Lissa Marie Weddings and Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Erika N. Married on 08/27/2022

The BEST of the best!!!

Lissa and her team were absolutely AMAZING!!

We chose the Event Management package and it was the best decision we made. Lissa led us through our walk through and asked all the crucial questions to our caterer and venue coordinator that we definitely wouldn’t have thought of on our own.
    During the last 30 days she took over all of the communication with our vendors (where we changed our seating chart, song list, shot list, and everything else, multiple times). She made sure that all vendors were notified of every single change, nothing slipped through the cracks.

On the day of, Lissa was calming and really just felt like a friend. My bridal party was so grateful that she came around and handed everyone tissues during the ceremony. During pictures she was constantly making rounds handing my husband and I water which was SO necessary.

Lissa made sure everything was packed up at the end of the night, taking the stress off the rest of our bridal party/family. Having someone on our side throughout the whole process was so worth it. 1000% recommend Lissa and her team!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Erika!! It was so much fun working with you and Brandon and I'm so happy to hear that you loved your big day!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn K. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough about how wonderful Lissa is!!!

Lissa went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day PERFECT. She was always available in the months leading up to the wedding--whether it was for vendor recommendations, advice on how to handle situations, you name it--she had the answers! She is like a breath of fresh air, with such a calm sense of confidence and an upbeat positive energy. She handled last minute changes without skipping a beat, and she took care of so much behind the scenes, many issues we did not even know about, until after the big day. By far, this is the best money we spent on ANYTHING related to the wedding. I would recommend Lissa again and again without hesitation, and I already have!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Carolyn! I was so happy to be there with Lindsay, Cody, and your family to help navigate their big day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lindsay K. Married on 06/12/2022

You need Lissa!!!

Hiring Lissa is hands down the best money that I spent for my wedding. Words can’t describe how organized, kind and helpful she is. She was an outstanding communicator and SO knowledgeable about vendors. She truly went above and beyond to make our Special day as perfect as possible. Even when vendors didn’t do what they said they would, or something went wrong, Lissa was right there to make it better. She’s creative, a quick thinker and has a really calming presence. She allowed us to enjoy the day by taking care of every single detail. She is a true professional that also feels like a friend. She’s someone that you want to be around because she cares about getting to know her clients. Her expertise and great suggestions really made us feel comfortable in choosing our dream team. Her job was not at all easy but she did it flawlessly!! She was born to do this. She is so detail oriented and thinks of everything! She even sent us videos that she took so we could have something to look at when we woke up the morning after our wedding. Without her, our day would have been completely different. I couldn’t recommend hiring her more. The best is an understatement. 11/10 would recommend.

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

THANK YOU! I’m so happy to hear how much you loved your big day and I am so honored that you chose my team to be there alongside you! Watching you and Cody get down that aisle and enjoy your wedding day was pure magic!
    Katie N. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best coordinator around!

We can confidently say that you want Lissa there on the day of your wedding. She helped us organize a wedding better than we could have ever even dreamed. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day, and anytime I thought to check in on something, she already had it covered. She helped with setting up and decorating, making sure we had food and drinks throughout the day, keeping us on schedule with the events of the day, and overall making sure we were having the best time. Lissa made everything so easy for us every step of the way. She treats you like a friend and genuinely cares to make sure your day is everything you want and hope it to be. We could not recommend her more for your wedding day! We are so grateful for her!
  • Miranda
    Miranda P. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

12/10 Would Recommend to Any Bride-To-Be!!

Melissa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She really knows what she’s doing when it comes to coordinating/planning weddings and events. She’s so personable, kind, and genuine, which made her SO easy to work with.

We hired her as a Day-Of Coordinator and she truly went above and beyond! She was emailing with myself and vendors weeks and months in advance, and she helped us postpone our May 2021 wedding to May 2022—making sure our vendors were available and on the same page. It was so helpful to have her as a resource at that time.

And if I could go back and do it again, I would have invested in more of her planning services because they were that valuable! I have a feeling that if I had worked with her from the beginning, it would have saved me so much time and stress trying to figure things out on my own!

There were so many little things she did the day of our wedding without even being asked, like setting up our After the Tone Guestbook, moving decorations from ceremony to reception, herding family members for portraits, and so many other things that I’m probably unaware of!

I can’t thank her enough for all of the time and effort she put into making our dream wedding come true! 12/10 would recommend her services to any bride-to-be!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Miranda!! I have loved working with you and Caleb over the past 2+ years! It was so much fun watching your vision finally come to life and I couldn’t be more grateful to have been on the journey with you!
    Susan P. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing day of coordinator!

Lissa was a HUGE help on our wedding day, and so many of our guests complimented us on how seamless and smooth everything seemed to flow that day! Lissa and her team set up everything beautifully despite the short timeline. Lissa also made sure my husband and I had everything we need, including bringing drinks and food over to us. The day could not have gone better thanks to Lissa!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

THANK YOU!! I had so much fun with you and Jae! Everything from your epic reception introduction and heartfelt ceremony, to the amazing food and gorgeous florals were absolute perfection. Thank you for allowing me to be there with you on the big day!
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/02/2022

Best money you'll spend!

Hiring Lissa was truly the best decision we made when planning our wedding. We had secured our venue before we hired her, so we selected her partial planning package, which was perfect for us. She helped us find the rest of our vendor team through her great industry connections. She kept me calm and on track, and would smooth over any conflicts. She even scrambled the morning of the wedding to find a projector screen and make sure it was ready by event time. All of the vendors Lissa connected us with were incredible–great value and great quality. Lissa also is a great communicator; I really value timely responses to emails/texts, and she always responds back to us within a couple of hours (and usually within a couple minutes!). She is extremely professional, organized, and kind. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any other big event. Hiring Lissa is the best money you could spend on your wedding day!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

It was truly an honor planning your wedding together! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience and loved the vendor team we assembled! Everything was so perfect, from the floral arrangements and food, to your epic first dance- I'm so grateful to have been a part of your big day. I wish you and Matt every happiness as you begin this next big journey!
    Emily S. Married on 02/19/2022

Lissa is the best!

Lissa is extremely responsive, attentive to detail, and a great cheerleader to have by your side on the wedding day.

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! You and Jeff were an absolute dream to work with on your big day at Cosmos Club!
    Sarah Married on 12/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, caring, the best wedding coordinator!

Throughout our wedding planning journey, Lissa was always there for us — giving us the best support and help we needed. Due to the pandemic, our wedding reception was postponed several times (over the course of almost 2 years!). We had experienced different logistic and communication challenges with vendors but Lissa always helped us by going extra mile — prompt reliable communication, being understanding and flexible to our needs and concerns, being courteous and professional, and most importantly, genuinely caring about us and our most important day no matter what. When we had a true emergency on our big day, Lissa handled the situation swiftly and efficiently, so that we could just focus on our reception and enjoy our time with guests and family. I strongly recommend Lissa to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator in the area and you won't be disappointed!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Sarah and Makoto, it has definitely been a long journey to get to the big day, but I am so happy that you finally made it! I was grateful for the opportunity to help guide you throughout the process and problem solve on your wedding day so you could enjoy all of the food, drinks, and bowling!
    Erin K. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must for planning your wedding!

We hired Lissa for full-time wedding planning in 2021. We both knew from the beginning that we would need assistance with planning the wedding given our hectic schedules. Hiring Lissa was the absolute best decision and helped make the whole process enjoyable and not stressful. One of the things I valued most about Lissa were her recommendations of other vendors. She gave us options and really helped guide us to what choices would work best for us, without being pushy or controlling. Even though we went with full-time services, our wedding day felt personal and exactly what we dreamed of (and possibly better!) Lissa is extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable; she really thinks of everything. She was also incredibly responsive and answered all our questions throughout the process. The resources she provided as part of her services (Bridal Guide, Virtual Office, etc.) were extremely helpful and kept us on track. It was amazing to have her with us on our special day, we were able to be in the moment and not worry about all the details, schedules, and things that could have gone wrong. We would highly recommend Lissa to anyone planning a wedding!
    Kinsey R. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend working with Lissa! If you want to enjoy the planning process and decrease your stress, Lissa is your girl.

Planning a wedding can be very stressful, but not with Lissa. Lissa made the whole process enjoyable and truly did all of the hard work. She recommended vendors that she'd worked with before and we trusted her expertise. Every single one of those vendors was amazing to work with. She was always available when I had questions and was very responsive. I always thought I'd be stressed on my wedding day but I wasn't and knew Lissa had it all handled. Please do yourself a favor and work with Lissa. I cannot imagine planning my wedding without her!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks you, Kinsey! It was so much fun planning this wedding with you and I appreciate all the trust you put into the process- I know long distance planning can be tough! I'm so happy to hear that you loved all the vendors that were recommended and had a stress-free day! I'm sending you and Pace all the love as you start this new journey together!
    Stacey E. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing!!!

Lissa was so wonderful to work with! She is incredibly knowledgeable about the wedding industry and was always available to give advice and to answer any questions we had. Our day ran so smoothly with all of her help. We knew we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing and, most importantly, she always made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hand! If you have the chance to work with her, definitely do it! I cannot recommend her enough!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Stacey! You and Kyle were so fun to work with- it truly made my job easy! I'm so glad that I was able to be a smart part of your big day and the epic party you two threw at Bluebird!
    Claire W. Married on 10/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Lissa is the best wedding decision you can make!

