LaBella Bridal Boutique Reviews

LaBella Bridal Boutique 3
LaBella Bridal Boutique 4
LaBella Bridal Boutique 5

Gresham · Getting married on 10/20/2026

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Michaela Heinrich · Getting married on 06/12/2023

I felt beautiful inside and out

Ms. Ellalyne and her store were wonderful! From the unique start of our session where family members were asked to describe the bride-to-be, to my "YES" moment, I had the full attention of the staff, was made aware of every option and alteration there was to offer, and was blow away with the uniqueness and variety of dresses. There is a style for every bride in this store. Ms. Ellalyne was the perfect blend of flattering and honest and she is the reason I found MY gown! Come to Labella!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Christina

Christina Devera · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Magical experience at LaBella

Ellalyne was amazing! I scheduled the appointment online and later that day I received a phone call from Ellalyne, the owner of LaBella, confirming the appointment and to get details on styles that I liked/wanted to try. I had made bridal appointments with other shops, but this was my first phone call to get to know me and my style. It felt so personal.

I ended up LOVING the first dress she put me in (as so many on here have said -- MAGIC) and tried on a number of dresses (more than any other appointment) that she had pre-picked for me. I also loved that she provided undergarments for the bust so I could try on dresses with proper fitting underneath. She also had me put on a pair of heels provided by LaBella which really makes a difference when you are trying on dresses.

As much as I loved the first dress, I was nervous about purchasing so I ended up leaving the appointment without a dress. Ellalyne reassured me that she would hold the dress as I was purchasing the only one available in store. I thought about it all weekend and sent an email to Ellalyne to schedule another appointment to ask additional questions, see the dress again, and hopefully buy. She responded very quickly and was so flexible by making time for a last-minute appointment. I was so happy to put on the dress again and knew it was the one! She even gave me a discount of $300 and additional discounts on accessories if I chose to purchase them there. Ellalyne is magical and you should definitely see the beautiful selection! You will be treated so well. No pressure and really just a wonderful experience overall!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sheri

Sheri Styles · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Magical! Ellalyne made this an amazing experience for me and my tribe!

Ellalyne is a true professional! Experienced in making the perfect wedding dress to match my style and personality! The experience put me at ease right away! She is a true professional at making you feel perfect with your selection! I was happy that they had all accessories available for sale to ensure my look was perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful boutique!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather Ozuna · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Best ever!

Such a quaint boutique! A very intimate and European style environment. :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Dere Deem · Getting married on 07/12/2021

awesome experience

If you need a gown, This IS the place to go. The staff were so helpful. I found my perfect gown. I would not go anywhere else. They even have alterations on site to take care of anything that needs to be fixed or altered. Once again this is the place to go!

DD

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Aubrielle

Aubrielle Smith · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Exactly the experience for which I hoped!

Ellalyne is the owner of LaBella, and she absolutely makes the dress experience a dream! She takes the time to get to know you and your story, and she comes up with dress options that really fit what you are going for within your budget. She reads people extremely well. On top of that, she is warm, friendly, and encouraging. Picking out a dress with her is comfortable, like shopping with a best friend. Her staff is also wonderful, to include her assistants and the alterations lady. They are also friendly and truly care about people. I would recommend LaBella to everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Zoe

Zoe · Getting married on 12/12/2020

I felt like royalty at Labellas Bridal

I absolutely love Labellas and the team they have there. They went above and beyond to make me and my 8 guest feel welcome. By the end of the appointment I thought I hadn’t found the dress and was going to have to keep searching until the owner put me in on last dress that fit everything I wanted and more. She even made it so I could see how it would look when alterations added sleeves. I cried and finally said yes to the the dress! It was truly a dream come true.

LaBella Bridal Boutique 6
    LaBella Bridal Boutique 7
    Sent on 11/30/2019

Caitlin Mcdaniel · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Ellalynne is fabulous!

Ellalyne made finding my dream dress so easy! During our first meeting, she set aside a few dresses that she thought would fit my vision for my day and I ended up falling in love with the first dress she had me try on! She has a great sense of style and also helped me pick out the perfect accessories to accompany my dress. My mother also found her “mother of the bride” dress at Labella Boutique. Ellalyne is great at what she does and I strongly recommend booking a private appointment with her at her boutique, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Mmt · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommended!

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience with selecting a mother- of- the- bride dress for her wedding. Ellalynne was extremely helpful by showing us different styles and possibilities. She has so much knowledge and knew how to apply it to make each dress a custom look. She was very patient and kind a truly and worked with me to find the right dress. It was a wonderful experience and she was lovely.
    I highly recommend this shop for a personal shopping experience with customer service that incorporates getting to know the customer to find the right dress.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Casey

Casey Buchanan · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Ellalyne Is Fabulous

Ellalyne was fabulous. Highly recommend Labella to any new Bride looking for a stunning gown for their big day.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Waller · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Magical truly magical

I was really happy about being able to pick my dress on one try. It was very last minute but was able to get my size and style without me really saying anything. I would truly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a wedding dress !!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Dyniqua Negrón-León · Getting married on 08/08/2020

A Magical Experience

I came out of state to make an appointment with this boutique! My whole experience felt like a dream. The shop was beautiful, the staff was amazing and the owner was so fabulous! My dream wedding dress was the first one I tried on, chosen by the owner. She knew exactly what I wanted and it fit perfectly! I tried on others chosen by her and her assistant but the first one took my breath away, so that was the one I chose. This boutique is beyond amazing on all levels! I’m still on cloud 9. My dream wedding is one step closer to coming true because of Labella Bridal!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Shaun

Shaun Baze · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Found the dress!

