TLC Bridal Boutique

Frederick, District of Columbia View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

TLC Bridal Boutique is a highly-rated wedding dress company located in Frederick, Maryland. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in providing bridal attire for all members of the wedding. The company’s goal is to provide gowns that capture the bride's heart and leaves the groom breathless.

TLC Bridal Boutique offers high-quality service options to each couple. The Boutique offers moderately priced gowns in a high-service environment. Every couple is provided with the highest level of service and attention to detail as the team at TLC strives to bring their unique wedding vision to life. Preservation and sample sales are provided, and a large variety of dress and attire items are readily available.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Megan Getting married on 10/05/2023
    This was the first place that I tried on wedding dresses at with my maid of honor and future mother-in-law. It truly was an amazing experience. All of us just couldn't stop talking about how personal they were. Finding your wedding dress should be a happy experience that you will never forget and thanks to TLC I won't forget it. I tried on several dresses that I thought I liked and then the owner suggested I try an "out of the box" dress. Sure enough that was the dress. They never pressured me into buying anything. Since this was the first place I had gone to try on dresses I wanted to try other places and they were very understanding. I went to a few other shops and they just didnt give me the one on one "personal" feeling that I wanted. I tried on two dresses at the other shop and left..I wanted my wedding dress to come from TLC. Needless to say my dress and my girls dresses have been ordered through TLC. I would recommend them to anyone, YOU GUYS ROCK!! ~Megan~
  • Shari
    Shariffa Getting married on 11/04/2022

The only place to get your dress

TLC was a GAME CHANGER! After a disheartening appointment at a different boutique, I was apprehensive when I got to TLC. But right away JayJay made me feel so at ease. We had the best time. She kept it fun, funny, and real and I found my dress with her expertise. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this incredible boutique.
  • Donna
    Donna K. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Highly Recommend!

I said yes to the dress at TLC Bridal! I got the mini exclusive package, which I very much recommend. The 5 people that came with me had a great time and enjoyed the refreshments. The staff were so incredible and sweet!! They really took the time to understand the style I was looking for. When I tried on THE dress, I think everyone knew it was the one. I am still obsessed and can’t stop looking back on all the pictures and videos that were taken. Highly recommend to look for your dress here!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

61 photos · 08/14/2021
  • Kim & Ryan
    16 photos · 04/21/2018

Rose Gold Events & Styling Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

The ladies at TLC are fabulous and professional! You will have a wonderful experience and feel like family while looking for your dream dress. They have a cute shop in downtown Frederick with a beautiful selection of dresses. You will have any amazing experience with these ladies and your perfect dress!

Colonial Jewelers Colonial Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

TLC Bridal has quality and affordable wedding and bridal party dresses, excellent and customized personal service, and elegant shop in downtown Frederick. Working with them is always a pleasure!

RoseBrooke Studio RoseBrooke Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

TLC Bridal you will say YES to the dress. Very professional and fun loving. Will make... trying on that special dress fun and assured to like one!!

1 W 2nd Street Frederick, District of Columbia, 21701
Location of (TLC Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding