SW Event Designers Reviews

96 Reviews for SW Event Designers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Q

queen · Married on 09/21/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing!!! I thoroughly enjoyed having her as my wedding planner. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for my wedding. She understood that I had a budget and she did everything she could to help me stay within that budget. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding and it is mainly thanks to her as she knew my vision and made sure to coordinate with all the vendors. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, I would highly recommend Susan! (Oh and as a former florist, she knows a lot about flowers which is a big plus!)

Sent on 10/11/2018

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Queen! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!!

Nancy · Married on 08/20/2016

Susan did our floral arrangments for our wedding 8/20/16 and all the floral arrangements turned out so beautiful! I was in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my bride's bouquet and all the centerpieces. Susan was helpful at our consultation and listened to everything that I wanted and gave her recommendations on things I didn't know about. It was helpful that she put together a website with the types of flowers she was going to use at our wedding and gave a rough estimate of how much everything was going to cost. I would recommend Susan to anyone and everyone who is looking for a florist for their wedding and/or any event!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2016

Susan provided beautiful arrangements for our wedding! As soon as I met her I felt confident in her experience and knowledge. I was a very casual/hands off bride. I provided Susan my color scheme and some direction and let her run with it. On the day of my wedding I was pleasantly surprised with all of the arrangements. Susan also provided day of coordination services for an additional fee. I can't tell you how nice it was to feel relaxed knowing that Susan had everything covered on my big day. I should also mention that her prices are some of the best in town. We wanted to keep our budget around $2800 and she was able to do it!

Sent on 08/20/2016

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. It was a pleasure working with you over the past several months. Best wishes for a wonderful future!
  • User5202646 · 2+ years ago

Susan provided the perfect arrangements for our wedding day. I was thrilled with how everything turned out. She had outstanding knowledge of her craft and was able to provide helpful suggestions to get the look I wanted. My loose, cascading bouquet was PERFECT. You won't regret choosing SW Floral & Wedding Design for your big day!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Susan listened to our specific requests and provided exactly what we wanted! Beautiful!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Daf · Married on 11/15/2014

Susan was so easy to work with and so flexible with her schedule. She actually kept her shop open a little later for me on a SATURDAY to work with my schedule. My flowers were EXACTLY what I asked for (actually a little more beautiful than I imagined). I wouldn't change a thing. I can't thank Susan/ Accolades enough. They are very affordable. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/01/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Sadaf, it was a pleasure working with you! I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Thank you for the lovely review!

danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

Susan is great to work with, she understood the look I was going for and nailed it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Danielle, thank you for the kind words. Your wedding day was so beautiful!

Jeneen · Married on 09/20/2014

Susan made sure I had the exact specialty flowers I wanted for my big day!

Sent on 10/10/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Jeneen - I am so happy we were able to find the flowers for you! Best wishes to you both.

Nicki · Married on 09/13/2014

Susan of Accolades florist did a FABULOUS job with my wedding arrangements. I researched several other florists in the area and I selected her services because she provided a great product for a reasonable cost. She was also the only florist I spoke with who was able to give me a photo gallery of each type of flower she would be using in each of my different arrangements. So I was able to better visualize what each arrangements would look like and give her feedback on any changes I wanted. I also provided my own vases for my centerpieces and she was very flexible and accommodating about using what I provided and made it work really well. She was also very flexible about delivery and setup and connected with the reception venue directly to make sure she had all the info she needed about timing, location, etc. And, most importantly, the flowers were absolutely stunning. She "got" the look I was going for right away and took a lot of inspiration from my Pinterest pages, as I wanted, and I was extremely pleased with the final results. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in this area. You will definitely be happy with the decision.

Sent on 10/16/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Nicki, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I had so much fun working on your wedding - your venue was beautiful and I believe your flowers were beautiful too. I also enjoyed meeting your father on your wedding day - he was so charming! Best wishes to you and your new husband!
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/07/2014

Susan had never made a bouquet like I requested. My mom and grandmother both walked down the aisle with my grandmother's bible with an orchid on top. I wanted something along the lines of that and she did a great job with what I wanted! It was perfect. Thank you, Susan for your hard work!

Sent on 09/24/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Madeline, I so enjoyed meeting you and your mom and learning the history of your family Bible. I'm so happy you were pleased with the end result!
  • User3712093 · 2+ years ago

I didn't start looking for a florist until 3 weeks before my wedding. Susan was great! She understood my need to work fast and helped schedule a meeting with a time that worked for me. She also prepped for the meeting with the color scheme that i had sent in advance so I didn't feel like I was wasting time during our meeting.

Having worked in the space before she understood my needs and helped me pick out the appropriate, in-season flowers for the event. On the day of, all the bouquets and flower arrangements were beautiful and in place when I arrived. If you have an event that needs flower arrangements I would highly recommend Accolades Florist as you couldn't ask for better service and product.

Sent on 08/10/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was so nice to meet you and work with you. Even though we only had a few weeks to plan your flowers, I think they turned out very pretty.

