LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

261 | Occoquan, VA

261 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Michaela Heinrich · Getting married on 06/12/2023

I felt beautiful inside and out

Ms. Ellalyne and her store were wonderful! From the unique start of our session where family members were asked to describe the bride-to-be, to my "YES" moment, I had the full attention of the staff, was made aware of every option and alteration there was to offer, and was blow away with the uniqueness and variety of dresses. There is a style for every bride in this store. Ms. Ellalyne was the perfect blend of flattering and honest and she is the reason I found MY gown! Come to Labella!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Julia

Julia Mcpeak · Getting married on 03/03/2023

An Unforgettable Experience

LaBella's was an amazing experience from beginning to end. They were very helpful setting up an appointment and great with communication before and afterwards. Ellalyne was spectacular! She was vibrant and attentive. It was like she knew me and my style before I walked through the door. I loved the way she asked questions about my thought on each dress then went to find other options based on my feedback. Something that I thought would be overwhelming was fun, easy and very enjoyable and Ellalyne was a large part of that. She was engaging and integrated my mom and sister into the experience seamlessly. It is clear that Ellalyne loves what she does and the fruit of it is the most wonderful experience. I would recommend LaBella's all the times over!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Adrienne

adrienne waller · Getting married on 10/15/2022

Magical truly magical

I was really happy about being able to pick my dress on one try. It was very last minute but was able to get my size and style without me really saying anything. I would truly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina Devera · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Magical experience at LaBella

Ellalyne was amazing! I scheduled the appointment online and later that day I received a phone call from Ellalyne, the owner of LaBella, confirming the appointment and to get details on styles that I liked/wanted to try. I had made bridal appointments with other shops, but this was my first phone call to get to know me and my style. It felt so personal.

I ended up LOVING the first dress she put me in (as so many on here have said -- MAGIC) and tried on a number of dresses (more than any other appointment) that she had pre-picked for me. I also loved that she provided undergarments for the bust so I could try on dresses with proper fitting underneath. She also had me put on a pair of heels provided by LaBella which really makes a difference when you are trying on dresses.

As much as I loved the first dress, I was nervous about purchasing so I ended up leaving the appointment without a dress. Ellalyne reassured me that she would hold the dress as I was purchasing the only one available in store. I thought about it all weekend and sent an email to Ellalyne to schedule another appointment to ask additional questions, see the dress again, and hopefully buy. She responded very quickly and was so flexible by making time for a last-minute appointment. I was so happy to put on the dress again and knew it was the one! She even gave me a discount of $300 and additional discounts on accessories if I chose to purchase them there. Ellalyne is magical and you should definitely see the beautiful selection! You will be treated so well. No pressure and really just a wonderful experience overall!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hayley M. · Getting married on 11/14/2021

Amazing experience!

Working with Ellalyne at LaBella was such an amazing experience. From the start, every precaution was taken at LaBella to keep us safe during this pandemic. I felt completely relaxed and had so much fun trying on dresses. Ellalyne is so truly dedicated. She accessorized each dress with a different veil and accessories (many shops do not do this) just so I could see the whole picture. We actually returned later in the day to purchase my dress after a couple of other fittings and she stayed well past closing time to let me retry on my dream dress. It was the epitome of great customer service. This shop went above and beyond. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Christina

Christina Yanez · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Excellent service

Very willing to work with us and find the style I liked

Sent on 11/28/2020

Megan Baner · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Perfect!

I cannot express enough how happy I am with the service & dress Labella found for my wedding!
    We had so much fun & never felt rushed or hurried. Ellalyne was fantastic & honest the entire time!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Nicole · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely fantastic !

Ellalyne was fantastic! Welcoming and so helpful for an indecisive person like me. I love my dress and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Becky Ellison · Getting married on 10/09/2021

My Dress day

The cutest boutique ever! Delightful experience and I said, Yes to the dress!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Mary · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Magical day!!

Ella was so amazing! Best customer service my family and I have received! She really took the time to make me feel special, and help me find and try on the perfect wedding dresses. I strongly recommend this boutique and Ella :)

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Sheri

Sheri Styles · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Magical! Ellalyne made this an amazing experience for me and my tribe!

Ellalyne is a true professional! Experienced in making the perfect wedding dress to match my style and personality! The experience put me at ease right away! She is a true professional at making you feel perfect with your selection! I was happy that they had all accessories available for sale to ensure my look was perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather Ozuna · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Best ever!

Such a quaint boutique! A very intimate and European style environment. :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

LeeAnn M Long · Getting married on 08/08/2021

My cousin referred me, and I found my dress!

Ellalynn was amazing! Love her

Sent on 01/08/2021

Jessica Fisher · Getting married on 07/18/2021

Dress shopping

I went to two different stores, but after my experience it was clear that I should have only come to Labella. This was the best experience and even better then I could have ever imagined. She asked my mom and mother in law what they envisioned me in and had so many options ready for me to try on. She took what I liked and didn’t and applied that to the next dress I would try. She would add veils and accessories to really set it over the top. If you are looking for a dress, then you need to make an appointment here. My family and I continued to talk about how amazing of an experience we had after we left. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Dere Deem · Getting married on 07/12/2021

awesome experience

If you need a gown, This IS the place to go. The staff were so helpful. I found my perfect gown. I would not go anywhere else. They even have alterations on site to take care of anything that needs to be fixed or altered. Once again this is the place to go!

DD

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany V · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Best experience!

I really was having a hard time finding a dress. I called here last minute and she was so accommodating she got me in that day! I also still felt save with covid and she really understood what i was looking for ! After 4 dresses I found the one and it was absolutely the best experience! My future mother in law and myself really enjoyed everything about it! You can’t beat the absolute kindness and positivity we received from Ellalyne she was the best!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Annie Castilla · Getting married on 07/03/2021

The best experience I have ever had!

LaBella provided such an incredible experience! Ellalyne was so attentive to me and my parents requests, concerns, and wishes when I was trying on dresses. She expressed her thoughts and opinions positively and encouragingly.
    She was also EXCELLENT in selecting gowns that fit my vision for my wedding. Every single gown was absolutely beautiful and was high quality.
    She also was patient with me as I asked questions and did not make me feel rushed at all in the process of trying on wedding gowns.
    Ellalyne helped me find the dress of my dreams, and I can’t wait to wear it! I also can’t wait to recommend everyone to LaBella for their formal, bridal, or altering needs!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Kia · Getting married on 06/19/2021

So grateful

It was the best experience from beginning to the end. I am so happy.

Sent on 11/25/2020

Jamie Spalding · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience- LaBella team went above and beyond

LaBella is nestled in historic Occaquan. The perfect place to find your special dress. The entire experience at LaBella was incredible. Due to COVID procedure we were the only ones in the shop and felt very clean and safe. EllaLyne took the time to pick out dresses that were perfectly in line with my vision as well as others that she thought I may like which I ended up liking even more then the ones that I thought I would. She made me feel beautiful and confident in every dress I tried on and listened to my feedback so she knew where to go next. I love the LaBella team! My sister got her wedding dress there and we will continue to sing their praises to any bride we meet! Please go visit their shop if you are looking for an unparalled experience.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Anita Chitule · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Amazing Owner and great selections!

Ellalyne was absolutely amazing and made our experience one to remember. Not only did she make time for us after a last minute request, our appointment lasted longer than anticipated and she was so gracious!! We felt like we were long time friends and become part of the family. The shop has amazing gowns and great finds for everyday wear as well! You’ll absolutely fall in love with Ellalyne and if you are lucky like I was, you’ll be saying yes to the dress or two ;)!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Dailey · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Amazing time at the boutique.

I would definitely recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a dress. The consultant Ellalyne took her time with me and I didn’t feel rushed or unimportant. She was also very accommodating and helpful setting up a video chat while I was trying on dresses so friends and family could see the dress that couldn’t make the appointment. If you go to this boutique you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Maria

Maria Barber · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Amazing! Very considerate and helpful!

LaBella Bridal is THE PLACE TO GO for your wedding dress! I had to go during the COVID pandemic and their safety measures made me feel very safe, which is hard currently as I am an asthmatic! All the dresses are very unique, so I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a more "one of a kind" dress! Also, they take into account everything that you are looking for! All I had to do was show one picture and BOOM she pulled 4 different dresses that all fit my style in their own way! 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2020

LaBella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Maria, I really enjoyed meeting you and helping you.
    What a fun time we had. Can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Taylor

Taylor Rc · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Emursive Experience

She helps you feel more like a bride throughout the process. Putting on your vail, and letting you "walk down the aisle/runway" so you can have an idea of how it is going to feel on your big day. Great boutique.

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Stiel · Getting married on 05/01/2021

A Fairytale Experience

I had the most amazing experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique! Ellalyne tailors to your needs and desires. She is on it! Her expertise, grace, and hospitality couldn’t have made it anymore perfect. She will make you feel like a million bucks with your exact vision in mind. A day to remember forever. I would also like to add that it was a safe/clean/conscientious space following CDC guidelines—it put my mind at ease so I could focus on the dress! I will update with pictures after the the wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2021