113 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Flower Girls (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
113 LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Profile Picture Gresham, 10/20/26, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I took my mom, brother, and my brother's girlfriend with me to go dress shopping. We went in LaBella after having a disappointing shopping trip at another bridal shop. I didn't have an appointment, but Ella gladly made time for me before her next appointment. She was extremely accommodating, charismatic, funny, and just an all around joy to be around. The shop was dainty, and had a wonderful atmosphere. My favorite part was the stage, with the mirrors and fireplace. Ella even did my hair, put a veil on, had me walk down the aisle with a bouquet...the whole shebang!We had the absolute best experience at LaBella and I said yes to my dress! To top it all off, Ella was even willing to drop the price a smidge to make the dress in my budget. You could tell she was not just trying to make a sale, but truly making a bride's dream come true. I cannot wait to go back to pick up my dress! LaBella and Ella are a definite yes, if you are questioning going to this boutique!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It only took me about two hours to find the dress of my dreams. The staff is absolutely amazing and they always make you feel special no matter what the occasion. I had bought my prom dress there as well so I knew its where I wanted to get my wedding dress. They are more than willing to work with a budget which really helped my mom and I. The owner of the store is beautiful, kind and very educated in wedding dresses. I highly recommend LaBella!!!

Profile Picture Emma , 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation, Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Ellalyne is absolutely amazing!! I had no clue what kind of dress I wanted and she was so patient with me. She made me feel like I was the only person that mattered that day. I would highly recommend LaBella Bridal to all brides who want the dress of their dreams and a knowledgeable expert to help them every step of the way.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ella was AMAZING! I really can't say enough about her and this fantastic boutique. I was able to get a very good deal on a dress without feeling like I was at a garage sale. It is a beautiful store with many different choices. Ella made me feel like helping me was the only thing she had to do in the world.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came to the store right before closing on a Tuesday afternoon, looking for a cocktail dress to wear to a wedding that weekend. Ellalyne, the owner, personally helped me select the perfect dress and jacket, and then arranged to have Marla, the alterations manager meet me early the next morning to begin alterations. I needed to pick up the dress Friday afternoon so that I could leave first thing Saturday morning for the wedding venue. The alterations were perfect, and I received several complements on the dress. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The whole process and product were perfect from start to finish. I will definitely return next time I need a cocktail or formal dress. The whole team is amazing!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my second time going to Labella and I am just as satisified as I was a couple years ago when I was looking for a Marine Corps Ball gown.
I came today with my mom, grandma, and aunt to help me pick out my wedding dress. Ellalyne was so attentive and listenened to exactly what I wanted. She also helped me out of my comfort zone and I found a dress I never thought I would buy! Great prices and amazing customer service! I recommend going to Labella for any formal attire needs!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a medical student doing one of her rotations at our hospital and on one of our busy mornings I couldnt help but notice she was not her usual self. On asking, she broke down and told me she was getting married in 2 weeks and just discovered her wedding gown did not fit and there was nothing she could do about it. I quickly referred her to Ms. Ellalyne, who was kind enough to fit her into her busy schedule, fix the gown beyond what the lady could have imagined and had it delivered to her place in Maryland. The lady was very happy and appreciative of Ms Ellalyne's exquisite services.
Thanks Labella Bridals!!!

Profile Picture User4774022, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an AMAZING experience at Labella this weekend with my maid of honor. My stylist/consultant's name is Nancy.

I had a decent time at the shop I went to before Labella's that day, but Nancy and the Labella crew really blew my mind. They were so accommodating, personal, professional, and friendly. Nancy let me look around and pick out things, but she took charge when she realized that I was having a hard time. I had a specific style in mind and was being quite picky and stubborn about it. She picked out about 4 or 5 different dresses that I was not quite sure about. Man, did Nancy prove me wrong about my ideal dress. When your friends tell you that "you don't know until you try it on", they are absolutely right! I tried on the 1st dress that happened to be my favorite of her selections. It looked pretty good. She then helped me into the 2nd dress which actually happened to be my LEAST favorite of her selections. When I put that dress on, it was GAME OVER! I am pretty short so she had to hike up the dress to fit my frame, but it was THE ONE. My maid of honor got goosebumps and just about teared up when I walked in to the showing room. Nancy knew it was the dress for me from the git go, but she kept her opinion to herself until I made my decision so she would not sway my decision-making process. She wanted me to make the decision on my own. She, of course, genuinely rejoiced with us as I said "yes to the dress". She soon found me an amazing veil that went perfectly with my dress and beautiful jewelry that really accentuated the look. Nancy KNOWS what she is doing. She was also super accommodating. I really wanted my mom to be able to come by another day to see me in it, but my mom's work schedule was not working well with the Labella operating hours. Nancy told me she would open the store just for me (on Sunday when they are usually closed) just so I can get my mom in there to see me. All in all, Nancy and the Labella crew were AMAZING!

Profile Picture Shin, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What can I say/not say about Labella and their staff? They literally saved the day for me. I had been searching for a mother of the bride dress for a good 4 months. Time was getting short. No magical weight loss was happening and I was getting very depressed by my options. I tried many, many boutiques in the DC-Metropolitan area, and even one in NYC. Nothing worked. Then on a whim I remembered a friend's recommendation of a cute little shop in Occoquan, VA. So off I went without an appointment. I walked in and was greeted by two sales staff who kindly asked if they could help. At this point I thought why not and let them work their magic. They asked several questions about the wedding venue and style and color I was looking for and before I knew it I was in a dressing room with over 10 options to try on. Not a frumpy style in the bunch and all appropriate for the venue and time. Most importantly, I felt beautiful in all the dresses. A little note: I am not a slender, athletic woman. I am your typical middle age gal who has had to sacrifice work out time to earn a living and take care of her family. All of these dresses that the stylists suggested flattered my figure and were COMFORTABLE! (what a concept). While I was there the fairy godmother of the store appeared (the owner). A more helpful, knowledgeable, and kind person you could not hope to meet. Long story short. I found the staff to be professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The dress selection was great. The stylists and owner truly listened to the customer. I had a Cinderella experience. I felt like I was surrounded by fairy godmothers. We never felt rushed while there and each customer experienced the same level of respect and attention from the stylists. (Two other women were there while I was there). The prices are reasonable and the selection is much larger than you would think for a small boutique. When I left the boutique I felt I had made a friend, & gotten a beautiful dress!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The owner, Ellalyne, and her staff were exceedingly kind and accommodating. My mom was able to find the perfect Mother-of-the-Bride dress and get it altered to fit just right. LaBella also has hats, gloves, scarves, and jewelry to accessorize with for that special day. Thanks again to Ellalyne and LaBella Bridal Boutique for all they did for us!

E. R. D-W

Profile Picture Evelyn, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Alterations, Formal Gowns

Ellalyne is absolutely wonderful and amazing. My girlfriend and I discovered LaBella thru WeddingWire. The boutique is so charming in the heart of quaint Occoquan. I literally felt like I was having a Kleinfeld experience without having to travel to NY. We found an absolutely exquisite wedding gown that I would have never imagined being able to afford. Ellalyne is incredibly patient, has the most attention to detail, and raves about the virtues of each of her team members, sign of an excellent leader. My girlfriend and I had so much fun with Ellalyne and enjoyed every second of our experience at LaBella. I can't wait to continue our experience now that we can focus on finding my girlfriend's matron of honor dress and a dress for my mom. If you want the utmost and personalized customer service while finding an array of exquisite gowns, definitely be sure to visit Ellalyne at LaBella!

Profile Picture User7318902, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ellalyne is wonderful. She helped my daughter try on many gorgeous gowns and suggested a few gowns that were not initially considered but looked great on the bride. Ellalyne quickly understood my daughter's ideas and interpreted her style, which made the experience so pleasant and efficient.

Profile Picture User7589375, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful store and very helpful staff! Ella, the owner, worked with me and made me feel so comfortable and welcomed (and just overall good about myself). Very beautiful and unique dresses as well. The dress was left with their alterations department and Marla hemmed it. I was so excited about the dress, but after the wedding toasts (before dancing started), I stepped on (or got caught on a chair) the hem of my dress and the bustle tore. Safety pins wouldn't hold it up (heavy dress) so I ended up holding the dress the rest of the night. Wish I had been more familiar with the bustle to fix it, but there was a lot of things happening very quickly (photos, dancing, cake, etc, etc) so there was no time to sit down and figure out how to fix it thoroughly. I figured it would be safest and easiest to control if I held it, but I do wish the dress had been lighter so safety pins could've held it, or the bustle sturdier.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal shop was so accommodating to my daughter and I when we showed up one Saturday morning without an appointment. Within one hour a very special dress was chosen along with the perfect accessories. The alteration process was easy, well-done, on time and reasonably priced. I have already told others about this shop! The wedding day was perfect and my bride-daughter looked beautiful in her one-of-a-kind dress!

Profile Picture Shelley , 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am overjoyed that I picked LaBella Bridal for my wedding dress. I am the type of person that hates shopping for clothes and can be very modest and shy when trying them on. Needless to say I was incredibly anxious for my appointment to try on dresses. But the moment I walked in and saw Ellalyne I knew everything would be okay. She has such a caring and tender personality that you instantly feel safe and secure and know that you can trust her to find the dress that will make you feel perfect on your special day. The shop is gorgeous, with dresses of all styles and sizes, including a big selection of larger sizes. We had a private appointment with Ellalyne. I was having so much fun that time flew by and before I knew it I looked at the clock and realized I had gone over the scheduled appointment time! Luckily, she didn't have another appointment immediately after mine and she was kind enough to extend the appointment and keep working with me one-on-one for another 30+ minutes while I tried on more dresses until I found "the one." And I did find the one! It was such a special moment and we were all brought to tears. Ellalyne also helps you create the full look by letting you try on veils, shoes, jewelry, helps you pull your hair up, gives you a bouquet to hold, and etc. So you get to see how the dress would look with all of your accessories on your special day. And you are in no way pressured to buy any of the things you try on. In fact I never once felt pressured or rushed in any way. She was also very accommodating when scheduling the appointment. My best friend was only in town for a few more days and I really wanted her to come for the appointment. Not only was she able to fit us in on such short notice, but when we had to change the appointment to another day to better fit my mother's schedule they were more than happy to help us out. Ellalyne is also amazingly helpful if you are working with a specific budget. Trust me, LaBella Bridal is a dream come true!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a wonderful experience the staff members were wonderful and attended to all needs. Found a wonderful wedding dress and the altercation of my dress where available right on the site too.

Profile Picture Pang, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This boutique is romantic, intimate, personal, gorgeous, professional and diverse. Every piece is unique and the staff know exactly what you are looking for even when you can't put it into words. And taking your new dress downstairs to Marla in tailoring is so easy and she is an artist! I highly recommend this venue for shopping for a wedding dress but they also have some prom dresses and dresses for mothers of the bride etc.

Profile Picture User6325022, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Consignment, Preservation

The ladies at LaBella Bridal went above and beyond to make my wedding a beautiful success. They were kind, thoughtful, and genuinely excited for me. After my gown shopping appointment and many alteration appointments, they felt like friends! Mara and the ladies helped me look my best in the most beautiful dress I've ever owned. I'm so glad I shopped at LaBella for my wedding gown and alterations. They are accommodating, thorough, and extremely talented at what they do. Don't miss this must-see bridal boutique in charming Occoquan; book your appointment today!

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It a very friendly and professional environment. Staff sea always smiling and helping to make your special day the most important day of your life. I highly recomend labella boutique.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter was extremely hesitant to go shopping for her wedding dress. I had already scoped out the locals such as David's Bridal - and they all had the same thing. I had heard about Labella's Bridal Boutique and Ellalane, the owner, from some locals so I decided to give it a try. From the moment we walked in the door, my daughter was treated like a princess - and so were my other daughter and I! Ellalane took us into the bridal gown area which was very magical in appearance and said, "If you find a dress today, that would be terrific, but if not, I will have made new friends and that is also good!" I have been training people in interpersonal and selling skills for three decades and every employee there exemplifies what good customer service looks like! In fact, they went above and beyond my expectations. They truly work as a team, also, between the sales associates and the alterations department. Marla, head of the alterations team, is also a joy to work with and can meet an request or deadline you can give her - again, another magician! We had such a wonderful experience that I entrusted my Mother of the Bride dress to Ellalane. She went to New York and brought back a wonderful selection for me to try on - without any deposit! All in all, we have had a wonderful, magical and very customer-oriented experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique and I wholeheartedly recommend this boutique to all new brides!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Not only did the owner go shopping for the perfect dress after our first visit, she could not have done a better job! Of course it needed some alterations and that was a great experience a well. Great staff to work with!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Ellalyne is such a pleasure to work with. I went here with the intent of not getting a dress (I was recently engaged when we went). Of course I found the dress! Ellalyne was patient, and knew how to dress my body type. She also knew how to make me feel absolutely beautiful. The appointment itself was very personal. It was just me, my guests and Ellalyne, unlike places like David's that do several appointments at once. Aside from wedding dresses, they do have a wonderful array of other party dresses. My experience at this boutique was perfect!

This boutique also has its own alterations section right down the stairs!

Profile Picture Lorena, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I am behind excited and thrilled to say I found my dream dress at Labella! I am absolutely in love with my dress and it couldn't be more perfect. All the dresses are gorgeous and reasonable priced. They have a great variety and selection to pick from. What I loved so much about Labella was the amazing staff! They went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress, especially Nancy. She is so knowledgable and spends lots of time with you to help you find your dream dress and gives the best pointers for a bride to be! Nancy is the sweetest, friendliest, nicest, most down to earth person you will ever meet! She is really incredible! I couldn't have asked for better staff to assist me on this journey, they were absolutely wonderful!! You must go here if you are looking for your dream wedding dress because you will fall in love with Labella just like I did! = )

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I flew from Miami to look for my wedding dress at this cute little shop. I found it when I tried on the second dress! Thanks to LaBella for carrying so many lovely options, and Ellalyne was extremely helpful and professional! It was a very pleasant experience.

Profile Picture User6835175, 1+ year ago, 1 Review