From our first email Lissa was such a pleasure to work with. Lissa's communication is great and throughout the whole process she quickly answered our questions and eased any concerns! We haven't been to a lot of weddings, so we didn't really know what to do at all. We did partial planning and having Lissa help with vendor communication and selection was so helpful, especially with so many vendors already being booked on our date. She had so many useful resources and vendor contacts, which really helped us to narrow down our vendor team and ensure we had every detail worked out for the big day! On the day of our wedding Lissa made sure everything went perfectly! Lissa is prepared to handle and situation that may arise on the wedding day and is a PRO at making sure your vision comes together perfectly! If you want to sit back and relax on your wedding day and give yourself the time to enjoy the day, you'll want to have Lissa on your team!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Claire! I had so much fun planning your special day with Osmar and working together to book vendors, answer your questions, and figure out all of the details! Everyone at your wedding had so much fun and the fireworks at the end were just perfect :) I know you and Osmar will have such a happy life together and I can't wait to see what's next for you two!
    Lauren G. Married on 10/15/2021

Lissa is amazing!

Lissa was absolutely amazing to work with! I am a very anxious person and she was able to ease all of my stress and anxiety during this entire process! I sincerely thank her for making our wedding so special, stress-free, and absolutely wonderful! If you need the best wedding coordinator/planner, Lissa is your girl! Thank you so much again Lissa!
  • McKendry
    Mckendry F. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding day-of coordinator a girl could ask for!

Lissa is not only an amazingly talented professional, but she is also such a beautiful soul. From the second I hired Lissa she was there to recommend vendors and answer all my questions (even the crazy ones). I have a type-A personality and was very nervous relinquishing all control on my wedding day, but Lissa made sure the entire day went perfect and was completely stress-free. Not only did she make sure I walked into the wedding of my dreams, but she was also by our side the entire day in case we needed anything. People always say you don’t eat, drink or even have a moment to yourself on your wedding day, but thanks to her we were able to do all those things! It truly was the most magical day. The best part is Matt and I are gaining a friend through it all to make it even more special! Lissa, we love you and are forever grateful!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

McKendry, I have all the happy tears reading this! It was truly an honor working with you and Matt and I'm so glad to hear that you had a magical stress-free day! Love you two and can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
  • LA&JB
    Lidia Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% Professional, Detail Oriented and Personable.

Lissa was absolutely amazing on the day of the wedding. We hired her a like a month before and since day 1 she was there to guide you, help you get organised, and bring ideas to the table. I am a detailed oriented person, so I had made quite a few things on my own. I had asked her to set up the decorations referring to the inspirational images, and she got it done! More importantly, my photographer had cancelled 2 days BEFORE THE WEDDING! Lissa, was on top of it before I had even read the email from the photographer! She was able find a few photographers available from her sources; who also did an amazing job by the way!
    Lissa is someone you can really count on and 100% professional. If you are having any doubt about hiring her, don't hesitate because she is the best decision you could make for your day!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Lidia- you are the sweetest!! I loved working with you and James and I am so glad we were able to get the photographer situation figured out so you could enjoy your big day and have all of the memories photographed. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you two!
    Caroline A. Married on 06/19/2021

The absolute best!

We absolutely loved working with Lissa! We hired her as our day-of coordinator after our photographer (the equally amazing Julia Summers) recommended her. Lissa went above and beyond, answering loads of questions and giving me recommendations before she officially took over vendor communication 30 days before the wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her on our wedding day - she coordinated all our deliveries, made sure my husband and I had a private moment to enjoy some time together before our reception, and managed all the last-minute snafus that came up with ease (even when I realized I forgot our rings literally 10 minutes before the ceremony started). My friends attending our wedding even commented on how much they loved her! Lissa is amazing, and I can't recommend her enough!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

I absolutely LOVED working with you and Sean! You are such a sweet couple and two of the nicest people- I am so lucky to have been a small part of your big day! I'm so glad that you were able to have a beautiful day and just focus on the important moments :)
  • Blanca
    Blanca Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect day ever!

Lissa is like your own "Fairy God Mother". Planning a wedding can be a little stressful and nerve wrecking but as soon as my now husband and I chose Lissa to help us with Day of Coordinating we felt such a big relief in it all! I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to hosting events. I was really worried that some things weren't going to turn out the way we envisioned them. I thought I was going to have to go over and walk around everything to perfect some things, but when I walked into the reception area for the first time I was in tears because of beautiful and how perfect everything was! It was literally how we had envisioned everything thanks to Lissa being behind the scenes! Lissa was very responsive, helpful and reassuring. She kept in touch with all of our vendors and created an agenda to help our wedding day go smoother. Just all of that alone was a huge sense of relief for us through our wedding planning process. She even helped us in recommending an officiant (Pastor Jenn) who turned out to be the perfect officiant for us. Thank you so much Lissa for ALL of your help, we appreciate it so much!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Blanca! I was so honored to serve as your "Fairy God Mother" for the day and bring your beautiful vision to life. I still tear up a little when I watch the video of you walking into the reception space for the first time-- I'm so glad that you and Anthony were in love with your big day!
    Ria W. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There when you need her!

Lissa was awesome to work with! She kept in touch regularly throughout the wedding planning process. We had originally booked Lisa to mainly serve as our Day Of Coordinator. But with COVID, we postponed and eventually downsized our large wedding to just an elopement with our parents. Lissa helped us explore our down-sizing options and was great just to bounce ideas off of. Because she is popular, she had multiple other clients going through the same situations and could offer advice based on what they had chosen. She presented many options and vendors, but never pressured us into making particular decisions. Lissa truly wanted to enable and empower our planning.

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! COVID planning was definitely a wild ride, but I was so happy to be along with you two for the journey :)
    Jenny P. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our perfect wedding, thanks to Lissa!

Lissa is the best wedding coordinator you can have on your wedding team! She kept our nerves calm while planning during COVID, in another state and with a venue that had never done a wedding before. My now husband and I had a tendency to get overwhelmed and procrastinate with our wedding planning but Lissa managed to break it down and make it easier. Because we were out of state, Lissa gave us fantastic recommendations for vendors and we absolutely loved every one of them. She went above and beyond answering all of our questions and probably more importantly asking us all of the questions we hadn't thought of. She even made sure our getaway car had dinner leftovers in the trunk so we had food once we arrived at the hotel and helped us return a cake stand after the wedding. As a bride, I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of my wedding day knowing Lissa and her team had everything taken care of. Even our guests commented on how well organized and put together she was. You really won't find someone better to help plan and coordinate your big day. Thank you Lissa, for everything. Our perfect wedding day would not have happened without you!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

You and Logan were a DREAM to work with! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your big day and felt relaxed-that's my goal! I can't wait to see all of the adventures you take around the world as husband and wife :)
    Mary W. Married on 01/02/2021

Book her ASAP

Lissa was absolutely amazing from start to finish. From the first phone call to the follow up after our wedding we couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated and responsive planner. Lissa helped us navigate downsizing our 185 person wedding to an intimate 25 person ceremony and dinner. She communicated every change and specific request to our vendors. She was my saving grace when I had just about given up on the entire thing. I will recommend her to every newly engaged couple I know and wish I had another wedding to plan just to be able to use her again :)

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! You and Chris had the most beautiful ceremony followed by an EPIC sunset photo session and I cannot wait to see how the video comes out. I was so happy to help you through this crazy time- you were ROCK STAR clients!!
    Caitlin Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Wedding Need I Wasn’t Aware I Needed! Amazing!!

Lissa became our day of coordinator as a last minute addition. I believe we asked her to help us with our wedding a month or so beforehand. We hired her mainly to help with the set up of decor before the wedding. We didn’t want to stress about the little things that day of the wedding.
    Lissa delivered on so many levels! Not only was the decor and set up for the wedding beautiful and creative, but it was so organized. She helped facilitate the flow of the wedding. Because of her, transitions were flawless.
    I would recommend Lissa to anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. She is a delight to work with, organized, and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about her services.

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I had the best time working with you and Kayla on your beautiful wedding day and I can't wait to see your professional photos!
  • Kim
    Kim C. Married on 09/19/2020

Organized & highly responsive

Co-vid happened and I was in need of a last minute day-of coordinator. Lissa was fantastic to work with; she was super organized and kept me on track. Most of all, her coordination with my vendors made it easy for me on the day-of. I didn't have to worry about which vendor was going, when and where. I highly recommend her services!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Kim! You and Nick are such a sweet couple and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you two! :)
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn P. Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must have for your wedding day !!

Lissa Marie is a must have on your wedding day! We booked Lissa to be our day-of coordinator but what we didn’t realize was how much more we got by booking with her. Not only did she make sure our special day go off without a hitch, but she would even call to check in and offer ideas and advice throughout the entire planning process. We even had an emergency with my husbands suit a week prior to the wedding that thankfully Lissa helped us figure out. We highly recommend Lissa Marie Weddings and Events and plan to use their services for all of our future events!

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Katie! You and Pete had the most beautiful day and I was so lucky to have been a part of it!
illustration stars