Washington, DC 20017 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Simply Breathe Events

Our job is to take the stress out of life's greatest moments, and we take that job seriously! With setting up site visits for proposed venues, creating flawless design plans, and managing the event itself, it all can be a little overwhelming. That's where Simply Breathe Events comes in! We want your special day to be as memorable as you do, all while having fun doing it. Our favorite weddings are those that aren’t afraid to push boundaries, take some risks and show a good example of a party! After all, we're here to make sure these memories last a lifetime.

Follow Simply Breathe Events on

• The Concierge of Love
  • The Kreative Firm
  • Little Black Book Events
  • Lily & Grayson Events
Bride & Groom
belle mer wedding newport rhode island by chi chi ari 390 51 684817 159171698154815
Outdoor Ceremony

Photos 31 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

76 Reviews for Simply Breathe Events

Nica Basuel · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Hire Tiffany and her team ASAP!

If you're looking for a planner who will listen and make your vision come true, definitely hire Tiffany and her team at Simply Breathe Events! My partner and I decided to move forward with a very small, intimate wedding (with a total of 8 people) during covid since we didn't want to wait another 1-2 years. We contacted Tiffany this past summer and asked if we could pull together a wedding in three months -- not only did she promise that this was possible, but she knocked it out of the park. Every detail was considered, and healthy and safety was at the forefront. Tiffany listened to our every idea, understood even when we didn't know entirely how to articulate what we wanted, and was incredibly responsive, which alleviated my anxiety in planning a major life event in 3 months. Thank you Tiffany, Andrea, and the SBE crew -- we are so grateful for the magical atmosphere you created for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Tamlyn Horne · Married on 06/05/2020

Maid of Honor

Tiffany and her team were incredible! As a fellow event planner in the industry with high standards, I did not have to worry about a thing! She was responsive, on schedule and great to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Dilsia

Dilsia Menjivar · Married on 03/10/2020

Worth Every Penny!

We stumbled on SBE via instagram. They are well known in the DMV area and we loved everything we saw on the IG and in their websites. We were so blessed to have gotten Latoria as our day/month of coordinator. She was always so responsive via email and super organized. The package I chose came with a 2-hour meet up, it was super productive and got a lot done. She was very knowledgable about everything I asked and so kind. She came for wedding rehearsal and organized the whole thing. I cannot tell you enough how helpful that was and obviously having her run the show the day of. We truly appreciated how the SBE team (Latoria and assistant) made sure to take care of my husbands grandmother. We were worried about her and leaving her on her own as we did wedding stuff. If there is one advice I have learned by getting married, is that even if you do not think you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator, think again. They will only make your life easier in ways you cannot even begin to imagine. Worth every penny! Also, they send you a cute little welcome package with the most delicious cookies ever! I still cannot get those cookies out of my mind.

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Breathe Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 180.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

Team of Simply Breathe Events

Tiffany

Tiffany

Owner + Executive Planner

Dock 5

Iced Soy Matcha Latte

What I Love Most about Weddings:
Can I only choose one?? Definetly when they see their designed reception for the first time!

Happy Hour Tab:
Casa Migos on the rocks, 2 limes.

Currently Binge Watching on Netflix:
All of the Real Housewives. I'm obsessed haha.

Latoria

Latoria

Lead Wedding Planner

George Peabody Library

Skinny Vanilla Latte

What I Love Most about Weddings:
Seeing the client's vision come to life after months and years of planning!

Wine or Tequila

Currently Binge Watching on Netflix:
Schitts Creek (again lol)

Chelsie

Chelsie

Lead Assistant

Carnegie Institution for Science

Starbucks Drink of Choice:
Upside down latte! It's my cheat code for the latte macchiato Starbucks did away with

What I Love Most about Weddings:
Definitely the couple's first look

Happy Hour Tab:
Champagne and happy hour oysters

Addicted to True Crime documentaries, or murder mysteries

View team

• Couture Cakes by Sabrina Wedding Cakes

Tiffany is an amazing planner. I was so excited to work with her for a styled shoot that she was planning. She is very organized, and has a vision for how she wants things done. I love that about her. Working with her is so easy. I would definitely love to work with her again.

• Perpetual Sound LLC Wedding DJs

LOVED working with Simply Breathe Events. Having worked many weddings with many coordinators/planners/event companies, there are many who have a "holier than thou" attitude, refusing to play well with others or accept advice for that matter. Tiffany and her team are not that. In fact, they're everything I WANT when working with an event company. :-) They listen, they accept advice (and offer some great incite as well) and, most importantly, they play well with others (and myself of course, lol). They understand that it takes a (pardon the cliche') team effort in order to achieve the goal we all have: exceeding the expectations of the couple.

• Hadley Designs Wedding Invitations

Choosing to work with Simply Breathe Events is one of the best decisions you will make preparing for your wedding! Quick responses and best customer service! You won't go wrong with Simply Breathe Events!

• Washington, DC, 20017 See on map
    2024940636 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Breathe Events)