395 Reviews for TLC Bridal Boutique

Garters (3)
Undergarments (2)
Preservation (1)
395 TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

Sondra and the TLC Bridal team were great! My mom, MOH and I made an appointment "just for fun" and (of course) ended up finding the perfect dress. Sondra and the rest of the staff were enthusiastic but not pushy and very receptive to any suggestions or requests that we had. They were very accommodating and just as great when I asked if I could drop by after my first appointment to try on the dress for my other co-MOH when she came to town a few weeks later. I highly recommend this salon and I can't wait to go back for my fitting once the dress comes in!

Profile Picture Gillian, 12/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I was very happy and excited about buying my dress here. Everyone there was super helpful and able to meet me where I needed to be budget wise and dress style wise. I felt safe and I trusted everyone there. I loved it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

What a wonderful experience with TLC. TLC was my first dress store I went to. After speaking with them that day on my wishes and dreams for the perfect dress, they went and picked out about 8-10 dresses to start me off with. Once I got to my #4 dress, I tried it on and instantly knew that this was "the one". I did be fair and tried the rest on comparing to "the one". That day I left with MY wedding dress. My maid of honor could not attend my appt for she just lost her Mom to cancer the night before and she forbid me to cancel my appt. TLC was kind enough to hold my dress at their boutique for a week so my MoH could come to the boutique and allow me to try my dress on for her in that setting (vs at home)... which then also allowed me to invite my elderly grandparents. Something I will never forget. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them. Thank you TLC!!

Profile Picture Marcie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

The entire experience was perfect from beginning to end. Sue listened to all of my feedback and kept me optimistic that we'd find my perfect dress (and believe me, my picky self went through quite a few). I could not be happier with the dress I found and the price I got it at. The shop is beautiful with so many options (styles, designers, price ranges, etc.) with a fantastic staff. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bridgette , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Had the opportunity to work with Sandra November 2017 to find my wedding dress. Sandra was AMAZING and listened to me and really let me decide on what i wanted. The first dress that Sandra picked for me was the dress that i ended up going home with! She made me very comfortable and took away all of the anxiety I had about the appointment. AND she was a fellow dog lover, so I knew I was in great hands!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Absolutely enjoyed my dress shopping with TLC.. :-) The staff was friendly, they really listed and understood what I wanted. They were accommodating, easy to work with and really helped me choose my gown.

Profile Picture Ashwini, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful bunch of ladies working there. Very helpful. They definitely go the extra length to find the dress that’s perfect

Profile Picture ali, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I honestly don't even know where to begin with TLC Bridal - the whole team is AMAZING! I read the reviews and requested Suzy and everything that was said was spot on. She welcomes you with so much enthusiasm. I instantly felt like I had known her for years - she was just one of those people you want to be around. She loves her job and is passionate about helping her brides. I came in with a pretty tight budget and she never once made me feel like i was just a sale. I found my dream dress for well under my budget. I am not the most comfortable person in my own skin and every single lady there complimented and lifted me up - it was honestly a better experience then i could have ever hoped for. TLC Bridal gets a 20 out of 5 stars! If you are in the area or even out of town and thinking of visiting - DO IT! Worth it!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I had an absolutely amazing experience doing the Bridal Exclusive at TLC! They gave me so much personal attention, and my group and I had an amazing time!!! I would suggest this place to ANYONE looking for a quality dress that does not break the bank!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I recently came to TLC Bridal Boutique with my mom and we had an amazing experience! I am not getting married until August 4, 2018, but my mom and I thought what the heck- let's get in the wedding spirit and try on some dresses. We were pleasantly surprised when we found THE dress in just 3 short hours. TLC Bridal had a HUGE selection and our wonderful sales associate, Sandra, made the experience fun and easy. She was extremely attentive to what styles I liked and disliked, and ultimately, the dress I fell in love with was one that she picked out! She didn't rush us at all, which we really appreciated and she also didn't try to convince me on buying any one dress. In fact, when my mom and I said THIS IS THE ONE! she suggested we try on other dresses that I had set aside as keepers. Very, very happy with our experience and would recommend this place to anyone for a beautiful, AFFORDABLE, dream wedding dress!! I may even come back with my bridesmaids for a bridesmaids dress showing/party :) Thanks Sandra!!!

Profile Picture Janna, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place was wonderful! They really work you to figure out the dress that's right for you.

Profile Picture christina, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had the bridal exclusive appointment at TLC Bridal Boutique and it was by far the best part of my wedding planning and also one of the best days of my life! This salon is so insanely cute and the service was incredible. I worked with JayJay and she helped me find the perfect dress. I brought 7 girls with me to my appointment and they all said they had the best time. I highly recommend this boutique and also highly recommend the bridal exclusive appointment! I can't wait to bring my mom and bridesmaids back to get their dresses as well! :)

Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't have wanted to say yes to my dress anywhere else!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely loved TLC Bridal Boutique! The staff were amazing and super helpful. Everyone was very nice and made me feel incredibly special during the whole process. They had a ton of dresses and a good variety of designers. I would definitely recommend getting your dress here!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I adored my consultant Sue! She made me feel comfortable from the moment she said hello and asked what I was looking for. She pointed me in the right direction to find my dream gown in a very understated way, while letting me feel comfortable choosing my own style. She was supportive and answered all of my questions without hesitation. I feel very lucky to have worked with Sue and to have found my dream dress during my first shopping appointment! THANK YOU, SUE!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

TLC was extremely flexible with my schedule and they stuck to my budget! Thanks for making it easy for me!

Profile Picture Cortney, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Beautiful shop I said yes to the dress! Jessica was amazing to work with & kept me in my budget .

Photo for TLC Bridal Boutique Review - They make you feel welcome from the moment you enter
Profile Picture Carol, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

TLC made finding a dress a breeze. I went in with no real specific wants, only an idea of what I didn't want. They listened, pulled a few dresses and kept building based on what I liked and didn't like. I would highly recommend TLC to any bride!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Loved TLC Bridal Boutique! Jessica was so attentive and made the experience really special. I went with my parents and aunt on a Thursday afternoon and there was no one else there. I was great having the whole place to ourselves! They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and accessories. I will be going back to get my mom her dress, too.

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I had a wonderful experience at TLC. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a dress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were extremely nice and helped me find a dress that was perfect for my body type.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I came here hoping to have a better experience than the first shop I went to (which was horrible) and I have to say it could not have been better. I worked with Susie and she was great. She really listened to me and helped me find my dress!!!

Profile Picture Emilee, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

TLC Bridal Boutique was the first and only place that I shopped for my wedding dress. I didn't come in with much direction and was willing to try on different styles, but Sue was very quickly able to narrow down the choices to things that I looked good in and loved. I tried on approximately 10 dresses in total, but ended up going with the third dress that she pulled for me. I also happened to have my appointment on Black Friday and, so, will be able to reap the benefit of a discounted accessory whenever I go back to pick up the dress. My only negative would be that they don't do alterations in-house, so brides must find their own tailor if the dress needs any alterations. Overall, great experience and worth checking out!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I love TLC and Suzi is amazing! Thank you so much for helping me find my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews