TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

402 Reviews for TLC Bridal Boutique

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

402 TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

Gillian · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Sondra and the TLC Bridal team were great! My mom, MOH and I made an appointment "just for fun" and (of course) ended up finding the perfect dress. Sondra and the rest of the staff were enthusiastic but not pushy and very receptive to any suggestions or requests that we had. They were very accommodating and just as great when I asked if I could drop by after my first appointment to try on the dress for my other co-MOH when she came to town a few weeks later. I highly recommend this salon and I can't wait to go back for my fitting once the dress comes in!

Lori · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I cannot begin to say how amazing my experience at TLC Bridal was! The staff at TLC is just the best of the best! TLC was the first and only bridal store I went to for dress shopping. They put my nerves at ease and helped bring what I had envisioned to life. They were not pushy and gave such great advice on my dress. And I found my dress within budget! I felt so comfortable there and they really made my experience feel like one of a kind. And everyone I brought along truly enjoyed the experience. I would recommend shopping here to every bride! Thank you TLC Bridal for the best dress shopping experience a bride could ever ask for!

Sheila · Getting married on 06/15/2019

TLC bridal was wonderful to work with, we got the mother of the bride and groom dresses, the bridesmaids and the brides dresses there. They gave opionions to help with every aspect of the process and didn't steer us wrong with any part of it.

Megan · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I am seriously in love with TLC Bridal Boutique. After the tears I cried and how disgustingly unattractive a particular bridal dress chain made me feel, the ladies of TLC took me under their wings and made me feel incredible. I had a Bridal Exclusive with 2 of my bridesmaids, my Godmother, and my FMIL, and every lady said the women of TLC are magical. My consultant listened to my worries, worked with what my plans were, and we found the most perfect dress that came in under budget. I would but every outfit from them if I could, but I don't think I could afford a wedding dress every day.

Jacqueline · Getting married on 12/29/2018

JayJay (owner) and Kelly were absolutely amazing when I visited with my bridal party. They let me try on as many dresses as my heart desired, encouraging me to continue until I was certain I found the dress I wanted. I did not feel pressured in any way, which was important for me. Some bridal shops really push for a sale and that can be stressful. I would recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a bridal shop with fair prices and excellent service!

Kristine · Getting married on 12/29/2018

THIS is the place you need to be if you want to buy a dress in the central Maryland/DC or northern VA area. Both my sister and I have both purchased our bridal gowns here, and my mom went here for her mother-of-the-bride gown. TLC Bridal is a gorgeous boutique in downtown Frederick. Their service is impeccable and the owner, Jay Jay, is an absolute pleasure to work with. We visited other bridal shops, but TLC Bridal beat all by far. Their dresses are quality, gorgeous and reasonably priced. You can instantly see the difference when its a TLC Bridal gown!

Rebecca · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I was very happy and excited about buying my dress here. Everyone there was super helpful and able to meet me where I needed to be budget wise and dress style wise. I felt safe and I trusted everyone there. I loved it.

Marcie · Married on 10/13/2018

What a wonderful experience with TLC. TLC was my first dress store I went to. After speaking with them that day on my wishes and dreams for the perfect dress, they went and picked out about 8-10 dresses to start me off with. Once I got to my #4 dress, I tried it on and instantly knew that this was "the one". I did be fair and tried the rest on comparing to "the one". That day I left with MY wedding dress. My maid of honor could not attend my appt for she just lost her Mom to cancer the night before and she forbid me to cancel my appt. TLC was kind enough to hold my dress at their boutique for a week so my MoH could come to the boutique and allow me to try my dress on for her in that setting (vs at home)... which then also allowed me to invite my elderly grandparents. Something I will never forget. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them. Thank you TLC!! <3

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Had the opportunity to work with Sandra November 2017 to find my wedding dress. Sandra was AMAZING and listened to me and really let me decide on what i wanted. The first dress that Sandra picked for me was the dress that i ended up going home with! She made me very comfortable and took away all of the anxiety I had about the appointment. AND she was a fellow dog lover, so I knew I was in great hands!

Bridgette · Married on 10/06/2018

The entire experience was perfect from beginning to end. Sue listened to all of my feedback and kept me optimistic that we'd find my perfect dress (and believe me, my picky self went through quite a few). I could not be happier with the dress I found and the price I got it at. The shop is beautiful with so many options (styles, designers, price ranges, etc.) with a fantastic staff. Highly recommend.

Kaylie · Married on 09/22/2018

TLC was the first and only place I shopped for my wedding dress! I was fortunate to be the winner of a generous discount from the first annual Frederick Wedding Walk. I was apprehensive about trying on dresses but JayJay and her staff put me at ease and picked out various dresses I never would have chosen for myself. Well dress #3 was “the one” a gorgeous Maggie Sotero that really did make me feel like a princess. They treat everyone like family and I highly recommend them for any of your bridal needs!

ali · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful bunch of ladies working there. Very helpful. They definitely go the extra length to find the dress that’s perfect

Ashwini · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely enjoyed my dress shopping with TLC.. :-) The staff was friendly, they really listed and understood what I wanted. They were accommodating, easy to work with and really helped me choose my gown.

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

I had an absolutely amazing experience doing the Bridal Exclusive at TLC! They gave me so much personal attention, and my group and I had an amazing time!!! I would suggest this place to ANYONE looking for a quality dress that does not break the bank!

• Annie

Annie · Married on 09/08/2018

I honestly don't even know where to begin with TLC Bridal - the whole team is AMAZING! I read the reviews and requested Suzy and everything that was said was spot on. She welcomes you with so much enthusiasm. I instantly felt like I had known her for years - she was just one of those people you want to be around. She loves her job and is passionate about helping her brides. I came in with a pretty tight budget and she never once made me feel like i was just a sale. I found my dream dress for well under my budget. I am not the most comfortable person in my own skin and every single lady there complimented and lifted me up - it was honestly a better experience then i could have ever hoped for. TLC Bridal gets a 20 out of 5 stars! If you are in the area or even out of town and thinking of visiting - DO IT! Worth it!

Janna · Married on 08/04/2018

I recently came to TLC Bridal Boutique with my mom and we had an amazing experience! I am not getting married until August 4, 2018, but my mom and I thought what the heck- let's get in the wedding spirit and try on some dresses. We were pleasantly surprised when we found THE dress in just 3 short hours. TLC Bridal had a HUGE selection and our wonderful sales associate, Sandra, made the experience fun and easy. She was extremely attentive to what styles I liked and disliked, and ultimately, the dress I fell in love with was one that she picked out! She didn't rush us at all, which we really appreciated and she also didn't try to convince me on buying any one dress. In fact, when my mom and I said THIS IS THE ONE! she suggested we try on other dresses that I had set aside as keepers. Very, very happy with our experience and would recommend this place to anyone for a beautiful, AFFORDABLE, dream wedding dress!! I may even come back with my bridesmaids for a bridesmaids dress showing/party :) Thanks Sandra!!!

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the bridal exclusive appointment at TLC Bridal Boutique and it was by far the best part of my wedding planning and also one of the best days of my life! This salon is so insanely cute and the service was incredible. I worked with JayJay and she helped me find the perfect dress. I brought 7 girls with me to my appointment and they all said they had the best time. I highly recommend this boutique and also highly recommend the bridal exclusive appointment! I can't wait to bring my mom and bridesmaids back to get their dresses as well! :)

Morgan · Married on 05/26/2018

They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't have wanted to say yes to my dress anywhere else!

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

I absolutely loved TLC Bridal Boutique! The staff were amazing and super helpful. Everyone was very nice and made me feel incredibly special during the whole process. They had a ton of dresses and a good variety of designers. I would definitely recommend getting your dress here!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

I adored my consultant Sue! She made me feel comfortable from the moment she said hello and asked what I was looking for. She pointed me in the right direction to find my dream gown in a very understated way, while letting me feel comfortable choosing my own style. She was supportive and answered all of my questions without hesitation. I feel very lucky to have worked with Sue and to have found my dream dress during my first shopping appointment! THANK YOU, SUE!

Cortney · Married on 05/05/2018

TLC was extremely flexible with my schedule and they stuck to my budget! Thanks for making it easy for me!

Carol · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful shop I said yes to the dress! Jessica was amazing to work with & kept me in my budget .

TLC Bridal Boutique 1

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2018

I would give them 100 if I could. Honestly the best of the best! I had such a great experience from the moment I called to schedule an appointment to the purchase of my wonderfully perfect wedding gown! Amazing customer service, it was like shopping with your favorite Aunt! They made it fun all while being professional and understanding what it was that I was actually looking for! They have a great selection at great prices and they truly care about you! I can't recommend them enough! If you are planning wedding save yourself the stress and go see the wonderful ladies at TLC Bridal, you won't regret it!

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

TLC Bridal came highly recommended from a friend, and they did not disappoint! My initial appointment with them was fantastic - I was given so much time, and was able to try on a number of dresses, even though the third one I put on ended up being the ONE!

I also brought my bridal party here, and had a great time. All of my bridesmaids purchased from TLC, and we were referred to a great local seamstress for our alteration needs. This a gem in downtown Frederick! I only wish I had another reason to go back, but I will be referring friends here, as well. Highly recommend. Very professional and great selection! Thanks again for everything, TLC!

TLC Bridal Boutique 2