Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Garter Girl

Redesigning the wedding garter tradition for stylish brides. #tooprettytotoss

Julianne Smith is The Garter Girl, a stylish wedding garter design company that began in 2004. The Garter Girl is dedicated to redesigning wedding traditions, helping brides make memories and creating family heirlooms through the art and design of wedding garters.

Julianne believes that a wedding garter is a small, but meaningful, way for a bride to celebrate her own personal style. The Garter Girl’s sophisticated wedding garters are designed to be modern heirlooms intended to be cherished for generations to come.

Each and every stylish wedding garter in the The Garter Girl’s collection is meticulously hand created by Julianne and designed with a recognizable modern femininity that encompasses her signature style.

Schedule

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow The Garter Girl on

13 Reviews for The Garter Girl

Bride (1)
Garters (1)

Juli was extremely helpful with creating and designing a custom garter set for my wife. She communicated quickly and clearly through email. She was also very responsive and flexible throughout the process as we planned and reviewed the custom made garter. Our embroidered wedding date on the inside of the garter was perfect!

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so glad that Juli finally has her adorable garters available on WeddingWire. The Julianne Smith garter I wore on my wedding day in June was such a special (and fun!) touch. I was really hesitant to go with the whole garter tradition, until a friend in DC told me how she had seen Julianne Smith's garters at a boutique in Maryland. I found her website and took a look. I was still hesitant so I contacted Juli, and she helped talk me through her ideas of how it could compliment my "look". We agreed on the fabrics (satin) and colors (ivory w a touch of fuschia grosgrain to match my flowers) and I received my garter a couple of weeks later. I was so happy with the result...it was beautiful and unique...just like our special day!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 12/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a beautiful handmade garter for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Edie, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1498023469702 haute wedding garter the garter girl 1 800x800
220x220 sq 1498023513977 luxurious wedding garter the garter girl 1 800x800
220x220 sq 1498023545989 classy wedding garter the garter 800x800

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1498023096 92ce3d097381b769 romantic lace wedding garter the garter girl 1 800x800

Free Shipping Within The United States

$10.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
All wedding garters from The Garter Girl are shipped for free within the United States.
#WWe526133b8b1141b8

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Julianne's garters!!! Simply of the best garter designers in the States - not just local!!!

Julianne's garters are beautiful, well-made and are always fun to photograph. In fact, I had one for *my* wedding. The custom garters are stunning and something that a bride will treasure long after the wedding is over.

The most elegant garters around. Each one is a work of art!

If you are looking for a stylish wedding garter, look no further. Julianne Smith is making something here in DC that you cannot find in many other places. So take a peek at her website and see what appeals to you. I am certain that you will find many styles that you love. And she makes beautiful custom garters as well, so get in touch with her if you don't see exactly what you are looking for. You can also get a complimenting tossing garter, so that your garter is yours to keep. And if you don't want to toss the garter? You don't need to! You can still wear a garter and then you have a beautiful keepsake for life.

91 PROS I KNOW