Washington, DC 20017 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Breathe Events

Simply Breathe Events is a premier DC, Maryland, and Virginia wedding & event planning company that helps take the stress out of life's greatest moments. Whether it's a Wedding, Birthday Party, or Corporate Event, let Simply Breathe Events help you take the stress out of planning your next event.

With setting up site visits for proposed venues, creating wedding favors, and managing the event itself, it all can be a little overwhelming. That's where Simply Breathe Events comes in. We want your special day to be as memorable as you do!

Apart of the Wedding Party and need extra assistance? We also coordinate Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, and MORE!

We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to email us at tiffany@simplybreatheevents.com or call at (202) 494-0636 to start your Personalized Package today!

Follow Simply Breathe Events on

Simply Breathe Events 2
Simply Breathe Events 3

Tamlyn Horne · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Maid of Honor

Tiffany and her team were incredible! As a fellow event planner in the industry with high standards, I did not have to worry about a thing! She was responsive, on schedule and great to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Dilsia

Dilsia Menjivar · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Worth Every Penny!

We stumbled on SBE via instagram. They are well known in the DMV area and we loved everything we saw on the IG and in their websites. We were so blessed to have gotten Latoria as our day/month of coordinator. She was always so responsive via email and super organized. The package I chose came with a 2-hour meet up, it was super productive and got a lot done. She was very knowledgable about everything I asked and so kind. She came for wedding rehearsal and organized the whole thing. I cannot tell you enough how helpful that was and obviously having her run the show the day of. We truly appreciated how the SBE team (Latoria and assistant) made sure to take care of my husbands grandmother. We were worried about her and leaving her on her own as we did wedding stuff. If there is one advice I have learned by getting married, is that even if you do not think you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator, think again. They will only make your life easier in ways you cannot even begin to imagine. Worth every penny! Also, they send you a cute little welcome package with the most delicious cookies ever! I still cannot get those cookies out of my mind.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Candace Bethea · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply Amazing!

Selecting right day of coordinator is so important! Our wedding was perfect thanks to Latoria. She jumped right in and made sure everything we envisioned came to life! Literally, I thought she had a twin because she was moving seamlessly between two hotels (my husband and I got ready at two different hotels) and our wedding venue just to ensure everything went as planned. If you want to have a piece of mind and be able to enjoy your wedding day, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Breathe Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 180.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Couture Cakes by Sabrina
    Couture Cakes by Sabrina Wedding Cakes

Tiffany is an amazing planner. I was so excited to work with her for a styled shoot that she was planning. She is very organized, and has a vision for how she wants things done. I love that about her. Working with her is so easy. I would definitely love to work with her again.

• Perpetual Sound LLC
    Perpetual Sound LLC Wedding DJs

LOVED working with Simply Breathe Events. Having worked many weddings with many coordinators/planners/event companies, there are many who have a "holier than thou" attitude, refusing to play well with others or accept advice for that matter. Tiffany and her team are not that. In fact, they're everything I WANT when working with an event company. :-) They listen, they accept advice (and offer some great incite as well) and, most importantly, they play well with others (and myself of course, lol). They understand that it takes a (pardon the cliche') team effort in order to achieve the goal we all have: exceeding the expectations of the couple.

• Hadley Designs
    Hadley Designs Wedding Invitations

Choosing to work with Simply Breathe Events is one of the best decisions you will make preparing for your wedding! Quick responses and best customer service! You won't go wrong with Simply Breathe Events!

• Washington, 20017 See on map