DiDomenico Bridal - Custom Wedding Gowns Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Aisha A. Married on 08/12/2022

Dream dress come true!

Kelsy what can I say DiDomenico design absolutely went above and beyond for me! Kelsy truly understood the assignment the trips to Virginia from Cali were well worth it!! If I could do this all over again I would I’m so happy I found you Kelsy you made all my dreams come true I had the wedding I’ve always wanted and I had my dream dress because of you!! I’m am forever a fan I can’t wait to see your name in lights you are going to be a star and I can’t wait to say I know her!! This dress was a hit people are still talking about it I’ve had to send pictures to people that couldn’t make it because they heard about the dress! Everyone at my job has asked to see pictures I’m telling you make my word you are going down in history and I’m just Blessed to say I was just one of the many that got a chance to actually have one of your of your dresses! This isn’t it I still have Anniversaries so get ready!! Lots of love and many blessings to you!!
    Tameka D. Married on 08/05/2022

Everything was perfect!

It was awesome that found DiDomenico on IG. From start to finish I had an amazing experience with my MOB dress. I’m so happy I decided on a custom gown. Kelsy, was extremely professional and transparent the entire process. If you’re in the market for a custom gown, give them a call!
    Kia L. Married on 07/02/2022

Dream dress!

I had my dream wedding dress made by Kelsy. Her and her team were absolutely amazing. I found her on Instagram and never looked back. The dress was designed with every detail of the original sketch and was loved by everyone. We anticipated the dress being finished I think a week before my wedding but she did finish about 2 weeks earlier. She’s amazing!!

Kia L.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • F
    Fachon G. Married on 06/26/2022

Perfect Wedding

"Omg I'm bout to cry seeing this just brought back the memories 🥰🥰🥰 can't believe how perfect this dress was you created the exact look I wanted thank you so much again ❤️"
    Daniella K. Married on 06/18/2022

Beyong satisfied

Wanted something fun and flirty for my engagement party and DiDomenco Delivered! Couldn’t be more happy with the outcome!
    Kaja B. Married on 06/04/2022

Recommended!

So thrilled with the dress Kelsy made for me! She took all my ideas and preferences into account, added some brilliance of her own and created something better than I could have imagined. She’s super easy to work with, especially with all kinds of changes and delays we experienced. I cannot say enough positive things!
    Tiffanie T. Married on 04/01/2022

dream dress come true!

I love love love my dress, will be wearing it real soon. She worked with me and my family from start to finish. I enjoyed every minute of it…she definitely made my dre come true!
    Lauren O. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience was so MAGICAL!

I found DiDomenico through Instagram…and let me just say I am SOOO glad I did! I am out of state so majority of the process was virtual, but Kelsy made sure everything went smoothly and as easy as possible. From our first virtual meeting I just knew that I made the right choice for a designer! I went to one fitting and it was an awesome experience and then the next time i fly out for my final fitting… and it was MAGICAL! Kelsy & her team are soo sweet and made the process so enjoyable.. Not only that but Kelsy kncked it out of the park with my dress! It’s honestly the most beautiful dress ive ever laid eyes on! I would recommend DiDomenico Bridal every day to everyone who needs a custom piece made! I couldn’t be more happier…and i will say… my dress was the talk of the wedding!
    Rayan H. Married on 03/20/2022

Dresses at DiDomenico Design are fabulous

The dresses at DiDomenico Design are fabulous. I received so many compliments on my gown. Kelsy and her staff are very professional and responsive and make the process so easy!!
    Sarah C. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly reccomend a dimonenico dress

HIGHLY RECCOMEND a DiMonenico dress - Don't waste your time with retail! After months and months of looking for a dress to no avail, I found DiDomenico on Instagram. The thought of a custom dress had not crossed my mind until that point. I was stressed out bride who had come to terms with the fact I'd be lucky to find any outfit that would be "good enough" for my nuptials. Then I reached out to Kelsy and her team. She is not only an incredibly talented designer, seamstress, dress-maker, etc., but her professionalism and kindness talked me off the ledge I was ready to jump off of. Working with her was an absolute pleasure and my beautiful dress came together because she is Wonder Woman. She had her daughter in the middle of this process and never skipped a beat. I am still in awe! My only regret is not having worked with her from the very beginning.
    Laura M. Married on 12/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was so perfect!

Hi Vincent and Kelsey,

Thank you for your patience!
    I am in Cartegena, Columbia!

Please let me know if you need anything else!

From our initial correspondence the personal touches of genuine care, attention to detail, professionalism, passion, and one of my highest values: prompt response and clear communication where top notch.

I have travelled to 176 countries and love wearing beautiful gowns to enhance my trips! I was blown-away, that I could rent a dress of beautiful quality and design, like this.

For this dress experience, we chose to go to Disney World for my 51st birthday, on Dec. 19th. So, red was the perfect color choice. Everywhere I went people stopped and commented and ohhhh and awed over me. Which made this birthday girl’s heart feel so very pampered and loved.

Thank you Kelsey and the DiDomenico team for helping to create this experience for me and for being a part of my special occasion.

The shipping was on time, and they were flexible with me for the return date. I could not rave more about the fantastic service and experience.

I will be renting more gowns in the upcoming future and cannot wait to potentially discuss creating a dress for renewing our vows.

Thank you for shining so bright and allowing us to shine with you!

Warm regards,

Laura

~Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
    Brenda F. Married on 12/01/2021

Trendsetter in elegance

Kelsey and her team were excellent to work with. The gown that Kelsey designed was perfect for my 60andsensational birthday celebration. I was impressed by the design, craftmanship and attentiveness to every detail. She is definitely a trendsetter in elegance and formal fashion!
    #60andsensational
  • Shirley
    Shirley Married on 11/01/2021

I Felt So Special

FEELING SO SPECIAL!! Six months ago my fashion designer daughter - Kelsy said , “I will be designing a white and gold gown ✨for you to wear to the gala this year – no discussions, mom.” I immediately responded that I don’t like wearing white nor is gold my color. Needless to say, she had the last word and I was blown away once again! 🤯 She simply out did herself. I am so proud to have my personal designer only an arm reach away. Our gala last night was a huge success! Blessed beyond- thank you!
    Timea Married on 10/01/2021

Thoughful with custom dress

Kelsey and her team did an amazing job with my wedding dress. They were thoughtful during the design process, and made a custom dress fit to my body and needs. If you’re looking for a wedding dress or custom gown, I would highly recommend this company.
    Mary W. Married on 09/01/2021

They match my tastes

DiDomenico designs from start to finish was an absolute dream to work with. Kelsy’s eye is unmatched and allowed time and space to get to know me and my tastes and match them with exactly what I was looking for. The process was laid out in a clear and timely way and Kelsey kept us up to date the whole time. Kelsy and her team made sure everything was set exactly how we wanted it while keeping in mind design elements and overall vision. I always felt so much love and kindness working with Kelsey and her team. My wedding dress was nothing less than gorgeous.
    Amy G. Married on 08/01/2021

Creative, talented and quick

I had my senior prom dress and my graduation dress made— Kelsey was creative, talented, and QUICK! She was able to push me to try styles and cuts I might not choose on my own, and she made me feel beautiful and confident in my dresses. Love her!
    Jessica E. Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my dress come to life

Working with this company was pleasant! She saw my vision and made the dress come to life. Very smooth process overall.
    Kim C. Married on 07/01/2021

