Tampa, FL 33609 Map · Phone number

About Weddings with Willow

Weddings with Willow's goal is to make the Tampa Bay wedding of your dreams stress free and beautiful. We pride ourselves on our ability to find creative solutions to make weddings wonderful on any budget, and strive to over-deliver by saving more money than if couples plan everything themselves. We want to showcase the love you have for one another to your loved ones and guests, and you will receive nothing but promptness, enthusiasm, positive energy, and fresh ideas from us.

img1180
img1180
2d08bfd038f6c34a 1420666171788 anabellaandykentlandsmansion1390

13 Reviews for Weddings with Willow

Michael E. · Married on 10/10/2014

Willow & Julia were a pleasure to work with! They were very organized, thorough and concise in their planning, and it is clear that they are quite knowledgeable in their field. All communication with Weddings with Willow were extremely professional. They also had excellent on site skills in coordinating set-up, overseeing the event to make sure everything flowed smoothly and on time, and facilitating and assisting in breakdown and clean-up. Thank you, Willow & Julia!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Working with Willow was a true pleasure! I had the "coordination" package, which was focused mainly on coordinating everything the week of the wedding but Willow also provided guidance and recommendations starting well before the wedding. She was very thorough in going through all of my vendor contracts ahead of time and even found a discrepancy in one that would have affected things on the day of the wedding if we hadn't clarified it before then.

Willow was always accommodating and responded to emails immediately, which made me feel like she was totally on top of things and almost as excited as I was about my wedding. She even met with me when she was feeling very under the weather, so that I wouldn't have to take extra time off work to meet again (what a trooper!). After meeting with her and going over last-minute details, I was entirely comfortable trusting her recommendations and felt confident in her judgment when dealing with any snags the day of the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Willow and her assistant, Julia, were there the whole day managing things behind the scenes and reminding me (and the whole wedding party and DJ) of when it was time to line up, do our special dances, take pictures, give toasts, cut the cake, toss the bouquet, and everything else, but she was never intrusive or demanding. Having her and Julia there was a really positive experience and truly allowed me to enjoy the night without any cares in the world!

Her email communication was incredibly thorough and exhausting (in a good way!), but in person she was very chill and easygoing so that I didn't have any stress rubbing off on me. This was the perfect mix for a stressed out bride! She was wonderful, accommodating, and had a great attitude and demeanor that really inspired confidence and allowed me to be stress-free on my wedding day, knowing everything was taken care of! Thanks Willow for giving us a fantastic wedding :)

Sent on 10/27/2014

Weddings with Willow's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! It was such a pleasure to iron out all of your wedding plans with you and then make sure it all flowed smoothly on the day of! Although you were stressed, you stayed amazingly sweet and calm throughout everything. You had such a fun crowd of family and friends as well! All of it paid off and we were so happy to be there with you! We will keep in touch and thank you so much again! :)

When we first started to consider how we wanted our wedding to look, feel and cost, a wedding planner was not at all an option for us. As we went along, my fiancée realized that there was no humanly way possible we could get it all done, even with the help of our willing family members. He insisted we find a coordinator and I insisted that there was no way we could afford one. He found GigSalad and proved to me there was a way! Weddings with Willow was one of the first contacts we made and there was something in the initial way Willow contacted me that felt truly genuine. Her rate was reasonable and most importantly, within our budget!

Throughout the process Willow's professionalism, enthusiasm and reassurance lead the way to feeling more at ease with my wedding plans. The vision of my wedding was in no way elaborate but there still needed to be a way for someone to guide me with organization and prepare our reception just the way we wanted. In the end we had about 71 attendees in our cocktail style reception. Willow provided me with tools to help me organize my planning; she routinely communicated with me which kept me at ease from day 1 to our wedding day! Her attention to detail was really what kept me afloat. Wedding details can be quite daunting when you work full time and have other full time obligations.

Our wedding day was beautiful thanks to Weddings with Willow! Executive decisions were made, details were carried out and Willow kept us on top of our game. Minor snags were handled with ease (wedding cake almost did not make it and I (bride) forgot the cards that were supposed help the MC make our announcements). We truly would not have had a successful, stress free wedding day without Weddings with Willow!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Weddings with Willow's reply:

It's reviews like this that reaffirm why we started this business and it brings us so much happiness! Thank you! We were thrilled to help you plan and be there for your coordinating on your big day! :)

Award

• Helga's Caterers
    Helga's Caterers Wedding Caterers

• True Artistry Flowers
    True Artistry Flowers Wedding Florists

I had the privilege of working with weddings with Willow. I was the florist for the wedding that Willow was coordinating and from beginning to end, Willow was so organized and on top of everything. She made contract with all the vendors and introduced herself to everyone involved in the wedding. She was so meticulous with every detail of the wedding, Willow sent all of the vendors detailed messages highlighting every detail needed for the wedding day such as set up and delivery time as well as the floor plan and even the programs to keep everyone updated on everything. Weddings with Willow really impressed me, being in the wedding market for a long time, I know there are very few amazing wedding coordinators and Willow is one of them; I will recommend her to all of my brides for a flawless wedding coordination.

• SW Event Designers
    SW Event Designers Wedding Planners

Willow K is a young, energetic wedding planner who was a delight to work with! I highly recommend her.