1112 Farrish Place, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Terri Baskin Photography

I am a Virginia and Destination wedding photographer. I currently serve Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland and parts of North Carolina. I am passionate about my work and I have photographed weddings across the state of Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and the Caribbean!

I am so honored that my work as been featured on wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Munaluchi Bridal, Capitol Romance, United with Love, Every Last Detail, Artfully Wed and Trendy Bride, to name a few! My work has also been featured in Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Virginia Bride and Black Bride magazines.

I've been named a recommended wedding vendor by Washingtonian Bride & Groom for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Follow Terri Baskin Photography on

Terri Baskin Photography 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Butler · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Exceptional!

Terri is a vendor that I used for my engagement shoot. I had her on my radar for years before I was engaged because she did my cousins wedding in 2017. I just knew when I did get engaged I definitely wanted to use her. Not only was she professional at all times, but she made me feel comfortable on the other side of the lens and captured my fiance and I in the most elegant, fun, and stylish way. Her expertise outshines in every shoot that I've seen her do and every couple she snaps is special because she makes you feel that way. Thanks again Terri! An absolute blessing :-)

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Blessing

Blessing Dawson · Married on 06/15/2019

Dont think twice about booking her. Worth every penny!

Terri!!!! Where do we begin when it comes to describing how perfect of a photographer she was for our entire wedding experience. From our engagement shoot up until the end of our wedding day, she exceeded our expectations with the quality of services she received. Not only was she pleasant to work with, flexible, and professional, but she produced the highest quality of work. Our wedding album came back phenomenal and I am so glad we made the right choice in choosing her as our photographer. These photos will last a lifetime, just like our love.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Terri Baskin Photography 8
  • C CONNER

C CONNER · Married on 06/14/2019

She Is The Absolute Best There Is!

From the initial contact until the end, Terri is the consummate professional! I can not began to convey how pleased we are with the service she provided for my daughter’s wedding. She knows how to capture beautiful moments and her photographs truly tell the story of our evening celebrating our daughter and new son-in-law. I highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Terri Baskin Photography 13
    Terri Baskin Photography 14

Terri Baskin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 1112 Farrish Place Fredericksburg, 22401 See on map