LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

LaBella Bridal Boutique 5
LaBella Bridal Boutique 6
LaBella Bridal Boutique 7

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Sheri

Sheri Styles · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Magical! Ellalyne made this an amazing experience for me and my tribe!

Ellalyne is a true professional! Experienced in making the perfect wedding dress to match my style and personality! The experience put me at ease right away! She is a true professional at making you feel perfect with your selection! I was happy that they had all accessories available for sale to ensure my look was perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather Ozuna · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Best ever!

Such a quaint boutique! A very intimate and European style environment. :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Caitlin Mcdaniel · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Ellalynne is fabulous!

Ellalyne made finding my dream dress so easy! During our first meeting, she set aside a few dresses that she thought would fit my vision for my day and I ended up falling in love with the first dress she had me try on! She has a great sense of style and also helped me pick out the perfect accessories to accompany my dress. My mother also found her “mother of the bride” dress at Labella Boutique. Ellalyne is great at what she does and I strongly recommend booking a private appointment with her at her boutique, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Waller · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Magical truly magical

I was really happy about being able to pick my dress on one try. It was very last minute but was able to get my size and style without me really saying anything. I would truly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Shaun

Shaun Baze · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Found the dress!

I had a wonderful experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique. I booked this appointment as my first appointment. Before I even arrived, they called to ask me what my vision was so they could pull dresses I would like. Once my family and I arrived, we had the full bridal experience. It was a one on one appointment. Ella Lyne got my family involved by asking them questions about me and even allowing my younger sister help pull some dresses. Ella Lyne helped put me in each dress so it was pinned exactly how it would fit once it was tailored to me. I found the dress here, but was not pressured into purchasing it at the appointment. After a few hours of thought I called to reserve the dress! It is exactly what I was picturing on my big day. LaBella really helped to bring my vision to life. I also plan to use their alterations.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely amazing experience

Both me and my Matron of Honor bought our dresses from here and we each had incredible experiences. Ellalynne is such a sweetheart and truly loves helping customize your experience there. The focus is on you and she is promptly responsive over email too. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience when choosing my dress.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Don't Bother Going Elsewhere

There is literally no point in shopping anywhere else. Beautiful, one of a kind dresses to fit all budgets. Ellalyne the owner will work with you to find exactly what looks best on you and fits within your budget. She knows exactly what dresses will suit you best and haves them picked before hand. Accessories, shoes, veils, dresses all you need. Bridesmaids and grooms too. Its such a VIP experience, and all of the dresses are one of a kind stunners. Absolutely breathtaking. I cannot stress enough that this is the place every bride should go. I only wish I could try on more dresses with her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Anita Chitule · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Owner and great selections!

Ellalyne was absolutely amazing and made our experience one to remember. Not only did she make time for us after a last minute request, our appointment lasted longer than anticipated and she was so gracious!! We felt like we were long time friends and become part of the family. The shop has amazing gowns and great finds for everyday wear as well! You’ll absolutely fall in love with Ellalyne and if you are lucky like I was, you’ll be saying yes to the dress or two ;)!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Grove · Getting married on 05/16/2020

My wedding angel

Ellalyne was so sweet. We walked in spontaneously and she made time for us. I had no idea what I wanted. She is such a great designer and was extremely good at listening and helping me try different things. She created such a lovely experience, making both my mom and I feel welcome, beautiful, and settled. She worked with our budget as well. We ended up coming back and getting the a dress...again spontaneously! She is my wedding angel. The sweetest heart, paired with such an artistic eye. I 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Carly

Carly Beato · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Great value and the owner is amazing! Such a fun and stress feee experience!

This place is located right in Occoquan on the water, the cutest area in Woodbridge! At first, I didn’t realize this was a consignment boutique so when I came in, I saw non wedding items and I was surprised a little, BUT then I was greeted by the owner and taken towards the back two hallways where all the wedding dresses were! The actual owner was the one who helped me, Ellalyne! She offered waters for all of us since it was such a hot day in the middle of summer, then she asked my family members a little bit about me and it was a fun and cute exercise which I had not experienced at any other bridal shop! She picked out five to six dresses based on my style and budget. She was patient and so sweet! She asked me how I met my fiancé, and made me feel like it was a real personalized experience. She then showed me all the pictures on the wall of past brides and I thought that was so cool! I had the MOST luck here in terms of finding a dress and feel in love with two different dresses! I was so happy with the prices of the dresses as weddings planning is quickly becoming extremely expensive, and this was a breathe of fresh air. One thing to note is that they do not allow photo but This is a MUST TRY wedding boutique! Plus, we got lunch at the Secret Garden restaurant right across the street!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    LaBella Bridal Boutique 13
    LaBella Bridal Boutique 14

AJ Syquio · Getting married on 05/08/2020

It was amazing

Labella boutique was amazing. Ellalyne truly made my experience and exciting one and she made me so feel so comfortable! Not only that but my family and I really enjoyed her company. You can tell she is very genuine about her job! I ended up saying yes to the first dress she chose for me with tears! I highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jessica Hunt · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Simply Amazing!

My family and I made an appointment and went into this beautiful boutique on a whim. As this was the first bridal appointment that I had, my focus was on trying on a lot of styles and narrowing down my options. I never thought that I would find my dream dress, in the first one I tried on! The owner is absolutely amazing and listened to my long list of things I was looking for and pulled the perfect dress. She was never pushy and always made sure that I was comfortable. She was so sweet and welcoming to my family and made everyone feel included. I left the store without the dress because I wasn’t ready to commit to it but couldn’t get it out of my mind! Two days later, I was driving back to the store (I live about three hours away) to get my dream dress. When I tried it on again, it was everything I hoped for and more. Ellalyne and her team are simply amazing! I was so nervous about not finding the perfect dress and she found it on the first try. She truly cares about her customers and making them look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda DeCenzo · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Such a great experience

Ellalyne made my shopping experience wonderful! She really takes the time to get to know your personality and style before putting you in a dress. It was just a really fun experience! You can tell she loves what she does.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Alexandra Lopez · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Simply amazing

I am a new bride to be and this was my first time ever shopping for dresses. We made an appointment for right when they opened and we never wanted to leave! Ellalyne made the whole thing so magical and memorable. They were very patient with me and my girls and very much made the day about me! Every dress I tried on was absolutely stunning and Ellalyne really catered to my style. This was truly an experience that set the bar VERY high for other bridal boutiques as I try to find the right dress. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique, I really can't say enough good things about this experience I had, you'll just need to experience it for yourself!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie Dangers · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Labella is amazing!!

I can't recommend Labella highly enough!! Ellalyne and her staff treated my sister and daughter and I like long lost friends even though it was our first time in her boutique! Ellalyne gave us her undivided attention, made us feel completely at ease, never pressured me in any way, and helped me find a gorgeous wedding gown at an incredible price. There is no question that I'll be recommending her shop to anyone I know of who is looking for a wedding gown! Thank you for making my wedding gown shopping experience stress-free and truly joyful!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Best experience ever!

Ellalyne definitely knows what she's doing. She picked out the exact dress I wanted without me ever telling her! So glad I went here.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Rachel Baker · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Labella and staff are amazing

I visited about 4 other wedding shops/stores before finding Labella's and none of them come close to the experience I had at her shop! She is one of a kind and made my whole experience absolutely amazing! I found my dream dress and did not spend a fortune! I would reccomend this shop to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and awesome service.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Megan P · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing time at LaBella!

Ellalyne is AMAZING! She is the sweetest and is so much fun to work with. Ellalyne and her team really took the time to make me feel at home and listen to what I wanted. They welcomed my whole group like family. We all had a blast shopping and I am extremely happy with my dress.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Charlyne

Charlyne · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Fantastic!

My experience at LaBella Bridal was amazing. Ellalyne was attentive and suggestive and truly knows how to make you feel special! I would recommend LaBella Bridal to future brides!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Sharlene · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Ellalyne is amazing!

When I initially walked in, I honestly didn't even think I would walk out with a dress. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and I was mainly just looking around for ideas and inspiration.

I have to say the attention to detail that Ellalyne provided was amazing! I mean she really makes you feel like you are part of the family. She was there every step of the way, helping me try on the dresses, giving feedback, adding her very special touch to each dress I tried on. I mean she really listened to how I felt. She paid very close attention and could tell (without me even saying anything) if I was feeling a certain style or not.

Additionally, Ellalyne makes sure that you have her complete and undivided attention while you're there, so no calls, no other clients....just you (which was fantastic)!

I ended up trying on my second to last dress, which my mom and I loved and we thought was the one...and here comes Ellalyne with a final dress. She said that the dress I had on was beautiful, but based on what she gathered about my style preferences, she wanted me to try this last dress.

When I tell you HAND TO GLOVE, I mean this last dress, it was as if it was hand stitched just for me!!! I felt amazing as well as beautiful in it - and my moms and my tears I think were a solid confirmation!

In one word to sum up what I think of Ellalyne...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Madden O'Donnell · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Labella bridal is amazing

I just have to rave about this place. Robin called to confirm my appt and she was not rushed or short. She actually took the time to talk to me, learn about my vision, and figure out what I was looking for so they could start pulling dresses for me even before my appt. Talk about service!

Next- I need to talk about Ellalyne. Oh my goodness, she was SO lovely to work with. She listens, has amazing insight, and makes you feel like a million bucks. She’s a feel good person, you can’t help but feel good around her! She even came in and and opened hour early for my appointment (on a snowy day, mind you) as I was coming from out of town and had my day booked up. The dresses were gorgeous, the service was even better. You won’t be disappointed coming here!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jaime · Getting married on 11/02/2019

I took my mom, brother, and my brother's girlfriend with me to go dress shopping. We went in LaBella after having a disappointing shopping trip at another bridal shop. I didn't have an appointment, but Ella gladly made time for me before her next appointment. She was extremely accommodating, charismatic, funny, and just an all around joy to be around. The shop was dainty, and had a wonderful atmosphere. My favorite part was the stage, with the mirrors and fireplace. Ella even did my hair, put a veil on, had me walk down the aisle with a bouquet...the whole shebang!We had the absolute best experience at LaBella and I said yes to my dress! To top it all off, Ella was even willing to drop the price a smidge to make the dress in my budget. You could tell she was not just trying to make a sale, but truly making a bride's dream come true. I cannot wait to go back to pick up my dress! LaBella and Ella are a definite yes, if you are questioning going to this boutique!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Shellie

Shellie Jablonowski · Getting married on 11/02/2019

No need to shop anywhere else

After checking a few out-of-state stores for my Mother-of-the-Groom dress, my first local stop was LaBella Bridal Boutique. Before stopping in, I had planned to shop at other stores as well. I wasn't expecting to be so warmly welcomed and professionally assisted by Ellalyne, the shop's owner. (Other bridal boutiques pale in comparison.) I tried on several lovely dresses, but none were The dress. One week later she contacted me regarding a new shipment, so I set up an appointment. She had The dress, which is reminiscent of the Victorian era (think Downton Abbey) – elegant and gorgeous! Being a former model, Ellalyne has quite the eye for detail and style. She’s a lovely woman inside and out, and I’m so pleased to purchase my dress from her.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Hernandez · Married on 10/13/2019

I said YES ago the dress with Labella Bridal

It’s such a comfortable and unique bridal shop. There was a sense of calm about my experience. I tried on about 4 dresses, all different styles. The 5th one I tried on was when I knew I had tried on my dress. Ella worked with me on payment and made the experience a completely positive one. She got to know my family and friends and was very interactive the entire time. She even remembered everyone’s names when I came back in for a fitting!

I highly suggest this place! Thank you LaBella Bridal!

Sent on 01/17/2019