Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Couture Cakes by Sabrina

In 2013, I officially launched Couture Cakes by Sabrina. With fashion as my inspiration, I love making each order special for any occasion. I know the importance of creating relationships with my clients and ensuring that their needs are met. I am concerned with the overall experience from the initial call to the delivery of the cake. Also, I realize how vital taste and presentation are for my clients.

Why should you work with me? You should work with me for the following reasons:

• Unique cake designs that highlight attention to detail and exclusivity.

I do not mass produce my cakes. Therefore, I limit the number of cakes that are created per week. This is important because I do not want to sacrifice my artistic expression and the quality of my product.

• Innovative cake flavors and pairings

I pride myself on creating custom flavor pairings for my clients with such flavors as Lemon and Key Lime Pie, and Champagne and Strawberries just to name a few. My motto is ‘It’s not just cake, it’s an experience’

• The Experience

I strive to create a distinct experience for my client; such as providing a customized sketch of their cake before the wedding, and providing an Anniversary Program for a free cake topper for my clients first wedding anniversary.

I would be honored to work with you to create the cake of your dreams!

Follow Couture Cakes by Sabrina on

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 5
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/01/2019

Most Luxurious Cakes!!!

Sabrina is a true artist!!!! She was very receptive to changes in design throughout the process and sent revised drawings quickly. Ultimately, the cake far exceeded my expectations and was truly delicious!! I got so many compliments and I will remember this cake for the rest of my life.

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 6
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you to create your daughter's dream cake. The wedding and reception were beautiful. Thank you for selecting us for your special day!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2019

Sabrina is the consummate professional. I genuinely enjoy working with her and refer her to many of my clients. She truly cares about each and every event she does and is passionate about ensuring that not only her cakes taste amazing but that her designs exceed expectations. I would highly recommend Couture Cakes by Sabrina for your next event.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 06/02/2018

Sabrina was amazing to work with. My husband and I showed her what we envisioned for our wedding and she helped us come to a final decision that we both loved. From the day I emailed her to inquire of her services she was very professional and such a joy to work with. She always responded via email or via phone call in a timely manner. She was the first person who inquired about and we didn't have to go anywhere else. Cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious, our family wanted more lol. My husband and I recommend Sabrina for any event, shes amazing and very talented.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Couture Cakes by Sabrina FAQ

$ 10.00
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Joyous Events LLC
    Joyous Events LLC Wedding Planners

I just can't say enough good things about Sabrina Hare and her Couture Cakes!! I have recommended her to my most 'particular" wedding clients and she has delivered consistently with both design and taste. Her specialty flavors are so decadent and the design is head and shoulders about the pack. She is extremely creative and delivers the highest customer service. She is a must have on an 'A Team' of Wedding Professionals! Two Thumbs Up!

• Simply Breathe Events
    Simply Breathe Events Wedding Planners

Sabrina Hare of Couture Cake by Sabrina is always a joy to work with! Most recently we worked on a styled shoot together where provided a STUNNING moody cake! She didn't shy away from the non-traditional flare of the shoot and instead grabbed the bull by the horns and provided an unforgettable piece! When I took the cake out of the box, jaws dropped! That's how stunning it was! I always look forward to being around her big smile and warm presence :)

• Andrew Roby Events