SW Event Designers

Woodbridge, VA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

SW Event Designers is a wedding and event planning company located in Dumfries, Virginia.

Experience
With over 25 years experience in the wedding industry, first as a florist and now as a wedding and event planner, owner, Susan Wenger, has worked in many of the area's finest venues and can recommend top vendors tailored to each clients' budget and style. Susan is a fully certified wedding and event planner, having received her certification from the New York Institute of Art and Design.

SW Event Designers offers four levels of services for couples, including full planning, partial planning, month/day-of coordination, and å la carte/hourly services. Every couple receives a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision and needs for their wedding.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brooke M. Married on 10/26/2019

Seamless, one of the best things I did for wedding planning

So let me tell you planning a wedding from another state was daunting! I had an idea of what I wanted, but no idea how to make it happen or what vendors I would actually need. Insert Susan and magic! She knew the venue and she knew there were things I would need that hadn’t occurred to me. Not fancy things just bare basics I was unaware of. Then there was getting a permit...that made me a little nervous as I was planning a wedding in 4 months. No worries, Susan knows that guy too. She pretty much made things seamless. She can insert herself as little or as much as you like. Basically she’s worth more than she charges!! Hire her

SW Event Designers's reply:

Brooke,

Reading your kind words meant so much to me! You were a joy to work with! Best wishes to you and Ryan as you begin your married life together.

Susan
  • Q
    Queen Married on 09/21/2018
    Susan is absolutely amazing!!! I thoroughly enjoyed having her as my wedding planner. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my wedding. She understood that I had a budget and she did everything she could to help me stay within that budget. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding and it is mainly thanks to her as she knew my vision and made sure to coordinate with all the vendors. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, I would highly recommend Susan! (Oh and as a former florist, she knows a lot about flowers which is a big plus!)

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Queen! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!!
    Nancy Married on 08/20/2016
    Susan did our floral arrangments for our wedding 8/20/16 and all the floral arrangements turned out so beautiful! I was in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my bride's bouquet and all the centerpieces. Susan was helpful at our consultation and listened to everything that I wanted and gave her recommendations on things I didn't know about. It was helpful that she put together a website with the types of flowers she was going to use at our wedding and gave a rough estimate of how much everything was going to cost. I would recommend Susan to anyone and everyone who is looking for a florist for their wedding and/or any event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

SW Event Designers 1
Exclusive
SW Event Designers 2
Discount

10% off sales total for all military service personnel (excludes tax and delivery/set up fee). This deal is valid only for active duty and retired military personnel (bride and groom only).

Cannot be combined with any other deal!

Virginia Oaks Golf Club Virginia Oaks Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Susan is wonderful!

Horse Creek Farm Horse Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

I highly recommend Accolades Florist/SW Floral Design. Susan is an incredibly talented floral designer who will work with the bride and groom until everything is exactly what they were looking for. Her industry knowledge also helps couples put their design ideas together and then make them a reality.

Weddings with Willow Weddings with Willow Wedding Planners

Susan was the florist that was hired by the couple I was coordinating their wedding for. Susan is a great florist that delivers on time and sets up beautifully! Of course, the flowers and arrangements were great too. I can't count how many times florists simply drop off their flowers or (worse yet) have the couple (or one of their friends/family) pick them up because they are charging too much for the delivery. This puts myself and my assistant in a tough spot if we did not anticipate having to do all the floral set up. Susan is one of the few in the area where this did not happen. Her passion for flowers truly showed throughout the setup. It was a pleasure!

P.O. Box 1694 Woodbridge, VA, 22195
703-395-0688

By appointment only.
Location of (SW Event Designers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding