Lissa Marie Weddings and Events Reviews

7 Reviews for Lissa Marie Weddings and Events

• Caroline

Caroline A. · Married on 06/19/2021

The absolute best!

We absolutely loved working with Lissa! We hired her as our day-of coordinator after our photographer (the equally amazing Julia Summers) recommended her. Lissa went above and beyond, answering loads of questions and giving me recommendations before she officially took over vendor communication 30 days before the wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her on our wedding day - she coordinated all our deliveries, made sure my husband and I had a private moment to enjoy some time together before our reception, and managed all the last-minute snafus that came up with ease (even when I realized I forgot our rings literally 10 minutes before the ceremony started). My friends attending our wedding even commented on how much they loved her! Lissa is amazing, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/30/2021

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

I absolutely LOVED working with you and Sean! You are such a sweet couple and two of the nicest people- I am so lucky to have been a small part of your big day! I'm so glad that you were able to have a beautiful day and just focus on the important moments :)

Ria W. · Married on 05/29/2021

There when you need her!

Lissa was awesome to work with! She kept in touch regularly throughout the wedding planning process. We had originally booked Lisa to mainly serve as our Day Of Coordinator. But with COVID, we postponed and eventually downsized our large wedding to just an elopement with our parents. Lissa helped us explore our down-sizing options and was great just to bounce ideas off of. Because she is popular, she had multiple other clients going through the same situations and could offer advice based on what they had chosen. She presented many options and vendors, but never pressured us into making particular decisions. Lissa truly wanted to enable and empower our planning.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! COVID planning was definitely a wild ride, but I was so happy to be along with you two for the journey :)

Mary W. · Married on 01/02/2021

Book her ASAP

Lissa was absolutely amazing from start to finish. From the first phone call to the follow up after our wedding we couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated and responsive planner. Lissa helped us navigate downsizing our 185 person wedding to an intimate 25 person ceremony and dinner. She communicated every change and specific request to our vendors. She was my saving grace when I had just about given up on the entire thing. I will recommend her to every newly engaged couple I know and wish I had another wedding to plan just to be able to use her again :)

Sent on 01/17/2021

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! You and Chris had the most beautiful ceremony followed by an EPIC sunset photo session and I cannot wait to see how the video comes out. I was so happy to help you through this crazy time- you were ROCK STAR clients!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2020

A Wedding Need I Wasn’t Aware I Needed! Amazing!!

Lissa became our day of coordinator as a last minute addition. I believe we asked her to help us with our wedding a month or so beforehand. We hired her mainly to help with the set up of decor before the wedding. We didn’t want to stress about the little things that day of the wedding.
    Lissa delivered on so many levels! Not only was the decor and set up for the wedding beautiful and creative, but it was so organized. She helped facilitate the flow of the wedding. Because of her, transitions were flawless.
    I would recommend Lissa to anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. She is a delight to work with, organized, and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about her services.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I had the best time working with you and Kayla on your beautiful wedding day and I can't wait to see your professional photos!
  • Kim

Kim C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Organized & highly responsive

Co-vid happened and I was in need of a last minute day-of coordinator. Lissa was fantastic to work with; she was super organized and kept me on track. Most of all, her coordination with my vendors made it easy for me on the day-of. I didn't have to worry about which vendor was going, when and where. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Kim! You and Nick are such a sweet couple and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you two! :)
  • Katelyn

Katelyn P. · Married on 04/20/2019

Must have for your wedding day !!

Lissa Marie is a must have on your wedding day! We booked Lissa to be our day-of coordinator but what we didn’t realize was how much more we got by booking with her. Not only did she make sure our special day go off without a hitch, but she would even call to check in and offer ideas and advice throughout the entire planning process. We even had an emergency with my husbands suit a week prior to the wedding that thankfully Lissa helped us figure out. We highly recommend Lissa Marie Weddings and Events and plan to use their services for all of our future events!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Lissa Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Katie! You and Pete had the most beautiful day and I was so lucky to have been a part of it!