Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LaBella Bridal Boutique

Labella Bridal Shop & Consignment Boutique is one of the premiere stores for brides and other party gowns in Northern Virginia. Our shop is located in the beautifuland charming Occoquan, Virginia. We feature after Five Gowns, formal wear, evening wear, prom dresses, military ball gowns, wedding dresses, tiaras, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo, groom wear, and couture gowns. Looking for Bridal Gowns, Prom Dresses and Accessories for your major event? Then look no more. Labella Bridal & Consignment is here to help. At Labella Boutique, we have created a sanctuary where our customers can feel the most beautiful. We have some of the highest-end fashion items ever made for a fraction of the retail cost. Labella Boutique is a unique shopping experience, which blends vintage and designer consignment with fashion, style, and a warm boutique feel. In addition to resale, we also carry new designers like Eden Bridal and others. You just never know what you can find hanging out at Labella Bridal Boutique Labella provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic couture bridal. Labella Bridal Boutique is a wonderful destination to shop for your beautiful gown.

We provide the following services:

Cocktail Dresses

Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Profile Picture Gresham, 10/20/26, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I took my mom, brother, and my brother's girlfriend with me to go dress shopping. We went in LaBella after having a disappointing shopping trip at another bridal shop. I didn't have an appointment, but Ella gladly made time for me before her next appointment. She was extremely accommodating, charismatic, funny, and just an all around joy to be around. The shop was dainty, and had a wonderful atmosphere. My favorite part was the stage, with the mirrors and fireplace. Ella even did my hair, put a veil on, had me walk down the aisle with a bouquet...the whole shebang!We had the absolute best experience at LaBella and I said yes to my dress! To top it all off, Ella was even willing to drop the price a smidge to make the dress in my budget. You could tell she was not just trying to make a sale, but truly making a bride's dream come true. I cannot wait to go back to pick up my dress! LaBella and Ella are a definite yes, if you are questioning going to this boutique!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It only took me about two hours to find the dress of my dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing and they always make you feel special no matter what the occasion. I had bought my prom dress there as well so I knew its where I wanted to get my wedding dress. They are more than willing to work with a budget which really helped my mom and I. The owner of the store is beautiful, kind and very educated in wedding dresses. I highly recommend LaBella!!!

Profile Picture Emma , 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation, Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

LaBella Bridal Boutique FAQ

13 Photos

13 Photos
220x220 sq 1377739143904
220x220 sq 1377739149831 2012 bridal fashion wedding dress designer
220x220 sq 1377739152573 10741614 discount evening dress for prom designer style mbd7234
220x220 sq 1377739156202 alma novia wedding dress 2013 bridal fuerooriginal