313 Mill Street P O Box 95, Occoquan, VA 22125 Map · Phone number

About LaBella Bridal Boutique

Labella Bridal Shop & Consignment Boutique is one of the premiere stores for brides and other party gowns in Northern Virginia. Our shop is located in the beautifuland charming Occoquan, Virginia. We feature after Five Gowns, formal wear, evening wear, prom dresses, military ball gowns, wedding dresses, tiaras, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo, groom wear, and couture gowns. Looking for Bridal Gowns, Prom Dresses and Accessories for your major event? Then look no more. Labella Bridal & Consignment is here to help. At Labella Boutique, we have created a sanctuary where our customers can feel the most beautiful. We have some of the highest-end fashion items ever made for a fraction of the retail cost. Labella Boutique is a unique shopping experience, which blends vintage and designer consignment with fashion, style, and a warm boutique feel. In addition to resale, we also carry new designers like Eden Bridal and others. You just never know what you can find hanging out at Labella Bridal Boutique Labella provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic couture bridal. Labella Bridal Boutique is a wonderful destination to shop for your beautiful gown.

We provide the following services:

Cocktail Dresses

new bari jay bridesmaid dresses fall 2013 028
th
79068s
LaBella Bridal Boutique
new hayley paige wedding dresses wedding gowns b
fitandflare
LaBella Bridal Boutique
mermaid tail font b wedding b font font b dre
LaBella Bridal Boutique
wedding veil with lace edge
bridebridesmaidsbywater

LaBella Bridal Boutique 5
LaBella Bridal Boutique 6
LaBella Bridal Boutique 7

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Megan P · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing time at LaBella!

Ellalyne is AMAZING! She is the sweetest and is so much fun to work with. Ellalyne and her team really took the time to make me feel at home and listen to what I wanted. They welcomed my whole group like family. We all had a blast shopping and I am extremely happy with my dress.

Madden O'Donnell · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Labella bridal is amazing

I just have to rave about this place. Robin called to confirm my appt and she was not rushed or short. She actually took the time to talk to me, learn about my vision, and figure out what I was looking for so they could start pulling dresses for me even before my appt. Talk about service!

Next- I need to talk about Ellalyne. Oh my goodness, she was SO lovely to work with. She listens, has amazing insight, and makes you feel like a million bucks. She’s a feel good person, you can’t help but feel good around her! She even came in and and opened hour early for my appointment (on a snowy day, mind you) as I was coming from out of town and had my day booked up. The dresses were gorgeous, the service was even better. You won’t be disappointed coming here!!

LaBella Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Consignment, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

• 313 Mill Street P O Box 95, P O Box 95 Occoquan, District of Columbia, VA 22125 See on map