Events by Mr Butler

Washington, DC View map
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

EventsbyMrButler, LLC is an award-winning wedding and events planning company in the Washington D.C. area serving nationwide! The company was founded by Victor Butler in 2009. He leads a group of talented wedding/event planners and coordinators. In addition to planning unique events in the D.C. area, EventsbyMrButler, LLC has also planned destination weddings in Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, New York, Washington, North Carolina, Mexico and the Caribbean.

EventsbyMrButler, LLC is a full-service wedding planning firm that provides comprehensive services to plan, design and coordinate your dream event by combining experience, passion, innovation and vision. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• I
    Irholidayparty2019 Married on 02/12/2020

KPMAS Interventional Radiology Holiday Party

Thanks to an amazing team of talented people. My group was very impressed with presentation, DJ, photographer and the bar. It was a blast and well organized.

The only recommendation I have is to find out before event about dietary restriction.

Thank you for making it a memorable night.
  • Rashida
    Rashida L. Married on 01/10/2020

Rave reviews

Having Mr. Butler design my birthday event was the smartest thing I've done this year.
    For over 15 years I was a beauty professional working to prepare clients for various important events. During that time I had the honor of working as one of Mr. Butler's vendors. Working closely with Victor and his staff allowed me to witness his professionalism first hand. Victor goes to great lengths to ensure his clients are well served and worry-free. At that time I promised myself when it was my turn to have an event, I would definitely hire Mr. Butler.

I finally had the opportunity to follow through with that promise and was not disappointed. Last year I started a new birthday tradition which includes a party celebrating all the wonderful people in my life. Victor transformed the venue into a gorgeous, candlelit, dining experience equipped with live music. The ambiance was even better than I expected. My guests have not stopped thanking me for being invited and complimenting his work.
    It was a great investment that I will continue to make. You hire Victor because he listens to his clients which leads to a fabulous production. His execution is everything!
  • Alícia
    Alícia Married on 10/19/2019

Exquisite service with Mr Butler

Victor Butler was a professional from the start; he was able to acknowledge that I needed to know how his team would serve our wedding needs from the start and was able to talk to me at length about his service and how they would fit into what I was needing as a bride. Victor was always attentive and answered every question we had once we hired him and even before we hired his team! We had so much to do and he kept us on track until the wedding day. We couldn't have had more peace of mind if it weren't for Victor. We've grown to care about him because he's genuine and personable. He pays attention to important details that make your wedding day extra special. Our wedding was amazing and I don't know that it would have been the same without him. I can say that my worries as a bride were so manageable because Victor took charge of everything we needed. His coordination skills are impressive. I would hire him again and would recommend him without hesitation. Though I'm not getting married again, I imagine we will cross paths again with Victor in the future regarding business. Many people were impressed with his services! my wedding was a dream thanks to Victor and all involved with coordinating with him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Coppia Creativa Coppia Creativa Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend EventsbyMrButler, Victor is so wonderful! One of the friendliest, most positive, professional gentlemen I've met in a long time. I only wish that he and I lived closer and could get together and collaborate more! He'll truly make your wedding process so much easier, fun, and beautiful!

Wizer Productions Wizer Productions Wedding DJs

Working with EventsbyMrButler, LLC is always an absolute pleasure! Victor’s professionalism and creativity combine for results that are unparalleled. He has a way of delivering a vision that not only exceeds client expectations, but leaves everyone working with him proud to be part of the process. I highly recommend Victor and EventsbyMrButler, LLC.

Marius Photography and Videography Marius Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

Victor is one of the best wedding planners out there. We did together a wedding back in September and i was amazed by his planning skills . He was on top of the things from the first thing in the morning until the wedding was over.

14700 Cambride Drive Washington, DC, 20772
2026073967
Location of (Events by Mr Butler)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding