313 Mill Street P O Box 95, Occoquan, VA 22125 Map · Phone number

About LaBella Bridal Boutique

Labella Bridal Shop & Consignment Boutique is one of the premiere stores for brides and other party gowns in Northern Virginia. Our shop is located in the beautifuland charming Occoquan, Virginia. We feature after Five Gowns, formal wear, evening wear, prom dresses, military ball gowns, wedding dresses, tiaras, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo, groom wear, and couture gowns. Looking for Bridal Gowns, Prom Dresses and Accessories for your major event? Then look no more. Labella Bridal & Consignment is here to help. At Labella Boutique, we have created a sanctuary where our customers can feel the most beautiful. We have some of the highest-end fashion items ever made for a fraction of the retail cost. Labella Boutique is a unique shopping experience, which blends vintage and designer consignment with fashion, style, and a warm boutique feel. In addition to resale, we also carry new designers like Eden Bridal and others. You just never know what you can find hanging out at Labella Bridal Boutique Labella provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic couture bridal. Labella Bridal Boutique is a wonderful destination to shop for your beautiful gown.

We provide the following services:

Cocktail Dresses

4035744114455976059962476046388747165295n
christmas5
2de1a2518582ed39bd70d4ffad995f1d
LaBella Bridal Boutique
bridal fashion wedding dress designer
discount evening dress for prom designer style mbd7234
alma novia wedding dress 2013 bridal fuerooriginal
new bari jay bridesmaid dresses fall 2013 028
th
79068s
LaBella Bridal Boutique
new hayley paige wedding dresses wedding gowns b
fitandflare
LaBella Bridal Boutique
mermaid tail font b wedding b font font b dre
LaBella Bridal Boutique
wedding veil with lace edge
bridebridesmaidsbywater

LaBella Bridal Boutique 3
LaBella Bridal Boutique 4
LaBella Bridal Boutique 5

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Christina

Christina Devera · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Magical experience at LaBella

Ellalyne was amazing! I scheduled the appointment online and later that day I received a phone call from Ellalyne, the owner of LaBella, confirming the appointment and to get details on styles that I liked/wanted to try. I had made bridal appointments with other shops, but this was my first phone call to get to know me and my style. It felt so personal.

I ended up LOVING the first dress she put me in (as so many on here have said -- MAGIC) and tried on a number of dresses (more than any other appointment) that she had pre-picked for me. I also loved that she provided undergarments for the bust so I could try on dresses with proper fitting underneath. She also had me put on a pair of heels provided by LaBella which really makes a difference when you are trying on dresses.

As much as I loved the first dress, I was nervous about purchasing so I ended up leaving the appointment without a dress. Ellalyne reassured me that she would hold the dress as I was purchasing the only one available in store. I thought about it all weekend and sent an email to Ellalyne to schedule another appointment to ask additional questions, see the dress again, and hopefully buy. She responded very quickly and was so flexible by making time for a last-minute appointment. I was so happy to put on the dress again and knew it was the one! She even gave me a discount of $300 and additional discounts on accessories if I chose to purchase them there. Ellalyne is magical and you should definitely see the beautiful selection! You will be treated so well. No pressure and really just a wonderful experience overall!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Styles · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Magical! Ellalyne made this an amazing experience for me and my tribe!

Ellalyne is a true professional! Experienced in making the perfect wedding dress to match my style and personality! The experience put me at ease right away! She is a true professional at making you feel perfect with your selection! I was happy that they had all accessories available for sale to ensure my look was perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2019

LaBella Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 313 Mill Street P O Box 95, P O Box 95 Occoquan, District of Columbia, 22125 See on map