White Swan Bridal Reviews

White Swan Bridal 7
  • Lola

Lola Ajilore · Getting married on 04/25/2020

I said yes to the dress

After 2 weeks of trying on dresses in New Orleans, Maryland, and Virginia I said yes to my wedding dress at this location. When I walked in I thought I wasn't going to find a dress because I could not see my style on display. I figured I'll try some dresses and move on to my next appointment. The owner Mila figured out my style, after a few dress tryouts and talking to me about what I wanted. She made a recommendation on a particular dress which I originally thought would not work but I was dead wrong. This dress ticked all the boxes on my list of criterias and I also got a nice discount off the original price. One of the many great thing about the experience was the dress arrived at the store the day before my scheduled appointment, I was the first customer to try it on and it looked elegant and exquisite on me. I am so pleased with everything. Thank you Mila and Anna the mother daughter duo, you ladies are amazing.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 09/14/2019

The best bridal shop

This is by far the best place to find your perfect dress and complete alterations. I bought a dress out of state and had alterations done which ended up being a disaster. I brought my dress to White Swan Bridal and Mila and Anna took care of me right away. They fixed the terrible alterations and transformed my dress into my dream gown. I could not have asked for better customer service. This is by far the only place you should look for a wedding gown in NOVA. I am forever grateful for this team.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Monica · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Store in NOVA

Can't speak highly enough about my experience picking out a dress at White Swan Bridal! Mila, the owner, and her daughter, Anna, are the best. They have an amazing selection of dresses in so many different styles. Not only that, but they are incredibly flexible, and will help you find the perfect dress at a price you can afford. Even if they don't have exactly what you're looking for, they can help alter any dress into the dress of your dreams. Nothing is impossible with them! Both ladies are patient, kind, attentive, helpful with styling, and very clearly prioritize and value their brides. I had been to many other stores before I came to White Swan; I wish I could go back in time and skip all the other salons because my search would have been so much shorter. Can't wait to be a White Swan Bride in my perfect dress next summer!

Sent on 11/05/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Monica, thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! Thank you for letting us be a part of this experience with you!
  • Rafi

Rafi Soule · Married on 06/01/2019

Lovely & Affordable

Mila was just lovely and patient despite all my many requirements and small budget.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    White Swan Bridal 8

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2019

Say Yes to this Dress Shop!

Absolutely loved my experience at White Swan Bridal in Vienna. From picking out the dress to the final fitting the ladies at the shop were nothing but kind and helpful. When searching for a dress, one thing I worried about was going to a shop that tries to push you to buy a dress then and there. Even as I tried on countless dresses they never made me feel rushed or pressured. They even offered to put any dresses I like on hold if I wanted to go check out other shops and come back the next day. They were extremely helpful and accommodating through the alterations phase and always made sure the dress was up to my standards. Price was a big factor for me as well and they had a ton of reasonably priced options to choose from.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kathy · Married on 12/01/2018

Had a wonderful experience tagging along with a friend for her fitting and even got a little something for my own wedding day! Friendly staff that really know what they are doing and gorgeous dresses! Thank you!

Sent on 03/09/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Kathy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your business!
  • Meghan

Meghan O’Meara · Married on 10/13/2018

I love my dress!

I loved my dress! I went to a couple other places first but none of them really “spoke” to me then I went to white swan bridal and found the perfect dress! It was gorgeous, it had everything I wanted. The salesperson who helped me was very helpful, she was honest with how they looked which was very helpful to me. When I tried on “my” dress she told me the color of the dress looked very good with my skin color. They do all the alterations in store which is nice because at my last fitting I needed something fixed and they fixed it in store so it was ready in an hour. They added straps too!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    White Swan Bridal 9
  • Y

Yuni · Married on 09/20/2018

I had a fantastic experience here! I expected this to be my first stop in a series of shops, but I didn't need to go anywhere else! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, but the staff figured it out before I did. After maybe an hour of trying different styles, they told me they had the perfect dress, and it was indeed perfect! They were also so great about matching my limited budget, and they added a lace jacket to my strapless dress within a couple of days. I cannot thank the staff and the owner enough for being fun and accommodating!

Sent on 04/24/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Yuni! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time! Have a great day!
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 09/08/2018

Alterations, anyone!

I purchased my dress in Virginia Beach. I had about two months until my wedding. I called White Swan Bridal to do a few alternations. I need the hem done and the sleeves were too loose. Honey! Mila and her ladies took very care of me. They turned my off the rack dress into a custom made only for me. Mila explained each alternations. They also sewn in my mother's and mother-in-law's trinkets into my dress. So they can be with us at the wedding. They even made my bustle so easy that my husband had no problems putting it up. Even though, I didn't buy my dress from them. They made me feel like one of their most cherish customers.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    White Swan Bridal 10
    White Swan Bridal 11
    White Swan Bridal 12

Vanessa · Married on 08/25/2018

White Swan has been a staple in the town i grew up for YEARS. I'd drive by it and always think "when i get engaged, i'm gonna go there!" So..when i got engaged in March 2018, White Swan was the first place I made an appointment. The consultants were super friendly and helpful and my consultant actually ended up choosing my dress...she chose one i'd said no to because it was out of my comfort zone and it ended up being the first dress i tried on, the one i purchased, and the one i wore as the dress of my dreams on 8/25/18. I LOVED how White Swan had their gowns on mannequins...that helped me visualize so much better than peeling through endless plastic bags of white dresses. The owner, Mila, is amazing. She spoke to the designer of my dress to have it rushed given my shorter timeframe and helped me choose all the right alterations. I felt like a princess on my wedding day in the gown I chose and I'm so thankful I went to White Swan!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    White Swan Bridal 13
    White Swan Bridal 14
    White Swan Bridal 15

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Vanessa! Thank you so much for your kind words and the beautiful photos! You look simply stunning! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations!!!!

Natalia · Married on 08/18/2018

I was able to find the best dress for me on the first visit there - the stuff was very helpful and on top of things! They also offer alteration and preservation services right in the shop, all the high-quality service. Highly recommend this shop for everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    White Swan Bridal 16

Nana Yaa · Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone know how difficult it is to search for the best fit wedding dress for your dream wedding however White Swan Bridal helped made this anxiety vanished in a heartbeat. Miss Miller and her assistants made me felt at home and provided me with guidance and flexibility in the process to have all the unique wedding dresses i deserve and I had dreamt about. They were very professional and patient. It didn't matter how many times I went to the store and how often I tried on the dresses, they were supportive and always ready to provide their professional opinion and constructive criticism to finally arrive at my final choice of dress which wowed all my guests on my wedding day which was August 4, 2018. For all the bride-to-be out there who are searching online and stores for your dream wedding dresses, please, I urge you to visit this amazing bridal shop and trust me, you will definitely find your dream dress. There are several top designer and trending dresses to choose from but even if you don't find what you want, Miss Miller will search through her list of designers and ensure she finds that dress with all the wow factors you're looking for and order for you and also ensure that you receive it on time for your big day.
    Finally, her alterations are flawlessly done, perfect and neat. Her prices are very reasonable compare to all the shops I visited. She is always ready to work with your budget which for me, i found it to be very awesome. Thank you White Swan Bridal for making my dream wedding dress and day a reality and very very special.

Sent on 09/22/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Nana, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! Milla and I (Anna) send our warmest wishes and congratulations on your wedding day! We can't wait to see your photos!

Mary Kay · Married on 07/07/2018

I purchased the dress for my daughters wedding at White Swan Bridal. She fell in love with a Calla Blanche L'amour. They worked within my budget and altered the dress so it was beautiful. They were friendly and fantastic. Mila was great as was Anna. We also purchases a veil and a comb there. It was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend the shop.
    Mary Kay

Sent on 07/14/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Mary Kay, thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about your experience. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding experience!

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

I asked Mila to do alterations on the dress my mother wore for her wedding. Everything came out beautifully! She is very upfront about the cost - it is higher end and more expensive, but the results can't be beat! Everyone at the store was accommodating and pleasant and some of the alterations she suggested based on her advanced knowledge. For example, she added bones to the dress to give it more structure and it looked wonderful and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Christine! Thank you so much for your feedback about your boutique! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future for any of your alterations needs!

Clara · Married on 06/23/2018

I found the most beautiful dress at White Swan Bridal, and was very impressed with the knowledge that the owner of the store had about style & material choices! When I walked in, I thought I had an idea of what kind of dress I wanted... until I tried those kinds on and wasn't happy. It was then that I tried on a different style, recommended by the store owner (and my mother!) and found my dream dress. I can't tell you how many people complimented me on the dress throughout my wedding day! The dress, for its quality, was priced well and I was able to get alterations & my veil at White Swan as well. All of the work was done beautifully and on time. I recommend White Swan Bridal for quality wedding dresses and professional expertise on fashion & fabric!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    White Swan Bridal 24
    White Swan Bridal 25
    White Swan Bridal 26

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Clara, Thank you so much for your kind words! You look fantastic in your photos! We are honored that you selected our shop to be a part of your wedding journey! Congratulations!

amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

I purchased my original dress two years ago from a boutique shop in Leesburg. Unfortunately, after taking the dress for my fittings I realized that I purchased a dress that was not meant for my figure. With 19...yes...19 days until my wedding I drove to Vienna and found a replacement dress. Mila and her team were able to alter the dress within a few days. When I returned to try on my new dress, I happened to see another dress that I had my eye on however was unable to locate. Just for fun I decided to try the dress on...just to put my mind at ease. Well, that was THE DRESS. The one I had been looking for and dreaming of. Now...with 12 days until my wedding...I changed my mind again. Once again Mila and her Team were right there to begin the fitting process. They had my dress ready with an absolutely perfect fit within only a few days. I wish I had started my dress hunting at White Swan. Between their large selection, excellent customer services, and AMAZINGLY talented team...I spent my wedding day feeling like a queen.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    White Swan Bridal 27
    White Swan Bridal 28
    White Swan Bridal 29

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the beautiful photos! Its as truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding experience! You look simply stunning!
  • JLD

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

White Swan is amazing! The team there is very friendly, knowledgable, and will work with you to find your perfect dress in budget. They're different from most shops as they show all their dresses on mannequins. This really helps to show you how the dress will look on to get a better idea rather than just seeing the dress on a rack! They helped me find all the dresses in stock that fit in the vision I was looking for. The dress I fell in love with was one I had to buy off the rack because ordering took over a year for that company unfortunately. The dress had not been in stock long, so there were no flaws, except that it was a size 10 and I was a size ~2. You would never be able to tell that after the alterations! They did amazing taking the dress down to my size and making all the small changes I wanted to make my dress absolutely perfect. I also purchased my veil there, which was a custom creation by the owner. It was gorgeous!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    White Swan Bridal 30
    White Swan Bridal 31
    White Swan Bridal 32
    White Swan Bridal 33

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Jamie! Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best in the future!

j · Married on 11/24/2017

White Swan Bridal totally saved my wedding! I called for an emergency appointment 10 days prior to an unplanned wedding date (our father turned ill and we decided to marry 10 months in advance to make sure he could attend.) White Swan treated me like a queen, despite my need to find a dress and have it altered ON THE SAME DAY! They showed me as many dresses as I liked and did alterations on the spot. I spent 2.5 hours in the shop and left with my DREAM WEDDING DRESS!!! They not only took care of me personally, but emotionally and I will never forget the service and support I received from some very amazing women. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    White Swan Bridal 34

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and Congratulations on your wedding!

Mariam · Married on 11/03/2017

I wolud like to thank everyone at store. Very helpful sweet stuff they will try their best to get you what u are looking for. And special thanks to Fauzia and Alex

Sent on 12/14/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Mariam, thank you so much for your kind words, we passed along your well wishes!

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

A beautiful store with beautiful dresses. The staff is so helpful and the prices are great too. One of the pluses of going to this store is that the dresses are on forms so you can actually see them instead of digging through a rack. Great selection! They do the alterations, cleaning, and preservation on-site.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Desiree · Married on 10/08/2017

My first store to search for my dress and I had a great experience. Everyone so professional and ready to help. I am in love with my dress exactly the way I was dreaming. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to use my dress. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Glen · Married on 09/23/2017

The owner is wonderful and the staff is extraordinary. Quick and friendly.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Andee · Married on 09/17/2017

I went there after a dress crisis after buying a dress from another company. Megan was wonderful with helping me find my dream dress that was within my budget and beautiful on me.

Sent on 03/22/2017

• O

Oksana · Married on 07/02/2017

If you want a great dress for a great deal and with excellent and attentive service, definitely go to White Swan Bridal. My mother and I wandered in without an appointment after just leaving an up-scale, stiff and snotty bridal shop that had left us with a sour taste in our mouths. Dresses for thousands of dollars did not flatter, no matter how many I tried on. At White Swan Bridal, I found my perfect dress in a matter of minutes. Even without an appointment, as soon as I walked in, I felt welcomed. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2017

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations on your wedding!

Veronica · Married on 06/23/2017

They were fantastic helping find the dress I wanted, making sure it fit, and dealing with our multiple state party. My mother had her dress shipped to her in California and they were fantastic about that. It fit her perfectly. They let me pick out a dress a year in advance and helped all along the way.

Sent on 01/13/2018

White Swan Bridal's reply:

Dear Veronica, Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all the best!