Lefty's Bridal & Boutique

District Heights, MD View map

Lefty's Bridal & Boutique, Inc. represents a blessed, family-based business. Having thrived over 25 years in the bridal industry, the expertise of a focused, goal-oriented staff has earned their trademark of stellar reputation. A strong family support system is key to this store's success. Lefty's Bridal is a brand that is true to its Clients. A statue like no other loyal and consistence.

Featured in many magazines, television shows and special events, Lefty's has earned respect and honor from Washington’s Metropolitan Area along with International Countries as being the trend setters in the fashion industry. The expanse of events is as diverse as their clientele from Celebrities to The Royal Families. Each client is given the utmost attention for their special occasion. From the moment you enter the domain of this boutique, you immediately feel a sense of comfort and trust. Lefty's has earned that reputation because their goal is to create customer relationships and a genuine desire to help people feel spectacular about life and themselves. We create the perfect fit, from a holistic perspective. Lefty's offers best value in the industry with amazing quality at incredible prices.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

1 User photo

• Secret Event
    Anonymous1 Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely amazing

I found the Maggie S. dress of my dreams and didn’t really know what I wanted but I knew the look I was going for. I love the ability to book a personal appointment it was intimate and just the right amount of attention. I’m a very private person and not having to try on dresses in a store full of people was perfect for me.
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 10/25/2020

In love with my dress

This place really is a hidden Gem. Lots of dresses, great prices, awesome service. I would definitely recommend.
  • La Shawn
    La Shawn B. Married on 11/29/2019

Happy bride

I didn't even look at dressses on my own. The young lady who helped me brought out 4 dresses that she thought would suit me based on one picture I showed her and I absolutely loved them all. It was so hard to choose just one. I would definitely recommend Lefty's to family and friends just because of their expertise.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc. Weddings By Peace Entertainment, Inc. Wedding Videographers

Love this shop. My wife, sister, and wife's friend have bought from them and referred them.

, 8203 Cryden Way District Heights, 20747
3014202922
Location of (Lefty's Bridal & Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding