Love Couture Bridal

12500-B Park Potomac Avenue, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 5

About Love Couture Bridal

Love Couture Bridal, created by Sandy Ferreira Leone, a long lasting member of the local Rockville bridal industry for over 15 years. She is passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Washington, D.C. brides by offering a pampering bridal shopping experience through a full service bridal salon.

Each of the designers offered at Love Couture has been thoughtfully considered and selected. Our vast selection of wedding gowns offers brides moderate price points all the way up to custom haute couture. The social occasion department offers a lovely array of bridesmaid’s attire, mother of the bride, cocktail wear and flower girl dresses.

We believe finding your wedding gown should be a relaxed and personalized experience. Our intimate boutique provides a charming setting to allow you to feel like you have stepped away from all of the pressures of wedding planning. Through private appointments our bridal stylists dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Love Couture’s showroom is conveniently located in Park Potomac Place at exit 4B, Rt. 270 and Montrose Road

• Zoya's Atelier

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 Video

286 Reviews for Love Couture Bridal

Cara Baldini · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing bridal dress shopping experience!

I walked into love contour after being very overwhelmed and frustrated with with the dress buying process. I had been to 6 different bridal stores looking for the right dress and never found something I loved. When I walked in to Love Couture the staff was so friendly and made me instantly feel comfortable. I met Candi who would be working with me and She had me try on a few beautiful dresses we picked out together. She made the process so easy, she had me sit with her when I tried on the dress to tell her whether I liked it or not before I showed people so that no one swayed my decision which I loved! I thought I had found the dress of my dreams and then Candi had me try on something she picked and it was something even more beautiful than I could have imagined!!! Candi made my mom, aunt, and myself feel so comfortable and relaxed. She was so amazing and I highly recommend Love Couture for any brides! The process can be very overwhelming but you couldn’t find a more friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff. After I said “Yes to the dress” we got a complimentary bottle of champagne. Thank you Candi for making my wedding!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jeannette Isabelle · Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful Bridal Salon

Love Couture Bridal is a beautiful salon, fit for any bride to be. They had a huge range of options and styles of dresses, and were wonderfully accommodating to my whole group. My stylist, Sarah, perfectly understood my look and vision (a true feat because I felt I could only explain it in abstract terms) and I ended up with my dream dress. It was even on the lower end of my budget.
    The salon is clean and everyone is friendly and professional. They were always quick to respond to my queries and provide recommendations for shoes and accessories.

Sent on 08/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Love Couture Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 12500-B Park Potomac Avenue Potomac, 20854 See on map
    301-298-1753 (Phone number)
    3016105684 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Wednesday 12-7:30 Thursday 12-5 Friday 12-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday (Trunk Shows only) 12-5
    Location of (Love Couture Bridal)