I had a wonderful experience at LaBella Bridal Boutique. I booked this appointment as my first appointment. Before I even arrived, they called to ask me what my vision was so they could pull dresses I would like. Once my family and I arrived, we had the full bridal experience. It was a one on one appointment. Ella Lyne got my family involved by asking them questions about me and even allowing my younger sister help pull some dresses. Ella Lyne helped put me in each dress so it was pinned exactly how it would fit once it was tailored to me. I found the dress here, but was not pressured into purchasing it at the appointment. After a few hours of thought I called to reserve the dress! It is exactly what I was picturing on my big day. LaBella really helped to bring my vision to life. I also plan to use their alterations.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely amazing experience

Both me and my Matron of Honor bought our dresses from here and we each had incredible experiences. Ellalynne is such a sweetheart and truly loves helping customize your experience there. The focus is on you and she is promptly responsive over email too. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience when choosing my dress.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Don't Bother Going Elsewhere

There is literally no point in shopping anywhere else. Beautiful, one of a kind dresses to fit all budgets. Ellalyne the owner will work with you to find exactly what looks best on you and fits within your budget. She knows exactly what dresses will suit you best and haves them picked before hand. Accessories, shoes, veils, dresses all you need. Bridesmaids and grooms too. Its such a VIP experience, and all of the dresses are one of a kind stunners. Absolutely breathtaking. I cannot stress enough that this is the place every bride should go. I only wish I could try on more dresses with her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Olivia · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Delightful

Ms. Ellalyne is the absolute best. You have her undivided attention during your session. She makes the bride feels as if her event is the only thing that matters. Her taste is exquisite, she has lots of beautiful dresses and accessories, the atmosphere is inviting and relaxing and the location is quaint.
    I would absolutely recommend making this boutique your first stop.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Anita Chitule · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Owner and great selections!

Ellalyne was absolutely amazing and made our experience one to remember. Not only did she make time for us after a last minute request, our appointment lasted longer than anticipated and she was so gracious!! We felt like we were long time friends and become part of the family. The shop has amazing gowns and great finds for everyday wear as well! You’ll absolutely fall in love with Ellalyne and if you are lucky like I was, you’ll be saying yes to the dress or two ;)!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Grove · Getting married on 05/16/2020

My wedding angel

Ellalyne was so sweet. We walked in spontaneously and she made time for us. I had no idea what I wanted. She is such a great designer and was extremely good at listening and helping me try different things. She created such a lovely experience, making both my mom and I feel welcome, beautiful, and settled. She worked with our budget as well. We ended up coming back and getting the a dress...again spontaneously! She is my wedding angel. The sweetest heart, paired with such an artistic eye. I 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Rissler · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Lovely small salon with unique and beautiful dresses.

This is a lovely salon with unique and beautiful dresses. You will get great help in choosing dresses, and the prices are great.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Carly

Carly Beato · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Great value and the owner is amazing! Such a fun and stress feee experience!

This place is located right in Occoquan on the water, the cutest area in Woodbridge! At first, I didn’t realize this was a consignment boutique so when I came in, I saw non wedding items and I was surprised a little, BUT then I was greeted by the owner and taken towards the back two hallways where all the wedding dresses were! The actual owner was the one who helped me, Ellalyne! She offered waters for all of us since it was such a hot day in the middle of summer, then she asked my family members a little bit about me and it was a fun and cute exercise which I had not experienced at any other bridal shop! She picked out five to six dresses based on my style and budget. She was patient and so sweet! She asked me how I met my fiancé, and made me feel like it was a real personalized experience. She then showed me all the pictures on the wall of past brides and I thought that was so cool! I had the MOST luck here in terms of finding a dress and feel in love with two different dresses! I was so happy with the prices of the dresses as weddings planning is quickly becoming extremely expensive, and this was a breathe of fresh air. One thing to note is that they do not allow photo but This is a MUST TRY wedding boutique! Plus, we got lunch at the Secret Garden restaurant right across the street!

LaBella Bridal Boutique 8
    LaBella Bridal Boutique 14
    Sent on 08/10/2019

AJ Syquio · Getting married on 05/08/2020

It was amazing

Labella boutique was amazing. Ellalyne truly made my experience and exciting one and she made me so feel so comfortable! Not only that but my family and I really enjoyed her company. You can tell she is very genuine about her job! I ended up saying yes to the first dress she chose for me with tears! I highly recommend this bridal boutique.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Anna Paris · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

Ellalyne was amazing! She paid attention to what I was looking for. She spent time talking to me and finding out what I was comfortable with. I found the most perfect dress to wear for my wedding day and I would highly recommend setting an appointment up with her.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Jessica Hunt · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Simply Amazing!

My family and I made an appointment and went into this beautiful boutique on a whim. As this was the first bridal appointment that I had, my focus was on trying on a lot of styles and narrowing down my options. I never thought that I would find my dream dress, in the first one I tried on! The owner is absolutely amazing and listened to my long list of things I was looking for and pulled the perfect dress. She was never pushy and always made sure that I was comfortable. She was so sweet and welcoming to my family and made everyone feel included. I left the store without the dress because I wasn’t ready to commit to it but couldn’t get it out of my mind! Two days later, I was driving back to the store (I live about three hours away) to get my dream dress. When I tried it on again, it was everything I hoped for and more. Ellalyne and her team are simply amazing! I was so nervous about not finding the perfect dress and she found it on the first try. She truly cares about her customers and making them look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Allison

Allison Latimore · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Doctor Bride

LaBella Bridal Boutique has been a saving grace during my wedding planning process. Ms. Ella and the staff have been so helpful and flexible. As a doctor, I hardly have time to escape work and get pretty. They always fit me in and work with me, which I am beyond grateful for. Ms. Ella has embraced me and my mother and made us feel so special. You would not go wrong coming to LaBella!

Sent on 01/14/2020