LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

221 | Occoquan, VA

221 Reviews for LaBella Bridal Boutique

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Michaela Heinrich · Getting married on 06/12/2023

I felt beautiful inside and out

Ms. Ellalyne and her store were wonderful! From the unique start of our session where family members were asked to describe the bride-to-be, to my "YES" moment, I had the full attention of the staff, was made aware of every option and alteration there was to offer, and was blow away with the uniqueness and variety of dresses. There is a style for every bride in this store. Ms. Ellalyne was the perfect blend of flattering and honest and she is the reason I found MY gown! Come to Labella!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Christina

Christina Devera · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Magical experience at LaBella

Ellalyne was amazing! I scheduled the appointment online and later that day I received a phone call from Ellalyne, the owner of LaBella, confirming the appointment and to get details on styles that I liked/wanted to try. I had made bridal appointments with other shops, but this was my first phone call to get to know me and my style. It felt so personal.

I ended up LOVING the first dress she put me in (as so many on here have said -- MAGIC) and tried on a number of dresses (more than any other appointment) that she had pre-picked for me. I also loved that she provided undergarments for the bust so I could try on dresses with proper fitting underneath. She also had me put on a pair of heels provided by LaBella which really makes a difference when you are trying on dresses.

As much as I loved the first dress, I was nervous about purchasing so I ended up leaving the appointment without a dress. Ellalyne reassured me that she would hold the dress as I was purchasing the only one available in store. I thought about it all weekend and sent an email to Ellalyne to schedule another appointment to ask additional questions, see the dress again, and hopefully buy. She responded very quickly and was so flexible by making time for a last-minute appointment. I was so happy to put on the dress again and knew it was the one! She even gave me a discount of $300 and additional discounts on accessories if I chose to purchase them there. Ellalyne is magical and you should definitely see the beautiful selection! You will be treated so well. No pressure and really just a wonderful experience overall!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Styles · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Magical! Ellalyne made this an amazing experience for me and my tribe!

Ellalyne is a true professional! Experienced in making the perfect wedding dress to match my style and personality! The experience put me at ease right away! She is a true professional at making you feel perfect with your selection! I was happy that they had all accessories available for sale to ensure my look was perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather Ozuna · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Best ever!

Such a quaint boutique! A very intimate and European style environment. :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Dere Deem · Getting married on 07/12/2021

awesome experience

If you need a gown, This IS the place to go. The staff were so helpful. I found my perfect gown. I would not go anywhere else. They even have alterations on site to take care of anything that needs to be fixed or altered. Once again this is the place to go!

DD

Sent on 10/26/2019

Anita Chitule · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Amazing Owner and great selections!

Ellalyne was absolutely amazing and made our experience one to remember. Not only did she make time for us after a last minute request, our appointment lasted longer than anticipated and she was so gracious!! We felt like we were long time friends and become part of the family. The shop has amazing gowns and great finds for everyday wear as well! You’ll absolutely fall in love with Ellalyne and if you are lucky like I was, you’ll be saying yes to the dress or two ;)!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Adrienne

adrienne waller · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Magical truly magical

I was really happy about being able to pick my dress on one try. It was very last minute but was able to get my size and style without me really saying anything. I would truly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Maria

Maria Barber · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Amazing! Very considerate and helpful!

LaBella Bridal is THE PLACE TO GO for your wedding dress! I had to go during the COVID pandemic and their safety measures made me feel very safe, which is hard currently as I am an asthmatic! All the dresses are very unique, so I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a more "one of a kind" dress! Also, they take into account everything that you are looking for! All I had to do was show one picture and BOOM she pulled 4 different dresses that all fit my style in their own way! 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Grace

Grace Rivera · Getting married on 02/19/2021

Amazing!!! From the minute my family and I walked into LaBella Bridal Boutique the service was incomparable! Ellalyne has a beautiful soul and knows j

From the minute my family and I walked into LaBella Bridal Boutique the service was incomparable! Ellalyne has a beautiful soul and knows just how to create memories for your special day!

Sent on 06/13/2020
  • Aubrielle

Aubrielle Smith · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Exactly the experience for which I hoped!

Ellalyne is the owner of LaBella, and she absolutely makes the dress experience a dream! She takes the time to get to know you and your story, and she comes up with dress options that really fit what you are going for within your budget. She reads people extremely well. On top of that, she is warm, friendly, and encouraging. Picking out a dress with her is comfortable, like shopping with a best friend. Her staff is also wonderful, to include her assistants and the alterations lady. They are also friendly and truly care about people. I would recommend LaBella to everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Phenomenal Experience! Go to Labella's and see Ellalyne!

I wish I could more accurately put into words how great of an experience I had at Labella. Ellalyne called me before my appointment to learn more about me, my wedding, and which styles of dresses I was interested in. She was so kind and personable, and she was truly excited for my upcoming appointment...which made me even more excited to visit! Because of the pandemic, Ellalyne has taken extra precautions to ensure that her guests feel safe coming in, and my sister and I felt safe and confident with the precautions that she took.
    When my sister and I arrived, there was a sign welcoming and congratulating me on my wedding, and after washing our hands and a quick temperature check, we were led into the back bridal suite where there is a large selection of dresses, huge mirrors, and lots of natural light. Ellalyne had my sister look at a few dresses that she had pulled out, and asked my sister for feedback on some of the dresses that she had set aside. I thought this was incredibly helpful, and really went to show how Ellalyne had listened over the phone, because when she asked me what style of dress I wanted, I basically told her that I had no idea. After that, we went and started trying on dresses. Ellalyne was incredibly kind, helpful, and very involved. The first dress that I tried on was one that Ellalyne said she had a feeling about, and what a great feeling she must have had, because that is the dress that I decided upon! She knew I felt beautiful in the dress, so she helped pin my hair up and repinned the dress on all different sides, so that I could see what each part of the dress would look like once it was altered. Even after that, she had me try on a few more dresses, just to help me feel confident with my decision. She was so kind and welcoming to my sister and I, and we enjoyed chatting and laughing with Ellalyne throughout the appointment. She has been in the business for a while and I think she just listens and has an eye for what would work for someone. Ellalyne also ordered the dress right after I left the shop, and emailed me immediately to let me know the estimated delivery time. I had a late start on dress shopping because of the pandemic, so this really helped to ease my mind. All in all, being in Ellalyne's shop has been the highlight of my wedding planning experience thus far....I can't wait to go back and visit her when I get my alterations done!

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Zoe

Zoe · Getting married on 12/12/2020

I felt like royalty at Labellas Bridal

I absolutely love Labellas and the team they have there. They went above and beyond to make me and my 8 guest feel welcome. By the end of the appointment I thought I hadn’t found the dress and was going to have to keep searching until the owner put me in on last dress that fit everything I wanted and more. She even made it so I could see how it would look when alterations added sleeves. I cried and finally said yes to the the dress! It was truly a dream come true.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Ashely Chadwick · Getting married on 12/12/2020

A Wonderful Experience

I had an absolute wonderful experience there. Going in with not knowing what I wanted or if I would make a beautiful bride just because I'm self conscious about myself Ms. Ellalyne made the experience wonderful she made me feel like a bride as well as helped me pick out my dress. She welcomed me and my family and it made the experience even better. Thank you so much Ms. Ellalyne I'm so glad I found your store. The experience was wonderful the environment is absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend this store whether you live in Virginia or your out of town.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Gloria Mobley · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Labella Bridal Boutique

This was the most AMAZING experience I’ve ever had while spending money😊
    The owner went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for our special day! I’m so HAPPY I almost cried, Ellalyne turned a stressful situation into an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend her to any bride to be who doesn’t know what she wants. She has the eye for detail and the knowledge to help you find the right dress. I said yes to the dress and I’m sooooooo happy! My fiancé is going to be so amazed when he sees how beautiful I am on our wedding day!
    Thank you Labella Bridal Boutique💕❤️💕❤️💕

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Mary

Mary Gmaz · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Unforgettable

Getting my dress at Labella Bridal Boutique has been the greatest shopping experience of my life. The alterations staff is amazing, especially Marla, and the owner, Ellalyne, is an angel sent from heaven. She made my experience memorable and made me feel like I was the most important customer. She is kind, caring, and a great businesswoman. She gave me an enormous discount on both my dress and my tiara accessory. I would highly recommend shopping here if you want to have the best wedding shopping experience possible. I love you guys and thank you for all of the help you provided me throughout my experience at your establishment.

Sent on 05/23/2020

Caitlin Mcdaniel · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Ellalynne is fabulous!

Ellalyne made finding my dream dress so easy! During our first meeting, she set aside a few dresses that she thought would fit my vision for my day and I ended up falling in love with the first dress she had me try on! She has a great sense of style and also helped me pick out the perfect accessories to accompany my dress. My mother also found her “mother of the bride” dress at Labella Boutique. Ellalyne is great at what she does and I strongly recommend booking a private appointment with her at her boutique, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jalen Price · Getting married on 10/15/2020

Excellent service

Very helpful personal. Treated me very well and catered to all my needs and wants.

Sent on 06/10/2020

Mmt · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommended!

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience with selecting a mother- of- the- bride dress for her wedding. Ellalynne was extremely helpful by showing us different styles and possibilities. She has so much knowledge and knew how to apply it to make each dress a custom look. She was very patient and kind a truly and worked with me to find the right dress. It was a wonderful experience and she was lovely.
    I highly recommend this shop for a personal shopping experience with customer service that incorporates getting to know the customer to find the right dress.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Casey

Casey Buchanan · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Ellalyne Is Fabulous

Ellalyne was fabulous. Highly recommend Labella to any new Bride looking for a stunning gown for their big day.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • O

Olivia Mankowski · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!

My experience was absolutely incredible! I was the only bride there and had the undivided attention of the consultant. She picked a dress for me that I didn't even know I wanted, and it was absolutely perfect. They were extremely respectful of my budget as well, which I appreciated because mine was on the lower end. She also made my bridal party and mom part of the process and just made our whole experience a truly special memory. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Ryann Phillips · Getting married on 09/05/2020

superior customer service

Personal attention. Loved supporting a local business. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2020

Dyniqua Negrón-León · Getting married on 08/08/2020

A Magical Experience

I came out of state to make an appointment with this boutique! My whole experience felt like a dream. The shop was beautiful, the staff was amazing and the owner was so fabulous! My dream wedding dress was the first one I tried on, chosen by the owner. She knew exactly what I wanted and it fit perfectly! I tried on others chosen by her and her assistant but the first one took my breath away, so that was the one I chose. This boutique is beyond amazing on all levels! I’m still on cloud 9. My dream wedding is one step closer to coming true because of Labella Bridal!

Sent on 10/20/2019

ksledge · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Cutest Bridal Salon Ever

I was walking thru Occoquan, pre-Covid, and noticed LaBella AGAIN. This time I decided to call for an appointment because I am getting married, unlike the other times I have passed by. I made my appoint pre-COVID, and it was cancelled due to COVID. Ellalyne called me to give me the sad news that my appointment had to be rescheduled. Fast forward three months later, and I am onsite and excited about trying on dresses. Ellalyne picked up on my style right away. She was patient as I tried on dresses and narrowed it down to two. I think she knew which dress best suited me and began to accessorize it. Needless to say, I found my dress!!! Thank you Ellalyne for a great selection of dresses to choose from, your professionalism and awesome prices.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Jeanne-Renee

Jeanne-Renee S · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Exceptional experience and service!

I had an amazing experience at Labella Bridal Boutique. I had the pleasure of working with Ellalyne who assisted me in finding the perfect dress for my son's upcoming wedding. Upon arrival of my scheduled appointment, I was greeted by Ellalyne who was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Based on some information I provided over the phone, she had pre-selected several dresses that were ready for me to try on. From the selection, I decided on a dress that is elegant and stylish, suitable for my preference, appropriate for the occasion, and complementary to the mother-of-the-bride's dress. The dress will need alterations (length) and she offered some creative suggestions that solidified my decision. Ellalyne is extremely knowledgeable about the various designer styles, and she is passionate, patient, and provided outstanding service. Overall I had a tremendously wonderful experience. I highly recommend Labella Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 07/01/2020