Custom Cake Design

Gaithersburg, District of Columbia View map Visit website

Cupcakes Actually is a wedding cake company based in Fairfax, Virginia. This top-of-the-line bakery features custom flavors, different diet options and exquisite designs. They use personally crafted recipes with local, premium ingredients to best serve their customers. They are happy to create a specialized dessert for you, no matter if its cupcakes or a large sheet cake. They will also give you a jumbo cupcake on your one-year anniversary. Past clients of Cupcakes Actually praise their flexibility, ability to accommodate and delicious cakes.

Cupcakes Actually offers consultations and private tastings for their customers. They also offer delivery and setup for the desserts. A list of their sweets includes:

• Cake pops
  • Cakes
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Groom’s cake

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Alexandra Vereau
    Alexandra V. Married on 01/22/2022

Everyone will be talking about the cake

We have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience. The tasting made it hard to choose! but we ended up going with a three tier cake - vanilla with dulce de Leche filling, strawberry cake with strawberry filling and pineapple cake with a vanilla filling. I highly recommend!! I’m glad we ordered for more people than we had because they all wanted to try every flavor. When we had to postpone our wedding, Custom Cake was understanding and worked with us. I hope to have them make our cakes for future events as well.
    Jennifer W. Married on 11/22/2021

Always Exceeds Expectations

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've used Custom Cake Design for landmark birthday events (60, 80, 90). Each time, I present ideas, discuss options and the outcome always exceeds my and my family's expectations. The cakes are always original, beautiful, and delicious. My family is hooked on the white raspberry flavor. I'm not kidding when I say that my family longs for someone to hit one of the decade birthdays so I'll order a cake. Raquel just helped me with my Mom's 90th including cake, cupcakes, cake pops with delivery and setup. Hopefully, I can attach pics so you can see what I mean.

Custom Cake Design's reply:

Thank you!!!!!! Jennifer!!!!
    Always a pleasure for us to work with you and your family and to be part of those memorable moments.
    CCD team!
  • Dawnmarie
    Dawnmarie G. Married on 11/20/2021

Delicious !!!!!!!!

Omg !!!! My cake was delicious and I loved every detail of my cake it went perfect with my fall theme wedding

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Custom Cake Design 1
Exclusive

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel Weddings

Raquel is amazing to work with and her cakes are phenomenal. I love working with her

By Asa Photography By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

Custom Cake Design has beautiful and delicious work. Furthermore, their staff is very kind and easy to work with. I highly recommend them, and hope to have the chance to work together again.

Alison Harper & Company Alison Harper & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love Custom Cake Desgin's Cakes. Not only do they create an amazing looking cake, it also tastes deish. To top all of that off they have a fantastic staff with great customer service. If your looking for a great cake you've found the place!

16760 Oakmont Av. Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877

Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Saturday 8:30 - 12:00 PM Sunday 11:00am -4:00pm. Other Hours By Appointment
Location of (Custom Cake Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding