Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design

Washington, DC View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design is a full-service floral company based out of Alexandria, Virginia. They create beautiful and creative arrangements for couples all over Northern Virginia. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life, while reflecting your individual personality in the details. Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

Experience

This unique company is owned by Veronica Epps, who serves as the creative visionary. She spent eight years in the event management industry, where she learned the importance of flowers in making an event complete. Her hope is that she will create a visual experience that is one-of-a-kind, just like each of her clients.

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design will work with you one-on-one during detailed consultations to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They offer setup and cleanup, as well as delivery, and a visit to your venue. In addition to a full range of floral services, they also offer event design. Their style ranges from vintage and rustic, to modern and preppy. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Single flowers
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements
  • Non-floral

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$31

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jamie
    Jamie A. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazingly Unique Floral Design

Veronica and her team did the most incredible job on our August outdoor/tented ballroom wedding florals. We asked for a tropical vibe with lavender, rose gold, and iridescent colors. Veronica really worked with us to bring our vision to life. She hit the mark 150%! My wife's main bouquet was the most beautiful floral arrangement I have ever seen. On the day of there was a wild storm and Veronica and her team all leaned in (full throttle) to reset the space and re-set the formals to move our ceremony inside. One of our top vendors for sure!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine D. Married on 02/29/2020

Gorgeous Florals!!

Veronica is TRULY talented in the art of floral design - the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages she made for our DC wedding were absolutely perfect and brought the vision of our wedding to life! She was a pleasure to work with and was extremely communicative and flexible every step of the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Lindsey
    Jamall L. Married on 07/20/2019

Lush Blush Florals of my Dreams!!

I am so thrilled with all of the florals Pretty Petals designed for my wedding!!! From the very start of my planning process Veronica was excited about my wedding and vision! She provided me with excellent insight on floral types, scents, colors, etc. She also worked to create a marvelously unique arrangement that was a real stunner on my wedding day! I am not a very creative minded person, but Veronica was able to ensure me that everything would look exactly as I imagined on my big day. To be honest - everything EXCEEDED my expectations!! If you are looking for a florist that is talented, professional, and enthusiastic, Pretty Petals will not disappoint!

Thank you so much to the entire Pretty Petal Florals team for making all of my Lush Blush floral dreams come true!! Super special thanks to Veronica for working with me and ensuring everything was absolutely gorgeous!

Real Weddings

• Mikayla & Corey
    7 photos · 06/19/2020

Washington, DC, 22307
Location of (Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding