Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22307 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design is a full-service floral company based out of Alexandria, Virginia. They create beautiful and creative arrangements for couples all over Northern Virginia. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life, while reflecting your individual personality in the details. Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

Experience

This unique company is owned by Veronica Epps, who serves as the creative visionary. She spent eight years in the event management industry, where she learned the importance of flowers in making an event complete. Her hope is that she will create a visual experience that is one-of-a-kind, just like each of her clients.

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design will work with you one-on-one during detailed consultations to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They offer setup and cleanup, as well as delivery, and a visit to your venue. In addition to a full range of floral services, they also offer event design. Their style ranges from vintage and rustic, to modern and preppy. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 6
Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 7
  • Lindsey

Jamall Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2019

Lush Blush Florals of my Dreams!!

I am so thrilled with all of the florals Pretty Petals designed for my wedding!!! From the very start of my planning process Veronica was excited about my wedding and vision! She provided me with excellent insight on floral types, scents, colors, etc. She also worked to create a marvelously unique arrangement that was a real stunner on my wedding day! I am not a very creative minded person, but Veronica was able to ensure me that everything would look exactly as I imagined on my big day. To be honest - everything EXCEEDED my expectations!! If you are looking for a florist that is talented, professional, and enthusiastic, Pretty Petals will not disappoint!

Thank you so much to the entire Pretty Petal Florals team for making all of my Lush Blush floral dreams come true!! Super special thanks to Veronica for working with me and ensuring everything was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 8
    Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 9
    Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 10
    Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design 11
  • Camille

Camille Mundell · Married on 06/21/2019

A pleasure to work with!!

Veronica was a pleasure to work with. Such a beautiful person inside and out. We gave her what seemed like a few details/likes and she brought our vision to life. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Danae · Married on 04/27/2019

Vendor of your dreams

𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶! I literally can not say anything but 𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶!!! Talk about making dreams come true... you’ve done all that. So much so, I can’t call it a dream anymore—it happened...in real life! From the moment you were called into myself you’ve been nothing but a breath of fresh air, and a ball of ideas. The design and execution of what you did on our wedding day was something I know we talked about but... not in this detail and MAN did you blow this out of the water. Definitely will be recommending you...

I have no clue how you got that GORGEOUS LUSH ASF arch to follow me from the ceremony to the reception but you did ...all for little ole me!🙃 I can’t wait to discuss white ferns later lol because only you know how I feel about white ferns🥰

Sent on 06/18/2019

Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 31.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22307 See on map