1300 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20071 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists

Shaune Hayes Makeup is a wedding beauty business based in Washington, DC. Shauné Hayes, the owner and principal makeup artist, is recognized for her appreciation of classic makeup looks while still being well-versed in the latest wedding trends. The business provides services for weddings, red carpet events, celebrities, commercial/print, mens grooming, private services and makeup lessons. Need hair too for your special event? Shauné has a list of preferred hairstylists who are experienced in all hair textures and lengths, extensions, wigs and weaves. She has personally worked with each hairstylist on her list or they were a part of her former company, Shauné Hayes Makeup + Hair Artists.

Experience
Shauné has more than 14 years of experience working on bridal and special events. Her work has been featured in multiple publications, such as Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Washingtonian Bride & Groom, The Washington Post Magazine, FW, Munaluchi Bride, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, United With Love, Aisle Society and Black Brides.

Shaune Hayes Makeup has a team of professional makeup artists that provide on-location services throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Along with consultations and makeup previews prior to the big day, the beauty, and makeup services they offer include the following:

• Skincare

Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists 5
Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists 6
Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists 7

ayanna · Married on 01/26/2019

Shaune Hayes provided her services for myself and my bridesmaids just a week ago and I have never been more pleased. We've been planning this wedding for the past 14 monthes and she has been an instrumental part of that process. She provided makeup for our engagement photos as our trial and I was blown away. I've never felt more beautiful, and having had horrible experiences at various makeup counters in the past, (I won't say any names, MAC), it was refreshing to not leave looking like a different person. She took MY face and made it BETTER! My pictures were FLAWLESS. She was professional, thorough in her contractual requirements and able to take payments online which is EXTREMELY convenient when your busy and trying to get things done. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past year as well while waiting on my wedding, and I used her services again and received RAVE reviews from the couple and people in the ceremony. Everyone wanted to know where I had my makeup done, my lashes were done as well and they were spectacular. Finally MY wedding day came and Shaune delivered a FLAWLESS FACE. My makeup withstood my TEARS, my LAUGHS, my EVERYTHING. There is truly NOBODY else I would let do my face simply because Shaune has proven to be the best in the business and I LOVE her work.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Terri · Married on 10/06/2018

Shaune, thank you for providing makeup services for my wedding on Saturday. It was so important to me to have an artist with a spirit that would be positive, calming, warm on that day as I prepared to embark upon such an important journey. The makeup was important of course but the atmosphere around me was also critical to me. You provided exactly that and more and I absolutely loved my makeup (I didn't want to wash it off!!). It was great just to sit in the chair and let you work your magic! My family members also loved their makeup as well. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists's reply:

Awh Terri you are so welcome! Thank you for allowing me to be your wedding day makeup artist. It was such a pleasure working with you and your sister!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Jade & Joy Events
    Jade & Joy Events Wedding Planners

Shaune assisted us in a gorgeous styled shoot editorial, and gave us the perfect makeup looks. Her artistry ensured that the bride looked natural, yet had the right bridal drama we were looking for. She even suggested a quality and phenomenal hair stylist to assist us as well. We have her in our arsenal of favorite friendors for sure!

• Rabbi Laurie Green
    Rabbi Laurie Green Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous! Wow! What a pro!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 1300 K Street, NW Washington, DC, 20071 See on map