Samuel · Married on 07/26/2014

Susan is the ultimate florist! For our wedding ceremony and reception we requested extensive floral arrangements. She ensured that everything was on time and placed exactly as requested. Her assertiveness to go above and beyond is an understatement. I would recommend anyone-actually everyone to her for providing floral arrangements on any occasion. I will most definitely contact her again for any future events.

Sent on 08/08/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thanks Sam! I really enjoyed meeting you and An - you were wonderful to work with. Willow and Julia were also very helpful. It was a great day and I look forward to seeing some of your photos very soon.

Lindsy · Married on 07/25/2014

My flowera turned out beautiful! I showed Susan, the florist pictures of how I wanted my bouquets, centerpieces and isle way done. Needless to say she did it just the way I wanted and imagined everything for my special day!

Sent on 07/27/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Lindsy! Best wishes to you and Stephen!

It was a pleasure working with Susan on my daughter's wedding. She was professional but very helpful, she was very clear on what she would provide and the end result seemed to exceed the expectation. She was in and out of the venue on the day of the wedding with everything done very well. I would recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 07/24/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you! It was nice to work with you as you planned your daughter's wedding. The designs were simple, but the overall look was so pretty as was the venue you selected. I appreciate your kind words about my work.

PHALLA · Married on 06/14/2014

For a bride who knew nothing about flowers, Susan was a great help. She was knowledgeable and had great recommendations. I loved how the flowers turned out. Everything looked amazing and looked stunning! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 06/27/2014

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Phalla! I enjoyed working with you over the past 9 months. I also enjoyed working with the blue orchids - so pretty!
  • F

Ferroza · Married on 04/18/2014

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Susan! She was always responsive and professional but she always made you feel like you were the only one she was working with. It felt so personal and I love that feeling when your vendor solely focuses on your event. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I could not recommend her enough!! Thanks Susan for making my wedding gorgeous!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Susan was wonderful! The flowers were exactly what I asked for and they were gorgeous!! She was very easy to work with and her pricing was very competitive. We would recommend SW Floral to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Emily · Married on 04/12/2014

What a wonderful experience! Coming from a bride who was very confused and budget-concerned about flowers, Susan really provided an amazing experience. Susan was so knowledgeable about exactly what I wanted for my centerpieces, and provided EVERYTHING to make my vision a reality. The delivery was timely, and Susan was immensely responsive. The flowers were of beautiful quality and Susan provided so much insight about how to ensure the best bang for my buck (such us, placing bouquets in the bridal parties centerpieces to cut down on costs). The only artificial flowers used were my flower girls, and those looked amazing! Susan really helped make my wedding's flower arrangements a breeze and a great experience.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Lena · Married on 04/12/2014

Gorgeous flowers! Listen to her customers & very creative! Went beyond my expectations. Did a fabulous job & would highly recommend!
    Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Eric · Married on 11/30/2013

Susan did a wonderful job on the flowers to bring out the tropical theme in our wedding and reception. She was very helpful and professional during the whole process.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Kat · Married on 10/05/2013

Dear Susan:
    I can't begin to tell you how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding!!! They were so fresh and they were exactly what I wanted for our special day!!! Everyone commented on them and we can't thank you enough for everything! I would highly recommend Accolades Florist for every occaision!!! Kat and Greg

Sent on 10/13/2013

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Kat! I am so happy you and Greg were pleased with your flowers. Best wishes to you both.

Susan

Patricia · Married on 08/24/2013

Our flowers took my breath away. They were everything and more than I could imagine. When I met with Susan I didn't know anything other than I wanted pink roses. She quickly came up with a great combination of flowers. She provided an isle runner and had rose petals laid down. When I say the ceremony site on the way to take pictures I was truly in awe. I literally had to take a second to stop from crying not to mess up my makeup. Thank you Susan for working with me every step of the way!

Sent on 09/07/2013

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you Patricia! I am so happy you liked your flowers. When I walked in the room while you were having your hair done and you let out a little squeal of joy, I was confident we hit a home run. It was a pleasure working with you!

J · Married on 07/27/2013

Susan's work was absolutely beautiful. The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and what we discussed. I received several comments about the arrangements during and after the wedding. Some of the centerpieces lasted 5-6 days after the wedding. Susan's prices are also extremely reasonable - she was able to create the look I wanted within my budget. I recommend Susan to any bride.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Sue · Married on 07/05/2013

My daughter & I loved working with Susan @ Accolades Florist. She responded immediately to all of our inquires and was very flexible and understanding when we changed, added and or deleted arrangements. The flowers were beautiful & prices more than reasonable! I defiantly will use her services if & when my older daughter gets married! I have already recommended her to a co-worker!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Sara · Married on 06/29/2013

I was so very pleased with the beautiful floral arrangements! The church looked beautiful and the reception site was breathtaking. Everything I was envisioning and was thinking of for flowers was carefully thought of and everything turned out wonderfully! I highly recommend SW Floral Design at Accolades Florist!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

SW Event Designers's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sara! I enjoyed working with you and your mom (and Josh) this past year as you selected your flowers. Using the silk peonies in the arrangements and your bouquet was a great idea - they looked real! It feels like an end of an era - the last "D" daughter is married -- however, I am so happy for you and Josh and wish you both many blessings and happiness in the years to come.