Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anny Photography

Destination Fine Art Wedding Photographer serving the DC Metro area and beyond.

Follow Anny Photography on

al6b5482

• Real Weddings 37

38 Reviews for Anny Photography

Anna · Married on 08/05/2018

Ann was SO amazing from the start. Even before we got engaged, I was already aware of Ann's work and loved love LOVED her photos. Ann is so responsive which I've discovered is critical in the wedding planning process. She provided tons of information from engagement clothing guidelines to a mock day-of schedule. She made us feel comfortable during the engagement shoot and we had so much fun. On the day of the wedding, Ann and her team came EARLIER than we had discussed and got started right away. When we got behind schedule, Ann and her team were calm and were super flexible in making sure we got the photos we wanted. When I got a bit stressed out, Ann checked on me to make sure I was doing alright. They were all super sweet and made the wedding day smooth and enjoyable for everyone :) After our wedding, Ann delivered a sneak peek the DAY AFTER and then all of our wedding photos in just a few weeks. It was amazing and I can't believe she got them to us sooo fast. Anny Photography is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend Ann!

Sally · Married on 06/02/2018

I love Ann and her team! Throughout the whole process from engagement photos to the day of the wedding, they were so helpful and took us step by step throughout the whole process. Even the day of the wedding, we were running behind schedule and they were able to accommodate in the midst of the schedule change and helped me feel at peace in the business of the day. The photos all turned out beautifully and we would definitely reach out to them again for future photos!

Anna · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot even express the gratitude and satisfaction that my husband and I have for choosing Ann as our photographer. I actually hired Ann 90 days before my wedding! It was incredibly last minute due to awful issues with my initial photographer. Can you say nightmare scenario? Ann was so sincere and spoke with me over the phone, made me feel at ease, and I booked her on the spot! She frequently sent emails/reminders.
    For the day of... she blew me away. My wedding party and family can be a lot to handle.. But she handled her responses with such class and professionalism. Wedding day never goes as planned, but not once did she ever look frantic or frazzled. She has a steady calmness to her voice that just gave me comfort. She looks like she seriously ENJOYS her job. I even told her, she's so meant to be in this industry because of her natural aura. (You'll know what I mean if you hire her ;) haha)

Award

Anny Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Sok Vision
    Sok Vision Wedding Videographers

Working with Ann is always a joy. She is highly professional and time and time again produces breath taking images. Apart from her great skill behind the camera, she has an incredibly calming presence which is much appreciated by brides on their wedding day. We recommend Ann to every bride we come across. There's no way to go wrong with her in your corner.

• Weddings with Willow
    Weddings with Willow Wedding Planners

I was the coordinator for a wedding that myself and Anny were hired for. We were both hired separately by the couple. Anny was responsive during the pre-wedding phase, as I e-mailed out wedding details. The night before, Anny even had a rain plan already in place because there was a 50% chance of rain on the wedding day. On the wedding day, Anny checked in with me and ensured I'd alert her for all important events (cake cutting, first dance, etc). Many of the times I saw her, she had a smile on her face and was happy to be apart of the event. Anny is a wonderful photographer that truly has a passion for photographing events beautifully. Her passion and talent really shows!

• Rockville, MD 20850 See on map