313 Mill Street P O Box 95, Occoquan, VA 22125 Map · Phone number

About LaBella Bridal Boutique

Labella Bridal Shop & Consignment Boutique is one of the premiere stores for brides and other party gowns in Northern Virginia. Our shop is located in the beautifuland charming Occoquan, Virginia. We feature after Five Gowns, formal wear, evening wear, prom dresses, military ball gowns, wedding dresses, tiaras, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo, groom wear, and couture gowns. Looking for Bridal Gowns, Prom Dresses and Accessories for your major event? Then look no more. Labella Bridal & Consignment is here to help. At Labella Boutique, we have created a sanctuary where our customers can feel the most beautiful. We have some of the highest-end fashion items ever made for a fraction of the retail cost. Labella Boutique is a unique shopping experience, which blends vintage and designer consignment with fashion, style, and a warm boutique feel. In addition to resale, we also carry new designers like Eden Bridal and others. You just never know what you can find hanging out at Labella Bridal Boutique Labella provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic couture bridal. Labella Bridal Boutique is a wonderful destination to shop for your beautiful gown.

We provide the following services:

Cocktail Dresses

new bari jay bridesmaid dresses fall 2013 028
th
79068s
LaBella Bridal Boutique
new hayley paige wedding dresses wedding gowns b
fitandflare
LaBella Bridal Boutique
mermaid tail font b wedding b font font b dre
LaBella Bridal Boutique
wedding veil with lace edge
bridebridesmaidsbywater
4035744114455976059962476046388747165295n
2de1a2518582ed39bd70d4ffad995f1d
bridal fashion wedding dress designer

119 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Jaime · Getting married on 11/02/2019

I took my mom, brother, and my brother's girlfriend with me to go dress shopping. We went in LaBella after having a disappointing shopping trip at another bridal shop. I didn't have an appointment, but Ella gladly made time for me before her next appointment. She was extremely accommodating, charismatic, funny, and just an all around joy to be around. The shop was dainty, and had a wonderful atmosphere. My favorite part was the stage, with the mirrors and fireplace. Ella even did my hair, put a veil on, had me walk down the aisle with a bouquet...the whole shebang!We had the absolute best experience at LaBella and I said yes to my dress! To top it all off, Ella was even willing to drop the price a smidge to make the dress in my budget. You could tell she was not just trying to make a sale, but truly making a bride's dream come true. I cannot wait to go back to pick up my dress! LaBella and Ella are a definite yes, if you are questioning going to this boutique!

Emma · Married on 11/10/2018

It only took me about two hours to find the dress of my dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing and they always make you feel special no matter what the occasion. I had bought my prom dress there as well so I knew its where I wanted to get my wedding dress. They are more than willing to work with a budget which really helped my mom and I. The owner of the store is beautiful, kind and very educated in wedding dresses. I highly recommend LaBella!!!

LaBella Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Consignment, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

• 313 Mill Street, P O Box 95 Occoquan, VA 22125 See on map