Wizer Productions

Frederick, MD View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

WE BRING YOUR PARTY TO LIFE

Located in Frederick, MD, Wizer Productions, founded by Bill Izer, serves Maryland, the greater D.C, Northern Virginia, and Southern Pennsylvania areas!

Wizer entertainment provides high quality disc jockey services with the professional care that every client deserves. We work with you from the early planning stages, allowing us to get to know each other so we can truly bring your vision to life!

With professionalism and responsiveness that’s certainly not all we will bring to the table on your wedding day. With state-of-the-art equipment we elevate your experience and exceed your expectations!

Our music library consists of nearly any genre you desire.

We carry a variety of special effect lighting options for dancing which include, monogram/gobos, pin spots and bistro lighting to add the perfect final touches to your wedding day canvas!

Licensed and insured!

Call us today to learn more about our services!
(p) 717.387.1143

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1500.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Tess
    Tess K. Getting married on 10/08/2021

These guys make it easy and fun!

They make the whole process easy and fun. They do a great job of MCing and don't overdo it. They read the crowd well and play fun music. We worked with Cory mostly and he was our DJ on the day of. He saved the day for me helping me set up a virtual best man speech that was being zoomed in from New York. Also spoke to Bill and he was a pleasure to talk to as well. Make it easy on yourself, choose Wizer Productions!
    Megan H. Married on 06/05/2021

Fun time had by all!

We used Wizer Productions for our wedding and Bill was amazing. Not only was he reasonably priced but he made the whole process stress free. We sent over our playlist and he added other popular wedding songs so all ages could enjoy. We had many comment on our music (teenagers to adults) and how much they enjoyed the song selection. I would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for any event
  • Patrick
    Patrick K. Married on 05/22/2021

Easy to work with, Excellent delivery

They had a good plan, and when the event center changed the amount of set-up time, they came up with an immediate alternative that worked out even better than we thought the first plan would. They know what they are doing, are engaged in the process, are adaptable, and most important, they deliver the goods at the event! Could not have been happier with Izer Productions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Wizer Productions 1
Exclusive

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

Brodie Ledford Studios Brodie Ledford Studios Wedding Videographers

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

Events by Mr Butler Events by Mr Butler Wedding Planners

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

467 W. Patrick Street Frederick, MD, 21709
Location of (Wizer Productions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding