400 Reviews for TLC Bridal Boutique

Garters (3)
Preservation (2)
Undergarments (2)
400 TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

Sondra and the TLC Bridal team were great! My mom, MOH and I made an appointment "just for fun" and (of course) ended up finding the perfect dress. Sondra and the rest of the staff were enthusiastic but not pushy and very receptive to any suggestions or requests that we had. They were very accommodating and just as great when I asked if I could drop by after my first appointment to try on the dress for my other co-MOH when she came to town a few weeks later. I highly recommend this salon and I can't wait to go back for my fitting once the dress comes in!

Profile Picture Gillian, 12/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I cannot begin to say how amazing my experience at TLC Bridal was! The staff at TLC is just the best of the best! TLC was the first and only bridal store I went to for dress shopping. They put my nerves at ease and helped bring what I had envisioned to life. They were not pushy and gave such great advice on my dress. And I found my dress within budget! I felt so comfortable there and they really made my experience feel like one of a kind. And everyone I brought along truly enjoyed the experience. I would recommend shopping here to every bride! Thank you TLC Bridal for the best dress shopping experience a bride could ever ask for!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/4/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I am seriously in love with TLC Bridal Boutique. After the tears I cried and how disgustingly unattractive a particular bridal dress chain made me feel, the ladies of TLC took me under their wings and made me feel incredible. I had a Bridal Exclusive with 2 of my bridesmaids, my Godmother, and my FMIL, and every lady said the women of TLC are magical. My consultant listened to my worries, worked with what my plans were, and we found the most perfect dress that came in under budget. I would but every outfit from them if I could, but I don't think I could afford a wedding dress every day.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

JayJay (owner) and Kelly were absolutely amazing when I visited with my bridal party. They let me try on as many dresses as my heart desired, encouraging me to continue until I was certain I found the dress I wanted. I did not feel pressured in any way, which was important for me. Some bridal shops really push for a sale and that can be stressful. I would recommend this boutique to anyone looking for a bridal shop with fair prices and excellent service!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I was very happy and excited about buying my dress here. Everyone there was super helpful and able to meet me where I needed to be budget wise and dress style wise. I felt safe and I trusted everyone there. I loved it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

What a wonderful experience with TLC. TLC was my first dress store I went to. After speaking with them that day on my wishes and dreams for the perfect dress, they went and picked out about 8-10 dresses to start me off with. Once I got to my #4 dress, I tried it on and instantly knew that this was "the one". I did be fair and tried the rest on comparing to "the one". That day I left with MY wedding dress. My maid of honor could not attend my appt for she just lost her Mom to cancer the night before and she forbid me to cancel my appt. TLC was kind enough to hold my dress at their boutique for a week so my MoH could come to the boutique and allow me to try my dress on for her in that setting (vs at home)... which then also allowed me to invite my elderly grandparents. Something I will never forget. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them. Thank you TLC!!

Profile Picture Marcie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

The entire experience was perfect from beginning to end. Sue listened to all of my feedback and kept me optimistic that we'd find my perfect dress (and believe me, my picky self went through quite a few). I could not be happier with the dress I found and the price I got it at. The shop is beautiful with so many options (styles, designers, price ranges, etc.) with a fantastic staff. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bridgette , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Had the opportunity to work with Sandra November 2017 to find my wedding dress. Sandra was AMAZING and listened to me and really let me decide on what i wanted. The first dress that Sandra picked for me was the dress that i ended up going home with! She made me very comfortable and took away all of the anxiety I had about the appointment. AND she was a fellow dog lover, so I knew I was in great hands!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Absolutely enjoyed my dress shopping with TLC.. :-) The staff was friendly, they really listed and understood what I wanted. They were accommodating, easy to work with and really helped me choose my gown.

Profile Picture Ashwini, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful bunch of ladies working there. Very helpful. They definitely go the extra length to find the dress that’s perfect

Profile Picture ali, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I honestly don't even know where to begin with TLC Bridal - the whole team is AMAZING! I read the reviews and requested Suzy and everything that was said was spot on. She welcomes you with so much enthusiasm. I instantly felt like I had known her for years - she was just one of those people you want to be around. She loves her job and is passionate about helping her brides. I came in with a pretty tight budget and she never once made me feel like i was just a sale. I found my dream dress for well under my budget. I am not the most comfortable person in my own skin and every single lady there complimented and lifted me up - it was honestly a better experience then i could have ever hoped for. TLC Bridal gets a 20 out of 5 stars! If you are in the area or even out of town and thinking of visiting - DO IT! Worth it!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I had an absolutely amazing experience doing the Bridal Exclusive at TLC! They gave me so much personal attention, and my group and I had an amazing time!!! I would suggest this place to ANYONE looking for a quality dress that does not break the bank!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I recently came to TLC Bridal Boutique with my mom and we had an amazing experience! I am not getting married until August 4, 2018, but my mom and I thought what the heck- let's get in the wedding spirit and try on some dresses. We were pleasantly surprised when we found THE dress in just 3 short hours. TLC Bridal had a HUGE selection and our wonderful sales associate, Sandra, made the experience fun and easy. She was extremely attentive to what styles I liked and disliked, and ultimately, the dress I fell in love with was one that she picked out! She didn't rush us at all, which we really appreciated and she also didn't try to convince me on buying any one dress. In fact, when my mom and I said THIS IS THE ONE! she suggested we try on other dresses that I had set aside as keepers. Very, very happy with our experience and would recommend this place to anyone for a beautiful, AFFORDABLE, dream wedding dress!! I may even come back with my bridesmaids for a bridesmaids dress showing/party :) Thanks Sandra!!!

Profile Picture Janna, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place was wonderful! They really work you to figure out the dress that's right for you.

Profile Picture christina, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had the bridal exclusive appointment at TLC Bridal Boutique and it was by far the best part of my wedding planning and also one of the best days of my life! This salon is so insanely cute and the service was incredible. I worked with JayJay and she helped me find the perfect dress. I brought 7 girls with me to my appointment and they all said they had the best time. I highly recommend this boutique and also highly recommend the bridal exclusive appointment! I can't wait to bring my mom and bridesmaids back to get their dresses as well! :)

Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't have wanted to say yes to my dress anywhere else!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely loved TLC Bridal Boutique! The staff were amazing and super helpful. Everyone was very nice and made me feel incredibly special during the whole process. They had a ton of dresses and a good variety of designers. I would definitely recommend getting your dress here!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I adored my consultant Sue! She made me feel comfortable from the moment she said hello and asked what I was looking for. She pointed me in the right direction to find my dream gown in a very understated way, while letting me feel comfortable choosing my own style. She was supportive and answered all of my questions without hesitation. I feel very lucky to have worked with Sue and to have found my dream dress during my first shopping appointment! THANK YOU, SUE!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

TLC was extremely flexible with my schedule and they stuck to my budget! Thanks for making it easy for me!

Profile Picture Cortney, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Beautiful shop I said yes to the dress! Jessica was amazing to work with & kept me in my budget .

Photo for TLC Bridal Boutique Review - They make you feel welcome from the moment you enter
Profile Picture Carol, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

TLC Bridal came highly recommended from a friend, and they did not disappoint! My initial appointment with them was fantastic - I was given so much time, and was able to try on a number of dresses, even though the third one I put on ended up being the ONE!

I also brought my bridal party here, and had a great time. All of my bridesmaids purchased from TLC, and we were referred to a great local seamstress for our alteration needs. This a gem in downtown Frederick! I only wish I had another reason to go back, but I will be referring friends here, as well. Highly recommend. Very professional and great selection! Thanks again for everything, TLC!

Photos
Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience at TLC. Sondra was our consultant initially and she choose a great selection of dresses to try. She understood what I was looking for and my dress ended up being the second one I tried on! My future mother-in-law wasn't able to come to my initial appointment, so TLC allowed us to make an additional appointment so she could see me try on my chosen dress. Sondra was once again our consultant and she even grabbed some additional dresses for me to try so my mother-in-law could get the full experience! She also helped us pick a matching veil. Their new location is absolutely beautiful and allows you to have a private, comfortable experience with your family members.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Preservation

TLC made finding a dress a breeze. I went in with no real specific wants, only an idea of what I didn't want. They listened, pulled a few dresses and kept building based on what I liked and didn't like. I would highly recommend TLC to any bride!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Loved TLC Bridal Boutique! Jessica was so attentive and made the experience really special. I went with my parents and aunt on a Thursday afternoon and there was no one else there. I was great having the whole place to ourselves! They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and accessories. I will be going back to get my mom her dress, too.

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/30/17, 1 Review