Wizer Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Reena J. Married on 10/01/2022

Dancing all night!

My friend's used DJ Malachi for their wedding and everyone had a such a great time. Malachi really listened to the vibe they wanted and the type of songs to play through out the evening. He was always very responsive with our requests and did a great job the whole night of the wedding. I would highly recommend using Wizer Productions for your wedding.
    Brianna B. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Best dance party!

We could not recommend these guys enough! They met with us before our wedding and talked for over an hour just getting to know us. We gave them complete freedom to build the playlist based on the few suggestions we gave and they CRUSHED IT!!! Every song was perfect for our theme, venue, audience, etc. At the end of the night, they played one last song and every person came onto the dance floor and made a huge circle dancing around me and my husband. All of the mic work was fantastic and there was never a moment of technical issues or delays. Bill is a very calm and genuine DJ. He works with you to fit what you need and removes so much pre-wedding stress. I wish we could do more than leave a review. We have several friends getting married and we have urged them all to use WizerProductions.
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 09/16/2022

Best DJ Ever!

We have had the privilege to know Bill for a few years before getting married. He’s a true, down to earth guy who loves having a good time!! His team members are the same. The cold sparkler fountains they have are so cool and looked amazing in the photos. Would highly recommended for any DJ / lighting services. He made the process super easy and everyone loved the music (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception).
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gabby P. Married on 08/20/2022

Best DJs Out There!

Bill & Malachi were an absolute 15/10. So incredibly easy to work with & they made our wedding so fun! Malachi was super on top of my specific song requests & made sure the walking out part into the wedding ran so smooth. They’re the best out there by far!!!
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The beat don't stop with Bill! Best DJ in town!

If you want a rockin' dance floor at your wedding, hire Bill!! I've attended two weddings Bill dj'd including my own, and both were a fantastic time with everyone grooving all night! There's no lulls in the night with Bill's expertise! My own wedding was "disco galaxy" themed and Bill embraced that theme 100%, complete with gorgeous pulsing uplighting, fantastic tunes flowing between decades, and a standing & spinning giant disco ball. Bill was a pleasure to work with from our very first phone call and made our Big Day the best party ever! He even had the idea for a soul train entrance that became the most memorable part of the night!
  • Cody
    Cody G. Married on 06/12/2022

The Best DJ's in the World

I could not recommend Wizer enough to anyone throwing an event in the area. They were amazing from start to finish for our wedding. From meeting with Bill over Zoom during the pandemic and him hearing us out on our vision, to the prep leading up to the event and creating shareable playlists for the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing portions of the evening, and even helping to maneuver through our last minute edits to any song entrances or dances that we wanted. Bill and the Wizer team were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone at anytime. Thank you, Wizer!
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing accommodating DJ!

Malachi was amazing with accommodating our requests (some more last minute than I intended) and keeping the energy going during our wedding. He was super organized, helping us to create a timeline of the event that we used for the foundation of the day. I couldn't have imagined a better experience. I highly recommend Wizer to anyone, worth every penny and within our budget!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 05/21/2022

Wizer productions

Malichi was the LIFE OF THE PARTY. So professional and easy to work with. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful DJ!

Working with Bill and April was a delight! They were responsive, professional and helped make our day extra special. We highly recommend working with them for your wedding or event!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If You Want The Best Wedding (or other event) EVER...

Your search for the best DJ ends here!
    Malachi at Wizer Productions was the backbone and highlight of my wedding. The entire group at Wizer Productions is amazing, and was very flexible with my husband's military schedule, and was very responsive to all of my questions.
    Malachi and I chatted via Skype to discuss my music selection and executed my requests flawlessly. I had many fade-ins and fade-outs, as well as uncommon song requests and Malachi made it happen. His enthusiasm was contagious and the entire process was stress-free. He also has a great "announcer voice" which commanded the attention of everyone in a huge room. He has great intuition when it comes to reading the mood of the room, as well as timing. We even had a private last dance that he was able to record and sent to us (he knew our photography/videography team had left, so this is the only recording we have of it and it's priceless).
    Wizer Productions runs an amazing business with super human professionals. I'd use them time and time again! Trust me, as someone who has catered hundreds of weddings and seen how influential the DJ can be to the magic of your day, you NEED Wizer Productions to ensure a fun and amazing day where you aren't micromanaging or worrying about the music that plays from the moment your guests arrive to the moment they exit.
    Sarah C. Married on 01/29/2022

Wizer is the best!

I cannot recommend Wizer Productions enough! Corey was the DJ at both our wedding and my brother's wedding, and he was great at both! Several of our friends commented later that our DJ was particularly great. He did a great job reading the room and matching the music to the vibe of the party at different times, and he definitely played music that got our guests out on the dance floor.
    Wizer Productions' online portal is also so great and so user friendly. It's really easy to pick out songs ahead of time and make lists for the DJ of what to play and (more importantly) not play. They also had great suggestions for the songs for different events throughout the reception, which was really helpful.
    I really highly recommend Wizer Productions. You can't go wrong with them!
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 10/23/2021

Wizer saved the day!

We were SO LUCKY that Cory was available to DJ our wedding - we booked him less than 4 months out, when our original DJ flaked on us. From our very first conversation, he put us at ease which was not an easy feat since we were understandably panicking about finding a DJ on such short notice. Not only is he super professional and knowledgeable, but he was also so kind - when he heard about our situation, Cory thoughtfully asked if we'd gotten our deposit back (we had not) and waived the deposit for us. Wizer's prices were comparable to our original DJ, even though that DJ had given us a 15% preferred vendor discount, so they were also budget friendly. Cory was super communicative and easy to work with, offering guidance as we selected our music, and Wizer's online portal was also extremely convenient. When the big day finally rolled around, Cory MC'ed our day perfectly. I had some specific timing requests, and he didn't miss a single cue. His mix during our reception met all of our requests and kept the dance floor going all night even with our diverse mix of guests! One of our guests requested a song that was specifically on our do-not-play list and Cory handled it politely but firmly. I also want to add that on the day of, he had brought an assistant with him even though he previously wasn't planning to (so obviously at no cost to us). While we had prepped a tip envelope for Cory, we obviously didn't have one for the assistant, and at the end of the night when everything got packed into cars we couldn't find our extra cash to tip him. When I reached out to Cory to ask how we could tip him, Cory told us that he had split his own tip with the assistant and refused to let us tip them any more. He is truly such a class act. We are so, so grateful to Cory and wish we'd booked him in the first place! Luckily, YOU don't have to repeat our DJ drama and you can just hire him to begin with :) You'll be glad you did!
  • Ben
    Ben L. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute pleasure to work with!

We had Elon as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing and fun to work with. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable making the music and entertainment one less thing for us to worry about.
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 10/15/2021

Professional, Calming, and Kept the Dance Floor Full

My husband and I love to dance, and so keeping the dance floor full was a priority for us. Bill was absolutely excellent at keeping the crowd going-- the entire guest list was on the floor the entire night and not one song missed the mark. In our pre-wedding call to discuss the day, he was very reassuring and helped keep this anxious bride calm, knowing that I was in experienced hands. He didn't miss a beat!
  • Tess
    Tess K. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These guys make it easy and fun!

They make the whole process easy and fun. They do a great job of MCing and don't overdo it. They read the crowd well and play fun music. We worked with Cory mostly and he was our DJ on the day of. He saved the day for me helping me set up a virtual best man speech that was being zoomed in from New York. Also spoke to Bill and he was a pleasure to talk to as well. Make it easy on yourself, choose Wizer Productions!
  • Chris
    Chris C. Married on 09/18/2021

Cory was awesome. Highly recommend Wizer

Wizer productions and Cory did a amazing job. From the very first time we met up to the very last song of the night. We even changed stuff up at the very last min and Cory never hesitated and kept a smile on his face and made it happen. Pricing was very reasonable. Hands down, one of the best choices we made was to hire Wizer Productions. Cory, You rocked it.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn P. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bill keeps the party going!

Bill Izer and his team are ideal for your wedding team! Bill is highly experienced, highly communicative, and highly skilled! With Bill on our side, he made planning (and replanning) our wedding throughout the pandemic smooth sailing. He was flexible and worked to be available on our ever-changing wedding date - all with a positive attitude and reassurance.

When it came to the party itself, Bill knew how to get the party started and KEEP the party going! We prioritized dancing outside under the stars, and Bill transitioned our reception outside within minutes. He read the crowd smoothly and was receptive to our requests (e.g., whether we wanted guests to make requests or not, if we wanted dances like the Cha Cha slide, etc). These questions helped make our party so much fun - because we were able to customize our music to match our crowd’s energy! Seriously - Bill is exactly who you want on your team!
    Megan H. Married on 06/05/2021

Fun time had by all!

We used Wizer Productions for our wedding and Bill was amazing. Not only was he reasonably priced but he made the whole process stress free. We sent over our playlist and he added other popular wedding songs so all ages could enjoy. We had many comment on our music (teenagers to adults) and how much they enjoyed the song selection. I would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for any event
  • Patrick
    Patrick K. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, Excellent delivery

They had a good plan, and when the event center changed the amount of set-up time, they came up with an immediate alternative that worked out even better than we thought the first plan would. They know what they are doing, are engaged in the process, are adaptable, and most important, they deliver the goods at the event! Could not have been happier with Izer Productions.
  • Melissa & Dan
    Melissa G. Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding DJ!

Where do I start, this was by far the best DJ I have worked with and seen. Bill and Cory were fantastic to work with and even during these times we set up a zoom meeting to discuss our wedding and what we wanted. They have a super easy portal system where you can add different songs that you like. I was that indecisive bride that still had changes or additions to the song choices but Cory was super responsive and our day was so special. I would highly recommend you use Wizer productions for a great playlist and fun DJ!
    Allie Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Highly recommend!

Working with Bill and Wizer Productions for our wedding was such a pleasure. They are such an easy and organized company to work with. They accommodated our postponed wedding date with absolutely no problem which we were so appreciative of. You receive your own event portal where you can upload songs and organize your day. You can also just curate Spotify playlists for them to go off of (so convenient). Cory Albaugh was our DJ for our wedding and WOW he was truly amazing. I'm not sure anything could have gone more smoothly. He MC'd our entire reception with such ease. Everything just flowed so perfectly. He provided mics for the ceremony and really just did not skip a beat (literally). He easily made any changes we wanted (even day of) and rolled with it perfectly. I would highly recommend to any couples getting married!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 10/04/2019

The Best DJ!

Wizer Productions really is the best! We first worked with Bill when we booked with them but had Cory as our wedding DJ. Both were great to work with! To this day, our guests tell us Cory was the best wedding DJ. A few weeks before our wedding, Cory sat down with us and asked us what kind of music we wanted to have our wedding. My husband and I have an eclectic taste in music and Corey played every type of music we asked for. He kept us and our guests dancing all night long. We also used the Gobo light and uplighting with them as well. Everything was truly great with them. We highly recommend using them! You can't go wrong!
  • Mauceri
    Joe Married on 09/14/2019

Say Yes to Wizer Productions

We enjoyed working with Wizer Productions from start to finish! Their online platform used for planning our wedding, making payments, and selecting our wedding playlist is incredibly helpful and easy to use. Cory was our DJ for our wedding; he is a true professional, fun to work with, and kept the dance floor full all night long. Cory and the Wizer team was very responsive and we found their prices very affordable. We also used uplighting through Wizer Productions. It was such a great addition to the ballroom and pergola at Ceresville Mansion. You won’t go wrong selecting Wizer for your wedding!
  • Tracey
    Tracey Married on 07/26/2019

Highly recommend

Bill was an amazing DJ. He was given the challenge of keeping everyone dancing and on their feet. He delivered on that challenge. He also noticed my parents were not present during the cake cutting and personally tracked them down so they wouldn’t miss it. The website he provided to find and create the song selection was VERY helpful and valuable as well.
illustration stars