Jayne Heir Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kortney
    Kortney Getting married on 08/05/2022

Simply the Best

Jamesa of Jayne Heir Weddings is God sent! I've known Jamesa for over 10 years and she has truly become more than a Friend to me, she's my sister! When my Husband and I began wedding planning, I knew that I wanted Jamesa to play a part (As she did for my Sister's wedding 5 years prior). She is kindhearted, knowledgeable, and very professional. She served as our Day of Coordinator and ensured that our day went off without a hitch! I am forever grateful to Jamesa and her team for the role they played in such a major occasion. It was one of the BEST days of our lives.
  • Patricia-Joy
    Patricia-Joy M. Married on 10/30/2021

Nothing short of Amazing

Jamesa is an amazing person to work with. Not only did I have a great experience with her as my planner, but throughout the process, I felt like she became a friend. She strives for the best for her clients and was up late sending emails/texts to us and on our behalf. She truly worked around the clock for us.

Jamesa has one of the most creative minds that you will ever come across. When we first saw a mock layout, we were in awe. Our wedding, like all weddings had a couple of hiccups, but when I walked into the ceremony and reception, the decorations and beauty of the space took my breath away. Jamesa was the main reason that the wedding of my dreams was executed. She really took our vision and ran with it. Not only that but she was mindful of cost throughout the process.

When we hired her, I told her that there were only 2 things well 3 things we cared about: the food, our entrance and that it looked pretty. She exceeded our expectations in every area and our grand entrance was just as I imagined for many years. We had a New Orleans themed wedding because my husband and I met in New Orleans and we consider our love one of a kind. She helped recreate the magic we felt throughout our love story. I mean we had a second line band, umbrellas, and New Orleans street names as our table numbers. One of the things Jamesa did which made our wedding feel special which was that she recommended all our vendors based on the aesthetic of our wedding and our personalities. Each and every one of them were the perfect fit for our wedding.

I also really appreciated the fact that Jamesa was honest with every decision we made. She told us what would work and what looked tacky. I appreciated every comment of her honesty because the final product was more than we could have imagined.

We trusted Jamesa so much, we booked our venue, without even seeing it. Jamesa told us that for what we wanted it would be great. I will never forget when we first walked through the venue and both my husband and I were amazed, Jamesa said, "Yea, I knew what you wanted." Get you a planner that really takes the time to know her clients so she can execute to your liking.
    Although wedding planning can be stressful, she made the experience exciting. She recommended where I could get my bridal dress, shoes, and accessories from, she walked us through the engagement photo/video portion and also helped with outfits. I mean, not even my own friends were responsive in terms of what shoe went best with this dress. She just had an answer to everything. Her assistance didn’t stop after the wedding, because she also guided us on how to easily notify the proper places of our marriage and name change.

We can't thank Jamesa enough and as our family grows, we can't imagine planning any events without her. Jamesa is truly a genuine person and just wants everyone’s magical day to run as they expect. Due to last minute expenses, she also decided not to charge us for an extra couple hours on our wedding day, and she picked up our wedding chairs herself. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients. We are still on our wedding high and will likely be for awhile. Thank you Jayne Heir and Jamesa!

Patricia,
    Thank you for the thoughful and heartfelt review. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to work with you for your special day. We enjoyed every moment assisting you and Martinez in the full planning and design process! Thank you for trusting us with your vision and allowing us to assist in navigating your wedding from start to finish! You always have a friend in us and we abolutely adore you and Martinez!
    Courtney Married on 09/25/2021

Best wedding planner!

We absolutely loved working with the Jayne Heir team! They were responsive, kind, organized and made our wedding dreams come true! We were given great vendors options through the team, and they even stepped in to help us with a smaller minimony as we worked together to push our larger wedding due to covid. Jamesa and her team made the process seamless even as we worked with them from across the country. The team supported us on the day of and all days in between!

We'd highly recommend Jayne Heir to anyone in the DMV looking for a great wedding planning service!

Jayne Heir Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the warm and kind review! You and David were an absolute joy to work with and we are so greatful that we had the opportunity to be apart of your micro-wedding and post wedding celebration! We are so thankful for you two!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredible Investment!

We interviewed quite a few of planners prior to selecting one ( I am very picky and type A when it comes to project planning :) ). Jayne Heir was the best fit for us because we were able to customize our package and we just simply clicked. She provides different levels of packages and also provides design services and most importantly works with your budget (something most planner aren't willing to do). She was so flexible and worked with us in every capacity considering so many unknowns with the pandemic. During our planning meetings, Jamesa (owner) really takes the time to understand your needs and wants. There were definitely "wants" that I had in mind and she was able to make it happen while staying within budget! Jamesa is well connected in the wedding industry and knows so many vendors in the DMV, which allowed us to get different proposals that best fit our budget. On the day of, I really got to see her and her team in action. First off, her team was amazing! My now, husband forgot his bowtie and suspenders to his tux at our home in Fairfax, VA and her assistant drove ALL the way from DC ( through traffic!) to our home to get it, without any hesitation! That is just one of the few things that gave us the peace of mind we needed on such an important day. Since the wedding day, our married friends have asked us if there was one thing we could have changed about the day, what would it be or what went wrong...and honestly NOT ONE thing I would change. Jayne Heir was so on top of everything and goes above and beyond to make the day go as smooth as possible! We can't thank Jamesa and her team enough for all of their hard work, effort , and even passion for what they do, towards the best day of our lives!
    Janelle Married on 06/25/2021

Simply The Best Jayne Heir Weddings

Jamesa is an exceptional planner. Her personal touch and attention to details will far exceed your expectations. She is very reliable, organized and passionate about her work. She is extremely well connected in the industry and works with top notch professionals from the florist to lighting to décor. She has a positive attitude and is always upbeat! Our wedding was held at the absolutely gorgeous Larz Anderson House and the reception in the beautiful outside courtyard. The day was seamless and perfect because of Jamesa and her team.

Thank you so much for helping us to create truly unforgettable memories on our special day. Amazing!

Andre D. Married on 06/10/2021

Let's do it again!

When my wife and I first started the planning process, we looked at each other and thought "this is going to take so much time to plan". Little did we know, all of the work was going to be taken care of by Jamesa and her team. The process was made easy with a timeline and action plan of when things were going to be taken care of. All we had to do was select the vendors to work with, be on time for the meetings and enjoy our special day. I would definitely work with Jamesa again on other events because I know I will receive high quality service.

As for the wedding day itself, it was magical! Everyone made us feel special and made sure we were well taken care of. I want to be taken back to that day to do it over again!
  • Niya
    Niya D. Married on 10/18/2020

What Pandemic?

When we selected Jamésa in January, we had no idea what was on the horizon. 2020 had a huge impact on brides. We’re so fortunate that despite the pandemic, Jamésa rose to the occasion and made our wedding spectacular! She was flexible and worked closely with the vendors to navigate the impacts of COVID. Given the circumstances, we felt no stress. Our planning sessions kept us at ease and excited. The recommended vendors were great. Oh and I had a large bridal party of 11 women. Everyone looked amazing thanks to the vendors. I truly felt like royalty. I highly recommend Jamésa.
  • Cortina
    Cortina R. Married on 10/11/2020

My wedding experience

Jayne Heir Wedding services were definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The whole entire wedding Process was phenomenal more than I could have ever expected or imagined the entire staff was the best so professional and supportive they made us feel like A list Celebrities not one thing was out of place I would definitely recommend and hire them again thank you so much Jamésa Chayna and talima we greatly appreciate you 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Cortina,
    Thank you so much for the thoughful review! We absolutely loved working with you and appreciate you for choosing us to be apart of your special day!
  • Mariama
    Mariama S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding planner!!!

Jayne Heir Weddings was phenomenal for our wedding. Hiring them was probably the best decision (outside the venue we picked). Jamesa recommended the perfect vendors to bring our vision to life. We met weekly through Zoom and then in person at our wedding rehearsal. The day of I didn't have any worries and could really enjoy the ceremony, reception and our guests. Definitely hire them! You won't regret it.
  • Mr Nupe
    Ted H. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/2020 The Hamer Wedding

Jayne Heir Weddings services was phenomenal when it comes to professionalism and quality of service. It's a much needed piece of mind when you can have someone step in for you to get things done, allowing you to focus on the ceremony at hand.
  • Dawn
    Dawn M. Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful experience

Jayne Heir weddings helped plan my 40th birthday. Jamesa was great, she provided her ideas (as I am not creative) and was able to bring my event to life in a beautiful way. Jamesa was very patient and kind, she responded to my inquiries all while making me feel like I was her only client. Thank you and Bravo! DJM
  • Whitney
    Whitney A. Married on 12/19/2019

A two year journey...

We started working with Jamesa in 2019...a simpler time. Then COVID hit and our world was turned upside down. But she was able to walk us through the entire process and kept us on track. Amazing job team!
  • Shameka
    Shameka M. Married on 11/02/2019

Unforgettable Memories Created thanks to Jamesa and her Team

Jamesa is creative and great with personalizations. Her value is truly in making your event special and tailored to you. She recommended the venue we selected and we were not disappointed. She took and already Elegant space and made it my own. She took my idea and concept and made it come to life with her team and contacts. We selected from every recommendation she made to include backdrop, cake, design customizations, live band, photo booth, photographer, and more. Every experience was exceptional.
    Arielle Married on 09/21/2019

The BEST wedding coordinator and team

**The Jayne Heir team is the best of the best**
    Jamesa and her team are the absolute dream when it comes to wedding coordinators! To say we enjoyed every second of working with them would be a huge understatement!!
    My now-husband and I had started planning our wedding - located various vendors - on our own about a year prior, but quickly realized that we would need help with the organization, logistics, and day-of management. Jamesa was one of three coordinators we spoke with and we knew INSTANTLY that she was perfect for us! Worth every penny and much much more!
    Janeen Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect DC Wedding

I have been following Jayne Heir for a while on social media. When I got engaged, the first wedding-related decision I made was choosing JHW to be our wedding planner. I didn't even bother looking at other planners. We chose the middle package, and we received a level of service so far beyond the price paid.

Jamésa is an amazing planner. She is incredibly nice, realistic with your budget and has an amazing eye/style. I honestly could not describe what I wanted, but somehow Jamésa was always able to recommend options/vendors that went with my vision. When I felt like I was going to lose my mind, we would have a meeting and I would be put at ease. She would even take calls from my mom, lol. I was alot less of a bridezilla than I thought I would be, which honestly may be because of all the stress that was alleviated with having Jamésa.

The few hiccups we had leading up to the wedding day were not due to Jamésa, but she always stepped in and quickly resolved any issues--including finding an amazing photographer 3 weeks before our wedding. In addition, she has an awesome list of contacts/vendors that make planning sooo much easier. The florals, wedding dress, tuxedo rentals, photographer, hair, makeup, DJ and uplighting were all Jamésa's recommendations.

My wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was more than I ever imagined it would be. The day went by so smoothly, I don't know what happened behind the scenes but I know the end-result was a beyond beautiful day. I've constantly been looking at pictures and videos from my wedding day, and I wish I could relive it over and over again.
  • Andrew
    Andrew P. Married on 07/13/2019

Jayne Heir Weddings is a MUST HIRE

Booking Jayne Heir Weddings was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Jamesa was always available to speak with us and answer our questions. She listened to our vision and could instantly provide an A+ recommendation to a vendor she had worked with. Jamesa's resourceful is unmatched! If it wasn't for her recommendations, we would not have had a wedding. She also went above and beyond the package that we had purchased. She went out of her way to meet with us near our home and also gave us extra planning sessions. Jamesa was committed to ensuring the highest quality for our wedding. On the wedding day, her and her staff expertly coordinated the event and ensure smooth transitions. She exceeding our expectations in every field. Connecting with Jamesa was by divine design!
  • Camille
    Camille M. Married on 06/21/2019

The perfect experience for the most perfect day!

Jamesa is hands down the best in this business. We are so blessed to have her in our lives, she made the best day of our lives the best day. She loves what she does and it shows.
  • C CONNER
    C Conner Married on 06/14/2019

If you want the best, look no further than Jayne Heir!

How I wish there were more than 5 stars! I cannot accurately articulate the level of gratitude I have for Jamésa and the service she provided. We started our journey with her 13 months prior to my daughter’s wedding and from start to finish Jamésa was extremely responsive and available , a wealth of information, full of ideas along with a network of fantastic vendors and just a wonderful person to work with! Her team mirrors her attributes and work ethic. My daughter’s wedding was absolutely beautiful...and we owe it all to Jamésa! So glad the Lord crossed our paths!
    Shana Married on 02/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordination

Working with Jayne Heir Weddings was an absolute pleasure. Jamesa and her staff are nothing short of amazing. Their great deal of experience in the wedding industry was clear from day one leading up until our big day. Jamesa went above and beyond to ensure our wedding went as planned and we couldn't have been more happy. Hiring Jayne Heir Weddings was one of the best decisions we could have made during our planning. We definitely recommend them.
    Amanda Married on 10/07/2018

Money well spent!!!

You don't think you need a planner, until you need a planner! Weddings have so many moving parts, so many things that don't go as planned, and Jamésa handled it all for us. She is responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable! So many people warned us about how stressful planning would be. Those people clearly did not have the pleasure of working with Jamésa. She allowed us to really enjoy every moment of the process. She scheduled (and followed up on) appointments, gave amazing vendor recommendations, and ran our wedding day beautifully. I really can't say enough about how great she is. The day couldn't have happened without her!
    Tyvie Married on 08/12/2018
    Very professional, excellent personality, and her team is awesome.
    Ana Married on 08/11/2018
    We chose Jayne Heir Weddings’ full planning package for our 7.15.18 wedding, and it was worth every single penny! We were extremely pleased with Jamesa and her team’s professionalism and reliability.

She has the best team of vendors! They're all great, and you just can't go wrong with any of them! For photography, for example, she sent us a list of about 10 photographers she has worked with before. We looked at all of their websites and narrowed it down to three. She did all of the legwork and set us up with initial consultations to get to know them better. From there, we were able to make an informed decision. The same thing happened with hair, makeup, entertainment, florals, and venue.

As for the day of, she and her team thought of things we never would have even thought of. They made sure our gifts, cards, table numbers, marriage license, cake topper, welcome table décor, etc., were all packed up. She made sure my husband and I each had EXTRA cake and plated dinners in our room at the end of the night. Hair tie? Scissors? Bobby pins? Sewing kit? She had everyone covered! This woman is amazing, and we really couldn’t have pulled off this wedding without her guidance and constant support.

Also, she was so responsive!! If we had any questions or concerns, we could text/call/email any time. My fiance and I truly enjoyed the process of planning our wedding without having to deal with the usual stress associated with it because she took care of it all!

Hiring a planner is crucial, but if you happen to get someone as dedicated as Jamesa, your wedding is guaranteed to go off without a hitch! All you have to do is pick some stuff and show up, basically! She is totally worth it, and if we could give her 20 stars, we would!

Anacany Diaz Gardner
    Kimberly Married on 07/07/2018
    Jayne Heir Weddings was fantastic. Our wedding day was perfect! We selected The Royal Chapel package and signed our contract 6-7 months before our wedding. Even though our planning services did not begin until 6 weeks out, Jamesa helped with some details from the time we signed! She put together a wedding day timeline for us which kept the day flowing beautifully! We could not have done it without her or her staff!
    Nadine Married on 06/28/2018
    Selecting Jayne Heir Weddings to plan my wedding was one of the best decisions I made related to the wedding. We ended up planning 2 weddings due to Hurricane Maria. Jamesa was patient when we were indecisive about where to get married, she made great recommendations when it came to the various vendors, and essentially made our day go off without a hitch. We received nothing but positive feedback on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Jayne Heir Weddings.
    Christy Married on 03/23/2018
    Jamésa was simply amazing! She was able to follow through with creating a luxury wedding (Coco Chanel theme) in a matter of weeks (about 7) with no hesitation. She has an amazing network of wedding vendors that made this event the most fabulous of them all. Being able to work with a woman who hates weddings and anything associated with it is truly a unique skill for a wedding planner. I would recommend Jayne Heit Weddings to every bride and groom (OR dope couple) out there. You won’t be disappointed!