Lissa Marie Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Package Price

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events is based out of Maryland and offers wedding coordination and partial planning to couples in Maryland, Virginia, DC, and southern Pennsylvania. Lissa Marie Weddings and Events plans and coordinates events for ALL couples who are madly in love! At the end of the day, the goal is to help you marry your best friend in the most stress-free way imaginable.

WEDDING MANAGEMENT Also known as "day of coordination"

For the couple that wants to be “all-in” with the planning process but wants to sit back, relax, & soak in all the magic on their wedding day. You have your vendors booked and need someone to tie is all together!

PARTIAL PLANNING

For the couple that wants to plan most of their wedding but wants a little more help booking vendors, designing the space, and staying organized & on track! You might have secured a couple of vendors, you know what you want, you just need a little help putting together your vendor team, tying up loose ends, and putting the finishing touches on plans for the big day.

FULL PLANNING

For the couple that wants their wedding vision to come to life, but wants to be guided through the entire process, then this plan is for you! With your input and opinions in the forefront, we will curate a customized experience for you from start to finish by choosing your dream team of vendors, creating a design plan, and working with you every step of the way. All you have to do is tell us what you want and we do the rest!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,150

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 06/12/2022

You need Lissa!!!

Hiring Lissa is hands down the best money that I spent for my wedding. Words can’t describe how organized, kind and helpful she is. She was an outstanding communicator and SO knowledgeable about vendors. She truly went above and beyond to make our Special day as perfect as possible. Even when vendors didn’t do what they said they would, or something went wrong, Lissa was right there to make it better. She’s creative, a quick thinker and has a really calming presence. She allowed us to enjoy the day by taking care of every single detail. She is a true professional that also feels like a friend. She’s someone that you want to be around because she cares about getting to know her clients. Her expertise and great suggestions really made us feel comfortable in choosing our dream team. Her job was not at all easy but she did it flawlessly!! She was born to do this. She is so detail oriented and thinks of everything! She even sent us videos that she took so we could have something to look at when we woke up the morning after our wedding. Without her, our day would have been completely different. I couldn’t recommend hiring her more. The best is an understatement. 11/10 would recommend.

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

THANK YOU! I’m so happy to hear how much you loved your big day and I am so honored that you chose my team to be there alongside you! Watching you and Cody get down that aisle and enjoy your wedding day was pure magic!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn K. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough about how wonderful Lissa is!!!

Lissa went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day PERFECT. She was always available in the months leading up to the wedding--whether it was for vendor recommendations, advice on how to handle situations, you name it--she had the answers! She is like a breath of fresh air, with such a calm sense of confidence and an upbeat positive energy. She handled last minute changes without skipping a beat, and she took care of so much behind the scenes, many issues we did not even know about, until after the big day. By far, this is the best money we spent on ANYTHING related to the wedding. I would recommend Lissa again and again without hesitation, and I already have!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carolyn! I was so happy to be there with Lindsay, Cody, and your family to help navigate their big day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lissa S
Lissa S
Lead Planner

Right after college, one of my close friends asked me to help plan her wedding and I thought, why not, who doesn't want to be like JLo in the "Wedding Planner"? ⁣ Even though Matthew McConaughey didn’t save me from a rouge taxi, I did find that I loved the planning process, logistics- and most importantly helping couples on their most special day!⁣

If you're a lover of dogs, sappy Hallmark movies with predictable plot lines, think tacos are the world's most perfect food, love to get down on the dance floor, and want a new planning BFF, we might just be a perfect match!

1 W Montgomery Ave Rockville, MD, 20850
Location of (Lissa Marie Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding