225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Events 3

About Ellie's Bridal Boutique

Whether you want to your look to be vintage, modern, simple or glamorous, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is bound to have something that suits your taste. We specialize in bridal gowns, gown alterations, and gown cleaning/preservation. Bridal accessories including veils and sashes are also available at Ellie's.

Established by Ellie herself in 1996, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal salon located in Alexandria, Virginia, right in the heart of Old Town. Our goal is not only to help you find your dream dress, but to offer a casual, comfortable atmosphere that is warm and down-to-earth. At Ellie’s, we believe that being free to touch and browse our lines allows for the optimum bridal shopping experience.

We take great pride in the quality of our service and relationships with our clientele, with most of our brides being referrals from other happy customers. Our store is staffed by professional consultants, whose experience and dedication ensure a smooth, hassle-free (and even fun!) purchasing experience from start to finish. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for buying a wedding dress.

For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to visit our website or give us a call during our regular business hours.

Follow Ellie's Bridal Boutique on

brontestuartbonniesencreativephotographytwabr196lo
118964299220931478561561845425851927806754o
119218029235029410485103304924326538361412o
83533c90c61989a617f0608fdfe6c913
2ce5a3d576b97972ccd13d4b62edfa39
Ellie's Bridal Boutique
best wedding photographers washington dc wedding b
Ellie's Bridal Boutique
pastel bridesmaids washington dc wedding bonnie se
089bc56b9fc9c1a8d2f6aaff46c8b329

Ellie's Bridal Boutique 7
  • kimtcombs

Kim G · Getting married on 03/01/2020

I said yes!!!

Jane was absolutely amazing!! I showed her a few photos and described what I was looking for and we nailed it! She was also highly knowledgeable and personable. Big fan! Ellie's has a ton of beautiful options not to mention they stay up on the trends. The day before I went to 5 different places in the Bethesda/Rockville area and saw stunning dresses but nothing like I was looking for. I am so happy we came to Ellie's Bridal!! I am beyond excited to receive my dress. Thanks Ellie's Bridal and Jane!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Ellie's Bridal Boutique 8

Anika Doehl · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Stress free

This is a lovely boutique with beautiful dresses. Ashley made my dressing shopping experience fun and stress free. I first tried on the dresses I selected, which were all pretty, but ended up saying yes to a dress that Ashley picked. She listened to exactly what I wanted and kept it within my budget!!! Great experience!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful dress!

After trying on too many dresses I finally found mine at Ellie’s! It was gorgeous and everything I imagined :) I bought off the rack so it was about 16 sizes too big, but you would not have known because of their talented seamstresses! During my final fitting it was still a touch too big, but they took it in right then and there so I could walk out with my dress! They easily made the minor adjustments I requested (different buttons and less cleavage) to ensure my comfort and happiness :) Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Ellie's Bridal Boutique 9

Ellie's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

3 Events

• Oct Fri

Mikaella Trunk Show

• When:
      Oct 18, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 20, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, Washington DC

Mikaella Bridals is hands down one of our favorite bridal designers. Not only does Ellie have fond memories of being at the owner’s 50th birthday party in England, but their gowns are among the lightest and most comfortable in the industry, they have more pockets than any other designer gown we’ve encountered, and Mikaella is super accommodating with both customizations and ordering a new gown ordered with a tight timeline. And we love their gowns are made in Canada. Because we still love Canada.

Need more reasons to celebrate Mikaella Bridal with us?

• Receive $150 store credit when you purchase any Mikaella gown during our trunk show

• AND 10% OFF all veils and accessories with same-day gown purchase!

• Oct Fri

Essense of Australia Trunk Show

• When:
      Oct 25, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 27, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, Washington DC

Visit Ellie's Bridal Boutique to view Essense of Australia's newest collection and enjoy our exclusive trunk show only perks!

• 10% OFF the purchase of any Essense of Australia gown during this special event.

• 10% OFF any veil on same-day purchase with gown

• Nov Fri

Pronovias 2020 Preview Trunk Show

• When:
      Nov 08, 2019 12:00 AM - Nov 10, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
      225 N. Washington Steet, Alexandria, Washington DC

Visit Ellie's Bridal Boutique to view the Pronovias Preview 2020 collection! While enjoying the newest collections, also enjoy our exclusive trunk show only perks:

• Part of the collection will be in our store for this one weekend only.

• 10% OFF the purchase of any Pronovias gown during this special event.

• 10% OFF any veil on same-day purchase with gown

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Ellie's Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns and my brides have all raved about their experience there. If you are looking for a memorable place to say yes to the dress, go to Ellie's!

• Pretty Entertaining
    Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

We love Ellie's Bridal Boutique! Our brides who've purchased their dresses there have all looked stunning and been happy with their experience, and during my visits I've found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Their alterations department does a very fine job as well. Check them out!

• 225 N. Washington Steet Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    M: 10am - 6pm T: CLOSED W: 10am - 8pm Th: 10am - 8pm F: 10am - 6pm Sa: 10am - 6pm Su: 12pm - 5pm