Events by Mr Butler Reviews

Events by Mr Butler 5
Events by Mr Butler 6
Events by Mr Butler 7

Tatiana · Married on 09/22/2018

The event was my 50th Birthday on September 22, 2018 at my home. Events by Mr. Butler created the perfect rustic chic décor that I was looking for. Their creativity in designing the layout, décor of the tables, setting up the eating and cake station, as well as the bar area were unsurpassed! They listened to what I wanted and made my vision come true. What could have been such a stressful time because of many last minute changes became a true work of art. In a blink of an eye they had tables cleared, dessert served, and made a dance floor all in one location. My guests complimented me so much on how beautiful it was! Words can never express my gratitude, they went far beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kisha · Married on 07/31/2018

Birthdays are every year and every year I say I'm going to have a party, but I'm always too busy to plan it. This year, I hired the EventsbyMrButler team to take care of everything. Mr. Butler asked me what I wanted and I told him to surprise me. I didn't event have the time to come up with a theme, color, etc. He told me not to worry and I didn't!

As I expected, he and his team did an amazing job. He turned my simple backyard bbq party to a fabulously, chic affair. My guests were gleaming with joy when they were greeted by the EventsbyMrButler staff with butler passed champagne! He transformed my plain backyard to an oasis and my guests were treated like kings and queens. I received many wonderful compliments about the event lovely affair. I can't want to hire the EventsbyMrButler team for my next affair.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Events by Mr Butler 8
    Events by Mr Butler 9
    Events by Mr Butler 10

Jamie · Married on 06/23/2018

This is an amazing company with an absolutely fabulous owner! Victor and his team helped with so many details that I could enjoy the planning process and I was able to fully enjoy the day of my wedding. They brought my vision to life, and made me felt like a princess on my big day. I'd recommend them to any and every bride I know.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Events by Mr Butler 11
    Events by Mr Butler 12

Jamie,

Thank you so much for the wonderful and heartfelt words you wrote in a review for our company. We are truly grateful! We were so honored to have been apart of creating such a magical and memorable event for you and your family and allowing you to have peace of mind on your very special day. The wedding was perfect thanks to your fabulous vision and impeccable taste! I'm so happy we were able to bring your vision to life.
    Thank you.

Mr. Butler
  • Brandon

Brandon Sease · Married on 06/23/2018

Outstanding Service!!

Victor and his team were absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process. With Victor's direction, the wedding ceremony and reception went as smooth as possible. As nervous as I was to walk down the aisle, knowing Victor was running the show put me at ease. Hopefully, Victor will be planning ALL of our family events in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Donyell · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm am so grateful for Victor and his team!! Victor made the entire planning process so seamless. This is the first event that my sisters and I planed that we didn't have to worry about doing the heavy lifting, Victor and his team took care of it all. Victor took the vision and executed it perfectly, he went above and beyond the call of duty of an wedding planner. He is a dream maker. My mom and dad were able to have the wedding they dreamed of and deserved for 50 years. The experience was amazing, his taste and attention to detailed is impeccable. Victor doesn't just create an event, he creates and experience, a moment that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Donyell Tibbs (Maggie & William Tibbs 50th Wedding Renewal Ceremony )

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Events by Mr Butler 13
    Events by Mr Butler 14
    Events by Mr Butler 15
    Events by Mr Butler 16

Donyell,

Thank you so much for writing such beautiful, honest and heartfelt words in your review of our company. We are truly grateful! We were so honored to have been apart of creating such a fabulous and memorable occasion for both mom and dad, you, your sisters and family allowing you and them to have peace of mind on their very special day. I was our pleasuring being apart of this very special family affair. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Mr. Butler

Swanza · Married on 04/21/2018

What can I say about Mr Butler? He and his staff are absolutely AMAZING. They say love is in the details and Victor truly gets it. I’ve had the pleasure/pain of planning events myself so I completely understand the sometimes Herculean feat it can be to bring a top notch production together. He managed the nerves of my mother the bride especially well. Having Victor is like having a “Fabulous God Butler” (couldn’t quite figure out how to make a fairy godmother pun but you get my drift). The entire event was “magical”. My parents waited 50 years to renew their vows and to have their special day. Victor made everything gleam. It was if he painted the picture of my parents love story around the room and wrapped in a glow that their love was built on. Timeless. I was not paid for this endorsement in anyway, but as one who has a degree in stage craft I know a MASTER planner when I see one. Mr. Butler you have a fan and I will continue to utilize your services.

Sent on 05/25/2018

C. · Married on 12/16/2017

Victor and his team are amazing. If you enjoy working with local businesses and vendors, Events by Mr. Butler is able and willing to locate them at a great price. Victor was very responsive and assisted with any questions I had while planning my wife's surprise 40th birthday. My wife and her guests were very happy! This definitely was a memorable night for her!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • F

Freda · Married on 11/29/2017

We appreciated your attention to detail and relentless determination to create our memorable event. The dedication to our guests, your event support and management help create our celebration in a timely manner and within our budget. We are thankful that we selected you for our event and look forward to recommending and using your services in the future. You made my granddaughter’s event memorable.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Shtora · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you thank you thank you it's all I can keep saying this to my experience with Victor Butler he made our wedding so beautiful and wonderful I did not think it could be done in such little time and oh my goodness he made it work he made it so beautiful and so amazing so exclusive I was lost with breath as soon as I came in and walk down the aisle and came into the Hall everything just sent me into a Paul thank you to Victor Butler and everyone on your team

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Events by Mr Butler 17

Darrell · Married on 04/08/2017

I had a housewarming on April 8th, and another house party in June 2017. Both of these events were last minute requests for Events By Mr. Butler. Not encouraging last minute requests but, the responsiveness, readiness, and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I utilize the company's bartending service. It was a pleasurable experience and more importantly, I've gain a very reliable bartender for future event. Thank you Events By Mr. Butler for your exceptional service!
    Sincerely,
    Darrell Chase

Sent on 10/04/2017

Karida · Married on 04/01/2017

My team and I had the pleasure of catering a Grand Surprise Birthday Party, spearheaded by "Events by Mr. Butler." As a Personal Chef and Professional Caterer who works with many event planners in the Washington D.C. area, it was refreshing to work with Mr. Butler and his amazing team. Mr. Butler was extremely professional, very detailed with his clients request and in constant communication with our team from beginning to end. I was very impressed with the flawless decorations and set up that his team put together and how smooth and organized the event went. I would definitely recommend "Events by Mr. Butler" to anyone who is looking for a personable, friendly event planner that will make sure every detail of your wedding or function is perfect!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Payam · Married on 10/15/2016

I used the company for my Client appreciation party and trust me, it worth every penny. Highly recommend their service. Every year i had party for my client by myself and this year i decided to use their service. It was the best thing ever i have done. It does make a very big different and make your guest go WOW. I am planing using them again this coming year. All my family using them and always spoke highly of them until i try them myself and i saw first hand what an impact had on my event. Everyone at my party enjoyed their time and with a very few minor suggestion from Victor it did make a huge different. Believe me this is one of the best thing you can do for your guests and yourself.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mary · Married on 08/12/2016

There aren't enough words I could use to describe Victor and his fabulous team. I, myself, have been in event planning and the last thing I wanted to do was plan my own wedding. After one meeting, he had my "vision" and exceeded that vision beyond compare. Romantic, elegant, whimsical were the only words that I used and Events by Mr. Butler went above and beyond. Every detail was PERFECT! There aren't enough "thank you's" that I had at the end of the night. You gave me my "dream wedding" and I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 08/17/2016

J · Married on 07/31/2016

Victor put on a very professional, yet intimate reunion. Food, drinks, music, and a great space for conversation and catching up provided a memorable evening for all. Can't wait to have the next one organized by him and his team.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Rita · Married on 07/30/2016

Mr. Butler and his amazing team were more than you could hope for. Professional, punctual, and so organized. Our event was perfect. I could not have asked more. Well done!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Maria · Married on 07/30/2016

Victor's experience and personality make him not only a pleasure to be around and work with, but a reliable, trusted and professional vendor. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Marc · event on 07/30/2016

Great job! EventsbyMrButler, LLC planned our 20-year Clearwater High School Class Reunion. They booked picnic tables for a laid-back casual lunch, and a medium-sized room at the East Lake Country club with free wine, beer and hors d'oeurves. Excellent work!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Dan · Married on 07/30/2016

5 Stars. 5 Stars. 5 Stars. That's the kind of service you get from Victor and his team. They are incredible. The food, the drinks, the music. Well done.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Ellie · Married on 07/30/2016

Victor and his team are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/24/2016

EventsbyMrButler, LLC is a very professional organization and their work ethic and results are absolutely outstanding!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Our Holiday Celebration Ceremony was outstanding. Victor and his team was friendly and accommodated all of our individuals with special needs. Due to the excellent services that was provided by EventsbyMr.Butler, we will be utilizing their services for our future events.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Events by Mr Butler's reply:

We are honored and humbled to have been apart of planning "SFAH" wonderful end of the year event! We look forward to many more fabulous events in 2016! Here is to a fantastic year!

Carla · Married on 09/12/2015

My guests could't get enough our beautiful Brunch-style wedding. My husband and I kept receiving compliments days after the wedding. The decorum and setup was amazing! We gave Victor a vision, which was quite different and he delivered and more! I can't express enough how grateful I was to have Victor as our wedding planner. Things can be quite hectic as the wedding date approaches and also the day of, but Victor, along with his team reassured me on several occasions! He not only stuck to our vision, but he also added his expertise and advice along the way as well. Thanks to EventsbyMrButler for making our wedding day one of our most happiest days ever!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • W

Waynette · Married on 05/23/2015

Victor
    Creative should be considering a very expensive piece of art work. He captures both groom and bride ideas, on how they would like their special day to look like and flow with perfection. During the event I observed Victor and his team constantly thriving to make art work event a masterpiece.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Tara · event on 05/16/2015

Victor was so professional! He has a true gift. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2015