Brodie Ledford Studios

Frederick, MD View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Brodie Ledford Studios

The Wedding Photography & Videography that you deserve...

Are you getting married in Maryland or anywhere in the Baltimore / Washington DC Region? Are you looking for a photographer that can document your day uniquely and create stunning images and movies that will last you a lifetime? You have found us! Brodie Ledford is one of the most sought after professional photographers in the country. Photographing everyone from Professional Athletes to Senators, there is no event too small or too large for this team.

The Difference

When you choose Brodie Ledford Studios You are working directly with Brodie. Why is this so important? Well, unlike all of your other vendors, your wedding photographer and Videographer are the only professionals that you will spend your entire day with. Because of this we know how very important it is that the person you choose for one of the biggest moments in your life, is actually the same person who鈥檚 work you are looking at as well as the one you shared all your thoughts & ideas with before your amazing wedding day!

• Wedding & Engagement Photography
  • Cinematic Videography
  • Premium Photobooth

We are the Preferred Professional at many of the regions most popular wedding and event venues for a reason! Let us show you why more coples select us when they want something special!

www.BrodieLedford.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,999

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

• Sonia
    Sonia C. Married on 05/21/2022

5/21/22 - Wedding

Brodie and his team are amazing. The moment I consulted with Brodie he was very responsive helpful & accommodating. He made me feel at ease with all the stress that goes into planning a wedding I knew this decision to hire him was the best. He even helped me find amazing hair and make up company. My photos are amazing and I鈥檓 so thankful for the service, the kindness from him and Dara and truly hope to have them take photos of my family in the future.
  • Mary
    Mary J. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, womderful to work with

Brodie Ledford was so great to work with: professional, caring, and unobtrusive at the event, seamlessly integrating the participation both of those who were on site and of family and friends who participated via Zoom. He truly made the day worry-free from a technical point of view, so that all of us could concentrate on the celebration. I highly recommend Brodie and the services of Brodie Ledford Studios.
  • Lexi
    Lexi Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photo & Video...WOW!!! They made our day!

I am so happy that we chose Brodie Ledford Studios! My family has used them for other weddings and events and they are always amazing! I can not say enough about how easy they made it for us on our wedding day. The communication was great the entire time leading up to our wedding day and they were always available when we needed them. That is something that I can not say for all of our vendors. Brodie and his entire team made our day and they really are as great as you hear about. They did photography and Videography for us an each turned out fantastic! My husband and I highly recommend using Brodie Ledford Studios for both Photography and Videography! You will be extremely glad that you do... :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Wizer Productions Wizer Productions Wedding DJs

Providing clients with professional service as well a creative finished product, Brodie Ledford Studios definitely makes our list! Brodie and his team provide a fun and memorable experience from the first conversation...the style and personalization of the photos is the icing on the cake!! When you find yourself looking for a photographer, BE SURE to give them a call..they will take great care of you and you'll be thrilled with the result.

Ceremony Alchemy Ceremony Alchemy Wedding Officiants

Brodie is a wonderful photographer! I highly recommend him!

TLC Bridal Boutique TLC Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Brodie is been one of the newest additions to the Photography field... He has an amazing eye and a wonderful person to spend the day with because you are with your photographer most of the day so you better love them! When choosing him you know that you will get the photos of your dreams and can look back on that very magical day with great memories! We highly recommend Brodie Ledford Photography.

Frederick Frederick, MD, 21701
301-305-1359
Location of (Brodie Ledford Studios)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding