Couture Cakes by Sabrina

Washington, DC View map

In 2013, I officially launched Couture Cakes by Sabrina. With fashion as my inspiration, I love making each order special for any occasion. I know the importance of creating relationships with my clients and ensuring that their needs are met. I am concerned with the overall experience from the initial call to the delivery of the cake. Also, I realize how vital taste and presentation are for my clients.

Why should you work with me? You should work with me for the following reasons:

• Unique cake designs that highlight attention to detail and exclusivity.

I do not mass produce my cakes. Therefore, I limit the number of cakes that are created per week. This is important because I do not want to sacrifice my artistic expression and the quality of my product.

• Innovative cake flavors and pairings

I pride myself on creating custom flavor pairings for my clients with such flavors as Lemon and Key Lime Pie, and Champagne and Strawberries just to name a few. My motto is ‘It’s not just cake, it’s an experience’

• The Experience

I strive to create a distinct experience for my client; such as providing a customized sketch of their cake before the wedding, and providing an Anniversary Program for a free cake topper for my clients first wedding anniversary.

I would be honored to work with you to create the cake of your dreams!

$10

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$10

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Mina
    Mina H. Married on 04/10/2021

Your wedding cake will be an honored guest!

If you want to have the best wedding cake experience for your wedding, you have found your woman in Sabrina! She came to our home for a private cake tasting and it was the first time my fiance and I got excited about our wedding! We had a covid wedding where we had to postpone 3 times and the entire experience was so stressful (and expensive) but Sabrina came with her beautiful spirit and reminded us about the reason we were doing this whole this in the first place! Sabrina weaves in your love story into the cake and it is made with so much love and thoughtfulness and it'll deserve to be an honored guest! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the cake was, and it truly was a work of art.
    Marie A. Married on 10/19/2019

Exceeded all expectations

My wedding cake experience with Sabrina was outstanding. She was professional, creative, timely and always addressed any concerns I had. She took time to get to know me and my dream cake vision. On my wedding day, my jaw dropped when I saw my dream cake come to life. I highly recommend her!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 06/01/2019

Most Luxurious Cakes!!!

Sabrina is a true artist!!!! She was very receptive to changes in design throughout the process and sent revised drawings quickly. Ultimately, the cake far exceeded my expectations and was truly delicious!! I got so many compliments and I will remember this cake for the rest of my life.

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you to create your daughter's dream cake. The wedding and reception were beautiful. Thank you for selecting us for your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Abby & Marcus
    44 photos · 07/14/2018

Joyous Events LLC Joyous Events LLC Wedding Planners

I just can't say enough good things about Sabrina Hare and her Couture Cakes!! I have recommended her to my most 'particular" wedding clients and she has delivered consistently with both design and taste. Her specialty flavors are so decadent and the design is head and shoulders about the pack. She is extremely creative and delivers the highest customer service. She is a must have on an 'A Team' of Wedding Professionals! Two Thumbs Up!

Simply Breathe Events Simply Breathe Events Wedding Planners

Sabrina Hare of Couture Cake by Sabrina is always a joy to work with! Most recently we worked on a styled shoot together where provided a STUNNING moody cake! She didn't shy away from the non-traditional flare of the shoot and instead grabbed the bull by the horns and provided an unforgettable piece! When I took the cake out of the box, jaws dropped! That's how stunning it was! I always look forward to being around her big smile and warm presence :)

Andrew Roby Events Andrew Roby Events Wedding Planners

Washington, DC, 20001
202-630-9149
Location of (Couture Cakes by Sabrina)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding