Terri Baskin Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,200 Most Popular Price

My work is best defined as a delicate blend between sophisticated style and joyful romance. I believe my clients deserve my full attention not only on their wedding day, but up until their day. I also believe that your wedding day should be your dream day coming to life, and that your love should shine through for all of your friends and family to see. My goal is to capture that authentic love and emotion between you and your partner in a way that if someone misses your big day, they would feel the energy through your photos!

What I love most about weddings is the look on my couple's faces when they see each other for the first time. Sometimes I photograph tears and other times I photograph the nervous laughter, but either way it goes, I am here to document it all!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Photographer!!!

Terri was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable from our initial meeting to our engagement shot and eventually our wedding day! The moments she captured during our wedding day helped my husband and I relive beautiful moments! She definitely catches those shots you will cherish for a lifetime!
    Janelle Married on 08/01/2021

Terri Baskin is Amazing!

When we chose Terri for our wedding photographer we knew there was something special about her and we loved her photography style. We felt she was a good fit for us and we knew she would make us look great as well as provide lasting memories from our wedding that we would still cherish many years from now. Our instincts about her were correct and she is so talented and professional, her photos were exactly what we wanted. She is also just a really nice caring person which was evident from our first meeting with her and she is truly a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her for anyone who wants the best photographer and who wants to look and feel their best on their wedding day! Thanks so much Terri, we will be forever grateful to you!
    -Janelle and Lawrence
  • Alenna
    Alenna M. Married on 05/01/2021

Incredible Photographer 10/10

Terri is a photographer that was suggested to us by our wedding planner. Once I reviewed her Instagram account I was immediately hooked. I told my planner if Terri was available we would absolutely love to work with her because her work speaks for itself. Terri is incredibly personable and creative. She can really capture you in the best lighting. Terri also helps you with posing so you don’t have to think so hard, and that also makes the shoot more comfortable. Terri is so professional and ridiculously talented. The value and quality of her work and skillset is worth every dollar and then some.

My now husband and I first met Terri at our engagement shoot. We all instantly connected at the shoot and became friends more than just clients. She made us feel so comfortable and the entire day was so much fun. Terri works hard for you and makes sure that she gets you some really good shots. She has so much vision when it comes to her photographs. She will see a landscape or a pose and be like, “stand right there and look that way.” And then boom somehow you have this amazingly epic photo that you couldn’t have imagined would look as good as it does. That is artistry right there.

Our wedding day was even more amazing. Terri must be incredibly organized because it really felt like she was in 100 places at once, and was able to capture every moment of our wedding by herself. That is proper planning and execution at its finest. After perusing our full gallery I couldn’t really understand how she did it all and captured every aspect of the wedding with so much craftsmanship. When we saw the sneak peeks we knew the entire gallery was going to be amazing, and it was.

I can’t stress enough how important and worthwhile a qualified photographer is to capture your wedding day or any special moment in your life. Photography and videography were two things I could not skimp on and I am thrilled and blessed to say Terri really delivered when it came to showcasing our love story. I can relive my wedding day through her lens and that really means so much to me. I am so thankful for Terri and my wedding planning team. They made this experience so special for me and my husband. We can’t thank them enough so we will try to do so by HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDING them! 10/10 highly recommend!!!!! If you want a thoughtful, creative, professional, kind, motivational photographer who builds people up around her, go with Terri! :)

We #stucklikeglue now because we will def book again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Mikayla & Corey
    7 photos · 06/19/2020

Fredericksburg, VA, 22401
7037919111
Location of (Terri Baskin Photography)

Terri Baskin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Terri Baskin Photography include in the starting price?

Terri Baskin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Terri Baskin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Terri Baskin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Terri Baskin Photography offer?

Terri Baskin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Terri Baskin Photography offer?

Terri Baskin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Terri Baskin Photography offer for wedding events?

Terri Baskin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Terri Baskin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Terri Baskin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding