15054 Doral Place, Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns

DiDomenico is a wedding dress boutique situated in Haymarket, Virginia. Led by owner Kelsy Dominick, this talented team of designers specializes in bespoke dresses and gowns for once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Each luxurious piece is designed for superior comfort and style and is handcrafted using the highest quality fabrics and materials.

From your first consultation, Kelsy and her design team will dedicate themselves to providing above-and-beyond service in bringing your wedding dress vision to life. They have developed a seamless and stress-free design process that allows you to realize every detail of your dream gown. As well as custom-designed pieces, a selection of hand-selected dresses is also available, each of which radiates its own unique sense of style. Their formalwear items include:

• Wedding gowns

Videos 2 Videos

9 Reviews for DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns

• Cookie

Cookie A. · Married on 10/10/2020

She used my mothers vintage lace to make my dress!

My experience with Kelsy was amazing! She is so creative and kind and I love how my wedding gown turned out. I sent her lace that was from my mother's wedding dress and she was able to incorporate it into my gown. She was so patient and willing to make any and all changes I requested. She even made great suggestions that I didn't even know I wanted :) (i.e. a train on my gown!). I would recommend Kelsy to anyone who wants to have a beautiful custom dress made. Her work is beautiful and she is so personable and professional.

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Ann

Ann W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Virtually Unbelievable Wedding Dress!! 🌈

Kelsy designed a virtually unbelievable wedding dress for my daughter Anna. Anna has always been known for color and her flair for the dramatic and when I saw the dress (in action!), I immediately said to Kelsy, “You got my child!’ Anna’s dress, for the entire wedding ceremony, was white...and absolutely gorgeous as a traditional white wedding dress. But what happened when the officiant pronounced Anna and Shawn married was nothing short of magical—before our eyes the dress transformed from white to rainbow, and not just rainbow but with little twinkles scattered throughout. That dress contributed greatly to making the wedding, whose plans had been severely restricted by COVID, into a truly memorable occasion. My only complaint is my time has been consumed sending people videos of the dress transformation—I’m still getting multiple requests, almost three weeks later! And the reveal video has almost a million views on Facebook! Thanks you so much, Kelsy

Sent on 05/04/2021

DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns 1
    Book Free Consultation & Get FREE veil

Book your free Consultation before the end of the offer date and receive a free veil if you move forward with a custom bridal design.

Veil can be made in ANY length desired by the bride.

Team of DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns

Kelsy  Dominick

Kelsy Dominick

Designer/CEO

Hi Dress Dreamer! - I'm so thrilled to sit down with you and hear about your dress dreams!!

But first, let me 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 myself! ... my name is 𝑯𝑶𝑽! 🎵 haha ... just kidding.

Hi, my name is Kelsy and I am an incredibly serious yet playful designer. I take my designing very seriously but have 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 of fun with my clients in the process! I find a lot of passion in what I do and plan to do it until the day God calls me home. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am half black and half Italian. My mother taught me how to sew at the age of 9. My father taught me how to sketch and paint. The two together nurtured my love for design, and I will love them forever for it! They are a beautiful example of harmony in my life.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fun Fact! "𝐃𝐢𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨" is my family's original Italian last name before they Americanized it to "Dominick". It literally translates to "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐝" which is a huge reason why I chose it. I love to glorify him in everything I do. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My fantasy dresses are, at the heart, inspired by my love for 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐔𝐏 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲!! I just love peeking into people's dream worlds that they have nurtured since they were children and creating them in a form of a wedding gown! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So if that sounds like you, shoot me an email and tell me what your fantasy looks like and how I can bring it to life!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Cy Ooi

Cy Ooi

Senior Tailor/ Assistant

I come from Australia but born in Malaysia. I work my own factory for 30 years in Australia. When I come to America I focus on high fashion pattern making and design.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 15054 Doral Place Haymarket, VA, 20169 See on map
    Mondays - Fridays: 9am to 5pm EST Saturdays: 11am to 3pm EST
    Location of (DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns)