Wizer Productions

Frederick, MD View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

WE BRING YOUR PARTY TO LIFE

Located in Frederick, MD, Wizer Productions, founded by Bill Izer, serves Maryland, the greater D.C, Northern Virginia, and Southern Pennsylvania areas!

Wizer entertainment provides high quality disc jockey services with the professional care that every client deserves. We work with you from the early planning stages, allowing us to get to know each other so we can truly bring your vision to life!

With professionalism and responsiveness that’s certainly not all we will bring to the table on your wedding day. With state-of-the-art equipment we elevate your experience and exceed your expectations!

Our music library consists of nearly any genre you desire.

We carry a variety of special effect lighting options for dancing which include, monogram/gobos, pin spots and bistro lighting to add the perfect final touches to your wedding day canvas!

Licensed and insured!

Call us today to learn more about our services!
(p) 301.639.1244

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate B. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The beat don't stop with Bill! Best DJ in town!

If you want a rockin' dance floor at your wedding, hire Bill!! I've attended two weddings Bill dj'd including my own, and both were a fantastic time with everyone grooving all night! There's no lulls in the night with Bill's expertise! My own wedding was "disco galaxy" themed and Bill embraced that theme 100%, complete with gorgeous pulsing uplighting, fantastic tunes flowing between decades, and a standing & spinning giant disco ball. Bill was a pleasure to work with from our very first phone call and made our Big Day the best party ever! He even had the idea for a soul train entrance that became the most memorable part of the night!
  • Cody
    Cody G. Married on 06/12/2022

The Best DJ's in the World

I could not recommend Wizer enough to anyone throwing an event in the area. They were amazing from start to finish for our wedding. From meeting with Bill over Zoom during the pandemic and him hearing us out on our vision, to the prep leading up to the event and creating shareable playlists for the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing portions of the evening, and even helping to maneuver through our last minute edits to any song entrances or dances that we wanted. Bill and the Wizer team were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone at anytime. Thank you, Wizer!
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing accommodating DJ!

Malachi was amazing with accommodating our requests (some more last minute than I intended) and keeping the energy going during our wedding. He was super organized, helping us to create a timeline of the event that we used for the foundation of the day. I couldn't have imagined a better experience. I highly recommend Wizer to anyone, worth every penny and within our budget!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Wizer Productions 1
Exclusive

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Bill for a ceremony where I was the officiant. He was very friendly and professional, and was very patient when the couple delayed their ceremony start time by more than 20 minutes. Bill transitioned the songs smoothly throughout the ceremony, and his equipment helped me do my job to the best of my ability! I look forward to working with Bill and his company again soon.

Brodie Ledford Studios Brodie Ledford Studios Wedding Videographers

Bill and the entire DJ team at Wizer Productions are first class! When you want your wedding or event to be all that it can be you should talk with Wizer Productions. They provide clients with professional level service from start to finish. We here at Brodie Ledford Studios are always comfortable knowing that we have recommended Bill and his team to clients who are looking for that, next level DJ service. If you want people up out of their seats and having a good time. If you want a reliable Dj who will go above and beyond for you then call Bill and his team at Wizer Productions! ---- Brodie Ledford Owner | Principal Brodie Ledford Studios www.BrodieLedford.com

Events by Mr Butler Events by Mr Butler Wedding Planners

I have had the distinguished honor of working with and referring Bill Izer with “ Wizer Productions” to many of my clients both locally and nationwide! His professionalism is top notch and by far one of the best DJ / MC’s / Production persons out there hands down! He and I work fantastically well together. He follows my lead and directions on all events we have collaborated on in the past ensuring the clients are well taking care of. Bill has an eye for detail and can create an ambiance for any event per the client’s request. The “Uplights, Pipe & Drape and other accessories he brings to an event are absolutely amazing! He has the capability to illuminate even the largest of venues beautifully. He is talented, very well spoken and knows how to handle a crowd. I highly recommend his services. Bill is definitely someone I would recommend to take your event to the next level.

467 W. Patrick Street Frederick, MD, 21709
Location of (Wizer Productions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding