Jayne Heir Weddings

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

Jayne Heir Weddings is a boutique planning agency based in the Washington D.C. area that prides itself on showcasing each couple's unique love story and providing royal treatment during this magical time. With modern and lavish components, the brand also creates a royal experience for your guests. Jayne Heir Weddings wants your wedding to be special and unique, like your own love story. The agency uses a convenient, supportive and streamlined planning process.

Many services are offered by Jayne Heir Weddings to help alleviate stress and coordinate your royal affair. The brand offers both specific and customized packages. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Customizable options

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kortney
    Kortney Getting married on 08/05/2022

Simply the Best

Jamesa of Jayne Heir Weddings is God sent! I've known Jamesa for over 10 years and she has truly become more than a Friend to me, she's my sister! When my Husband and I began wedding planning, I knew that I wanted Jamesa to play a part (As she did for my Sister's wedding 5 years prior). She is kindhearted, knowledgeable, and very professional. She served as our Day of Coordinator and ensured that our day went off without a hitch! I am forever grateful to Jamesa and her team for the role they played in such a major occasion. It was one of the BEST days of our lives.
    Courtney Married on 09/25/2021

Best wedding planner!

We absolutely loved working with the Jayne Heir team! They were responsive, kind, organized and made our wedding dreams come true! We were given great vendors options through the team, and they even stepped in to help us with a smaller minimony as we worked together to push our larger wedding due to covid. Jamesa and her team made the process seamless even as we worked with them from across the country. The team supported us on the day of and all days in between!

We'd highly recommend Jayne Heir to anyone in the DMV looking for a great wedding planning service!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredible Investment!

We interviewed quite a few of planners prior to selecting one ( I am very picky and type A when it comes to project planning :) ). Jayne Heir was the best fit for us because we were able to customize our package and we just simply clicked. She provides different levels of packages and also provides design services and most importantly works with your budget (something most planner aren't willing to do). She was so flexible and worked with us in every capacity considering so many unknowns with the pandemic. During our planning meetings, Jamesa (owner) really takes the time to understand your needs and wants. There were definitely "wants" that I had in mind and she was able to make it happen while staying within budget! Jamesa is well connected in the wedding industry and knows so many vendors in the DMV, which allowed us to get different proposals that best fit our budget. On the day of, I really got to see her and her team in action. First off, her team was amazing! My now, husband forgot his bowtie and suspenders to his tux at our home in Fairfax, VA and her assistant drove ALL the way from DC ( through traffic!) to our home to get it, without any hesitation! That is just one of the few things that gave us the peace of mind we needed on such an important day. Since the wedding day, our married friends have asked us if there was one thing we could have changed about the day, what would it be or what went wrong...and honestly NOT ONE thing I would change. Jayne Heir was so on top of everything and goes above and beyond to make the day go as smooth as possible! We can't thank Jamesa and her team enough for all of their hard work, effort , and even passion for what they do, towards the best day of our lives!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events Audrey Luxe Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jamesa has been such a role model for me in starting my own wedding planning agency! Her wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry is invaluable and I am proud to boast that I have been mentored by her!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

DeJohn Davis Photography DeJohn Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

Jayne Heir Weddings creativity, customer service, and attention to detail separates this company from the rest.

Temple Hills, MD, 20748
Location of (Jayne Heir Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding