2908 N. Kings hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303 Map · Phone number

About Voila Pastry & Cafe

Voilà Pastry & Café offers a broad range of French pastries using high quality imported and local fresh ingredients. Also available is our broad range of coffee and espresso products, all from high quality imported coffee beans and locally roasted.

The bakery products will be prepared on site from scratch using the freshest and best ingredients possible, to achieve the maximum product quality. Voilà Pastry & Café will try to provide each customer with products made to suit their individual palate by offering varieties in viennoiseries, mini-pastries, cookies, celebration cakes as well as wedding cakes.

dsc02793

Voila Pastry & Cafe 1
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Cake!

I can’t say enough nice things about the cake Chef Mimi made for us. Living out of state, coordinating most things were difficult, but Chef Mimi took our inspiration picture and our flavor choice and created an even more beautiful and delicious cake then we could have hoped for! She made the whole process so easy for us, and we could not be happier with the end result!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Voila Pastry & Cafe 2

Kat · Married on 06/10/2017

After reading reviews for Voila Pastry and Cafe, I booked a tasting with Chef Mimi about seven months before my wedding. My mom, husband and I had no idea what we were in for! Chef Mimi treated us like royalty during our tasting. She has a lovely private room in her bakery that is beautifully decorated and offers bottled water, tea and coffee to accompany the desserts. In one word, her cakes are DIVINE. While we settled on white chocolate mousse, there were several runners up including chocolate with bourbon soaked cherries and raspberry Chambord. I knew exactly what I wanted and Chef Mimi and her staff delivered. Not only was our cake a hit, we had her make mini desserts for 60 which paired perfectly with our gelato dessert course. Chef Mimi has a beautiful spirit, and is extremely organized and professional. We were still giving out leftover cake days after the wedding and I can't wait to have a slice on my anniversary. I absolutely enjoyed working with Voila Pastry and Cafe, and their kind and attentive staff.

Sent on 07/26/2017

My husband and I decided to make cakeballs for our wedding, but were convinced by our families to get a small cake for the cake cutting. We ended up at Voila (near Huntington metro) because of their great yelp reviews for a 10" 1-tiered cake. We showed them a picture of what we wanted, and tasted the white cake. It turned out DELICIOUS and the pictures were fantastic. Great value too!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Voila Pastry & Cafe FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup