12500-B Park Potomac Avenue, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 5

About Love Couture Bridal

Love Couture Bridal, created by Sandy Ferreira Leone, a long lasting member of the local Rockville bridal industry for over 15 years. She is passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Washington, D.C. brides by offering a pampering bridal shopping experience through a full service bridal salon.

Each of the designers offered at Love Couture has been thoughtfully considered and selected. Our vast selection of wedding gowns offers brides moderate price points all the way up to custom haute couture. The social occasion department offers a lovely array of bridesmaid’s attire, mother of the bride, cocktail wear and flower girl dresses.

We believe finding your wedding gown should be a relaxed and personalized experience. Our intimate boutique provides a charming setting to allow you to feel like you have stepped away from all of the pressures of wedding planning. Through private appointments our bridal stylists dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Love Couture’s showroom is conveniently located in Park Potomac Place at exit 4B, Rt. 270 and Montrose Road

6 28 16lovecouture78

Love Couture Bridal 5
Love Couture Bridal 6
Love Couture Bridal 7

Andrea Betancourt · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Making my dream wedding a reality

I found my dream dress online, however I thought I would never be able to afford it. I happened to be able to buy my dream dress as a sample from Love Couture Bridal, Parri was the best associate ever. She walked me through the process and made it possible to have my dream dress on my wedding day! The dress is amazing as well as the experience

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • mrsaj2b

Paulette · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Easy breezy!! That's how I describe my experience at Love Couture. I am no stranger to trying on gowns. Since I have a very specific vision in mind finding "the dress" has been quite challenging. I've been in salons where I've come close but something was always off. After reading all the reviews on Love I decided to take a chance and make an appointment especially as some of the designers they stocked I'd never tried before.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted and given my paperwork to complete. Soon thereafter my consultant Linda greeted me and took me to my fitting room. I should say the salon is modern and pretty. It makes you feel like a bride. My fitting room was nice and spacious with its own mirror so I didn't have to leave the room.

I told Linda about my wedding and showed her the gown styles that I liked and why. I felt like I was in a candy store. Linda took me out into the showroom and had me pick two gowns and then proceeded to go into the stock room and bring me several more. They were all so pretty and were in line with my vision. Kudos to Linda for listening to me.
    I tried on several gowns and ended up with three top contenders. It was so difficult to choose one which was a wonderful predicament to be in finally! I ended up choosing the first gown I had tried on and made some customizations to it to make it my perfect dress. I LOVE that thing! It is bridal dress perfection. LOL!

It was such an easy process from parking to purchasing my gown at Love Couture. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

P.S. They have a large selection of gowns at various price points from traditional to modern and edgy. Call ahead to discuss your needs.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Melissa C · Married on 08/24/2019

Finding My Dress Was Easy

This review is for Elie at Love Couture Bridal. She helped me try on dresses while she was still employed at another bridal salon and I found "the one" that day, but I wasn't committed to buying the dress without my mom and sister there who both live in other states. Elie didn't pressure me at all to make the sale and she told me when I could come back to get the dress at 10% off during a sample sale. She disclosed that she would be changing to a new bridal salon in the meantime - and would therefore miss out on the sale - but she helped me set up a return appointment anyway. About a month later my mom and sister flew in town and we set up a day of dress shopping, including a stop at Love Couture Bridal. Who do we see when we walk in but Elie! She meets my family and puts me back into my dream dress, which Love Couture also happens to sell. The cherry on top? Elie matched the sale price that she knew was available at her old salon and I was all too happy to purchase from Elie who helped me from Day 1. Elie was also great on return visits by helping me choose the type of veil I was interested in and bridal accessories. I truly recommend her and had a great experience at the Love Couture Bridal Salon.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Love Couture Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 12500-B Park Potomac Avenue Potomac, 20854 See on map
    3016105684 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Wednesday 12-7:30 Thursday 12-5 Friday 12-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday (Trunk Shows only) 12-5