925 frederick st BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, Hagerstown, MD 21740 Map · Phone number

About ALTERATIONS BY DAWN

I have been in business since 1975. I have specialized in formal alterations.....bridal gowns, mothers dresses, bridesmaids, proms, etc.....I love what I do and my prices are great too!!! I work by appointment only so please call 1-301-766-4758.

k
6b34b7fd5ab7c2f4 042
j

31 Reviews for ALTERATIONS BY DAWN

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

So glad I got in touch with Dawn!

Dawn is professional, knowledgeable, quick, thorough, personable, and invested in making sure her clients walk out the door with a smile and a beautifully altered dress! Thanks again, Dawn! I knew my wedding dress would be a challenge and you were just the person to tackle it!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather Modell · Married on 04/06/2019

Dawn’s the BEST!!!

We’re planning our wedding in just 4 months so once I had my dress I needed it altered ASAP. One call to Dawn and I was not only put at ease by her cheerfulness but by how quickly she was able to get me in for my initial fitting. She has my lace wedding dress completely done in under two weeks and it fit PERFECTLY! She was so sweet and since my Mom & sister couldn’t be there with me she helped me FaceTime with them while I modeled the dress. Her pricing is fantastic and the quality of workmanship is top notch. I recommend her to everyone. Thank you Dawn!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Michelle Wintermoyer · Married on 03/13/2019

Dawn is Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

I needed alterations done quick. Within a week of my wedding, my other dress hadn't arrived. I was about to panic. I went and bought a new dress and had no idea who to get to alter it for me. I searched online and found Alterations by Dawn. Reviews looked good so I gave her a call. I was there within the hour getting fitted. She was amazing. She lived up to all the reviews I read. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a friendly and experienced seamstress who is quick and efficient. Did I mention friendly!!!! Dawn, Thank you for turning what could have been a nightmare into a fabulous experience.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Award

ALTERATIONS BY DAWN FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• HLR Designs
    HLR Designs Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Alterations by Dawn to make your Wedding Day complete and one that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. -Heather hlrdesigns

• Quality Greeting Cards
    Quality Greeting Cards Wedding Invitations

Everything Turned out great. I have worked with Alerations by Dawn about 3 times in he past. The brides were really happy.

• 925 frederick st, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Hagerstown, 21740 See on map