About Bridal Silhouette

We create your cinderella story from attire to coordination on your one-of-a-kind wedding day.

My new website should be up this week! I'm so excited. Please visit us at BridalSilhouette.com.

Best regards,

Mother of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

For those who are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further Bridal Silhouette is the way to go! Damon and I's wedding day was an absolute dream because of Lynn and Nikki. Lynn was extremely responsive to emails with question I may have had and also made sure that I was following tradition the way that I had explained I wanted. I had explained we wanted a traditional wedding and Lynn made sure that's what I got, even if I didn't quiet understand what that meant. The day of the wedding was literally flawless, the rain was unexpected but in true professional fashion Lynn and Nikki rolled with it and we just got the party started sooner. Not only were they professional but you could tell that they truly cared about making mine and Damon's wedding of our dreams come true and that they did. Excellent all the way around, they were my dream team. I would recommend bridal silhouette every time. Thank you so much Lynn and Nikki, Damon and I truly appreciate everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture TIffany, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Lynn tailored my dress beautifully — she was easy to get ahold of and worked around my schedule. I had three fittings with her, and each time she was professional and understanding and went above and beyond to have my dress ready for my wedding.

I highly recommend Bridal Silhouette for any alterations!

Photo of Bridal Silhouette in Arlington, VA - Lynn helped tailor my straps!
Photo of Bridal Silhouette in Arlington, VA - Her work was elegant and thorough!
Profile Picture Marieke, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

1 Photo

Bridal Silhouette

23 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Lynn was very efficient and helpful at the wedding. Working with her actually made the day amazing. She was quick to answer questions and relay any changes to the Rocklands staff. I definitely look forward to working with her on other events to ensure a successful wedding.

Events

1418 N Rhodes Street, #402, Arlington, VA 22209   See On Map
703-402-2266 (phone)
Bridal Silhouette is a wedding attire and coordination company from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Bridal Silhouette is a professional wedding clothier and planner that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for fifteen years years. We specialize in retailoring gowns and veils, renting tuxedo's, and wedding coordination. We can also arrange for the cleaning and preserving of your beautiful gown..