Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ellie's Bridal Boutique

Welcome to the Family

Whether you want to your look to be vintage, modern, simple or glamorous, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is bound to have something that suits your taste. We specialize in wide selections of social occasion gowns and bridal attire, as well as tuxedo rental and all wedding accessories. Custom alteration, shoe dying, and gown cleaning and preservation services are also offered at a professional level.

Established by Ellie herself in 1996, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal salon located in Alexandria, Virginia, right in the heart of Old Town. Our goal is not only to help you find your dream dress, but to offer a casual, comfortable atmosphere that is warm and down-to-earth. At Ellie’s, we believe that being free to touch and browse our lines allows for the optimum bridal shopping experience.

We take great pride in the quality of our service and relationships with our clientele, with most of our brides being referrals from other happy customers. Our store is staffed by professional consultants, whose experience and dedication ensure a smooth, hassle-free (and even fun!) purchasing experience from start to finish. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for buying a wedding gown, prom dress, or any other special occasion attire.

For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to give us a call during our regular business hours.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Flower Girls (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)

2.8

I was really not terribly impressed with this place. The saleslady seemed impatient with us. My mom is a worrier and she can ask a LOT of questions, but frankly if we are paying you for a gown I think you can be responsive about those. But instead, the saleslady was dismissive of my mother and even outright ignored her when speaking at times. I was trying to joke and laugh with the women in the store, but they all just ignored me! It felt very awkward. We arrived after a LONG day of shopping and I was already tired, but their treatment of me made me more tired and cranky.

None of the dresses in the store worked for me. Nothing felt right and I was having a hard time explaining why. The saleswoman again just seemed very impatient with me and did not seem to care that I was having trouble. She made me feel guilty that I didn't like any of the dresses. I don't hold it against the store - I have something in mind and nothing felt "right" and I get that, its no ones fault - but they made me feel like there was something wrong with ME about it.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I received excellent service when I went to Ellie's. It was my second time trying on dresses. I tried on several dresses, and when I found the one, I knew! The team at Ellie's contacted my dress designer to adjust the neckline of my dress to make all of my dress dreams come true! The dress was amazing!! They also did perfect alterations and adjustments, made pick-up a breeze and gave info for cleaning and preservation. I highly recommend going to Ellie's to try on and choose your wedding dress!

Profile Picture Brighid, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids

Ellies is great for purchasing your wedding dress, not so great for alterations. Grace helped me find my wedding dress - she is FABULOUS! Make sure to seek her out when going to Ellie’s! My recommendation would be to find your own alternations person. When I went to the folks that Ellie’s has for a bridesmaid’s dress alteration, they were rude and impatient. They literally told me to my face that they did not want to accommodate an after work appointment (around 5pm) but they weren’t getting paid overtime and didn’t feel like it.

Profile Picture Julia , 11/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Ellie's Bridal Boutique Pricing

26 Photos

Real Ellie's Brides

26 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ellie's Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns and my brides have all raved about their experience there. If you are looking for a memorable place to say yes to the dress, go to Ellie's!

We love Ellie's Bridal Boutique! Our brides who've purchased their dresses there have all looked stunning and been happy with their experience, and during my visits I've found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Their alterations department does a very fine job as well. Check them out!

Events

225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map
703-683-8697 (phone)
M: 10am - 6pm T: CLOSED W: 10am - 8pm Th: 10am - 8pm F: 10am - 6pm Sa: 10am - 6pm Su: 12pm - 5pm