16804 Hamilton Station Rd, Hamilton, VA 20158 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards

Nestled within the natural beauty and authentic setting of a vineyard and winery in Hamilton, Virginia, The Barns at Hamilton Station custom-built wedding venue in our 100 year old bank barn is designed to set the stage for an unforgettable wedding. Smaller gatherings enjoy the upstairs space complete with a massive stone fireplace and vineyard views and larger gatherings have the use of both the upper and lower levels. The Farm itself offers a backdrop for outdoor weddings with album-perfect photography possibilities.

The Barns at Hamilton Station provides a professional wedding planning experience, as well as private and group celebrations. We are dedicated to working with you to define and ensure a customized, flawless event. The facility is comprised of several indoor and outdoor event venue possibilities, including the main Tasting Room, outdoor deck and patio.

The lower level of the barn encompasses 2,000 square feet and can accommodate weddings and events for up to 150 guests with pre-reception events in the Tasting Room or on the adjoining deck or patio. The Stone Cellar's design is steeped in the rich and rustic history of the surrounding countryside, possessing old stone and barn wood beams in addition to capturing the charm of a time past, yet thoroughly modernized for executing seamless events.

Smaller gatherings enjoy the upstairs space with its massive stone fireplace, dazzling chandelier, handcrafted wood tables and a beautiful deck that provides a spectacular backdrop of the estate vineyard, gorgeous flower gardens, spacious green lawns, a towering silo and rustic pond. For outdoor weddings, the Farm provides a one-of-a-kind backdrop for album-perfect photography that will inspire an endless array of photos you'll want to admire for years to come.

The Barns at Hamilton Station offer a variety of wines made in different styles so the wine lovers in your party will enjoy something they appreciate, while you enjoy a 15% discount on our wines.

Follow The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards on

Couple photo
backofbarn

24 Reviews for The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards

Liv · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our wedding at The Barns on 9/1/18 and it was the perfect venue. My husband and I had toured the venue earlier in the year and we immediately knew this was the place we wanted to get married. Over the course of our rather quick engagement (less than 6 months), we had great experience working with Susan, both in person and over email, to create our vision. It worked out well that The Barns was hosting a vendor expo a few weeks after we booked the venue and we were able to meet several of their preferred vendors plus several additional ones. I highly suggest you go with individuals that they have experience working with because they have seen it all and worked out several details that I never would have thought about.

One thing that stood out about The Barns (outside of the friendliness, energy, and professionalism of Susan!) was having all of the activities (from getting ready, the ceremony, dinner, and dancing) all in the same location-but different parts of the same location, so it almost felt like you had different experiences. We were able to use the farmhouse on site the day of to get ready and the ceremony was held outside, dinner in the beautiful stone cellar, and dancing on their tasting floor!

I will have to say that on our wedding day, the skies opened and pour tremendous amounts of rain on us, and despite being outside--it was the most perfect wedding I could have imagined! Everyone, including the staff, were accommodating and flexible and just knew how to have fun with it!

We made several visits back to the vineyard during the months before the wedding because first and foremost they have amazing WINE! I can't wait to continue to go back and will forever rave to whoever will listen about how wonderful an experience I have had with them!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my wedding here on August 11th, 2018 and I wouldn't have had a better time at any other venue! The Barns is an amazingly unique wedding site. The barn itself is 2 floors, so we held our cocktail hour upstairs, had dinner downstairs, then went back upstairs for dessert and dancing. We had our ceremony outside facing the small and charming body of water in the distance. My husband and I got so many fun and unique photos around the venue--outside near the trees and greenery, near the barns and other structures, and in the vineyards! My bridesmaids and I were also able to get ready on-site at the house that's on the premise just a few steps from the entrance of the barn. The barn and the house are both fully air-conditioned, which worked great in the middle of August. The venue itself has so much character that we hardly needed to provide decorations; my main decorations were just a few flowers because the venue has so much charm and rustic beauty that it doesn't need any cover-up. So many guests expressed their awe at this unique venue.
    In addition to the appearance and whimsy of this venue, Susan was very accommodating and responsive. She is also very responsible, so you can rely on her to make sure your big day goes as planned on the property. The price was also just right, and so was the amount of time that we rented out the venue. I have no complaints and only cherished memories from spending my wedding at The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyard!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Susie · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Barns and it was absolutely phenomenal! We had cocktail hour upstairs first then we went downstairs to a beautiful dinner. They have the tables and chairs there and I couldn't have pictured it being anymore beautiful than it was. The staff is so accommodating and kind and everyone had such an amazing time! Thank you to everyone at The Barns for making it such a great event!

Sent on 06/28/2018

The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards Pricing

The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards Price Rates

The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,700.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 140
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings

• Vows and Vines
    Vows and Vines Wedding Planners

Weddings at the Barns are so beautiful! Great venue coordinator! Highly recommend!

• Something Vintage Rentals
    Something Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

The Barns at Hamilton Station is a spectacular venue and is picture-perfect setting for a wedding or special event. The owners are a true pleasure to work. I highly recommend this venue to any couple!

• 16804 Hamilton Station Rd Hamilton, 20158 See on map