Ellie's Bridal Boutique

Alexandria, VA View map

Whether you want to your look to be vintage, modern, simple or glamorous, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is bound to have something that suits your taste. We specialize in bridal gowns, gown alterations, and gown cleaning/preservation. Bridal accessories including veils and sashes are also available at Ellie's.

Established by Ellie herself in 1996, Ellie's Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal salon located in Alexandria, Virginia, right in the heart of Old Town. Our goal is not only to help you find your dream dress, but to offer a casual, comfortable atmosphere that is warm and down-to-earth. At Ellie’s, we believe that being free to touch and browse our lines allows for the optimum bridal shopping experience.

We take great pride in the quality of our service and relationships with our clientele, with most of our brides being referrals from other happy customers. Our store is staffed by professional consultants, whose experience and dedication ensure a smooth, hassle-free (and even fun!) purchasing experience from start to finish. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for buying a wedding dress.

For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to visit our website or give us a call during our regular business hours.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2

Kyra S. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Really great option in DC

My friend got her dress at Ellies and I did as well! Really great to have dress options within a reasonable budget and I appreciated how Sky picked up on the vibe I was going for and suggested a great option
  • Erin
    Erin C. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Great first time bridal experience

I visited Ellie’s to try on bridal gowns for the first time earlier this week. They had a good selection, and my consultant, Ashley, was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel comfortable and did not at all pressure me to make a purchase. She had several suggestions for other directions I might explore for future appointments, which I really appreciated. All of the dresses in the salon were tagged with the price, which I found extremely helpful. I expect I will visit Ellie’s again as I continue to look for my dress. Thank you!

Ellie's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Erin!

Thank you so much for this review! We are thrilled you had such a great experience!

Looking forward to helping you again!

-Ellie's Bridal Boutique
  • Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 05/20/2022

Excellent!

Purchased my dress here yesterday and was helped by Meghan. I was accompanied by my BF, sister, MIL, and mom. This boutique has an INCREDIBLE selection of absolutely stunning, quality dresses! My dress is the Cambria by Justin Alexander and I would have paid double for what it cost me. The dress is GORGEOUS and the pricing is incredible. Meghan was able to narrow down my style and picked all of the dresses that ended up being my favorites (yes there were that many) and got me to peg it down to THE ONE! I did not think that this was going to happen as this had been my 4th time (2nd time at Ellie’s) wedding dress shopping. I also purchased a Bel Aire cathedral veil and will purchase jewelry at my first or second fitting.

Ellie's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Jessica!

We are so happy you loved your shopping experience and glad you could make it to the Justin Alexander trunk show!

We can't wait to have you in for alterations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

25 photos · 10/18/2015
  • Daniel & Taylor
    25 photos · 08/03/2014

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Ellie's Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns and my brides have all raved about their experience there. If you are looking for a memorable place to say yes to the dress, go to Ellie's!

Pretty Entertaining Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

We love Ellie's Bridal Boutique! Our brides who've purchased their dresses there have all looked stunning and been happy with their experience, and during my visits I've found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Their alterations department does a very fine job as well. Check them out!

225 N. Washington Steet Alexandria, 22314

M: 10am - 6pm T: CLOSED W: 10am - 8pm Th: 10am - 8pm F: 10am - 6pm Sa: 10am - 6pm Su: 12pm - 5pm
Location of (Ellie's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding