Miss Bride To Be Bridal

Gaithersburg, MD View map Visit website

Miss Bride To Be Bridal is a wedding boutique located in North Potomac, Maryland. This luxurious boutique is home to elegant wedding gowns and custom accessories. The professional team welcomes to-be-weds for a luxurious shopping experience. They handpick designer dresses by renowned labels such as Paloma Blanca, Calla Blanche and Pantora Bridal, which are perfect for clients seeking a timeless aesthetic.

Miss Bride To Be Bridal offers personalized consultations to prospective newlyweds. You and up to four loved ones can avail of a private appointment to peruse the many beautiful garments. Complimentary bubbles are supplied upon picking the all-important gown. You can select veils, belts, hairpieces, and jewelry to complete your desired vision. In-house stylists and seamstresses can coordinate alterations and fittings to ensure your special dress looks perfect for the big day. Once those beautiful memories are made, we can help your preserve your gown with our seamless gown preservation service.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• ktemlak
    Kim T. Married on 05/14/2021

Incredible and personalized experience!

I found my gown today at Miss Bride To Be Bridal, and I couldn't be more excited! The team asked what I was looking for prior to my appointment, and they pulled dresses that matched my needs. They were so attentive during our time together, and their seamstress was even present to show us how dresses would fit after alterations. I fell in love with a sample dress that is too small, but their seamstress with 30 years of experience walked me through every alteration step to would adjust the size for me. I have all the faith in the world that it will turn out amazing.

UPDATE - My gown was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I am so happy I found my dress at Miss Bride to Be, and I cannot wait for my sister to have the same wonderful experience as I did with her upcoming wedding this October!

Miss Bride To Be Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You were a joy to work with! We were just as excited as you were when you put on your gown and we got to see you glow. The dress was literally made for you! You really capture the essence of a beautiful bride-to-be. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your journey and we look forward working with you in the weeks to come. All the best in the meantime!
  • Tia
    Tia C. Married on 10/10/2020

A Personalized Experience WIth Top Notch Service

Miss Bride To Be Bridal provided me with the most amazing one-on-one personalized experience while searching for what I need for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about the ambience of this place. The space is chic, beautiful, well lit, elegantly decorated, and comfortable. The setup makes shopping for a gown effortless, hand free, and somewhat artistic considering that the loft space gives off art gallery vibes (without feeling inaccessible or pretentious). Speaking of, the collection of gowns offered here are gorgeous. I would describe the offerings as elegant, timeless, unique, high quality, classic designs that are priced fairly and can appeal to many different types of brides and weddings. There is also an option to have custom pieces created which makes everything even more special. I have to emphasize how lovely the experience is shopping one-on-one during your private appointment. No detail is spared. The consultation taps into who you are and helps you make a decision that suits YOUR personality and comfort level to help you look and feel your best on your special day. There is no pressure to make a purchase. Just great service from the heart.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Miss Bride To Be Bridal 1
Exclusive
Miss Bride To Be Bridal 2
Discount

Wedding Wire brides take 10% off regular priced merchandise, including gowns and accessories, from now through December 31, 2022. Discount must be presented at the initial bridal consultation. May not be combined with any other offers.

Miss Bride To Be Bridal 3
Discount

Enjoy our Summer Sample Sale now thru September 6, 2022. Take up to 50% off our favorite floor sample gowns while inventories last! This deal must be redeemed during initial bridal consultation and may not be combined with any other offer. Call for more information regarding styles, sizes, and colors in stock.

341 Main Street, Suite 200 Gaithersburg, MD, 20878

Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00 Saturday 11:00-5:00 Sunday 12:00-5:00
Location of (Miss Bride To Be Bridal)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding