Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Sok Vision

Sok Vision is a videography company servicing the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas. Husband and wife videography team Steve and Erin do all they can to create unique and authentic wedding videography that is anything but cookie-cutter. Past clients rave about Steve and Erin's professional demeanor, high-quality work and stellar timing with delivering final video. Their videos are elegant and cinematic, documenting every moment of your wedding day in a way you'll want to watch over and over again.

Sok Vision's cinematic and storytelling videography style can be put to use throughout additional hours and multiple locations so Steve and Erin won't miss a thing. Services like drone footage and multiple cameras add dimension to every detail. Couples can take advantage of services like highlight video and save the date to share the best moments of their love story with family and friends. Additional services and final video formats include:

• High-definition video
screen shot 2017 09 11 at 5 45 50 pm

• Videos 5

10 Reviews for Sok Vision

Anna · Married on 08/05/2018

Steve and Erin were amazing from the first time we spoke over the phone. They listened carefully to our vision for our wedding and were so much fun on the day of too. They were always super responsive to emails, which is SO important during the craziness of wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, they arrived EARLY and got started immediately. I was soo pleasantly surprised when I saw them a whole 30 minutes earlier than we had discussed! Even though we ended up veering a lot from the original schedule, they were flexible and calm the whole time and adjusted as needed :) After our wedding, I heard from some friends that our videographers (and photographers too) were soo out of sight that they didn't even notice they were there! Steve and Erin were even flexible after the wedding as my husband and I were considering changing our package. Lastly, we LOVED our wedding films! They were delivered so quickly, just a month after our wedding! Sok Vision did such a beautiful job of capturing our day and making us look gorgeous during all of it. I highly recommend Sok Vision to anyone looking for professional and beautiful videography!

Amber · Married on 08/03/2018

Sok Vision is truly everything a bride could hope for! It was important to me to choose a videographer that would create an exceptional product while also being genuine, patient, and kind. Sok Vision is all of the above and more. They went out of their way to explain the videography process to me, my groom, and my mother. We asked many questions and they were happy to answer. They were available for any and all needs leading up to the wedding day. They were also perfectly relaxed yet professional on the day of! I felt completely comfortable with them which is important for brides to consider. You can see the expertise, perfectionism and creativity as they do their work. They captured every detail and moment perfectly and even many moments I didn’t get to see because the day is such a whirlwind. I am so grateful for Sok Vision and their work; now I can relive my wedding day anytime I want to!

Sok Vision FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• A. Griffin Events
    A. Griffin Events Wedding Planners

Steve is an incredibly talented videographer. He not only creates beautiful products but is the type of presence you want at your wedding. He is thoughtful and detail-oriented, works unobtrusively to capture all the big and small moments, and works really well with the rest of the vendor team. I love working with him and look forward to doing so more!

• Anny Photography
    Anny Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Sok Vision for several projects including our client's weddings and styled shoots. They are not only a joy to work with, but they produce high quality, professional work, delivered in stellar timing. They pay close attention to their client's needs and vision, while using their creative license to give a unique, yet consistently beautiful product. We refer Sok Vision to all our wedding clients and look forward to continuing to work with them!

• Elizabeth Fogarty
    Elizabeth Fogarty Wedding Photographers

Love working with Steve and Erin. They are beyond professional and make you feel at easy, which is super important when you are in front of the camera! I recommend them to all my brides and love their final work. Steve's final work with the video is beyond phenomenal! He has a gift for story telling. Love their work and their personalities!

• Washington, DC 20001 See on map