Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape

Bowie, MD View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

No need to look any further. Ideal Media is the ultimate wedding DJ company servicing DC, MD, & VA. With over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry, we have the skill and professionalism to exceed all of your expectations!

As a DJ and event designer for the current companies and individuals I have the pleasure of working with, I am always ready to give my clients exactly what they want while applying my own creativity and style. I'm aware that I'm responsible for setting the mood for small and large groups of people at one period of time. With most functions being extremely critical, like weddings, I always make sure that I'm prepared when someone's most important day is in my hands. Being a DJ is not meant for everyone because it takes precise timing, multi-tasking, constant awareness, and a lot of “behind the scenes” work. I'm perfectly fine with that because I love my profession and contributing to a great experience. I work with an awesome team, and our only goal is to have successful events. When it comes to designing events, Ideal Media's aim is to create a masterpiece out of your vision.

Ideal Media own a music collection of over 500,000 songs of most genres, and don't mind taking request or creating special playlists. All genres of music, including top hits from the 1940s to today hits, Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Top 40, Pop, Rock, Country, Classical, Cocktail, Motown, Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Go-Go, Neo-Soul, Gospel, Kids Songs, and much more! If there's any type of music you're interested in that we don't currently possess, we may be able to purchase it at no extra charge. Some other services available but not limited to are:

• State-of-the-art sound system and microphones
  • Multi-colored party and effect lighting,
  • Wireless LED uplighting,
  • Black lights and string lighting
  • Monogram projection,
  • Karaoke
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$175

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tiffany J. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience with the vendor was great.

My husband and I dealt with James and he was very responsive as far as responding back to emails and going over my music selection was a breeze.

Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding and I hope that everyone had a great time! Much prosperity and success to you and your new husband!
    Lakeisha H. Married on 08/12/2022

My 50th Birthday Celebration

James was professional and accommodating. My event was fantastic. He provided multiple services for my celebration...piping and draping, lighting, 360 photo booth and he was also the DJ for the evening! Everything was top notch and my guests had a wonderful time. I recommend Ideal Media to anyone having an event. You will be pleased!!!

Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape's reply:

Hi Lakeisha. Thanks you so much for your words and I appreciate you choosing to work with us! I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed all of our services. We also had a great time at your event and are always grateful to be a part of someone's most special moments. Once again, thank you soooo much!
    Margaret A. Married on 07/23/2022

Great experience!

Thank you James for a wonderful evening celebrating a birthday party. The party was vibrant and energetic!

Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape's reply:

Hi Margaret. Thanks you so much for the review and I appreciate your feedback! I'm glad you and your guest enjoyed my DJ service and lights. I hope to work with you all again in the future!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape 1
Discount

You'll receive 5% off the total when you book 3 or more different services.

Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape 2
Discount

Congratulations on your marriage!!! I'm offerring a 5% discount to all couples who book weekdays from Mon-Thurs. Call TODAY to schedule a consultation at 202.704.1963, or visit www.IMDJHD.com for more info.

Pricing

Enchanting Events by Erica Enchanting Events by Erica Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with James for over 5 years. From Weddings and Birthday Celebrations to Football Season Opener events his quality of service has always been superb. He tailors his music selections as requested by the client and engages with the crowd to keep the dance floor full. The energy is always great! He also provides excellent lighting and draping services. If you want a service provider who offers timely responses, expertise and a high quality of service, look no further than Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape.

Sky Island Photography Sky Island Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Ideal Media they are true professionals in every sense of the word. They use the Highest quality lighting, DJ equipment and are truly and asset to the wedding industry.

Hair and Makeup Unveiled Hair and Makeup Unveiled Wedding Hair & Makeup

Best DJ around, hands down! It doesn't matter what genre of music you have in mind. He will make it happen. He didn't butcher one name, was super professional, and was an absolute joy to work with. I highly recommend James to any and all of my Brides. I cannot possibly say enough good things about him.

Bowie, Maryland Bowie, MD, 20721
2027041963

24/7
Location of (Ideal Media DJ, Lighting & Drape)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding