44 Reviews for EventsbyMrButler, LLC

User Photos
Photos
36 EventsbyMrButler, LLC Reviews

Birthdays are every year and every year I say I'm going to have a party, but I'm always too busy to plan it. This year, I hired the EventsbyMrButler team to take care of everything. Mr. Butler asked me what I wanted and I told him to surprise me. I didn't event have the time to come up with a theme, color, etc. He told me not to worry and I didn't!

As I expected, he and his team did an amazing job. He turned my simple backyard bbq party to a fabulously, chic affair. My guests were gleaming with joy when they were greeted by the EventsbyMrButler staff with butler passed champagne! He transformed my plain backyard to an oasis and my guests were treated like kings and queens. I received many wonderful compliments about the event lovely affair. I can't want to hire the EventsbyMrButler team for my next affair.

Photo for EventsbyMrButler, LLC Review - They turned the backyard into a private oasis.
Photo for EventsbyMrButler, LLC Review - Beautiful decor and centerpieces!
Photo for EventsbyMrButler, LLC Review - They made my guests feel special!
Profile Picture Kisha , 7/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography

I'm am so grateful for Victor and his team!! Victor made the entire planning process so seamless. This is the first event that my sisters and I planed that we didn't have to worry about doing the heavy lifting, Victor and his team took care of it all. Victor took the vision and executed it perfectly, he went above and beyond the call of duty of an wedding planner. He is a dream maker. My mom and dad were able to have the wedding they dreamed of and deserved for 50 years. The experience was amazing, his taste and attention to detailed is impeccable. Victor doesn't just create an event, he creates and experience, a moment that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Donyell Tibbs (Maggie & William Tibbs 50th Wedding Renewal Ceremony )

Profile Picture Donyell, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say about Mr Butler? He and his staff are absolutely AMAZING. They say love is in the details and Victor truly gets it. I’ve had the pleasure/pain of planning events myself so I completely understand the sometimes Herculean feat it can be to bring a top notch production together. He managed the nerves of my mother the bride especially well. Having Victor is like having a “Fabulous God Butler” (couldn’t quite figure out how to make a fairy godmother pun but you get my drift). The entire event was “magical”. My parents waited 50 years to renew their vows and to have their special day. Victor made everything gleam. It was if he painted the picture of my parents love story around the room and wrapped in a glow that their love was built on. Timeless. I was not paid for this endorsement in anyway, but as one who has a degree in stage craft I know a MASTER planner when I see one. Mr. Butler you have a fan and I will continue to utilize your services.

Profile Picture Swanza, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Victor and his team are amazing. If you enjoy working with local businesses and vendors, Events by Mr. Butler is able and willing to locate them at a great price. Victor was very responsive and assisted with any questions I had while planning my wife's surprise 40th birthday. My wife and her guests were very happy! This definitely was a memorable night for her!

Profile Picture C., 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We appreciated your attention to detail and relentless determination to create our memorable event. The dedication to our guests, your event support and management help create our celebration in a timely manner and within our budget. We are thankful that we selected you for our event and look forward to recommending and using your services in the future. You made my granddaughter’s event memorable.

Profile Picture Freda, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you thank you thank you it's all I can keep saying this to my experience with Victor Butler he made our wedding so beautiful and wonderful I did not think it could be done in such little time and oh my goodness he made it work he made it so beautiful and so amazing so exclusive I was lost with breath as soon as I came in and walk down the aisle and came into the Hall everything just sent me into a Paul thank you to Victor Butler and everyone on your team

Profile Picture Shtora, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a housewarming on April 8th, and another house party in June 2017. Both of these events were last minute requests for Events By Mr. Butler. Not encouraging last minute requests but, the responsiveness, readiness, and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I utilize the company's bartending service. It was a pleasurable experience and more importantly, I've gain a very reliable bartender for future event. Thank you Events By Mr. Butler for your exceptional service!
Sincerely,
Darrell Chase

Profile Picture Darrell, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My team and I had the pleasure of catering a Grand Surprise Birthday Party, spearheaded by "Events by Mr. Butler." As a Personal Chef and Professional Caterer who works with many event planners in the Washington D.C. area, it was refreshing to work with Mr. Butler and his amazing team. Mr. Butler was extremely professional, very detailed with his clients request and in constant communication with our team from beginning to end. I was very impressed with the flawless decorations and set up that his team put together and how smooth and organized the event went. I would definitely recommend "Events by Mr. Butler" to anyone who is looking for a personable, friendly event planner that will make sure every detail of your wedding or function is perfect!

Profile Picture Karida, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I used the company for my Client appreciation party and trust me, it worth every penny. Highly recommend their service. Every year i had party for my client by myself and this year i decided to use their service. It was the best thing ever i have done. It does make a very big different and make your guest go WOW. I am planing using them again this coming year. All my family using them and always spoke highly of them until i try them myself and i saw first hand what an impact had on my event. Everyone at my party enjoyed their time and with a very few minor suggestion from Victor it did make a huge different. Believe me this is one of the best thing you can do for your guests and yourself.

Profile Picture Payam, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

There aren't enough words I could use to describe Victor and his fabulous team. I, myself, have been in event planning and the last thing I wanted to do was plan my own wedding. After one meeting, he had my "vision" and exceeded that vision beyond compare. Romantic, elegant, whimsical were the only words that I used and Events by Mr. Butler went above and beyond. Every detail was PERFECT! There aren't enough "thank you's" that I had at the end of the night. You gave me my "dream wedding" and I will forever be grateful.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Victor put on a very professional, yet intimate reunion. Food, drinks, music, and a great space for conversation and catching up provided a memorable evening for all. Can't wait to have the next one organized by him and his team.

Profile Picture User7076051, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mr. Butler and his amazing team were more than you could hope for. Professional, punctual, and so organized. Our event was perfect. I could not have asked more. Well done!!

Profile Picture Rita, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

5 Stars. 5 Stars. 5 Stars. That's the kind of service you get from Victor and his team. They are incredible. The food, the drinks, the music. Well done.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

Victor's experience and personality make him not only a pleasure to be around and work with, but a reliable, trusted and professional vendor. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Victor and his team are wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

EventsbyMrButler, LLC is a very professional organization and their work ethic and results are absolutely outstanding!

Profile Picture User6336082, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

Our Holiday Celebration Ceremony was outstanding. Victor and his team was friendly and accommodated all of our individuals with special needs. Due to the excellent services that was provided by EventsbyMr.Butler, we will be utilizing their services for our future events.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6159067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers

My guests could't get enough our beautiful Brunch-style wedding. My husband and I kept receiving compliments days after the wedding. The decorum and setup was amazing! We gave Victor a vision, which was quite different and he delivered and more! I can't express enough how grateful I was to have Victor as our wedding planner. Things can be quite hectic as the wedding date approaches and also the day of, but Victor, along with his team reassured me on several occasions! He not only stuck to our vision, but he also added his expertise and advice along the way as well. Thanks to EventsbyMrButler for making our wedding day one of our most happiest days ever!

Profile Picture Carla, 9/12/15, 1 Review

Victor
Creative should be considering a very expensive piece of art work. He captures both groom and bride ideas, on how they would like their special day to look like and flow with perfection. During the event I observed Victor and his team constantly thriving to make art work event a masterpiece.

Profile Picture Waynette, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This past May 15th, I had a wedding with 40 guests. It was held in 2 different venues [hotels] in Miami Beach and had 6 events during that day. From the first day that I had contacted Victor Butler, I knew that I was in the right hands to make this event memorable and flow easily. His knowledge, creative ideas and professionalism were very reassuring. Planning this event from Santiago, Chile was a worry for me initially, but when I found Victor my stress level lowered. He answered my phone calls and emails immediately. He looked after all the vendors and hotel coordinators in such a professional manner. I have to say that Victor was instrumental in making our special day truly beyond what we had hoped for and I thank him for that.

Profile Picture User5145421, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Victor Butler on a few events and always appreciate his professionalism and courteous manner.

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Its important to have a planner that listens and understands your vision. This was so much pressure off me the day of and can not say how much I was glad to have Victor planning this day with me. He handle the pressures well and circumstances that may arise he steps it up.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There aren't enough words that I can say in here especially not enough stars. Mr. Butler did what I think was crazy in the first place, plan a wedding in another state 3,000 miles away from his home state for a couple who lives in New York. He made it possible for us to have a beautiful wedding in Seattle, and worked very hard for tracking down the most sweetest people from the florist to the videographer. He knew our personalities, we are such a laid back couple, but he made sure that we were the center of attention and his attention to detail is impeccable.

The wonderful thing about my experience with Mr. Butler is the fact he calmed down my stressed out mother where all she did was relax and enjoyed the wedding. It meant a lot to me because I was able to see her finally relax and be herself. It was hard for our family a few years ago, my mother is a hospice nurse, and she was there to nurse my grandmother until she passed. More recently, the sudden death of my uncle who was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and she took care of him until he passed as well. This wedding was a lot on her and I didn't want to put her through much more stress with the wedding. But as soon as Mr. Butler arrived, it was the first time in a long time not worrying about anything. I didn't worry about anything, neither my husband or my family. The wedding was awesome, and it brought the entire family together, this is the kind of detail you receive with Mr. Butler, total care and efficiency. I do not know if he knew all of this but since the wedding my entire family has been filled with joy and a closeness that repaired us all.

Am I recommending Mr. Butler, absolutely! We had so much fun that if there was a problem during the wedding we didn't even notice because that's how fast he takes care of things. He was able to get things done quickly and I probably was his most eclectic bride to say the least. He's no nonsense, admirable, and genuine.

Thank you Mr. Butler!

Profile Picture Chrystal, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a great experience with Mr. Butler and his staff. Mr. Butler was great with my bridal party and guest. Until this day they still speaking about hi professional skills and how he handle over 260 guest. He's very attentive and keeps you on task during your busy amd most difficult times. Thank you Mr. Butler!!!

Profile Picture Sherika , 8/16/14, 1 Review