheart dress and made it look perfect. They made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Bridal Belts, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I found my dream dress at this store, and received a 10% discount because I was the first bride to order that particular dress. The alterations were more than I expected, but I have every confidence that they'll be done right. I have my first fitting after the alterations on 04/23/2016, and will update my review after that.

Profile Picture Vicky, 7/14/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

My experience with White Swan was pretty much perfect based on the fact that I fell in love with the fourth dress I tried on. They were the second bridal store I tried and so much better than my first one. I am so glad that I didn’t have to worry about looking at more stores. The dress came in on time, too, so no additional stress there. Love my dress!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was beautiful and they gave me a great deal!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/16/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

Awesome company, I don't know why people had this kind of bed experience with them ?

Profile Picture Corinne , 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The girls were so doting and completely willing to stay within my budget. The picked 5 dresses I loved- that never happens- according to my descriptions. I fell in LOVE with the dress the owner designed.. And she was sweet as could be. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kira, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews