Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love Couture Bridal

We Beleive in Feeling Beautiful
Love Couture Bridal, created by Sandy Ferreira Leone, a long lasting member of the local Rockville bridal industry for over 15 years. She is passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Washington, D.C. brides by offering a pampering bridal shopping experience through a full service bridal salon.

Each of the designers offered at Love Couture has been thoughtfully considered and selected. Our vast selection of wedding gowns offers brides moderate price points all the way up to custom haute couture. The social occasion department offers a lovely array of bridesmaid’s attire, mother of the bride, cocktail wear and flower girl dresses.

We believe finding your wedding gown should be a relaxed and personalized experience. Our intimate boutique provides a charming setting to allow you to feel like you have stepped away from all of the pressures of wedding planning. Through private appointments our bridal stylists dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Love Couture’s showroom is conveniently located in Park Potomac Place at exit 4B, Rt. 270 and Montrose Road

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customary (5)
Mother of Bride (3)
Undergarments (2)
Plus Size Gowns (1)

The staff was so friendly! I felt like a princess trying on all of the wedding gowns! They had the exact dress I wanted to try on too! I can't wait for my bridal party to come back and pick out their dresses!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/25/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

A good friend of mine recommended LCB to me when I began my search and said that Francoise was THE bridal consultant to meet. Francoise was quick to respond to my email and we immediately setup an appointment for a few weeks later; as it turned out, I got the dates mixed up and arrived a week early to my appointment! :-/ The team at the desk assured me not to worry, Francoise happened to be available and could see me anyway. This was a huge relief as I was with my mom and aunt on a full-day of appointments. All this to say that the service at the salon is impeccable, I felt completely at-ease with the process and Francoise was a delight. She helped me find a dress that not only makes me feel like I've just stepped off the runway, she also kept me within my somewhat conservative budget (less than $2k) without challenge. I cannot wait to wear the dress again and will be sure to encourage any new bride I meet to head to LCB as well! Thank you again, Francoise!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Customization, Trunk Shows

From the moment we walked in, we felt like this place was perfect! We were welcomed with water and champagne, we met with a dedicated stylist who sat with me alone and walked through my ideas and wedding details with me, she calmed my fears and frustrations, she helped me imagine what I would look like, and she was so flipping patient with me - in short, it was EVERYTHING I expected from a bridal salon. I was very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love, Love, Love Couture Bridal ! xo Carl Ray

Events

12500-B Park Potomac Avenue, Potomac, MD 20854   See On Map
301-610-5683 (phone) 301-610-5684 (fax)
Monday-Wednesday 12-7:30 Thursday 12-5 Friday 12-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday (Trunk Shows only) 12-5