341 Main Street, Suite 200, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Miss Bride To Be Bridal

Miss Bride To Be Bridal is a NEW wedding boutique located in North Potomac, Maryland. This luxurious boutique is home to elegant wedding gowns and custom accessories. The professional team welcomes to-be-weds for a luxurious shopping experience. They handpick designer dresses by renowned labels such as Paloma Blanca, Calla Blanche and Pantora Bridal, which are perfect for clients seeking a timeless aesthetic.

Miss Bride To Be Bridal offers personalized consultations to prospective newlyweds. You and up to six loved ones can avail of a private appointment to peruse the many beautiful garments. Complimentary bubbles are supplied upon picking the all-important gown. You can select veils, belts, hairpieces, and jewelry to complete your desired vision. In-house stylists and seamstresses can coordinate alterations and fittings to ensure your special dress looks perfect for the big day.

• Black-owned
Follow Miss Bride To Be Bridal on

Other couples have also viewed

• TLC Bridal Boutique

Videos 7 Videos

6 Reviews for Miss Bride To Be Bridal

• Diana

Diana B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Experience & Gorgeous Gowns!

I had the best experience at Miss Bride to Be Bridal! Alexis and Wendy were so knowledgeable, help and kind! They made the experience so much fun! I was able to narrow down my options and already have a follow up appointment scheduled. I cannot wait to go back and make my final choice! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Miss Bride To Be Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! It's been a joy working with you! You will be a gorgeous bride and we can't wait to see which gown you choose. We feel so lucky we can take this journey with you. See you again soon!
  • ktemlak

Kim T. · Married on 05/14/2021

Incredible and personalized experience!

I found my gown today at Miss Bride To Be Bridal, and I couldn't be more excited! The team asked what I was looking for prior to my appointment, and they pulled dresses that matched my needs. They were so attentive during our time together, and their seamstress was even present to show us how dresses would fit after alterations. I fell in love with a sample dress that is too small, but their seamstress with 30 years of experience walked me through every alteration step to would adjust the size for me. I have all the faith in the world that it will turn out amazing.

UPDATE - My gown was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I am so happy I found my dress at Miss Bride to Be, and I cannot wait for my sister to have the same wonderful experience as I did with her upcoming wedding this October!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Miss Bride To Be Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You were a joy to work with! We were just as excited as you were when you put on your gown and we got to see you glow. The dress was literally made for you! You really capture the essence of a beautiful bride-to-be. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your journey and we look forward working with you in the weeks to come. All the best in the meantime!
  • Tia

Tia C. · Married on 10/10/2020

A Personalized Experience WIth Top Notch Service

Miss Bride To Be Bridal provided me with the most amazing one-on-one personalized experience while searching for what I need for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about the ambience of this place. The space is chic, beautiful, well lit, elegantly decorated, and comfortable. The setup makes shopping for a gown effortless, hand free, and somewhat artistic considering that the loft space gives off art gallery vibes (without feeling inaccessible or pretentious). Speaking of, the collection of gowns offered here are gorgeous. I would describe the offerings as elegant, timeless, unique, high quality, classic designs that are priced fairly and can appeal to many different types of brides and weddings. There is also an option to have custom pieces created which makes everything even more special. I have to emphasize how lovely the experience is shopping one-on-one during your private appointment. No detail is spared. The consultation taps into who you are and helps you make a decision that suits YOUR personality and comfort level to help you look and feel your best on your special day. There is no pressure to make a purchase. Just great service from the heart.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Miss Bride To Be Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Jun Sun

Anniversary Event Sale

Request Information
    • When:
      Jun 20, 2021Jun 26, 2021 12:00 AM (6 days event)
    • Location:
      341 Main Street, Suite 200, Gaithersburg, Washington DC

Join us for an exclusive event reserved for our loyal friends & family, email subscribers, & special guests.

JUNE 20 - 26, 2021

ALL FEATURED GOWNS ON SALE! Purchase same day and receive a $50 credit on in-store alterations from August 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021.

RSVP by June 15, 2021 by phone or online at 301-281-2880 or info@missbridetobebridal.com

UNABLE TO ATTEND? (Share this invite with a special bride-to-be!)

• 341 Main Street, Suite 200 Gaithersburg, MD, 20878 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00 Saturday 11:00-5:00 Sunday 12:00-5:00
    Location of (Miss Bride To Be Bridal)