DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns

Haymarket, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

DiDomenico is a wedding dress boutique situated in Haymarket, Virginia. Led by owner Kelsy Dominick, this talented team of designers specializes in bespoke dresses and gowns for once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Each luxurious piece is designed for superior comfort and style and is handcrafted using the highest quality fabrics and materials.

From your first consultation, Kelsy and her design team will dedicate themselves to providing above-and-beyond service in bringing your wedding dress vision to life. They have developed a seamless and stress-free design process that allows you to realize every detail of your dream gown. As well as custom-designed pieces, a selection of hand-selected dresses is also available, each of which radiates its own unique sense of style. Their formalwear items include:

• Wedding gowns
  • Bridesmaid gowns
  • Mother-of-the-bride gowns
  • Mother-of-the-groom gowns
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Daniella K. Married on 06/18/2022

Beyong satisfied

Wanted something fun and flirty for my engagement party and DiDomenco Delivered! Couldn’t be more happy with the outcome!
    Kaja B. Married on 06/04/2022

Recommended!

So thrilled with the dress Kelsy made for me! She took all my ideas and preferences into account, added some brilliance of her own and created something better than I could have imagined. She’s super easy to work with, especially with all kinds of changes and delays we experienced. I cannot say enough positive things!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelsy  Dominick
Kelsy Dominick
Designer/CEO

Hi Dress Dreamer! - I'm so thrilled to sit down with you and hear about your dress dreams!!

But first, let me π’Šπ’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’† myself! ... my name is 𝑯𝑢𝑽! 🎡 haha ... just kidding.

Hi, my name is Kelsy and I am an incredibly serious yet playful designer. I take my designing very seriously but have π₯𝐨𝐭𝐬 of fun with my clients in the process! I find a lot of passion in what I do and plan to do it until the day God calls me home. β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
I am half black and half Italian. My mother taught me how to sew at the age of 9. My father taught me how to sketch and paint. The two together nurtured my love for design, and I will love them forever for it! They are a beautiful example of harmony in my life.β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
Fun Fact! "πƒπ’πƒπ¨π¦πžπ§π’πœπ¨" is my family's original Italian last name before they Americanized it to "Dominick". It literally translates to "𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐝" which is a huge reason why I chose it. I love to glorify him in everything I do. β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
My fantasy dresses are, at the heart, inspired by my love for πƒπ’π¬π§πžπ² 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐔𝐏 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲!! I just love peeking into people's dream worlds that they have nurtured since they were children and creating them in a form of a wedding gown! β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
So if that sounds like you, shoot me an email and tell me what your fantasy looks like and how I can bring it to life!

Cy Ooi
Cy Ooi
Senior Tailor/ Assistant

I come from Australia but born in Malaysia. I work my own factory for 30 years in Australia. When I come to America I focus on high fashion pattern making and design.

15054 Doral Place Haymarket, VA, 20169

Mondays - Fridays: 9am to 5pm EST Saturdays: 11am to 3pm EST
Location of (DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding