225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Events 4

About Ellie's Bridal Boutique

Whether you want to your look to be vintage, modern, simple or glamorous, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is bound to have something that suits your taste. We specialize in bridal gowns, gown alterations, and gown cleaning/preservations. Bridal accessories including veils and sashes are also available at Ellie's.

Established by Ellie herself in 1996, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal salon located in Alexandria, Virginia, right in the heart of Old Town. Our goal is not only to help you find your dream dress, but to offer a casual, comfortable atmosphere that is warm and down-to-earth. At Ellie’s, we believe that being free to touch and browse our lines allows for the optimum bridal shopping experience.

We take great pride in the quality of our service and relationships with our clientele, with most of our brides being referrals from other happy customers. Our store is staffed by professional consultants, whose experience and dedication ensure a smooth, hassle-free (and even fun!) purchasing experience from start to finish. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for buying a wedding gown, prom dress, or any other special occasion attire.

For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to visit our website or give us a call during our regular business hours.

Follow Ellie's Bridal Boutique on

brontestuartbonniesencreativephotographytwabr196lo
118964299220931478561561845425851927806754o
119218029235029410485103304924326538361412o
83533c90c61989a617f0608fdfe6c913
2ce5a3d576b97972ccd13d4b62edfa39
Ellie's Bridal Boutique
best wedding photographers washington dc wedding b
Ellie's Bridal Boutique
pastel bridesmaids washington dc wedding bonnie se
089bc56b9fc9c1a8d2f6aaff46c8b329

Ellie's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2019

Gorgeous Selection

We went to Ellie's for my dress after my sister found her dress a few years back. The selection was beautiful and I happened to shop there while they were having a trunk show, I found my dream dress and on-sale! Alternations were a breeze and very affordable. Great spot and the owner even remembers my sister after all these years, just shows how much she really cares about the brides.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • songbird

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Lovely Boutique!

Everyone at Ellie's made the experience of finding and fitting my wedding dress exciting and simple. The staff are all helpful and genuinely kind, and the seamstress who does alterations in the shop does incredible work. The boutique is charming, comfortable, and has a great selection. Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Laura

Laura Saporito · Married on 03/23/2019

So Happy To Join the Ellie's Family!

Had the BEST experience choosing my dress from Ellie's! Gracie was the most helpful attendant I could have asked for and went out of her way to pull options she thought I'd like. Found my dress on that first visit, but played it cool by waiting a week to officially say yes to the dress! They made me feel so special and acted equally excited as I was when my dress came in, I selected my veil, or I showed up for my alteration appointments. Being a smaller boutique, they really get a chance to know you and part of the special experience of selecting the dress was becoming part of the Ellie's family! I received so many compliments on my dress throughout the night and am utterly thrilled with my choice!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Ellie's Bridal Boutique 8

Ellie's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

4 Events

Eddy K Dreams 2020 Trunk Show

• When:
      Jun 22, 2019 12:00 AM - Jun 30, 12:00 AM (8 days event)
    • 10% OFF any gown from the Eddy K Dreams Collection purchased during the event

Eddy K Milano 2020 Preview Trunk Show

• When:
      Jun 29, 2019 12:00 AM - Jul 07, 12:00 AM (8 days event)
    • 10% OFF any gown in the Eddy K Milano Collection purchased during the event

Eddy K Milano 2020 Preview Trunk Show

• When:
      Jun 29, 2019 12:00 AM - Jul 07, 12:00 AM (8 days event)
    • 10% OFF any gown in the Eddy K Milano Collection purchased during the event

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Ellie's Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns and my brides have all raved about their experience there. If you are looking for a memorable place to say yes to the dress, go to Ellie's!

• Pretty Entertaining
    Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

We love Ellie's Bridal Boutique! Our brides who've purchased their dresses there have all looked stunning and been happy with their experience, and during my visits I've found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Their alterations department does a very fine job as well. Check them out!

• 225 N. Washington Steet Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    M: 10am - 6pm T: CLOSED W: 10am - 8pm Th: 10am - 8pm F: 10am - 6pm Sa: 10am - 6pm Su: 12pm - 5pm