Royal Blue Illusion Gown from DiDomenico Bridal

I purchased the Royal Blue Illusion Gown from DiDomenico Bridal because I needed a dress to photograph while on vacation in Anguilla 2021. Thank God for technology and Facetime, Kelsy was patient and guided me through on taking my own measurements. However, I did not realize the top was made of mesh. Kelsy was so kind to reach out to me while I was deployed and gave me the option to keep the mesh or change the top to a corset. I opted for the corset top and let Kelsy work her magic. I was in the DMV area for work and was able to meet up with her to try the dress on, I was so mesmerized at the dress I had tears forming in my eyes. It was drop dead gorgeous but minor alterations needed to be made and she included a wristlet band to carry the train. I am deployed again and I can't wait to return home to pair the gown with a pair of Aminah Abdul Jillil shoes. When I do wear this dress, I plan to command all attention to me. I have another dress in mind to be made, but definitely will let DiDomenico design my dress. Thank you Kelsy for the gawgeous dress. If anybody needs a customized dress, I highly recommend DiDomenico Bridal to design your dream dress or gown.
  • Janay
    Janay P. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would recommend it to at least 1000 more people!

This has been a flawless experience. My mom found her aunt and I just so happened that her niece was a fashion designer. My mom came home and just was raving about all of the dresses she saw Kelsy design at this event. She kept saying " you have to get this girl to do your dress!" so i said OK mom... Ill give it a try! And the entire process exceeded my expectations. Kelsy and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy, my mother was happy and my whole family was excited. It has just been an amazing and flawless experience. I would recommend it to at least 1000 more people!
  • Tek
    Tek Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Let's Talk About this DRESS!

Let's get into this custom-designed reception dress made by DiDomenico Designs.

I reached out to Kelsy, the owner, in November after seeing some inspiration online. Her customer service was A1 the entire time! I loved the dress, it fit my personality to a T!! She also altered my actual wedding dress!

Please reach out to her! She exceeded my expectations and I had the wedding reception dress of my dreams!
    Kathrin G. Married on 05/01/2021

Dress to my likeness

Kelsy of DiDomenico designed a evening gown for me. She listened to my thoughts and ideas very closely and came up with a dress design. She changed some of the dress to my likeness. It was a pleasure to work with her and her seamstress. I can highly recommend her. And if I have another event coming up I will be using her again.
    Krystal T. Married on 03/06/2021

Best experience ever!

Kelsy is truly the BEST! I want to get married over and over again just to continue seeing my vision come to life. She knows her stuff and is so attentive to detail which truly makes not only your dress but the process to the special day that much more magical! I can not thank you enough for making me feel like more than just a customer, but family!
    Brian L. Married on 03/01/2021

Quality dress

Great customer service and just overall QUALITY! I met her via Instagram and instantly fell in love. I have her making my client bridal party gowns for 2021 and hopefully will make my other client gowns for 2022.
  • Kathrin
    Kathrin G. Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made my Inauguration Dress!

Kelsy of DiDomenico designed an evening gown for me for the recent inauguration. She listened to my thoughts and ideas very closely and came up with a dress design that reflected how I wanted to be presented to my very specific audience. She changed some of the dress to my likeness and became a work of art - with a matching gold mini cape. It was a pleasure to work with her and her seamstress. I can highly recommend her. And if I have another event coming up I will be using her again!
  • Ann
    Ann W. Married on 10/10/2020

Virtually Unbelievable Wedding Dress!! 🌈

Kelsy designed a virtually unbelievable wedding dress for my daughter Anna. Anna has always been known for color and her flair for the dramatic and when I saw the dress (in action!), I immediately said to Kelsy, “You got my child!’ Anna’s dress, for the entire wedding ceremony, was white...and absolutely gorgeous as a traditional white wedding dress. But what happened when the officiant pronounced Anna and Shawn married was nothing short of magical—before our eyes the dress transformed from white to rainbow, and not just rainbow but with little twinkles scattered throughout. That dress contributed greatly to making the wedding, whose plans had been severely restricted by COVID, into a truly memorable occasion. My only complaint is my time has been consumed sending people videos of the dress transformation—I’m still getting multiple requests, almost three weeks later! And the reveal video has almost a million views on Facebook! Thanks you so much, Kelsy
illustration stars