Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company

A memorable event at a remarkable price!
Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company is a unique full-service catering company. Treat your guests to the Rocklands experience of authentic wood only on-site grilling. From casual events in the park to elegant affairs in imposing mansions, our knowledgeable coordinators are available for complete event planning.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Southwestern (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Food: AMAZING. Service: OUTSTANDING! They had people who made sure we, the bride and groom, were fed and had drinks whenever we wanted. I felt like a princess! The food was simply amazing, and the bartenders were knowledgable and quick for our large crowd. I can't wait to go back to their storefronts to have their food on a regular basis!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

I could not have made a better choice for my wedding caterer!!!! Often times, wedding food is forgettable or even if it's good, it's not something you remember much after the wedding but Rocklands BBQ is an anomaly. The food was great, the appetizers were a hit with guests and the bartenders were awesome. Even during the planning stage, Carmen and her team were extremely responsive with any and all questions I had...sometimes, I received email responses only minutes after sending an inquiry. I was always taken care of like I was special and it will never be forgotten. The food can speak for itself but they went above and beyond to ensure that we also had a customer service experience that was exceptional as well. They expected the unexpected and even when the unexpected happened (my venue didn't provide enough wine glasses as I expected), Rocklands came to the rescue without hesitation! Now back to the food.......The food was so delicious that my guests are still talking about it almost two months later...and so much so that my family have visited Rocklands on a number of occasions after the wedding, including catering again for my birthday party. All in all, we were blown away in all areas and will be forever grateful for Rocklands enhancing my wedding experience...both for my husband and I as well as our guests ☺️!

Profile Picture Melesa, 8/11/17, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1486395554 c60f101de4d5474f 1312577807073 cmcocktail49

Free buffet upgrade!

$35.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and we'll gussy up your buffet! We'll throw in a decorative tablecloth overlay and battery-operated votives free of charge."
#WW87d008d9811ab8de

7 ENDORSEMENTS
At the wedding last weekend, Katherine and Maurice were on top of every detail, from the moving of the dance floor to the special appetizer plate for the bride and groom. They were available to chat about timeline changes and were absolutely gracious all night long. And the wait staff, oh my goodness, they could not have been nicer. They felt like family. And, of course, the food was delicious!

Super good BBQ!

What fun to partner with Rocklands Barbecue here on Rocklands Farm! We are two different companies, but have had fun working together!

Rocklands not only has delicious BBQ (and sides!), but has a great staff, and is SUPER easy to work with. LOVE these guys!!!

25 S. Quaker Lane, Suite 11, Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map