Couture Cakes by Sabrina Reviews

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 4
Couture Cakes by Sabrina 5

Marie Anderson · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceeded all expectations

My wedding cake experience with Sabrina was outstanding. She was professional, creative, timely and always addressed any concerns I had. She took time to get to know me and my dream cake vision. On my wedding day, my jaw dropped when I saw my dream cake come to life. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 06/01/2019

Most Luxurious Cakes!!!

Sabrina is a true artist!!!! She was very receptive to changes in design throughout the process and sent revised drawings quickly. Ultimately, the cake far exceeded my expectations and was truly delicious!! I got so many compliments and I will remember this cake for the rest of my life.

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 6
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you to create your daughter's dream cake. The wedding and reception were beautiful. Thank you for selecting us for your special day!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2019

Sabrina is the consummate professional. I genuinely enjoy working with her and refer her to many of my clients. She truly cares about each and every event she does and is passionate about ensuring that not only her cakes taste amazing but that her designs exceed expectations. I would highly recommend Couture Cakes by Sabrina for your next event.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 06/02/2018

Sabrina was amazing to work with. My husband and I showed her what we envisioned for our wedding and she helped us come to a final decision that we both loved. From the day I emailed her to inquire of her services she was very professional and such a joy to work with. She always responded via email or via phone call in a timely manner. She was the first person who inquired about and we didn't have to go anywhere else. Cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious, our family wanted more lol. My husband and I recommend Sabrina for any event, shes amazing and very talented.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Abby · Married on 05/05/2018

Just want to take a moment to really praise Sabrina all around for her incredible work on our wedding. From our tasting to the flawless delivery of our beautiful cake, she was so great to work with. First of all, her baking is phenomenal. I love the interesting flavors and textures she creates with her cakes. We had a hard time settling on our favorite flavors.

Secondly, she is an incredible artist, both in her out-of-the box conceptualization of cake designs and her execution of amazing sugar flowers. She worked with us and our planner to brainstorm ideas for the cake during and after our consultation. But when we saw the final product, we were really blown away. The sugar flowers matched our real flowers perfectly. A lot of people couldn't tell that they were made of sugar.

I can't recommend Sabrina enough for wedding cake ideas both big and small!

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 7
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Abby! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I don't take that for granted that you would take time out of your busy schedule to comment. It was amazing working with you, and helping you bring your vision to life! Everything was beautiful, and I look forward to your one year anniversary to provide you anniversary tier!! Congratulations!!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Cake for my client's 65th birthday party was beautiful, arrived at agreed time, and more importantly....the taste was just as yummy as the cake looked. Working with Sabrina was easy and efficient! Would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much!! I was a pleasure to bring your vision to life! I look forward to working with you again!

Darlene · Married on 10/28/2017

Great service from the time I placed to the order to the time the cake was delivered. It was so easy to place the order and make payment. The cake was outstanding! I will definitely keep Couture Cakes on my list. Thank you Sabrina!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure serving you!

Valeta · Married on 10/14/2017

Sabrina is simply masterful. She worked with our design style, colors and vision to create a masterpiece. It taste as good as it looked! We could not have asked for better service and cake on our special day!!
    -Kent & Valeta

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 8
    Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Q

Quana · Married on 10/01/2017

Sabrina was amazing from start to finish. I found her on Instagram and contacted her immediately!!! My husband and I had a negative cake tasting experience with a different vendor prior to our tasting with Sabrina so we were a little hesitant. However, she blew us away!!! We got to learn her story and she wanted to learn ours. She brought our personalities and vision together by creating a custom cake design right on the spot. Every single cake flavor we tasted was absolutely delicious! The best part was finally getting to see and taste the finished product on our wedding day! Everyone loved it and it was completely eaten! If you need a wedding cake in the DMV area, I would only suggest Sabrina!

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 9
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Awww, thank you so much! Let me just say that you and your husband are amazing. I got a chance to talk with him before you came down the aisle. I deliberately waited around to see you walk down the aisle. You were beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day. I was honored!

Dr. Urvashi · Married on 09/30/2017

I never bought a non grocery story cake before so I had lots of questions. She answered all my telephone voice mail and email questions in a timely manner. When she delivered the cake, she arrived earlier than scheduled which was great. She even instructed me on how to cut it, which is a good thing to know! She was so professional! You can also tell how PASSIONATE she is about her cakes and creations!!!!

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 10
    Couture Cakes by Sabrina 11
    Sent on 12/21/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work with you to bring your vision to life. It's my job to make sure that you understand what you are getting, and that you are happy with the end result! It was a pleasure serving you! Happy Holidays!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding cake was astonishing! From the day we met Sabrina for our consultation and throughout my planning process, Sabrina was very accomodating. I had many ideas and kept changing my mind and she always supported my vision! Our travel themed wedding cake created by Sabrina was my true vision and I can't thank you enough for bringing it to life! The cake looked AMAZING and tasted yummy! We can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rachael · event on: 07/29/2017

My cake was everything I envisioned for my 50th birthday. Sabrina Couture Cakes are one of a kind. The flavor was magnificent in addition to the design. I will definitely be ordering any of my future event cakes from Couture Cakes by Sabrina.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Tricia · Married on 07/22/2017

My experience with Sabrina was great. She is easy to work with and she really considered our likes and dislikes. The cake was not just beautiful..it also taste great!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Daniell · Married on 07/07/2017

Sabrina is very passionate about her art and it showed in the excellent job she did on our cake. We are Jamaican and wanted a black cake for or wedding cake in addition to the other cakes we were getting, she went out and did her research on how to make it and did a pretty great job with the cake. We were so impressed with the commitment and determination we knew we had to knew we had to work with her. Needless to say everything was amazing for our Game of Thrones wedding. I truly appreciate the amount of time that was put into making our day a special one. Thank you again Sabrina and I will see you in “2018”

Sent on 10/26/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Danielle, Thank you for your review. Let me just say that I was sooo excited about your Game of Thrones Wedding. It was a pleasure working with you to create something extra special. Congratulations and I look forward to your one year anniversary!!!

Daniell · Married on 07/07/2017

Sent on 10/26/2017

Davinia · Married on 06/28/2017

Sabrina is great at what she does! Not only that, she is transparent in telling you the truth about what works and what doesn’t. That’s a very valuable trait someone can have. With that, she brings your vision to life to the point where you are stunned at her creation. If I had to chose Sabrina for my wedding day all over again, there would be no hesitation. She’s a talented individual who makes beautiful and tastelicious wedding cake.

Couture Cakes by Sabrina 12
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Callum · Married on 06/17/2017

Sabrina made a lovely cake with ruffle fondant decoration and bright colors, just as wanted. She was very responsive and professional before the wedding and everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Marla · Married on 04/01/2017

The cake design was fabulous. My guest enjoyed the unique flavors and taste. You really assisted me with cake designing and the entire wedding cake process. In addition, thanks for your referral for the videographer. Chip was awesome! I will definitely refer you to others. Thanks again!
    Marla & Cole

Sent on 07/06/2017

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you to create the cake of your dreams. I look forward to providing your Anniversary Cake for your 1 year anniversary! Yes, Chip is amazing!

Shonte · Married on 12/04/2016

Oh My CAKE!!!! Trust me when I say that this cake was the most exquisite and delicious cake I have ever seen and tasted. Sabrina did our cake for my husband’s and I 10 year vow renewal and it was unbelievably gorgeous and tasty at the same time. Everyone at the event ranted and raved over the cake. I have Stage IV Breast Cancer and I for sure had an appetite that day, she graced us with her wonderful energetic presence. I gave her full artistic range to pick out what she felt was best for the occasion. It was more than I could have dreamed. Please use Sabrina Couture Cake Services for the best tasting and most awe inspiring cakes. She is a true SUGAR Artist and will provide an experience of a lifetime.

-Shonte & Drake

Sent on 12/13/2016

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

OMG! Thank you so much Shonte!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you and having the opportunity to work with you for your vow renewal. You have such a beautiful spirit! It makes me happy that you were happy!!!

Thank you so much for providing such an amazing wedding cake and grooms cake for our wedding! They were truly a work of art that everyone enjoyed eating and admiring.

Sent on 11/27/2016

She`Keena · Married on 09/10/2016

Sabrina is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. Her cake flavors were amazing. We choose her key lime pie for our wedding cake, a unique flavor but so yummy. We can't want to see our final design for our September 10, 2016 nuptials.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you She'Keena! We are excited to be apart of your day! :)

I contracted Sabrina to make the cake for my wedding and I can't wait! I sampled four different types of cake and I wanted them all. I do not even like cake; however, all of the samples were delicious. Sabrina is so detail oriented and she was really helpful, knowledgeable, and creative. My cake will be beautiful but most importantly will taste awesome. My daughter's sweet sixteen is coming up and I am considering hiring her to make the cake for her birthday.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Bonnie · Married on 04/30/2016

Sabrina did an excellent job in creating a unique design for my birthday cake. From the initial cake tasting to the delivery of my cake, she was very professional and attentive to what I was looking for in terms of design. Her creativity and attention to detail is immaculate. I will definitely be utilizing her services again in the near future.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you Soror!

Gina · Married on 04/23/2016

Sabrina Hare is a wonderful cake maker. Not only do her cakes look beautiful they taste delicious. Everyone at my wedding raved about how "This was the best wedding cake they've ever tasted". I love her professionalism and her quick response to emails. I have recommended Sabrina to 3 friends getting married next year.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Gina! You were a pleasure to work with, and I loved your modern cake design! Congratulations!!!

Brittni · event on: 12/13/2015

Sabrina was awesome!!!!! The cake looked even better than the picture we provided. And it taste even better. I will definitely be using her services again in the near future.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Couture Cakes by Sabrina's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed making the cake for you and your friends!!!!