467 W. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21709 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Wizer Productions

WE BRING YOUR PARTY TO LIFE

Located in Frederick, MD, Wizer Productions, founded by Bill Izer, serves Maryland, the greater D.C, Northern Virginia, and Southern Pennsylvania areas!

Wizer entertainment provides high quality disc jockey services with the professional care that every client deserves. We work with you from the early planning stages, allowing us to get to know each other so we can truly bring your vision to life!

With professionalism and responsiveness that’s certainly not all we will bring to the table on your wedding day. With state-of-the-art equipment we elevate your experience and exceed your expectations!

Our music library consists of nearly any genre you desire.

We carry a variety of special effect lighting options for dancing which include, monogram/gobos, pin spots and bistro lighting to add the perfect final touches to your wedding day canvas!

Licensed and insured!

Call us today to learn more about our services!
(p) 717.387.1143

8165fd112f5d2ba8 fullview

103 Reviews for Wizer Productions

• Tess

Tess Kelly · Getting married on 10/08/2021

These guys make it easy and fun!

They make the whole process easy and fun. They do a great job of MCing and don't overdo it. They read the crowd well and play fun music. We worked with Cory mostly and he was our DJ on the day of. He saved the day for me helping me set up a virtual best man speech that was being zoomed in from New York. Also spoke to Bill and he was a pleasure to talk to as well. Make it easy on yourself, choose Wizer Productions!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Melissa & Dan

Melissa Galaz · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding DJ!

Where do I start, this was by far the best DJ I have worked with and seen. Bill and Cory were fantastic to work with and even during these times we set up a zoom meeting to discuss our wedding and what we wanted. They have a super easy portal system where you can add different songs that you like. I was that indecisive bride that still had changes or additions to the song choices but Cory was super responsive and our day was so special. I would highly recommend you use Wizer productions for a great playlist and fun DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Rousseau · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible, professional service

Working with Bill was outstanding. We are so thankful to have had Bill at the helm for the best day of our lives. The reception flowed beautifully from one moment to the next, gracefully accompanied by the perfect soundtrack. Every moment felt like a scene from a movie and my bride and I were utterly and completely happy. Bill represented the perfect DJ, saying just enough to manage the flow of events, but not being overbearing or trying to be "the star of the show". He expertly crafted a playlist that got every single one of our guests on the dance floor at one time or another, and many of them for the entire time. We have had so many, many guests share that they have never been to a wedding where there was so much dancing! The reason? Bill. Just when one great tune would end, and you would think about stepping away, another jam would begin and you knew you just couldn't quit! Bill was flexible with our schedule and made our every request come through beautifully. I cannot recommend him highly enough and would encourage anyone and everyone to give him a call and see for yourself. Thank you Bill for your amazing contribution to the best day of our lives!

Sent on 01/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wizer Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wizer Productions 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

• Brodie Ledford Studios Wedding Videographers

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

• Events by Mr Butler Wedding Planners

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

• 467 W. Patrick Street Frederick, MD, 21709 See on map
    Location of (Wizer Productions)